HAJINA OVERSEAS FANS PROJECT

Guest Merilinnuke14

I created some texts. Please feel free to change them. I'll start creating the new formats.

Seo Jin

Icy and reserved from the outside, insecure and terrified from the inside. This was our Seo Jin at the time, when we first met him. Everything was prohibited and his face was almost expressionless.

Now, when the traumatic childhood memories are behind him and spring has finally arrived in his heart, he is more open and tries to find a way towards a happier and more peaceful life. Will he achieve his goal?

Robin

Robin is a second personality of Seo Jin, who was created to help him survive. During the most desperate times, his path crossed with angelic Wonder Circus ringmaster, who gave him the new reason to live.

Now Robin wants just one thing – to live his life like a real person with Ha Na by his side. This newly awakened desire threatens the very existence of Wonder Group’s future heir and has turned everything upside down. What will be the outcome?

Ha Na

Former member of Cirque du Soleil has finally returned to her home circus. Filling in her father’s shoes could not be an easy task, but Ha Na overcomes everything: she fights for her troupe, frees a troubled man from his thorns and receives the love from the nicest person in the word.

Now Ha Na has to choose with whom she wants to be with. Is it Seo Jin, who she always wanted to protect and understand or Robin, who has been her saviour and first love?

Tae Joo/Soo Hyun

To the world doctor Yoon Tae Yoo, in reality Lee Soo Hyun. He camouflaged himself and built a wall around his painful childhood memories, which were too hard to handle. He needed someone to blame and directed all his anger and rage towards Seo Jin.

Now everything is over and he has started to reflect on himself. Can he finally see the beauty of life and forgive the world?

PS! Please check the acknowledgements part. Just a reminder ;)

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merilinnuke14

@fuyuppe I saw the trees and put them into correct format. I discovered that stretching your design doesn't affect it much (the outcome is still beautiful). If you do not agree, then please arrange it by yourself (jpeg is not layered, so I can't do much, if the edges of the layouts are covered). This matter concerns @everyone else too.

I'll start working with .ai file, so do not be too surprised when you find a number in your design's name (if you upload the new version, please put the according number back). For now, I only use the designs which are in the correct format.

If any kind soul in here could find some time to proof read my previous posts then I could send @Luci13 the first part of the book (Beginning+Introduction). Tomorrow, our message team will finish their work too and I could forward the 2nd chapter (I uploaded @ireumimolla's designs in 21x26, if that helps). I also saw that chapter 3 and 4 are forming quite nicely.

I plan to burn the midnight oil again, so if you have any further questions, let me know. ;)

Guest Jimin12

@40somethingahjumma

I'm going to sort some and see how I can add them! They're indeed really funny, would be a waste not to use them. ^^

Okay all done, @Merilinnuke14
Tweaked bits here and there. Hope you don't mind this ahjumma taking a few liberties here and there.

Seo Jin
Icy and reserved on the outside, insecure and terrified on the inside, Goo Seo Jin is heir to the Wonder Group conglomerate This was Seo Jin at our first encounter with him. Allowing himself no chance at happiness, his deadpan expression masked a dark secret.
Now, that the traumatic childhood memories are behind him and spring has finally entered his heart, he is embracing life with new found hope and self-awareness, in search of a happier and more peaceful life. Will he achieve his goal and will he find love at last?
Robin
Robin is an alter ego of Seo Jin, who was born out of pain and a need to survive. During some desperate times, his crossed paths with the angelic Wonder Circus ringmaster, who has given him a new reason to live.
Now Robin wants just one thing – to live his own life like a real person with Ha Na by his side. This newly awakened desire threatens the very existence of Wonder Group’s future heir and has turned everything upside down. What will be the outcome?
Ha Na
The former member of Cirque du Soleil has finally returned to her home circus. Filling her father’s shoes was never going to be an easy task, but Ha Na is not one to balk at a challenge: she fights for her troupe, frees a troubled man from his inner demons and finds love in the most unexpected places.
Now Ha Na has to choose who she wants to be with. Is it Seo Jin, whom she always wanted to protect and understand or Robin, who is her saviour and first love?
Tae Joo/Soo Hyun
To the world he is gifted hypnotherapist, Dr Yoon Tae Joo. In reality, he is Lee Soo Hyun, childhood friend of Seo Jin. He hid himself and built a wall around his painful childhood memories, which were too hard to handle. He needed someone to blame and directed all his frustration and rage towards Seo Jin.
Now that the secrets of the past have come to light, he has all the time in the world to reflect. Can he finally see the beauty of life and learn to finally live once more?

Guest Jimin12

I did a few pages using the memes of Bugz. Tell me if it's fine like that and if I need to do more or change something!

Okay all done, @Merilinnuke14
Tweaked bits here and there. Hope you don't mind this ahjumma taking a few liberties here and there.

Seo Jin
Icy and reserved on the outside, insecure and terrified on the inside, Goo Seo Jin is heir to the Wonder Group conglomerate This was Seo Jin at our first encounter with him. Allowing himself no chance at happiness, his deadpan expression masked a dark secret.
Now, that the traumatic childhood memories are behind him and spring has finally entered his heart, he is embracing life with new found hope and self-awareness, in search of a happier and more peaceful life. Will he achieve his goal and will he find love at last?
Robin
Robin is an alter ego of Seo Jin, who was born out pain and a need to survive. During some desperate times, his crossed paths with the angelic Wonder Circus ringmaster, who has given him a new reason to live.
Now Robin wants just one thing – to live his own life like a real person with Ha Na by his side. This newly awakened desire threatens the very existence of Wonder Group’s future heir and has turned everything upside down. What will be the outcome?
Ha Na
The former member of Cirque du Soleil has finally returned to her home circus. Filling her father’s shoes was never going to be an easy task, but Ha Na is not one to balk at a challenge: she fights for her troupe, frees a troubled man from his inner demons and finds love in the most unexpected places.
Now Ha Na has to choose who she wants to be with. Is it Seo Jin, whom she always wanted to protect and understand or Robin, who is her saviour and first love?
Tae Joo/Soo Hyun
To the world he is gifted hypnotherapist, Dr Yoon Tae Joo. In reality, he is Lee Soo Hyun, childhood friend of Seo Jin. He hid himself and built a wall around his painful childhood memories, which were too hard to handle. He needed someone to blame and directed all his frustration and rage towards Seo Jin.
Now that the secrets of the past have come to light, he has all the time in the world to reflect. Can he finally see the beauty of life and learn to finally live once more?

@40somethingahjumma sorry i just wanted to point out a mistake, for Robin, he was 'born out of pain' not 'born out pain" btw, im abit left out and confused, what are we doing now? Sorry i havent been on this page for quite some time due to exams

Guest Merilinnuke14

Thank You @40somethingahjumma and @hydejekyllmesbs for the revision! :x

@hydejekyllmesbs Fuyuppe's trees are in our Drive folder.

Amazing work with the folder, chingus! Daebak! ^:)^

Guest Jimin12

We need @i.am.bugz.funny 's name since we used her memes/comics. If you see this post, send your name to @Merilinnuke14 for the acknowledgements! ^^

Guest Merilinnuke14

@Merilinnuke14 thanks so much, but which folder is it in? Cause there's 11 items there, and if i have some memes/edits to contribute can I do that?

If you have finish designs (21x26) put them into Finished Photo book - 4. Comic strips/memes. If not, use Memes/Comic Strips folder.

My name/signature is still nt in the siggy tree, do we put our real names or soompi names?

We need your soompi name and your country. Please, contact with @fuyuppe for modifications. :)

Thank You @40somethingahjumma and @hydejekyllmesbs for the revision! :x

@hydejekyllmesbs Fuyuppe's trees are in our Drive folder.

Amazing work with the folder, chingus! Daebak! ^:)^

No problems, @Merilinnuke14 . We should be thanking you, quite frankly. You've done most of the work (a lot of work might I say!). Sorry I couldn't be more help but as I said, I don't use Photoshop. 

Well, everything seems to be coming along very nicely. @everyone  You all should be very proud of the work you've done. Beautiful stuff.

@hydejekyllmesbs
Thank you for your kind words but I just did a bit of editing with Merilin's original. Can't take too much credit for it.

As for the English... well... yes... I should be by now. ;)

I'm from Oz... I wasn't born here but I've lived here for about two-thirds of my life.

It's 7pm here and I'm still at work. I'll post the other 2 collage I promised to make once I get home (lunch break went like this: 7 mins of food and then went straight to do screencaps and edit as much as I can in Photoshop lol). When's the deadliest deadline for submission?

Archived