SHIPPERS' CONTEST (yes, we're doing it again!)

melkimx

A T T E N T I O N

Hello, participants!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/shippers-contest-final-round-time-for-videos/

Voting will be available from 3/6-3/10 (12 PM KST).

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tinkiebell

Hi @ebullient , just wanna make sure, since 12PM denotes noon, it means that the end of the voting round will be on Tuesday, 12:00 hours, KST, noon, right?
This is different with the end time of the voting round in Round 1, which was 00:00 hours, midnight. 

Tinkiebell said: Hi @ebullient , just wanna make sure, since 12PM denotes noon, it means that the end of the voting round will be on Tuesday, 12:00 hours, KST, noon, right?
This is different with the end time of the voting round in Round 1, which was 00:00 hours, midnight.  Yes, it is 12 PM (Noon) KST on Tuesday.

Guest Tinkiebell

ebullient said: Tinkiebell said: Hi @ebullient , just wanna make sure, since 12PM denotes noon, it means that the end of the voting round will be on Tuesday, 12:00 hours, KST, noon, right?
This is different with the end time of the voting round in Round 1, which was 00:00 hours, midnight.  Yes, it is 12 PM (Noon) KST on Tuesday.
Ok, thanks :)

A N N O U N C E M E N T

The contest results are in. The 4 winning couples will be announced within 2 days after deliberation by the Soompi staff.

A N N O U N C E M E N T

The contest results are in. The 4 winning couples will be announced within 2 days after deliberation by the Soompi staff.

Hello mod!

I just want to ask whether the winners have been announced yet. :)

WINNERS (FAN VOTE)

Hong Jong Hyun & Kim Yu Ra

Wang Jackson & Heo Young Ji

WINNERS (STAFF PICK)

Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young

Nam Goong Min & Hong Jin Young

Congratulations to the winning couples! <3

Congratulations for the winner! And thank you for soompi staff. For encouraged minions to join the contest, in addition time. For patiently waiting our post. And for picked our otp become winner. And to all soompier who enjoy minyoung couple. Even they leaved wgm, but we minions will always support Namgoong Min and Hong Jinyoung.! Fighting!

Thank you SO much for creating the Shippers' contest. We had so much fun with the entries and it was a joy to do something creative as a team. Thank you mods and admin for the hard work, and thank you to all of the shippers who have participated!

:x >:D<

------

I have a question regarding the prizes.

"The winning teams will receive a special member status on Soompi which

will be reflected whenever they post (similar to FOS status, but with

your own chosen unique name and color). At the staff's discretion, one person from the fandom may be granted limited moderating privileges to moderate within their thread. These privileges may or may not be permanent, but are guaranteed for at least ONE YEAR."

As you have written, the winning teams can pick a color and unique name. I really want to avoid the situation where winning teams pick the same colors, so maybe we can  let the teams pick the colors in order (who can pick first, second etc)? Or do you want us to discuss this among ourselves? :)

Can you please write a few words regarding the prizes? Thank you! :)

Edit:

Oh one more question. Are we allowed to mix colors (two colors from different color group) ?

^ The prizes are to be announced, as @melkimx is quite busy at the moment.

Mixing two different colors is not possible to be honest.

Ok thanks for the answer.

We will not mix colors from different color groups for the header (area where nickname and title are placed) and the body (area where fandom name and number of posts are placed). For example hot pink and gray together (so either shades of pink or shades of gray are allowed, not both, right?)

Hope I haven't misunderstood you. Thanks for your hard work! We will patiently wait for @melkimx :D

"The winning teams will receive a special member status on Soompi which
will be reflected whenever they post (similar to FOS status, but with 
your own chosen unique name and color). At the staff's discretion, one person from the fandom may be granted limited moderating privileges to moderate within their thread. These privileges may or may not be permanent, but are guaranteed for at least ONE YEAR."

My question:does the special member status have maximum character? Because we need to know if there s maximum character before deciding the name. Thank you :x

Thanks @angelangie for the information. We are about to create the list now.
I have a question though:
is there a limit to the number of people who are allowed to get the color change?
We have MANY Jjongaholics who want their color and title :D

anniepanda said:I have a question though:
is there a limit to the number of people who are allowed to get the color change?
We have MANY Jjongaholics who want their color and title :D

Archived