[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiedi @nhb19 : It has been confirmed now that Sora will play for a character named 'Lee Jung Joo' in the drama 'Jejudo Gatsby' (working title) that will be aired around May via MBC. Losing both of her parents, Lee Jung Joo raises her one and only younger brother herself and lives a hard life being the sole breadwinner for her family.  :x

Guest MonikaK

So this is a very strong role. A tinged interesting story. The main character gets a lot of space. Role suitable for awards.
Trans. from @nhb19

Details on Sora's role in 'Jejudo Gatsby'

It has been confirmed now that Sora will play for a character named 'Lee Jung Joo' in drama 'Jejudo Gatsby' (working title) that will be aired around May via MBC. Losing both of her parents, Lee Jung Joo raises her one and only younger brother herself and lives a hard life being the sole breadwinner for her family.

Although her only dream is just to buy a comfortable house to live in but her younger brother who has been secretly dating a co-worker, took away their apartment's deposit and ran away to Jejudo and bought a deserted house there. To find her brother & the girlfriend of his, Lee Jung Joo took a flight to Jejudo and she then met the man lead character who runs a restaurant named 'Baek Gun Woo'.

MBC representative said, "It is a strong character that create her own success without any help from her family just like her role in 'Misaeng'. Although 'Lee Jung Joo' is a role of a perfect career woman but the character itself will be different from Sora's role as Ahn Young-I in 'Misaeng' who was struggling so much because of her father." 

Originally Lee Jung Joo doesn't know the existence of her mother. But while she's in Jejudo, she decided to meet the woman that was on a picture left behind by her father. She then found out that the woman is actually her own mother who is now living as the lady of the house of a chaebol family and mother to Baek Gun Woo. Since the setting of the story makes Lee Jung Joo and Baek Gun Woo could be sibling or even twins, 'Jejudo Gatsby' will focus on the birth secret of them two (Lee Jung Joo & Baek Gun Woo) as the main material of its story. The role of Baek Gun Woo will likely be played by Kim Woo Bin.

Source:http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=20150302MW17112610827

** So far, I found only 1 article that confirmed her casting in the drama. So I'm not sure 100% about the accuracy of this news. Let's wait for more articles tomorrow.

MonikaK said: So this is a very strong role. A tinged interesting story. The main character gets a lot of space. Role suitable for awards.
Trans. from @nhb19

It has been confirmed now that Sora will play for a character named 'Lee Jung Joo' in drama 'Jejudo Gatsby' (working title) that will be aired around May via MBC. Losing both of her parents, Lee Jung Joo raises her one and only younger brother herself and lives a hard life being the sole breadwinner for her family.

Although her only dream is just to buy a comfortable house to live in but her younger brother who has been secretly dating a co-worker, took away their apartment's deposit and ran away to Jejudo and bought a deserted house there. To find her brother & the girlfriend of his, Lee Jung Joo took a flight to Jejudo and she then met the man lead character who runs a restaurant named 'Baek Gun Woo'.

MBC representative said, "It is a strong character that create her own success without any help from her family just like her role in 'Misaeng'. Although 'Lee Jung Joo' is a role of a perfect career woman but the character itself will be different from Sora's role as Ahn Young-I in 'Misaeng' who was struggling so much because of her father." 

Originally Lee Jung Joo doesn't know the existence of her mother. But while she's in Jejudo, she decided to meet the woman that was on a picture left behind by her father. She then found out that the woman is actually her own mother who is now living as the lady of the house of a chaebol family and mother to Baek Gun Woo. Since the setting of the story makes Lee Jung Joo and Baek Gun Woo could be sibling or even twins, 'Jejudo Gatsby' will focus on the birth secret of them two (Lee Jung Joo & Baek Gun Woo) as the main material of its story. The role of Baek Gun Woo will likely be played by Kim Woo Bin.

** So far, I found only 1 article that confirmed her casting in the drama. So I'm not sure 100% about the accuracy of this news. Let's wait for more articles tomorrow.

Guest MonikaK

@ruzikie Certainly not. :D  Rather, one of the main roles will not be legal to child.How could there be loveline?

ruzikie said: MonikaK said: So this is a very strong role. A tinged interesting story. The main character gets a lot of space. Role suitable for awards.
Trans. from @nhb19

@ruzikie  @-_JiYeon_-  since it's romentic comedy ,  well they want them to think that they are siblings  while they are not  , i hope they discover that they are not sibling early in episode 5 for exemple because i want to see a lot of  skinship between them =))

Urghh... whatz with makjang plot? i dont remember hong sister being that shallow plotwise. Usually they would all out crazy town in plot not just bland incestious makjang central?

plot and characters have aLwaYs been unjque in hong sister drama: forced marriage, amnesiac chaebol becoming slave, idol world with crossddressing, a gumiho wanting to be human, man child topstar caught in a lie by a d lister star, body swap, ghost seeing woman....

but seeing the plot above with girl finding bro and finding out mom is a madame and the mom of the potential male is a just a tad pit shallow and unconceptualized well... just my 2 cent

@czakhareina agree , it's not something new , i think i saw something like that in mexican drama a lot , but  in korea i think it's the first time ,  , i hope they will not waste the whole drama by tring to  find the identity if they are siblings or not , maybe right now we didn't like the idea of the sibling part  but i bellieve (or i hope so )  they will do something new

[-O<

what's in store for Jejudo Gatsby
-
Woobin / Sora team up...
a Tarrot reader says it all
\0/

via http://www.news2day.co.kr/n_news/news/view.html?no=64656

p944Do3eFuupU255wJhIz0us4bN416eUIDjtsuyy

t62X67M16Ulk9D95lObD9yDkHL335PYK6HRex5yn
NEWS2DAY 오늘의 즐거움, 내일의 꿈(www.news2day.co.kr) - copyright ⓒ 뉴스투데이. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

"JEJU GATSBY" IS HUNTING FOR KANG SO RA AND KIM WOO BIN

tumblr_nkqyq2NYIv1ryryp0o1_540.png
The new Hong Sisters drama called "Jeju Gatsby" has its eyes set on Kang So Ra and Kim Woo Bin. Whether they they will confirm their roles or not, we still don't know yet, but we can't help but be excited for it. I mean let's be honest who doesn't want to see Kim Woo Bin as a main lead in a drama? It's about time that he gets the main role and I could say the same thing for Kang So Ra. She's an amazing actress and she totally deserves more main roles.
As for the plot of the drama, the Hong Sisters, known for writing quirky romantic favorites like The Master's Sun, My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho, You're Beautiful, and Greatest Love, have only stated so far that the upcoming series will be a romance set on Jeju Island.
BY : http://asiaticsdrama.blogspot.ro/2015/03/jeju-gatsby-hunting-kang-so-ra-kim-woo.html

Archived