[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Countdown to hiatus D 4. Love all these pictures of our girl 

Excitement today on IG, all ships are getting something from our girl. We know that she is happy truthful and confident because she is in love. One can only be in that stage of relationship after a tried and true friendship. I believe it's not a new found person and I am not delulu.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, youngatheart said:

Countdown to hiatus D 4. Love all these pictures of our girl

Excitement today on IG, all ships are getting something from our girl. We know that she is happy truthful and confident because she is in love. One can only be in that stage of relationship after a tried and true friendship. I believe it's not a new found person and I am not delulu.

@youngatheart i can't go IG anymore, i stop that, and i have deleted my Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr / Pinterest account, my IG account is as good as dead, so i don't have that means of info. anyway, thanks for updating your countdown, your countdown was kinda bitter-sweet, tint sense of sadness. that just few days he will be gone,  yes, i also think 'that person' should not be 'new'. Being the immature person that i am, its time for me to stop getting myself hurt, making myself miserable thinking about other ships matter, and respect each other their own ships to 'sail' happily.

every feels, is so surreal now, count down to his entering is so damned tortuous. so i thank God i escape to drama contest.

• Like 2

Changminer chingus-ah,

can i off-topic tag some of you to vote for my W-team? (this is so off-topic i know, so i put in spoiler , can?)

[Final Round] K-Drama Soompi Contest 2016

i wrote a small note i will put in Spoiler:

Spoiler

God bless U and Peace unto Ye! 

Greetings from KangChul and his w: 3 worlds citizens :tongue:

[Final Round] K-Drama Soompi Contest 2016 Voting

DEAR FRIENDS OF DRAMA W TWO WORLDS!

Hope you have been blessed by this drama.

Now we come to the Final Round 2016 K-DRAMA CONTEST! May I seek your help to vote for us again.  B)

Let’s vote once again this last time and bring our drama to the first at ‘3rd World’!

THE LINK FOR VOTING:  
https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/406103-final-round-k-drama-soompi-contest-2016/

VOTING PERIOD: Voting Period: 8th Aug (12 PM GMT +1) - 11th Aug (12 PM GMT +1)

RULES:  Do NOT make duplicate accounts to vote, the additional accounts will be banned. Therewith, the votes from these accounts will be void and your participation for the contest might be affected.

PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE AMONG ALL YOUR SOCIAL ACCOUNTS, AND ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE TOO!

we hope W wins!!  Fighting!!!

sincerely yours, ‘Kang Chul’ :D
(W-Team)

the above is the article that my W-team come up with. you are my dearest family in Soompi, the closest that i ever got. pls vote for W, if you have not voted?

-  Mary.

@youngatheart @ReemKanabta @hrh77 @seinhi @Igotcaughtdancingagain @luvsjcwpmy @Malala Rakotonirina @angela0612 @beasima @cmoirae2 @tan10can any one plan to go hiatus after this (Wookie's MS) and return after 2 yrs, kindly PM me your email address?
dun leave without a contact behind okay?

• Like 3

Morning lovelies and thank you for all the beautiful posts

Have some good news, it's from PMY's latest IVs, she's not afraid to mention Wooks anymore.

- The reporter said, JCW said you, Yoona and njh will visit him in the military...

PMY : " I told J I should go visit him, in passing"

Then she added " But shouldn't girl groups be the one visiting?" in general  she didn't mean Yoona, She said that bec military guys like girl groups

- JCW and YSH, we talked before our dramas aired

We knew it was the same slot They teased me by saying their dramas are funnier, They declared this even without knowing Who their partners are yet and without reading the script 

- Reporter: Any dating possibility with YWJ?

NO

PMY said, YWJ and I's gag code (sense of humor) doesn't match, he is best as a partner (not best partner FYI). For me, he is just an oppa I want to learn from

DG2PwdRXsAAGhH9.jpg

Credit to @FleurdeLys101

EDIT: P.S JCW didn't want to send a food truck to 7dq as some translations are saying, only YSH

Ehm @maryofbethany of course I'm not planning on going hiatus, why would I!! my life doesn't revolve around Wooks and his absence, I will always be here, maybe I will be silent for weeks if no news to share but definitely here

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Have some good news, it's from PMY's latest IVs, she's not afraid to mention Wooks anymore.

- The reporter said, JCW said you, Yoona and njh will visit him in the military...

Then she added " But shouldn't girl groups be the one visiting?" in general  she didn't mean Yoona, She said that bec military guys like girl groups

We knew it was the same slot They teased me by saying their dramas are funnier, They declared this even without knowing Who their partners are yet and without reading the script 

NO

PMY said, YWJ and I's gag code (sense of humor) doesn't match, he is best as a partner (not best partner FYI). For me, he is just an oppa I want to learn from

Credit to @FleurdeLys101

EDIT: P.S JCW didn't want to send a food truck to 7dq as some translations are saying, only YSH

Ehm @maryofbethany of course I'm not planning on going hiatus, why would I!! my life doesn't revolve around Wooks and his absence, I will always be here, maybe I will be silent for weeks if no news to share but definitely here

Really? PMY said that there's no possibility of her dating YWJ? That's good news! ❤

@maryofbethanyThere will be times that I'll be a silent reader only but that's it. I won't be leaving you here. I'm staying. ☺

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

NO

DG2PwdRXsAAGhH9.jpg

Credit to @FleurdeLys101

Yeah, since all their dramas are airing at the same time, 7dq is the best among them all... LOL...

SO, YSH doesn't want to send food truck??... Who cares, LOL.. for JCW, just do it, if you really want to.... (YWJ sent food trucks to his previous  stars with dramas airing the same time with 7dq, so it's a a healthy relationship)...

• Like 3

Wow! What a ride of rocking of so many ships, our girl has some power. I wanted a big hints from the two of them and I believe I have got what I wanted. All other ships can spin her interview however they want. This girl has refrained from mentioning JCW's in a long time. We saw how she showed up at his movie premiere and now this. Go girl! Still counting day D-3 now in Korea. This is my only ship, I will only return if there are news about couple during MS time. I will mainly stay our girl's forum and start speaking there. 

• Like 6

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/10/park-min-young-responds-ji-chang-wooks-comments-co-stars-visiting-army/

Actress Park Min Young, who recently wrapped her drama “Queen for 7 Days,” spoke up about her former co-star Ji Chang Wook’s enlistment.

The two starred together in the 2015 drama “Healer.” Ji Chang Wook is scheduled to begin his mandatory military service on August 14 and has previously stated to reporters that his co-stars such as YoonA, Nam Ji Hyun, and Park Min Young would be coming to visit him while he’s in the army.

Park Min Young laughed and said, “I just said [I’d go] in passing, but now I have to go. But it seems like there’s more than just me. If Girls’ Generation goes, isn’t that enough? If it’s just me, it’s not as good.”

She also talked about her role in “Queen for 7 Days,” saying, “I wanted to try an intense melodrama. I didn’t know it would be this sad. Because I was doing a melodrama, I think I was able to cry and fall in love as much as I wanted.”

source in korean

• Like 4

Hey girlies....talk about Wookie going off to Military....feels like I went off to Military myself. Sigh...

Sorry for being mia for so long, actually I recently lost my Dad to cancer within months of finding out his diagnoses 

and we just buried him at the end of July.  Feels like 40 years has been taken off my life within 4 months...and now 

Wookie is going off to the military and MinYoungie will have to survive alone for two years...just the thought is depressing but I'd rather

he get it done now rather than later. He's already entered late after all. In anywhich case, I'll come by and give my support as often as 

I can. It's good to be back on the forum after so long. I hope everyone is doing well.  

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Tressia said:

Hey girlies....talk about Wookie going off to Military....feels like I went off to Military myself. Sigh...

Sorry for being mia for so long, actually I recently lost my Dad to cancer within months of finding out his diagnoses 

and we just buried him at the end of July.  Feels like 40 years has been taken off my life within 4 months...and now 

Wookie is going off to the military and MinYoungie will have to survive alone for two years...just the thought is depressing but I'd rather

he get it done now rather than later. He's already entered late after all. In anywhich case, I'll come by and give my support as often as 

I can. It's good to be back on the forum after so long. I hope everyone is doing well.  

@Tressia sghhh... i know about loosing your dear one, its surreal .. even after weeks or months. esp Cancer is something very swift, hope his last few months wasnt ridden with too much pains and discomfort like can't eat, sleep, mood swing... some wounds has to be slowly heals, when you think you got over, some cruel words or photo will send you crumbling. take good care after you weep all you wants. crying for a lost loved one, whenever you wants, is not weaknes, for after that you pick yourself up again, this is life.

aha, saw your 'face' instantly i remember you.
(i am currently advertising for the drama contest i am part of the team. i am cheering for W-two worlds, that was Wcouple. ) was stress over some personal stuff so i always come back to changmin thread when i am drained.
aha, 'everyone' here is not so well, because of 14 Aug. sad.

• Like 4