✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am just puzzled about the turn of events in their relationship, that's all! MayaE, that was an enlightening piece you had! Thanks much. 
yayaxele21, this good-looking couple need to get together, FAST! Don't you ever wonder why theyhave not had any relationship after their supposedly breakup almost 4 years ago? Of course, they are private people, and everything they do is concealed from the public! Duh!:DWell, I wish them the best!:-bd

Song Hye-kyo exclusively shares with K-popped! her beauty regime and dieting habits.

As of July 2008, the Hwangjiny actress officially replaces Jun Ji-hyun as the spokesperson for the Korean cosmetic brand. Hye-kyo's first task as spokesperson is to represent the Snow Spring Collection: Snow Bloom. Learn about Hye-kyo’s favourite Laneíge product, fav Korean dish and secret for staying gorgeous.

How do you feel about being the new face of Laneíge?

Laneíge is popular not only in Korea but also in many other Asian countries as well, and I’m very glad to be a spokesperson for such a brand. I feel a heavy responsibility already as a spokesperson of Laneíge. I would love to show an attractive image as spokesperson of Laneíge, a leading brand of beauty in Asia, including the domestic market of Korea. Please expect to see the best of ‘Song Hye Kyo’ as I give my best through the Laneíge ads.

What are your Laneíge favourites and what is your secret to flawless skin?

Laneíge Power Essential Skin Toner is my favourite item. I use it every morning and evening. When it comes to skincare, I put much priority on moisturising and firming-up the skin. Power Essential Skin Toner is a good item to combat dryness, especially when I'm filming outdoors. Although it is a toner, when applied on the face, it feels like a serum that stays longer, I really love this item. After a rigorous day at work, I’ll either use Star Pure Treatment Mask (sheet mask) or Water Sleeping Pack. I use these alternatively every night to rejuvenate and refresh my skin. Usually, I don't try to cover the skin under thick make-up, I just pay more attention to giving it more radiance by accentuating luminosity.

What is your favorite Korean dish? Are there any special diets you adhere to?

My favourite food is pumpkin soup, it is good for health and also good for reducing the “swollenness” of the body, so I really like it. For my health, I don’t eat fast food or drink soft drinks. I also prefer fish and vegetables to meat. For keeping my body fit, I try to make and eat Korean food as much as possible and I frequently do stretching exercises after dinner.

How does Song Hye-kyo stay in shape?

I stay in shape by regularly hitting the gym, adhered to a workout routine since my debut & exercise more than 4 days a week. What I like most is the 20-minute stretching exercises before and after the workout. I do full-body stretches such as bending over, while standing, to touch my toes. After a workout, I usually relax with a nice, warm bath. Water is heated until body temperature and aroma-scented bath herbs like lavender is added to it. It works wonders in chasing away fatigue and stress.
Also, I frequently hydrate the body by drinking water. You can begin your day by drinking two glasses of water on an empty stomach, and complete the daily mission of drinking more than 1.5 liters of water every day

Credit to : kpopped
***old interview
credit shk thread/ kierelun for sharing.thank you.

imageimageimageimageimageimage
  credit to the owner of the pics./ shk thread. Thank you.

*** you're welcome dear @SusanC, in time I'm sure h2 will share whose making them smile and happy. For now, let's enjoy reminiscing their old and recent photos/interviews. Let's sail happily and peacefully for now. God Bless everyone.

Archived