✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

imageimageimage
The couple T-Shirt by Christopher Kane 
Fall / Winter 2009 collection & limited edition, 300 US$ per one 
Available in New York

Source: http://www.freshnessmag.com/2009/07/03/christopher-kane-chimp-jersey-t-shirt/

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest song4kim

imageimage
hehe this is a clip at the set of the newest BON CF. This reporter has interviewed binnie b4 @ PIFF, on that occasion, they prepared a free hug sign back then for binnie to hold and give out free hugs but the crowd got so out of control that even the sign itself was trampled and they had to cancel the 'free hug' thing but this girl reporter still revamped the sign and asked bin for a hug....and she's asking for repeat this time.

Later on, the screen caption talked about the WW couple voted as the best couple (that street poll thing). They r a couple that is so sweet and matchy matchy just looking at them. And the kissing scenes had stirred a lot of talk.
Also during the interview she asked binnie about all those kisses and intimate scenes he did in WW, what did he do to prepare for them and was he nervous. He said yes there were lots of them and he was very nervous, but everybody said it'll be fine coz he's doing it with HK. She then asked him if his character in WW wass like the real binnie, he said quite alike. 'What is the real binnie like?' 'Just as normal, I work hard too.'

Then further along, she asked him how was the experience working with PD Pyo and writer Noh, he said terrific.
Then the girl asked him if he had to be a couple with her instead of with HK, how would he feel? binnie said he would feel awkward, since the WW crew felt like a real close family. But he'll try his best. (lol...)

Then the girl asked him to role play with her as a couple on the CF set.....and since she sang the wedding progression song, binnie was so embarrassed and burst out in some laughing fit. VERY typical of any interview of binnie + a young female reporter, they really do always try to get as much a piece of him when given the proximity! image image

credit to HB thread

Hye Kyo's old interview while promoting WW in taiwan ...

"It seems that being in love has made me prettier.With the recent separation puzzlement, actress Song Hye Kyo showed off her and boyfriend Hyun Bin's love by rejecting the rumor.

Song Hye Kyo visited Taiwan this past Saturday, the 10th (local time) to promote her drama Worlds Within where a press conference was held.

To avoid direct reference to her relationship with Hyun Bin, reporters threw out this question in an insinuating manner, "You grow more and more beautiful as time goes by." "Being in love is something that has made me prettier and everybody showing me so much love also attributes to me becoming prettier," Song Hye Kyo said as she indirectly indicated that there are no problems in her relationship.

She also said with modesty, "As I am getting older, my skin is not sticking to my face [losing baby fat], so I suspect this is why I am prettier, too."

On this day, Song Hye Kyo personally introduced herself in Chinese, receiving applause and cheers from both the Chinese journalists and fans.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is staying in China to film Director Wong Kar Wai's film, The Grand Master. 

credit @Shanda

pix of Kyo with Mr Hwang at the talk show 
  credit and thanks to baidu/shk soompi thread.

*** old interview

Archived