SHIPPERS' CONTEST (yes, we're doing it again!)

melkimx

R E M I N D E R

There are 19 hours left until the end of Round 1 (deadline - 2/13 end of day KST). If you're going to participate on behalf of your favorite couples, please observe the deadline to post entries here. Thank you!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scuttler said: Question: When you say end of day. Do you mean Midnight end of day, or end of business day (like 5PM)? Just want to know because I live on the East Coast which is 14 hours behind KST. Thank you!

U P D A T E

To accomodate and allow the participants extra time to post and/or refine their entries, the deadline for Round 1 has been extended until 2/16 [MONDAY - 10 AM KST].

Guest Tinkiebell

ebullient said: U P D A T E

To accomodate and allow the participants extra time to post and/or refine their entries, the deadline for Round 1 has been extended until 2/16 [MONDAY - 10 AM KST].

Guest uctqepe

dear admin, 
we have posted our entry, but just wanna asking whether we have to post real life ship? or just as drama couple is fine? 
thank you.. 

Hi folks,
I agree that the deadline extension is a little unfair to those who submitted their entries on time. However, at the time we made that decision, it looked as though there might only be 2-3 couples entering, which is not enough to hold a contest that's supposed to have four winners! We need to uphold the extension since we already announced it. 

We want to follow the original plan as close as we possibly can. We will therefore not change the voting period and publish the article today as scheduled. We will also add 20 extra votes to any couple that met the original deadline, that will only be applied AFTER the polls close. 

Hope this is very clear. 

Round 1 voting and article is up: http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/vote-your-favorite-couples-from-k-dramas-we-got-married-and-more/
Remember, votes on the forum thread DO NOT COUNT for Round 1. 
Please do not spam; spam votes will all be deleted and you may be unpleasantly surprised to see your couple's votes deflated suddenly (as we remove the spam a few times a day). Please do not create duplicate accounts to vote; moderators are very strict and will take action against you!
Sorry to be strict, but we want this to be fair. Happy voting!

Guest freakhanis

Dear admin,
Our non-soompier voters need a clarification because they are now very excited :)>-  do they have to open soompi account to vote for the next rounds? ;;)

Guest mingming93

Since I think a lot of non-soompiers are spamming the voting, I would like to ask how you're going to take the spams out? For example, I voted then spammed for three times, will my first vote be taken out too?

Archived