HAJINA OVERSEAS FANS PROJECT

@minnie91 said: @Merilinnuke14 Thanks chingu-ya :) Yes, I think the format can be size A4. I'm so exited. I'm already start designing pics :)
@ireumimolla That's beautiful :) I love them :x
@Sunset90 Have you stared designing yours, chingu? So we unanimously about works that we'll make. The Sec is yours and the cousin is mine :)) Oh sound so funny :))

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merilinnuke14

@ireumimolla So lovely designs. Even the color scheme matches the cover. :-bd

Format is A4 but orientation? Landscape or portrait? I have seen many versions here.

A quick update on cake project for wrap up party:

Karam said the photo cake may cost around $140 but it will go higher depends on the designs and number of photos.

Thanks to all who throwing ideas on the templates :)

and by this can we ask you @Merilinnuke14 for compiling all ideas and templates if it's okay? @minnie91 @ireumimolla @Sunset90 are welcome to help out as well :)

i'll be giving another updates on what kind of book we want. i'll call the printing company first and need to figure out how long does it take to send the books to SK so that perhaps we may set deadlines soon.

regarding messages i think we can still collecting them along with people start putting the messages on the templates? what do you think guys?

Guest ireumimolla

How are the contents going to be compiled? I can't seem to find a post here that clearly specifies all the details, please correct me if I'm wrong!

Is it by chapters i.e

1) Messages for main cast

2) Collages for all cast

3) comic strips/memes

4) fingerprints(?) of all contributors

Anything else? Cos it would be easier to distribute the work if we are clear on what to compile :)

Guest Jimin12

@ireumimolla

Yeah, we really need to divide the tasks asap. The time is against us. Some people will come later to help with the template so we'll wait to see what they say. We should do that by tomorow so people can start working this weekend.

Fighting everyone and thanks for being so involved!

@luci13 Thanks for updating us! I hope we'll have the time to do everything before the deadline.

@ireumimolla‌ wow both are pretty ! I love it.

Btw, to whom it may concern (sorry i forgot person in charge on the messages) I've sent an email. Please check whether you received it or not. Thank you! :)

@yoontira‌ got it. . Tnx :)

Guest Merilinnuke14

@luci13 I am happy to help ;) I'll create a folder in my Google Drive and collect everything neccessary there

@ireumimolla Is it any way possible to have your templates unpacked files (if you still have them)? I usually work with project files so it would be so much easier. I also agree on the distribution. This way we know what others are responsible for and the proccess would be faster.

@Lyrayoo Thank you for pointing out the chapters. As for the messages, will those come back to back or we add some photo pages between them? Do we also have the permission from
@40somethingadjumma @sunset90 and @iambugzbunny to use their works or should I contact with them?

@minnie91 Could I please have your design without the text? The design is fantastic but I would like to emphasize that this is the beginning of the chapter.

You all can upload your files here

@Merilinnuke14 said: @luci13 I am happy to help ;) I'll create a folder in my Google Drive and collect everything neccessary there

@ireumimolla Is it any way possible to have your templates unpacked files (if you still have them)? I usually work with project files so it would be so much easier. I also agree on the distribution. This way we know what others are responsible for and the proccess would be faster.

@Lyrayoo Thank you for pointing out the chapters. As for the messages, will those come back to back or we add some photo pages between them? Do we also have the permission from
@40somethingadjumma @sunset90 and @iambugzbunny to use their works or should I contact with them?

@minnie91 Could I please have your design without the text? The design is fantastic but I would like to emphasize that this is the beginning of the chapter.

You all can upload your files here

Guest Merilinnuke14

@jimin12 If you find some time, could you please make the back cover and the spine also or share the color code with us? It would help a lot. :)

@fuyuppe Please add the "n" to the name Han Ji Min. Just noticed it.

@sunset90 I totally understand you! I also find it hard to share my time between this project and the real life. I'll try my best to design something quickly because next three days I am busy at work. :((

@everyone I already uploaded some of your files (you can modify them) and I try to collect other material too.

@Merilinnuke14
Chingu! Do you know any account that noerul uploads her pics?
Like when I share a gif here,  I usually upload it in tumblr. If we get access to the screenshots it would be so easy! They have already done it live recaps anyway. It would be nice if noerul20 can share her folder in googledrive or give the link to the website she has uploaded.
Real life is really crazy. Just noticed it is my cousin's bday tom. I have to do something creative for that. Besides this I have my academic course to take care of. Apart from this we have an episode today and our lovely project. I wish I can put a pause to something. 

Guest ireumimolla

@Merilinnuke14
I will be making some minor edits to my layout. I will upload them again later tonight! :)
Edit: Regarding the unpacked files, I do have them. Would it be easier to end them through email? Or just upload onto the link you stated?

Guest Merilinnuke14

@ireumimolla I sent you a message, regarding your question. :)

@Sunset90 I contacted Noerul20, so I hope to give you the answer soon. [-O<

@shaimasharief_at_gmail.com_stv I saw something on FB but I am not sure.

Archived