SHIPPERS' CONTEST (yes, we're doing it again!)

melkimx

ebullient said:

Fanarts comprise of fan-made artworks, such as paintings, drawings, photo edits, gifs, wallpapers, banners, and etc. relevant to the couples that you're promoting. We're still discussing whether to require original or pre-made fanarts, and I'll keep you guys posted once I receive further clarification from @melkimx. However, I think that it'd be more meaningful to create original and new fanarts to enter the contest.

I'm sure that the shippers love their favorite couples enough to unleash their artistic talents. Have fun, and be creative! :)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ebullient said: Fanarts comprise of fan-made artworks, such as paintings, drawings, photo edits, gifs, wallpapers, banners, and etc. relevant to the couples that you're promoting. We're still discussing whether to require original or pre-made fanarts, and I'll keep you guys posted once I receive further clarification from @melkimx. However, I think that it'd be more meaningful to create original and new fanarts to enter the contest.

I'm sure that the shippers love their favorite couples enough to unleash their artistic talents. Have fun, and be creative! :)

Guest uctqepe

Dear Mod, 
Sorry, just some points to clarify: 

1. How are you gonna decide the finalists for ROUND 4? Based on total votes only? Or other criteria? 
  2. For each category, votes and staff pick, do we choose where we want to compete? Or is it one system for all? SO we're all in voting period now, and after two highest votes are decided, THE REST OF ENTRIES will automatically eligible for STAFF PICk??  
Thank you! 

innasalvatore said: ebullient said:

Fanarts comprise of fan-made artworks, such as paintings, drawings, photo edits, gifs, wallpapers, banners, and etc. relevant to the couples that you're promoting. We're still discussing whether to require original or pre-made fanarts, and I'll keep you guys posted once I receive further clarification from @melkimx. However, I think that it'd be more meaningful to create original and new fanarts to enter the contest.

@ebullient

Dear Mod, it much help if we can use the 2 pre-made fanarts and submit 1 original fanart because it takes a lot of efforts & times to produce one. But no matter your final decision, we will follow strictly. Thank you. :-)
It's crunch time and to accomodate the shippers, 2 pre-made and 1 original fanarts are permissible. We accept simple fanarts as submissions.

ebullient said: innasalvatore said: ebullient said:

starletjul said: i want to ask if members' vote that were banned are counted in the voting? No. Unfortunately, those are duplicate accounts made to accumulate votes. Those votes will be subtracted without penalty to the entries.

Tinkiebell said: Hi there @angelangie ,
Do you already have any updates regarding the file size limit of the animated gifs allowed for the Fan Art round?
Thank you so much in advance. The maximum dimension and size for gifs = 600 pixels x 450 pixels | 2 MB.

innasalvatore said: @ebullient

Dear Mod,

For round 3 ~ FanArt.

Can we just post our FanArts or do we have to use spoiler?
Because you didn't mention about spoiler in the beginning.
Please confirm. Thank you in advance... :-D
Spoilers are helpful because they make the forums load faster for users with slower internet connections, although they are not required for Round 3.

Guest lostinjane

Dear Mod/ Admin
I just want to be sure of something
''Voting for Round 3 will be done by members clicking either INSIGHTFUL, AWESOME, or LOL for one of their favorite couples.''

does it mean we can click only for ONE couple post?
what if some of us have clicked awesome for two or three couple?

please let us know, thank you in advance

lostinjane said: Dear Mod/ Admin
I just want to be sure of something
''Voting for Round 3 will be done by members clicking either INSIGHTFUL, AWESOME, or LOL for one of their favorite couples.''

does it mean we can click only for ONE couple post?
what if some of us have clicked awesome for two or three couple?

please let us know, thank you in advance
I assume that members would vote for the couple which they adore most, but it's not a problem to vote for more than one. :)

Guest mingming93

I just realized that the MV is due tomorrow. When are you going to announce the finalists? Because making an MV requires a lot more time than making a fan art. One day won't be enough to make MVs then make the family vote for the best since they have to watch and judge everything (assuming our team goes into the finals). Are you considering on moving the date of submission? I'm asking this on behalf of all nine teams.

mingming93 said: I just realized that the MV is due tomorrow. When are you going to announce the finalists? Because making an MV requires a lot more time than making a fan art. One day won't be enough to make MVs then make the family vote for the best since they have to watch and judge everything (assuming our team goes into the finals). Are you considering on moving the date of submission? I'm asking this on behalf of all nine teams. I can't affirm with certainty at the moment, but it's highly possible. Let me get back to you as soon as I get approval.

Guest uctqepe

ebullient said: mingming93 said: I just realized that the MV is due tomorrow. When are you going to announce the finalists? Because making an MV requires a lot more time than making a fan art. One day won't be enough to make MVs then make the family vote for the best since they have to watch and judge everything (assuming our team goes into the finals). Are you considering on moving the date of submission? I'm asking this on behalf of all nine teams.

Six finalists will advance to Round 4 based on the overall fan vote. The deadline to submit entries will be from 2/27-3/5 (midnight KST).

I will announce the finalists within the next day.

starletjul said: i want to ask the is being "original" videos means we never published it before or just we have to make it our self? what "originality" that counts for round 4? Original means that the videos are new and exclusive to the contest.

Archived