[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

@Moodypie and @onnififi Thank you for your warm welcome. Hep Hep Hooray!!!  *\O/*   8zEMgbu.gif8zEMgbu.gif8zEMgbu.gif*\O/*

@nazzy1109 Hallo chinggu.. Nice seeing you here :D *Internet High five*

Nice meeting some other chinggu here: @delfin @icemaid @valsava @kyuni88 @-_JiYeon_- @alekanou @madlena @plappi @sarang21 @kyuni88 @UnniSarah @Moon_Fars @lclarakl  @evie7

@Kail14, I think you pulled me over to this thread.  I have to say, THANK YOU!!!!  I'm looking forward to this drama. The Hong Sisters....YES!  They have written some of my absolute, all time favorite dramas.  I'm looking forward to hanging out here. 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@onnififi, i would like to, but i don't know you girls, so it's kinda awkward to join your little conversation=) maybe in the process of watching the drama. right now, i'm here only to support woo bin. he got too much hate here (on soompi) after the heirs. 

@windofwar, Don't feel awkward to chime in! Just be yourself and spazz away. I'm sorry there was some hate going on in a thread, it is never fun. I'm possitive we won't have that here. We are a bunch of Hong Sisters, KWB and Sora fans! Oh and there are some cough, cough perverts in the group.

Omo, Omo @everybody, I saw this thread going fast, I thought we had some confirmations but maybe they will happen after Angry Mom gets going. 

Hello @everyone... this is my first post in here. Actually i've bookmark this thread so long time ago (since i'm fan of Hong sister) but i just decided to dropping comment now. Please take care of me...

Send greeting to @valsava @plappi @moodypie @alekaonu @icemaid and @onnififi we meet again (BTW you all are the reason i'm dropping the comment) edit: @delfin @kyunii88 @nazzy1109 @kail14

@moodypie unnie i'm aries too. Hi-5!!!

Unni... do your Omega supplement was run out? hehehe PEACE

I relief that this drama going to air in may. I think that this project going to air this wed, i'm so worried about the cast haven't fully confirmed.

Welcome to this thread!  :-h

I am a fan of Kang Sora & came here cos of her. I also like Kim Woo Bin.

They are both good actors & I hope they get this chance to be in lead roles for a Hong Sisters drama.

Nice to see you here.

@Kail14 and @valsava
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have watched most of the Hong Sister's dramas. They always pick the right actors to play in the drama. 

Sarah you are here too! :-h

I hope the actors they pick will quickly say yes.  :-w

I like the pairing of KWB & KSR.

@onnififi, i would like to, but i don't know you girls, so it's kinda awkward to join your little conversation=) maybe in the process of watching the drama. right now, i'm here only to support woo bin. he got too much hate here (on soompi) after the heirs. 

Ohhh....really ....kwb got so much hate? Waeeeeo?? Was it in the heirs thread?

Nevermind, let's love KWB here.

Young do was really a unique character...whenever I rewatch Heirs I only watch his scenes :D

yeah I know what you mean just hope that it can meet our expectations

Anneong @Sarang21 @windofwar

I watched Heirs because of PSH and LMH, but found out this cool guy more interesting. And love him since then.

And oh...I love badass character !!!!

Ohhh....really ....kwb got so much hate? Waeeeeo?? Was it in the heirs thread?

Nevermind, let's love KWB here.

agree! hugs @moodypie  kekeke why i lurrve your soompi name...

always loves pie and im moody myself (once in a while) wink wink

and i agree that we should love love love KWB here

else we have the wrath of @ruzikie and @everyone lol

btw, here's another release from newsway...

hmmm reminding us again that the biggest-not to mention

brightest names in k-ent be gracing our drama screen next

-http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2015031210411031091&md=20150317080003_AO

Media preview

2015031210411031091_20150312110941_1.jpg2015031210411031091_20150312110941_2.jpg

Annyeong @Moon_Fars  High-5 (sorry I don't know how to do internet high 5 like @kail14) to Aries girl! haha.

Hi to @iclarakl @UnniSarah, great to see you guys here.

@windofwar, Don't feel awkward to chime in! Just be yourself and spazz away. I'm sorry there was some hate going on in a thread, it is never fun. I'm possitive we won't have that here. We are a bunch of Hong Sisters, KWB and Sora fans! Oh and there are some cough, cough perverts in the group.

Omo, Omo @everybody, I saw this thread going fast, I thought we had some confirmations but maybe they will happen after Angry Mom gets going. 

Hi @windorwar  You must have gotten shock by all the noises coming from us. Don't mind our nonsense, sometimes, we too don't really know what we are talking about. So don't feel awkward with us. By the way, I like your profile name. It has character.

@evie7
It will be quite funny if this drama doesn't air or i KWB did not accept the lead or KSR is not the main lead. That mean, we have just hopped into this thread, say hi, and then goodbye.

:D:D

agree! hugs @moodypie  kekeke why i lurrve your soompi name...

else we have the wrath of @ruzikie and @everyone lol

-http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2015031210411031091&md=20150317080003_AO

I used to be a happypie (no joke my real profile name was that), but changed it to moody because of a drama. 

After the drama ended, I couldn't change it back to happy (soompi didn't allow it). 
And chingu....we are pie lovers!!! Can't say no to pies. 

Thanks for posting those pics. Both the leads look really good.

I'll take note of @ruzikie's wrath. IF I see any hatred here,  I will call for her wrath.

hi @windofwar do join us here to spazz about this coming drama. Don't worry, you wont be feeling awkward since I love Kim Woo Bin. Have noticed him since A Gentleman's Dignity. Actually way before that, I think I saw him first at To The Beautiful You. Let me check his info....Yup he was on 2 episodes in To The Beautiful You. Since then, I have been following all his dramas except School :))

hello there @icemaid I too like Kang So Ra. First saw her in a daily drama titled The Women of Our Home 2011. She used to be plump but today's Kang So Ra is so gorgeous and slim :x wow!  

Hello everyone ! Seems this thread would be the hot one amongs All thread in soompi XD

Hello to the new cutie people who joins this thread with us ~

//sigh//

still . dont see any confirmation about woobin TT . Kyaa . That boys . will kick his *ss until he confirmed to be the lead on " feeling warm / Jejudo Gatsby " XD XD

Annyeong @Moon_Fars  High-5 (sorry I don't know how to do internet high 5 like @kail14) to Aries girl! haha.

Hi to @iclarakl @UnniSarah, great to see you guys here.

Hi @windorwar  You must have gotten shock by all the noises coming from us. Don't mind our nonsense, sometimes, we too don't really know what we are talking about. So don't feel awkward with us. By the way, I like your profile name. It has character.

@evie7
It will be quite funny if this drama doesn't air or i KWB did not accept the lead or KSR is not the main lead. That mean, we have just hopped into this thread, say hi, and then goodbye.

:D:D

@moodypie, I have to admit, last night when I was falling asleep, the thought crossed my mind, that MBC better have it's act together w/the casting. (that was in between my "He's a happy married man" mantra) I really hope we get Sora and Kim Woo Bin. I would be upset if we don't but, the last 2 Hong Sisters dramas have been so good that I'm sure we will not say goodbye.  :-?? Who knows. We would then be known as the KMHM invaders, hop in, not like the casting and then tell @everybody later =))

hi @windofwar do join us here to spazz about this coming drama. Don't worry, you wont be feeling awkward since I love Kim Woo Bin. Have noticed him since A Gentleman's Dignity. Actually way before that, I think I saw him first at To The Beautiful You. Let me check his info....Yup he was on 2 episodes in To The Beautiful You. Since then, I have been following all his dramas except School :))

hello there @icemaid I too like Kang So Ra. First saw her in a daily drama titled The Women of Our Home 2011. She used to be plump but today's Kang So Ra is so gorgeous and slim :x wow!  

These two are really good young actor/actress.

I like that the Hong Sisters have singled them out.

Hopefully we can hear news that they have gave their nods & things get moving....... :)>-

Good morning @everyone! Omo......omo....omo.... :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O Let you unnie slap my face first! Woah is real and I am wide awake! Weeeeeeeeeeee we have more and more chingus joining us here huh! Your unnie is soooooo happy ya! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

@UnniSarah @lclarakl @Moon_Fars welcome onboard sisters! I'm glad that we are all here! Hi-5!!!

@windofwar chinca dear there is hater for my donseng Kim Woo Bin! Woah don't worry dear, me and my family here, we are 100% supporting Kim Woo Bin and Kang So Ra dear! We are peaceful people and one big happy family. Come lets have a group hugs, you can join us any time in  any of our conversation although as my chingu @moodypie said.... that even sometime we don't even know what we were talking about!  =)) =))  =)) Especially your unnie here, I have so many nonsense and sometime I am bit siao tingtong too (crazy) but don't worry dear I am harmless.... :D:D:D

What does it say?

Anyone can help?

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201503161109053&mode=sub_view

@"nsreen el7akeem" hello my dear and nice to meet you. Thank you for your link. Okay let your unnie try whether I can get help for the translation from my sisterhood @yaqiyuki and @emme85...I hope they are available....I know that @emme85 is busy now at another thread but my dear @yaqiquki she is on school holiday now, hope that she is not on overseas holiday, let me try ya..... aarrhhh....arrhhh let your unnie clear my throat first, sisters HELP ME! Oooppppsss what kind of asking for help is that they might think that I am being terrorist here!! Ooopppsss mianhae. I will do it again.....my dearest chingus ....your unnie need your help here, could you please help with translation here......thank you in advanced to both of you and here is a kisses for both of you!

tumblr_inline_nl58nqxen01t2hcft.gif

cr. the owner

Anneong Sarang21 windofwar

I watched Heirs because of PSH and LMH, but found out this cool guy more interesting. And love him since then.

And oh...I love badass character !!!!

@moodypie chingu ar, we are not twin like AYN and AYS right? But how come our taste are the same...  :D:D:D I love badass character too....When I watched Heirs yes I do love PSH and LMH BUT while watching the show I was actually wanted to give a hugsss to KWB much more during that show... he looked tough on the outside and inner he is such a fragile boy......he was more like uri SSG huh...he had so much hurts in him during that time.....anyway, I totally love him there and his acting was superb! =D> =D>

Hello everyone ! Seems this thread would be the hot one amongs All thread in soompi XD

Hello to the new cutie people who joins this thread with us ~

//sigh//

still . dont see any confirmation about woobin TT . Kyaa . That boys . will kick his *ss until he confirmed to be the lead on " feeling warm / Jejudo Gatsby " XD XD

Ahem...are you referring to me?  :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :x :x :x

Guest emme85

Wow... lots of familiar faces here..... hehehehe...

Oops.. where's my manners??

Hi @everyone!! and all friends from KMHM thread~~ hehehe

Thanks unni @onnififi for tagging me... what's this drama is about?? :-? I'm gonna check the details later...
Onni @onnififi, u know that I'm not good in translation... i'm still struggling to translate, even now at the other thread~~ there's no superb translators like @yaqiyuki @Moon_Fars @fiona1111 and many more! hahaha...

BTW, the casting looks great.. Kim Woo Bin, huh?? Kinda like him.. from School 2013 and Heirs of course~ hehe
And the heroin? Kang So Ra, is it?? I only watch her movie with Yoo Seung Ho.. and a few episodes in Dream High 2..

I'm more interested to watch this since KWB will be the lead this time... I don't count Heirs as his lead, since LMH took all the glory~~ hahaha...

agree! hugs moodypie  kekeke why i lurrve your soompi name...

else we have the wrath of ruzikie and @everyone lol

@kaiskloset thank you dear for sharing the news. :-*

Ahem...are you referring to me?  :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :x :x :x

@eychagurzl98. hello my dear and nice to meet you....thank you for you cutie warm welcome. :D:D Awww it not confirmed yet that uri donseng KWB and KSR will be acting together in this drama?! Weiii....weiiii...   :(( :(( :(( You unnie wanted to ship their ship far since both are single and available...when the show started....haiz....btw chingu ar I already like you, you score point you know when you called you unnie here cutie!! LOL! =)) =)) onnififi....stop it! you are as thick skin as you chingu @moodypie! =)) =))

Did somebody call my name ??? I have been through for another wrath again after DS and i hope this drama will be my healer after being wrapped like a sushi then thrown up like a vomit.

hi @moodypie @onnififi ahhhh i miss you :*

ahjumma @valsava is here too :*

I think i am too much spazzing in MBC wed-thurs drama. From fated To Love You, Mr.Baek, Kill Me heal Me, Angry Mom then Jejudo Gatsby. I am officially fans of MBC =)) =)) =))

I have been thrown by  SBS wed-thurs drama since DS has threw me into a dry desert :(( :((

Archived