✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Hyun Bin - Jang Dong-gun - Song Magic Affinity 

http://china.ibtimes.com 2009年08月06日 9:34 来源:国际财经时报 http://china.ibtimes.com 2009 on 06 day 08 years 9:34 Source: International Financial Times 

According to the South Korean media reports, South Korean star Jang Dong-gun in between Hyun Bin and Song from the "matchmaker" role. 

Hyun Bin and Jang Dong-gun and Song have a pro-am. It is reported that relatively few silent peace of Hyun Bin Jang Dong-gun with the usual practice of asking and love to talk about the acting thing and so on. And the first two people to know what the exchange is Jang Dong-gun, he put two things as confidential, who support them. 

Jang Dong-gun, Song, Hyun Bin have three wonderful fate. Hyun Bin in 2006 had appeared KBS2 drama "Snow Queen" (Director: Lee Min), Jang Dong-gun to shoot the scene at the time for refueling Hyun Bin. Song has served as a visit to Korea, "Autumn in My Heart" Lee, deputy director of the public to the shooting scene. Song and Hyun Bin at the time the friend, after 3 years the development of the two lovers. 

Hyun Bin in September last year held a meeting in Asia will be a time when fans, Jang Dong-gun and Song has been on television to congratulate the fans of Hyun Bin will meet, their friendship showy. Hyun Bin Jang Dong-gun awareness has been recognized before the Song has starred in the same cosmetics ads and participate in various activities together. Understand better than anyone else Song Hyun Bin and Jang Dong-gun in the middle two have played a significant role. 

Hyun Bin and Song starred together by KBS2 "They live in a world," the relationship between two people closer. Drama as the two lovers in June of this year, as a lover of reality. 
@Baidu
*** In 2006 (3 years ago), when HB was filming Snow Queen drama, good buddy JDG went to support him at the filming site. 

SHK also has the chance to visit SQ filming site to see Director Lee Hyung Min of SQ who is also her former director from Autumn Tale
***I think SHK also went there to support the lead actress and good buddy Sang Yuri. 

I think JDG & SHK did bring some luck to the couple 'cos they won quite a few awards that year

* Popularity Award (Male) - Hyun Bin
* Popularity Award (Female) - Sung Yu Ri
* Netizen Award (Male) - Hyun Bin
* Best Couple Award - Hyun Bin and Sung Yu Ri

***old news, thanks utkim /janie simply of shk soompi thread for sharing

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Asia EXCLUSIVE] Song Hye Kyo Agency Official Standpoint, "Beginning stage, must be careful" 

On the 5th, Sportschosun.com single-handedly reported in an article about Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin dating, in which a representative for Song Hye Kyo's company, 'Eden Nine' stated, "It is accurate that a love relationship developed from being close friends." Acquaintances of both have publicly acknowledged the fact. 

A senior official from Song Hye Kyo's management company who met with our paper on the 4th revealed, "After appearing in the same drama last year, they became close. In recent times, it seems they have met with feelings of more than friends. Now is the beginnning stage." 

According to what we have confirmed, Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin began dating seriously at the beginning of June. A source close to both conveyed, "When they were filming their drama last year, feelings of affection developed. During the time they were apart after the completion of the drama, both felt the empty space, and it seems this is when they confirmed their feelings of love." 

In fact, upon their short meeting, they were apart for a long time. Hyun Bin had to go to Busan for filming of his drama, "Friend, Our Legend." Hereupon, the two began calling each other and were affectionate. In the beginning of June when he returned back from filming, Hyun Bin confessed his love. 

A rep from the agency said, "Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo have a lot in common with each other. In particular, their taste in movies are similar. Both enjoy distinct European movies. After watching a DVD, they have discussions about the movie. Since they have the same profession, they are able to naturally hold a conversation regarding acting." 

Sportschosun.com has witnessed the twesome's dates on a few occasions. During time away from shooting, they met at a cafe around Chungdam dong chattering with acquainances. Last month on the 26th, they had a 'drive date' where they parked the car at Han river's waterfront and watched the drama, "Friend, Our Legend" together. 

In the meantime, the rep from the agency has asked to refrain from having excessive interest as this is just the beginning stage of their relationship. The rep explained,"It has been about two months. As of yet, they still have to be careful. They are in the phase of getting to know one another. Instead of excessive attention, it would be nice if people watched their love from afar through warm gaze."

credit  shk soompi thread***old news

An Interview with Song Hye Kyo

This interview is focused on her latest project “A Reason to Live,” a melodrama about a woman whose fiance is killed by a reckless teenager. She forgives him, and begins working on a documentary about forgiveness, and as she works on it she wonders whether she should have been so forgiving. The film also stars Song Chang Ui as her best friend, Nam Ji Hyun as Song’s sister, and Ki Tae Young as her fiance.

Q: I felt that your character Da-hye in “A Reason to Live” had always been sort of closed off and never really showed her emotions, regardless of the terrible experience she went through of losing her fiance a year ago.

Song Hye-gyo: Her personality gradually became what it is starting from when she was young because there was a line where she said, “My mom and dad parents fought so much when I was young that I always stayed quiet because it felt like everything would break if I shouted too.” And that’s why she was able to be so forgiving as well. But I was never frustrated by her. She’s actually someone that’s similar to me in many ways.

Q: That’s quite surprising given the more cheerful image you’ve been loved for by the public shown through your past TV roles and commercials.

Song: I’m sure that my actual personality rubbed off in all of the projects I’ve been in. But I think that on the inside, Da-hye from “A Reason to Live” is the closest to who I really am. Of course I’m on the cheerful side and talk a lot when I’m with people I’m close to but that’s not actually who I am on the inside. I used to not express what I like and dislike and I’m still not that good at it. It’s to the point that the moment I feel that the person I’m talking to is uncomfortable because of what I said, I forget about everything we say from that point on. Did I not need to say this? Did this ruin her feelings? Should I say something else to cover it up? These are the sort of things I start worrying about and it gets agonizing so I tell myself that I should just sit quiet and not say anything. But in the end, it’s still stressful in the same way and it accumulates. So I go home and agonize over it and then let go of it by myself.

Q: I think that while growing up, a lot of people must’ve told you that you’re mature.

Song: Yes, I did think a lot of people told me that. I wasn’t even good at just talking to people when I was young. And I think that I probably wanted to but didn’t know how to. It was embarrassing too. I think the fear of feeling ashamed by not getting the response I want from the other person when I say something kept me quiet. But I’m older now and I think I’ve come to be more comfortable with talking to people. It’s even fun these days.

Q: Do you think actors should leave everything up to the director or that they should participate actively on what goes on set?

Song: In my case I think it should be both. I place my faith in the director for the most part because of course I read, analyze and prepare myself for the script but they’re the ones that spent much more time thinking about it. And instead I ask about things I don’t understand and give my opinion in parts. I probably told you this before too but it hasn’t been that long since I’ve come to feel responsibility over my projects and gained a thirst for acting. [laughs] Before, everyone I worked with were such great actors that they’re the ones that mostly communicated with the directors. And in a way it was because I didn’t think my opinion would change much and also because I was scared of them saying, ‘What are you talking about?’ when I say something after giving it thought. So I think it was starting with TV series “Sunlight Pours Down” that I discovered the fun to acting. And I started wanting to do more after seeing my opinions get reflected for “Full House.”

Q: I heard that you met director Lee Jeong-hyang without a script.

Song: I had heard of director Lee Jeong-hyang from a lot of people. And that it’s a shame that she’s been on such a long break when she’s so talented. So I think this slowly drew my interest to her. And when I heard that she’s started on a new project, I said that I wanted to meet her. She first said that from a general standpoint, “A Reason to Live” and I don’t seem to go together so I said we should just meet comfortably then because I can’t do anything about her not liking me. But I think she ended up asking me to do it because after meeting up a few times and several conversations, she probably realized that I’m not who she thought I was.

Q: That makes me think that you’re the type that approaches a project or character very actively when you’re interested in it.

Song: I’d be lying if I said I’m not greedy when it comes to acting but I’m not the kind of person that goes for what’s not in my hands. Instead, if fate places something in my hands, then I get greedy about it and try to do my best with it. I’m not the type that says I’m going to do that, I’m going to have that, when it’s not even mine. I think that if something is meant to be mine, it’ll come to me one day very naturally and if it leaves me, it’ll be because it’s not meant to be mine. Whether it’s with projects anything else.

Q: Once you get to know someone, your relationship with that person lasts a long time, right?

Song: As long as that person and I haven’t hurt each other badly or that person hasn’t stabbed me in the back, [laughs] I don’t think I’ve ever let go of someone first. They’re the ones that probably left for something better. And of course it hurts and I feel lonely and empty the moment someone that I cared for a lot leaves me. But I then tell myself that that’s probably as far as our relationship was meant to go. I may have a hard time because of it but what can I do when they’ve made the decisions for their own lives? But there are also people who I keep thinking about even after I’ve let go of them. And in that case, I contact them first. But if not, it’s really goodbye.

Q: As you grow older, your spectrum of acting may widen but I think you must also feel that there are a smaller range of roles to play as an actress in Korea.

Song: I do. People may ask me why I do Chinese movies but there actually aren’t a lot of projects to choose from. And all actors want to play roles they haven’t tried before and experience new genres. Yet on the other hand, the people who make them tend to want to make choices in genres or with characters that are safe and have been proven to work with the public. And there aren’t a lot of people who try to discover new sides to actors and make something out of that. Male actors tend to have a wider variety of choices but that’s not the case for actresses so there’ll be less scripts to choose from and when there’s a good character to play, competition for it goes up. [laughs] There are a lot of actresses around me with precious talents. And people may ask them why they’re not working and not changing but I’m hoping that an environment where actresses can play many and new roles gets created before they start asking about that.

Q: I don’t think you’ve made safe choices though. Your filmography, including “Hwang Jin Yi,” “Fetish,” “Camellia: Love for Sale,” and “A Reason to Live,” show that you’re quite the brave actor. Even if you look just at “Fetish,” the script was close to being about the occult and was about a woman who has the blood of a shaman within her, so in a way, it looks like you took on an adventure.

Song: I can be timid but I also have a bit of a ‘gutsy’ side to me. [laughs] To start with, “Fetish” was about a new subject and the character was refreshing as well so I really wanted to do it. It also wasn’t that burdensome because it was an independent movie that took only about a month to shoot and that too in New York so I was also curious what sort of place that would be like. So it was a bit of an adventure. [laugh] I decided to do it because I thought it would be fun and as I expected, I had a lot of fun shooting it.

Q: How was it working with Tony Leung?

Song: He wouldn't waver, no matter how many takes I'd have to shoot for a scene with whatever kind of acting. It's usually easy to lose your pace or act differently once you shoot a scene several times because your scene partner loses energy. But Tony Leung remained unchanged with his acting no matter how many takes I had to shoot a scene and even when I pronounced my words wrong. I wold have burst out laughing if I was in his shoes. He's an amazing actor.

Q: The Chinese media is extremely interested in everything about you and you are probably the most active actress in your age range in China. What sort of changes has pursuing your career in such a big market like China brought to you?

Song: I can't tell directly because I'm not a singer who stands on stage. Oh! But I was surprised when we once went to shoot around Tibet and some elderly people in the countryside recognized me. [laughs] But I think it has changed me, regardless of the acting or my popularity. People usually get stimulated and then mature from travelling overseas right? I too discovered the unsophisticated sides to me by pursuing my activities overseas and improved through my relationships with new people.

Q: Do you think you’re competitive?

Song: I think I am when I start on something new. And it’s not just about the person I’m competing with but also about wanting to do better. I don’t think I need to be competitive with how well a movie does because it’s not entirely the actor’s responsibility. But within a movie, I’m fighting with myself from my previous work. The strongest thought I have is that I need to be better than before because I don’t want people to say that I’ve regressed. [laughs]

Q: It’s already been three years since you interviewed with us for “The World That They live In.” What memory do you have of your character Joo Jun-young that you played back then now?

Song: To start with, it was the first time I’d had so many lines [laughs] and I learned about a lot of things in so many ways during the time I spent on it. It was a project that I felt the most satisfied with, for almost every scene. Those times that I was able to take on “A Reason to Live.” And manage it. These days I’ve started to think that things will be fun from now on. Of course, I’ll only find out once I start but I believe that a different sort of fun will be waiting for me. Different from when I was in my twenties.

Source: asiae

Credit: Kaede Jun@kaedejun.com

shk thread soompi/hdpsp thank you for sharing

Archived