[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest FleurdeLys101

Hi Guys!

Just dropping by to say Happy Birthday to our beloved PMY...:heart:

P.S. Report the spam posts! Click on Report Post> then Submit

Don't click on the hyperlinks!

@akinahana89 Hi Aki, Several spammers made it to this thread, please delete and block posters.

Happy Birthday, pretty PMY! Mianheyo, I'm a little bit late, but in my defense I was busy catching a screening of your sweetie's new movie. BTW, he is awesome in it! No wonder you are so proud of him. Well, it looks like the movie is doing great, so you can tell him to rest easy and just enjoy his free time, preferably in your company. We miss you both! 

We all hope you have a nice b-day and may all your wishes come true.

Love

Us

• Like 6

22 hours ago, FleurdeLys101 said:

Hi Guys!

Just dropping by to say Happy Birthday to our beloved PMY...:heart:

P.S. Report the spam posts! Click on Report Post> then Submit

Don't click on the hyperlinks!

@akinahana89 Hi Aki, Several spammers made it to this thread, please delete and block posters.

@FleurdeLys101 @youngatheart there are already/ and always...  have mega-fans that ship Wooks either with the Fans themselves, or shippers that ship Wooks with some other actresses.
maybe because of the much international appreciation and loves the this Awesome drama Healer gotten, or the Never-before Chemistry that this couple oozed out, it is inevitable to have spammers and lurkers from ill-intentions come spying here... as there are cases where they will come silent read here and go talk bad about us elsewhere.... nothing much we can do, as this is inevitable for shippers.

but it is still good, that you gals remind all, to report Spam posts, Report Post.
btw, i don't see that post... is it gone already? thanks for guarding here, i was always super busy on Saturday and Sunday, my church ministry related activities,. arrghhh... MinYoung birthday and i missed out all the fun.. in 10 min i am going church again, till tonight... guess tonight i can't login again, these 2 days has sudden project. so, Happy with all the sudden posts on Youngie's birthday related stuffs.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, angela0612 said:

Happy birthday PMY! :)

I just finished watching "Healer" and, I am definitely a fan of the show's OTP. :heart:

Congratulations to the whole cast and crew!

@angela0612 it just never fail to surprrise and encourage us the usual Changminers here, when New Fans of Healer pop in to say some words of joy in watching the show, either or not are they changmin-couple-shippers... at least they appreciate the Healer show, or say loved Junghoo and Youngshin as a screen-couple.... by this we are utter grateful.
thanks, angela for dropping by to encourage.
your words are proofs that Healer magic never dies! Because :
the OTP chemistry is real, and they really works harmously together that few months.
the other supporting casts loved and throw in their best too, Ahjummah recently also throw by Wook's movie premiere, show that they missed and enjoy the experiences there, not just the Main Leads, but the supporting ones.
the script writer is Second to none, after Healer, she literally gone 'missing". but i missed her.
the Director has Daebak, and he thrown in lots of skinship with such class, oozing charms from bothe leads, even the ep14/15 scenes, wasn't cheaply done, but with such taste. His angle taking were great.

what is there to pick and faults-finding? none... only those who pre-decided in their heart to ship Wooks with someone else will think the story "nothing great what" or the Chemistry "still not that great compare to.......". so, with that's that... i have to go church worship... tonight will be some projects rushing. may only drop by tomorrow..
Youngie, FIGHTING. hope you spend some time with 'him' these few days,..... u deserve it!

• Like 5