[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

hahaha @maryofbethanywe formed a mini investigation unit to know every detail back then, to not rush into conclusion and be sure of what we ship is real, we did hypotheses on her whereabouts near Busan but after a few months we got the evidence and we posted it here by @fyeahjcw (her signature APR 2015 in a restaurant near Busan and the pics of her were from a certain hotel in Namhae, Wooks Busan musical was in Apr) the scandal was yes with him it went overboard in one night and the next day glorious denied it in 4 languages

GE notice denying the rumor, Apr 11 2015 @16:03

오늘 오전 지창욱 배우 열애설에 관련된 문의가 많아 이에 대한 소속사 입장을 밝힙니다.

현재 기사화 된 내용은 지창욱 배우와는 전혀 사실 무근인 내용입니다.

먼저 열애설 관련하여 커플 아이템에 관련해서 말씀드리겠습니다.

목걸이는 지인을 통한 중국 팬분의 선물이며 선글라스의 경우 배우의 개인 물품이 아닌 스타일리스트에게 받은 코디 제품입니다.

동남아 열애설 또한 사실 무근이며 배우 및 매니저화보 관련 스텝들의 동행으로 이루어진 촬영 스케쥴이였습니다.

(마리끌레르 화보 5월호 발리 로케이션 촬영)

저희 소속사에서 확인한 결과 김주리씨는 발리가 아닌 싸이판 출국일정으로 확인이 되었습니다.

확인되지 않은 오해로 현재 많은 기사들과 소문으로 팬분들게 걱정을 끼쳐드려 죄송합니다.

소속사에서는 객관적인 진실만을 말씀을 드립니다.

감사합니다.

The Notice of romance rumor about Ji Chang-Wook

We are posting this notice to clarify the romace rumor since we have received many of inquiries about it today.

The rumor on articles is completly untrue.

First, as to couple items, the necklace is a gift from Chinese fan and the sunglasses is from Ji Chang-Wook's stylist.

It is also totally untrue about Bali. This trip is for the schedule of a photo shoot, on the May issue of Marie Claire.

Miss Korea Kim Juri was on the trip to Saipan, not to Bali.

We apologize for giving anxiety to fans with so many articles and rumors. We always tell the objective truth.

Thank you.

【有关池昌旭演员恋爱说公告】

今日上午收到了很多有关池昌旭演员恋爱说的疑问,仅就此问题发表所属社的立场。

现在报道中的内容是毫无事实依据的。

首先,就有关恋爱说中的情侣用品问题:项链是通过朋友收到的来自中国粉丝的礼物,墨镜则并不是池昌旭演员个人的用品,是由造型师配置的用品。

东南亚恋爱说也是毫无事实依据的,那是池昌旭演员及经纪人与拍摄画报的相关工作人员一起同伴出行的日程(marieclaire画报5月号之巴厘岛拍摄)。

我们所属社确认的结果是: 金珠丽(音译)小姐的出国日程不是巴厘岛而是塞班岛。

误解没有得到确认从而引起的报道还有传闻让粉丝朋友们担心了,我们表示非常抱歉!

另,所属社发表的立场是客观真实的。

感谢!

ジチャンウク俳優の恋愛説に関する公知

今朝ジチャンウク俳優の恋愛説に関する問い合わせが多くてこれに対して会社の立場を表します。

現在記事化された内容はジチャンウク俳優とは全然事実無根の内容です。

まず、恋愛説に関してカップルのアイテムについてですがネックリスはお知合いを通じた中国のファンのプレセントであり、サングラスは俳優の個人のものではなく、スタイリストからもらったコーデ製品です。

また、東南アジア恋愛説も事実無根で俳優及びマニジャ、画譜に関するスタッフ達の同行で行われた撮影スケジュールです。

(marieclaire画譜5月号バリの撮影)

当社の確認結果、キムジュリさんはバリではなくサイパンの出国日程として確認されました。

確認されてない誤解で現在多くの記事と噂によってファン皆様に心配をおかけまして申し訳ございません。

当社では客観的な事実のみ申し上げます。

有難う御座います。

Source: GE

(someone tried to stir the ship here with it a few days before but we didn't believe it, it was based on posting skies and beaches and using similar accessories, very stupid and any two can post these so everyone can be a couple) Wooks was sad that night and posted the HEALER LAIR without any caption at 3:45 AM

and the next day made a surprise visit to his DR fans gathering where he denied it again and said it saddened him and how much explaining he had to do that night (!!!!!)

oh and I'm good with dates that's why I usually remember important events

the new shippers are for Wooks and another, no one is shipping her with a new guy

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ReemKanabta said:

hahaha @maryofbethanywe formed a mini investigation unit to know every detail back then, to not rush into conclusion and be sure of what we ship is real, we did hypotheses on her whereabouts near Busan but after a few months we got the evidence and we posted it here by @fyeahjcw (her signature APR 2015 in a restaurant near Busan and the pics of her were from a certain hotel in Namhae, Wooks Busan musical was in Apr) the scandal was yes with him it went overboard in one night and the next day glorious denied it in 4 languages

GE notice denying the rumor, Apr 11 2015 @16:03

오늘 오전 지창욱 배우 열애설에 관련된 문의가 많아 이에 대한 소속사 입장을 밝힙니다.

현재 기사화 된 내용은 지창욱 배우와는 전혀 사실 무근인 내용입니다.

먼저 열애설 관련하여 커플 아이템에 관련해서 말씀드리겠습니다.

목걸이는 지인을 통한 중국 팬분의 선물이며 선글라스의 경우 배우의 개인 물품이 아닌 스타일리스트에게 받은 코디 제품입니다.

동남아 열애설 또한 사실 무근이며 배우 및 매니저화보 관련 스텝들의 동행으로 이루어진 촬영 스케쥴이였습니다.

(마리끌레르 화보 5월호 발리 로케이션 촬영)

저희 소속사에서 확인한 결과 김주리씨는 발리가 아닌 싸이판 출국일정으로 확인이 되었습니다.

확인되지 않은 오해로 현재 많은 기사들과 소문으로 팬분들게 걱정을 끼쳐드려 죄송합니다.

소속사에서는 객관적인 진실만을 말씀을 드립니다.

감사합니다.

The Notice of romance rumor about Ji Chang-Wook

We are posting this notice to clarify the romace rumor since we have received many of inquiries about it today.

The rumor on articles is completly untrue.

First, as to couple items, the necklace is a gift from Chinese fan and the sunglasses is from Ji Chang-Wook's stylist.

It is also totally untrue about Bali. This trip is for the schedule of a photo shoot, on the May issue of Marie Claire.

Miss Korea Kim Juri was on the trip to Saipan, not to Bali.

We apologize for giving anxiety to fans with so many articles and rumors. We always tell the objective truth.

Thank you.

【有关池昌旭演员恋爱说公告】

今日上午收到了很多有关池昌旭演员恋爱说的疑问,仅就此问题发表所属社的立场。

现在报道中的内容是毫无事实依据的。

首先,就有关恋爱说中的情侣用品问题:项链是通过朋友收到的来自中国粉丝的礼物,墨镜则并不是池昌旭演员个人的用品,是由造型师配置的用品。

东南亚恋爱说也是毫无事实依据的,那是池昌旭演员及经纪人与拍摄画报的相关工作人员一起同伴出行的日程(marieclaire画报5月号之巴厘岛拍摄)。

我们所属社确认的结果是: 金珠丽(音译)小姐的出国日程不是巴厘岛而是塞班岛。

误解没有得到确认从而引起的报道还有传闻让粉丝朋友们担心了,我们表示非常抱歉!

另,所属社发表的立场是客观真实的。

感谢!

ジチャンウク俳優の恋愛説に関する公知

今朝ジチャンウク俳優の恋愛説に関する問い合わせが多くてこれに対して会社の立場を表します。

現在記事化された内容はジチャンウク俳優とは全然事実無根の内容です。

まず、恋愛説に関してカップルのアイテムについてですがネックリスはお知合いを通じた中国のファンのプレセントであり、サングラスは俳優の個人のものではなく、スタイリストからもらったコーデ製品です。

また、東南アジア恋愛説も事実無根で俳優及びマニジャ、画譜に関するスタッフ達の同行で行われた撮影スケジュールです。

(marieclaire画譜5月号バリの撮影)

当社の確認結果、キムジュリさんはバリではなくサイパンの出国日程として確認されました。

確認されてない誤解で現在多くの記事と噂によってファン皆様に心配をおかけまして申し訳ございません。

当社では客観的な事実のみ申し上げます。

有難う御座います。

Source: GE

(someone tried to stir the ship here with it a few days before but we didn't believe it, it was based on posting skies and beaches and using similar accessories, very stupid and any two can post these so everyone can be a couple) Wooks was sad that night and posted the HEALER LAIR without any caption at 3:45 AM

and the next day made a surprise visit to his DR fans gathering where he denied it again and said it saddened him and how much explaining he had to do that night (!!!!!)

oh and I'm good with dates that's why I usually remember important events

the new shippers are for Wooks and another, no one is shipping her with a new guy

@ReemKanabta yes, i know our Girl is very modest and well self controlled, she wont allowed any unneccesarily rumours between herself and another carelessly... for guys it is harder since the models/actresses/fans all literally throw themselves at Wooks...his Glorious come out strong also cannot disperse delulu fans that won't believe a Black and White Open declaration.... 

its doesn't help even if he kept coming out to denial this rumours or that rumours, if he himself come out and deny but still people wont believed, what else lies to be done.. nothing else!

• Like 4

On 13/02/2017 at 8:35 AM, yjnge said:

@maryofbethany :bawling: Unnie, komawo..... I found moru moru island and thelimau's fanfic sites by myself before heading to this thread. But I didn't know about the other two sites. I guess I need to sharpen my ninja skill. That was very kind of you to make that list and it was such a nice surprise for me after a long weekend of working. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

@youngatheart She looked so relax and pretty. Certainly enjoying herself. Perhaps trying to entice whoever she was waiting for to come quickly. *wink wink*

BTW, any news about how well JCW's new movie doing on the box office? I've been trying to find any news about it, but like I said before, my ninja skill is seriously lacking. 

Thank you in advance for anyone who can response.

~S

i was on it too a few days ago. Please my fellows changmins, let me share with you some part that i prefered a lot.

" They hadn’t stepped out of the house for TWO WHOLE DAYS. But they had been to every corner of it – the Jacuzzi, the living room sofa, the outdoor shower, the kitchen-top, the veranda, and of course the bed. Youngshin’s knees felt weak at the thought of all they had been up to in the last 48 hours. The man was a force of nature, an energizer bunny, a sex-maniac. No sooner had they dozed for 2 hours and then he was awake and raring for another round. She grinned. He found everything about her arousing – her sleepy drooly face, her mussed up bed-head, her butt naked dorky dancing… "

if only healer has ep 21, that would be so exciting to have some scenes of this honeymoon on it.....it's for the first time that i saw this thelimau's fanfic sites so thanks to you too Maryo :blush:

• Like 2

On 13/02/2017 at 10:17 AM, ReemKanabta said:

here you go

and its been #1 for the past few days

as for MY yes she's in Tokyo and guess who's going there 5 days early

still not sure if he indeed is going to Japan or somewhere else (will confirm later) , or if he has some project that's we're not aware of but for the moment I'm a happy happy shipper if this is true, that mean they're not trying to hide it anymore

EDIT: yes he's heading to Tokyo but his FM is still a few days away, will wait for what he's doing there early (it's like Shangahai detour all over again, when he went there from London for one night before his HK FM where PMY was shooting her Cdrama and we still don't know his reasons for going there :blush:)

so, thanks to you @ReemKanabta, just knowing these two at the same place is BIG enough to live right on my delulu land :bawling::heart::wub::blush:

• Like 5

On 13/02/2017 at 8:23 PM, maryofbethany said:

gals, how i wish just for once, some super Jap paparrizz can managed to fish out some Top Photo of both of them. and finally forced a true real owned up...  like that Wooks can go Army with peace also.
can i have some delulu thoughts that maybe after all,... everything is planned... and even her appearance at his premiere is planned.and just testing waters to see fans reaction... to be ready for the Big Breaking News.
please do!  wooks, there are too many Artistes -couple out there.... Kim Tee Hee and Rain just tied he knot, so many break up and so many reveal they are together...
another news from you, don't send your Glorious or her Culture Depot  into bankruptcy .... the delulu fans that forever wants you to be single should just wake up already. so shall Glorious or Culture wake up to not hand cuff both of you for freedom in romance.
i know sometimes Agent companies are the one that control the freedom of stars in their transparency in relationsihip..
pls, Jap papaprizzi goes dig into some HUGE. and indulge us.

@maryofbethany, may your wish comes true!!!! they did the right choice if everything was planned before announcing they're together. That's kind match with their characters.

• Like 4

May we see this soon for real and I echo everyone's  wish. I hope they are planning a kind of announcement soon. I am happy though with all the latest developments. I am just wondering is PMY not going to be in a drama till after her BF goes to MS? Really looks like their relationship is now very serious and I don't think I am delulu 

• Like 4

cr.fleurdelys101 (@youngatheart from your post, i wander into fleurdelys101, and remembered this upper picture, after he broke into this surprised and embarrassed laughter to cover up that he guessed wrongly the lips, then he just took a very short but very solemn pause when he lowered his head to look directly at MY's picture,,, it was very short.. and brief, and that 'seriousness', of even that split mins (or even second) can tell... he was thinking something. (oh that's the Lips-gloss interview... where he was shown about 3 photos of actresses' lips and to guess which is which...)

• Like 4

when a guy liked a girl, he will gazed at her with that kind of killer-gazes, a complete both eyes looking directly unblinking at her.... deep and intensed, with a half smile, satisfied and amazed by whatever she is ranting or chatting away... seems everything she says sound funny and interesting.... that was the Wooks gazes every times he looks at MY during bts>
even at their first few scene... this was ep1: the Bongsukie intro.

cr. changmincouple.

cr. changmincouple... kbs award. on stage and still don't care enough to gaze direct and intensed.

cr. changmincouple. this was blur, but can tell he was engrossed with what she said.... again with that very pleased smile.. mind you that scene, supposed to be a "ready for war final Count Down scene" tensed and prepared... not that cheeky smile look. that is totally a Wooks' a very relaxed 'self', not just the Actor Wook practicing his lines.

• Like 4

congrad to Wooks, (and MY too. your appearance there at P. blessed the film), it made a diff to take time, to spend some time to appear for your Premiere, however busy or however might be facing fans or reporters' harrassments, yet she make an effort to come, those who comes really are your true friends, and true Bae.

cr.foreveryuan2

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/26845/20170213/ji-chang-wook-fabricated-city-the-k2.htm

‘The K2’ Actor Ji Chang Wook’s New Movie ‘Fabricated City’ Surpasses 1 Million Viewer Count

by RG Ferrer / Feb 13, 2017

ji-chang-wook-will-lead-a-new-drama-enti

"Fabricated City" recently nabbed the top spot in South Korea's box office race. The film, which stars "The K2" actor Ji Chang Wook, even surpassed the 1 million viewership count several days after its premiere.

Ji's first big screen project nabbed the first place on the said Asian country's local movie chart. "Fabricated City" posted a viewership count of 896,606 during its first weekend showing, according to data from the Korean Film Council (KOFIC), as cited by Yonhap News.

Given the strong response from local moviegoers, the said action suspense film already crossed the 1 million viewership count four days after it was released. The movie's distributor CJ Entertainment even added more cinemas to screen "Fabricated City" from a first-day movie theater count of only 771 to 1,019 cinemas.

"Fabricated City," tells the story of an unemployed gamer Kwon Yoo (Ji) who was accused of being the perpetrator in a rape-murder crime. On the run from the police, the said character taps his online gaming buddies to help him clear his name and find the real murderer.

Meanwhile, prior the release of the said action film, "Fabricated City" posted high movie reservation numbers. In an earlier interview with local reporters, Ji conveyed his appreciation for the fans' support and shared his hopes that the high demand for tickets will continue, All Kpop quoted the actor as saying.

"The K2" actor also shared his thoughts about his character in the film and how Kwon Yoo's unemployed status is similar to some of the moments in his acting career. He explained that an actor also becomes unemployed once he finishes a movie or drama project.

Ji stated, "Once an actor's role ends, it's back to square one again. It's instantaneous ... I'm just another unemployed man until the next project rolls in."

• Like 5

Sharing some goodies

Here she says why she has to grab his collar like a thug and they're laughing, and she's acting way too cute trying to rehearse when in this scene she should be so sad and depressed, Wooks stares are to die for, he can't resist her cuteness

Mary here a BTS from the airport scene

and here are some photos taken that day too

zYaRLIF.jpg

tumblr_njm2n4Hq1y1tuj76io1_400.jpg

u1aKrHr.jpg

Spoiler

vGwRnA1.jpg

tumblr_njinn66Ae81qcqqgto1_540.jpg

B9jhIHKIcAID9As.jpg

this one from another day but check where he's looking

RHoHkvzjZQs.jpg

sadly the pics aren't HD

• Like 3

yayyaya.... @ReemKanabta u see, at all your posts... between them, they are like so many things to chat... he is definitely completely at least. remember what kind of girl he wants?
someone he can communicate at the same level, not as a mere sister, but as a same peer.. something he what... "talk comfortably with her."

• Like 3

Hello everyone!  Wow so many updates and I am just as happy with you guys for our couple.  Sharing with you this Valentines post I made for our couple.  The poem is inspired by the ep14 and 15 of Healer. 

By the way, they are still MIA kkk, let them savour the needed moments together and alone!  

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:
Hello everyone!  Wow so many updates and I am just as happy with you guys for our couple.  Sharing with you this Valentines post I made for our couple.  The poem is inspired by the ep14 and 15 of Healer. 

By the way, they are still MIA kkk, let them savour the needed moments together and alone!  

@Igotcaughtdancingagain ohmine... NOW then i discovered you are igot68. haha i don't see the link before this. nice poem.nice angle of the picture taken also. simple. touching words.

• Like 3

Yeah! Our girl returned from the trip and reported back to you know who that she arrived home safely. The trip must be so fun that she wanted to sleep by 9p. Just look at her 'dolly' face. My heart flutters too. Sleep tight and reminisce of all that happened in your trip. Love love! You deserve all the love dear 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, youngatheart said:

Yeah! Our girl returned from the trip and reported back to you know who that she arrived home safely. The trip must be so fun that she wanted to sleep by 9p. Just look at her 'dolly' face. My heart flutters too. Sleep tight and reminisce of all that happened in your trip. Love love! You deserve all the love dear 

Os.. she's back already in Korea...??... 

1 hour ago, youngatheart said:

someone posted this and it brought back memories of when I watched this bts and thought there must be something between these two. Miss them on the same screen.

and PMY was the one who cooked that food right??

• Like 5

Arghh so many news and photo updates. Plus BTS pics and clips from memory lane. I'm just trying to catch up today. This is such a treat for me.

@ReemKanabta Thank you for JCW's movie update. I went on his thread just earlier to find out about it. I should have done it before posting here. Duh.... But thank you anyway. So happy our boy is doing so great. He kept making a comment about being an unemployed person as he wrapped a project and waiting for another project. It's OK, Wookie. Please be an unemployed actor for a while. Spend your time with Youngie for a full romance charge before your enlistment. 

@Malala Rakotonirina Ohlala, that was my fave part, too! I'm sure we are all thinking (read: wishing for) about those ep 21 scenes and pretty much have the same scenario in mind for our Healer couple and ChangMin couple. I feel like a byuntae just for cheering them on. I don't care. Please just make lots of Changmin babies!!! That's not too much to ask, right?

From all the PMY new IG updates, I am realizing that you can get prettier everyday.  I mean. she looks gorgeous! I'm having a girl crush now. So those msgs definitely feed into my delusional mind. It's like they are talking to each other. *sigh*  Why are you both so cute?? Argh, I can't stand it. No, I don't mean it. I mean, please keep being cute just like that!!

~S

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, yjnge said:

Arghh so many news and photo updates. Plus BTS pics and clips from memory lane. I'm just trying to catch up today. This is such a treat for me.

@ReemKanabta Thank you for JCW's movie update. I went on his thread just earlier to find out about it. I should have done it before posting here. Duh.... But thank you anyway. So happy our boy is doing so great. He kept making a comment about being an unemployed person as he wrapped a project and waiting for another project. It's OK, Wookie. Please be an unemployed actor for a while. Spend your time with Youngie for a full romance charge before your enlistment. 

@Malala Rakotonirina Ohlala, that was my fave part, too! I'm sure we are all thinking (read: wishing for) about those ep 21 scenes and pretty much have the same scenario in mind for our Healer couple and ChangMin couple. I feel like a byuntae just for cheering them on. I don't care. Please just make lots of Changmin babies!!! That's not too much to ask, right?

From all the PMY new IG updates, I am realizing that you can get prettier everyday.  I mean. she looks gorgeous! I'm having a girl crush now. So those msgs definitely feed into my delusional mind. It's like they are talking to each other. *sigh*  Why are you both so cute?? Argh, I can't stand it. No, I don't mean it. I mean, please keep being cute just like that!!

~S

2 hours ago, youngatheart said:

@youngatheart, if you noticed before, since vacation in Thailand until now, they did to eachother a comeback on their IG like a sign that you've said  "she arrived safely, honey i'm home,...". I really like the way they communicate with us through their IG, i just can't stop following these two, it's for sure that even older, i'll always be here to support them and will give my thoughts as much as i can.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, yjnge said:

~S

@yjnge, changmin babies!!!!!!so cute!!!!!!!! don't think about it but yes so true, actor and actress-boyfriend and girlfriend-husband and wife-dad and mom (here goes changmin babies :blush::bawling::heart:) and the last but not least grandpa Wookie-granny Youngie. I pray everytime it will be the way of life they will face and share together.

• Like 4