[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

nanani said:

"JEJU GATSBY" IS HUNTING FOR KANG SO RA AND KIM WOO BIN

The new Hong Sisters drama called "Jeju Gatsby" has its eyes set on Kang So Ra and Kim Woo Bin. Whether they they will confirm their roles or not, we still don't know yet, but we can't help but be excited for it. I mean let's be honest who doesn't want to see Kim Woo Bin as a main lead in a drama? It's about time that he gets the main role and I could say the same thing for Kang So Ra. She's an amazing actress and she totally deserves more main roles.
As for the plot of the drama, the Hong Sisters, known for writing quirky romantic favorites like The Master's Sun, My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho, You're Beautiful, and Greatest Love, have only stated so far that the upcoming series will be a romance set on Jeju Island.
BY : http://asiaticsdrama.blogspot.ro/2015/03/jeju-gatsby-hunting-kang-so-ra-kim-woo.html

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll be so cool if sora went to the twenty vip premiere and said she was there to support kang Hanuel, but then she also announces that she's also there to support her future costar woobin, then that would be their confirmation for the drama that'll be awesome

Archived