[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also thought that CYD will end up with Rachel but they didn't even have a chance....By the way, Kim Ji Won in the heirs and Kang Sora looks a little bit similar right???

yeah that's exactly what I feel too! They have a similar kind of beauty, if they played sisters I could believe it. But Kim Ji Won has a cute and young feel to her while Kang Sora has a more strong and womanly feel.

Hello @everyone. Its my first time writing here. Heard about this drama from a friend.

Kim Woo Bin and Kang So Ra both are awesome actor and actresses.

I am so looking forward to this drama and I believe Kim Woo Bin and Kang So Ra chemistry with be awesome together.

But I have a question, this drama will only start in May? Thank you for your reply in advance.

"Feeling Good" team fighting! :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest flanrabin

@onnififi: feeling good will be following angry mom from news that already spread... cmiiw.. :D

btw, welcome onboard.. will be good if you spazzing this thread when drama ongoing... (i'm already waiting for your recap.. i'm too fast right?? Mianhe.. :) )

Thats the problemooo

Maybe they will spread news like virus about this drama after Angry mom ends ohhh waeeeee [-(

in the middle. after ending it will be too late=)

i think it's already a done deal (fingers crossed). just mbc waiting something (also, i believe, woo bin's company sidushq trying to postpone announcement date too). 

Hello @everyone. Its my first time writing here. Heard about this drama from a friend.

I am so looking forward to this drama and I believe Kim Woo Bin and Kang So Ra chemistry with be awesome together.

But I have a question, this drama will only start in May? Thank you for your reply in advance.

Hello chingu! Nice to see you here!  ;)

Yeah so looking forward to this drama!

Excited about the pairing of Kim Woo Bin & Kang Sora.

Hope it will be announced soon.

Feeling Good or Jejudo Gatsby   to start 13 may ? It `s only a guess because  it will be replacing " Angry Mom" in MBC Wed-Thu  and  Angry Mom has  16 episode

Fighting !!!

@onnififi: feeling good will be following angry mom from news that already spread... cmiiw..

:D

btw, welcome onboard.. will be good if you spazzing this thread when drama ongoing... (i'm already waiting for your recap.. i'm too fast right?? Mianhe.. :) )

@flanrabin thank you my dear for your warm welcome. I will be back and will be camping here once SOGC ended. Sure I would be glad to help with the live recaps but chingu ar my korean knowledge is limited. Most of the time my recaps mostly using their body language.  :D:D Thanks again dear and see ya around.

Hello chingu! Nice to see you here!  ;)

Yeah so looking forward to this drama!

Excited about the pairing of Kim Woo Bin & Kang Sora.

Hope it will be announced soon.

@icemaid hello my dear!  :-h :-h Nice to see you here too. Yes lets hope the best for Feeling Good and your unnie do hope that we will enjoy the show with healthly thread, when everyone sharing their thoughts, happy and sad, insightful and sherlock holmes posts. 

Please keep the thread keep on moving and always respect each others opinions. >:D< >:D< :x :x

@icemaid hello my dear!  :-h :-h Nice to see you here too. Yes lets hope the best for Feeling Good and your unnie do hope that we will enjoy the show with healthly thread, when everyone sharing their thoughts, happy and sad, insightful and sherlock holmes posts. 

Please keep the thread keep on moving and always respect each others opinions. >:D< >:D< :x :x

Hi Chingudeul nice to see you here

I am excited for this Drama I am such a big fan of Kim Woo Bin since the Heirs :D

Hi Chingudeul nice to see you here

I am excited for this Drama I am such a big fan of Kim Woo Bin since the Heirs :D

@onnififi,icemaid, We meet again
 Well I feel good to see some of my good chingus from the pac club will be meeting up again 

@onnififi,icemaid, We meet again
 Well I feel good to see some of my good chingus from the pac club will be meeting up again 

I just wanted to say hello to everyone! I'm excited for this drama. I'm a big Kang Sora fan. I thought she had confirmed being in this drama but after back reading I guess it is just a matter of time before we get the good news. I have to give a shout out to: @icemaid, @valsava, @onnififi, @Sarang21  :-h

and @everybody, we are going to have some fun in this thread. 

I just wanted to say hello to everyone! I'm excited for this drama. I'm a big Kang Sora fan. I thought she had confirmed being in this drama but after back reading I guess it is just a matter of time before we get the good news. I have to give a shout out to: @icemaid, @valsava, @onnififi, @Sarang21  :-h

and @everybody, we are going to have some fun in this thread. 

Hi nice to see you here too :x

Sooooooo

For this drama everything is like a hush but when there will be a news <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P >>celebration time come on!

And fans be like [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

Sooooooo

For this drama everything is like a hush but when there will be a news <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P >>celebration time come on!

And fans be like [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

It's mitzy right ??? @mitzB

i havent seen you since you havent show your face in LINE dear :)) :))

i hope there's a news between woobin but woobin already dyed his hair and sora also dyed her hair with same colors like woobin did :|

Feeling Good or Jejudo Gatsby   to start 13 may ? It `s only a guess because  it will be replacing " Angry Mom" in MBC Wed-Thu  and  Angry Mom has  16 episode

Fighting !!!

@allmylife00 Hello my dear nice to meet you. Thank you for the infor. Chinca? 13 May? Weeeeeeee than its a birthday gift for me! <:-P <:-P <:-P Now I am so looking forward to it and I will never ever forget the date since its a very special day to me.. :D:D

@evie7 @Sarang21 @valsava Hello my dear nice to see you here too! Yeah group hugssss!

@ruzikie thank you so much for the warm welcome of KMHM team here! I am glad to see you here too!  A big hugs to you too!  >:D< >:D<

@allmylife00 Hello my dear nice to meet you. Thank you for the infor. Chinca? 13 May? Weeeeeeee than its a birthday gift for me! <:-P <:-P <:-P Now I am so looking forward to it and I will never ever forget the date since its a very special day to me.. :D:D

@evie7 @Sarang21 @valsava Hello my dear nice to see you here too! Yeah group hugssss!

@ruzikie thank you so much for the warm welcome of KMHM team here! I am glad to see you here too!  A big hugs to you too!  >:D< >:D<

@onnififi,  Taurus Ha,  So am I the end of April no wonder are thinking are the same so nice to see the pac gang is coming this way I hope we  can have just as much fun or maybe more with this drama..   

Archived