[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

hi everyone.. i'm newbie here.. actually i've been a changmin shipper since healer ended.. but was just a silent reader in this forum..lurk here from time to time.. 

it's been an up and down as a shipper because some time i felt down looking both of them always in silent but they always give us hints here and there so how can i leave this ship?? and recently they give us hints all over the place.. wow daebakk.. i'm glad so many new shipper account on the instagram spreading the love of changmin couple :wub:

the biggest shock is when minyoungie showed up at the premiere. i just couldn't believe my eyes.. is it true?? i'm not dreaming?? i even cried watching her walk down the red carpet with elegant. and i even felt overwhelmed when i realized that she could choose not to come.. what's the difference i guess.. for two years they never had same event  (except the GDA) anyway.. and so many haters from other shipper who will bash her.. but there she was..  she came with full of braveness to the most important moment of his life.. :bawling:

about the haters, countless time i felt angry reading those bad comments about her.. i even tried to talk to them told them to stop but.. you know haters gonna hate.. that's what they capable of. watching how kind and cute our couple are.. i decided to keep spreading their instead of facing the haters.. hope for the best for uri changmin... and i'm happy that this ship is more than alive :wub:  love you my fellow changminers.. :heart:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, cmluv said:

hi everyone.. i'm newbie here.. actually i've been a changmin shipper since healer ended.. but was just a silent reader in this forum..lurk here from time to time.. 

it's been an up and down as a shipper because some time i felt down looking both of them always in silent but they always give us hints here and there so how can i leave this ship?? and recently they give us hints all over the place.. wow daebakk.. i'm glad so many new shipper account on the instagram spreading the love of changmin couple :wub:

the biggest shock is when minyoungie showed up at the premiere. i just couldn't believe my eyes.. is it true?? i'm not dreaming?? i even cried watching her walk down the red carpet with elegant. and i even felt overwhelmed when i realized that she could choose not to come.. what's the difference i guess.. for two years they never had same event  (except the GDA) anyway.. and so many haters from other shipper who will bash her.. but there she was..  she came with full of braveness to the most important moment of his life.. :bawling:

about the haters, countless time i felt angry reading those bad comments about her.. i even tried to talk to them told them to stop but.. you know haters gonna hate.. that's what they capable of. watching how kind and cute our couple are.. i decided to keep spreading their instead of facing the haters.. hope for the best for uri changmin... and i'm happy that this ship is more than alive :wub:  love you my fellow changminers.. :heart:

@cmluv welcome and thanks for unlurking... u have no idea, from times to times these 2 years, this thread goes quiet... human are still humans, we will doubt not just them Changmin for their quietness,... also doubt our own loyality, will all of us hold on until the end... then some new changminers join in... is like new blood Pump into our exhausting tired body.... nice to have you new changminers chingus here....
pls stay.... even if you gals from time to time drool other dramas, i do that too, i was into Remember, W-2 world and Goblin... but always will be back.
thanks for joinin us, and coming out inthe light.

@LorenHaze @Malala Rakotonirina @happysmile89 @yjnge & @cmluv
officially welcome all to this family of changminers. FIGHTING!!! Luv-ya!
:heart:

• Like 8

I think @maryofbethany theory about what happened at the VIP premier is valid. I mean, how suspicious it was that there was no picture of of PMY in his vicinity at all. And yes, it would be more natural if JCW, PMY and Ahjumma to take a picture together, right? Changmin has to be real! Yes!!! 

Thank you for the official welcome and yes, Changmin fighting!!!

~S

• Like 7

New-changminers, in times of silent, and hiatus of our Solid-ship, there are things you can drool over>>>

1)Moru Moru Island Healer International Fan Project Blog
back in 2015, the awesome pioneers of this Soompi thread (i am not even here yet, i was a hoobae) came out with an awesome project, call Moru Moru Island Blogspot.
u got to see for yourself, how much was Changmin couple been loved, and how much they deserved our loves....  here u goes>
http://morumoruisland.blogspot.sg/

8vMmdtO.png

was led by the Healerites-sunbaes-... eg. Ruizaio/Semilla, AdelaM, Tomoyo, Heartopppaya, Noxn, Sanika, Namedx, Kanyaprasetyo, Sunshine15, last but not least Cmoirae2 (who is still with us today.) (i didnt tag them, since i duno whether they want to be 'disturb' or not, since likely they have moved on, but their work back then remains one of the MOST GLORIOUS FAN PROJECT i ever seen.)

2)Tehlimau's fanfic
not to forget this awesome fanfic blog :
https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/03/15/k-drama-fanfic-healer-paradise-found-healing-honeymoon-r-rated/
K-drama Fanfic: Healer: Paradise Found (Healing Honeymoon)
cr. Tehlimau
(huh, below 16, do NOT venture therein. Adult version fanfic. other than that. welcome all to be healed there.)
cropped-wpid-img_20141229_214813.jpg

3) Ahpheng Heealer Google Drive
Ahpheng's awesome comic scripts
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-lJ9dkM20j2LU9ZWEUyOGk3Q1U

http://www.imgrum.net/user/ahpheng8/1801402010/953366130655718815_1801402010
Images by ahpheng8

4) Webfoot Print:  mywebfoot:
K-drama Healer Fanfics
http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/healeritis
"
After a long break since the last book, I’ve started writing fanfics industriously again. K-drama Healer bears the honor (or responsibility!) for triggering the obsession. 
For convenience, here is the collection of fanfics: one-shots, drabbles, idle musings that Healer, well actually, writer Song Ji Na with her exquisite layers, have inspired." (quoted from article)/

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, yjnge said:

I think @maryofbethany theory about what happened at the VIP premier is valid. I mean, how suspicious it was that there was no picture of of PMY in his vicinity at all. And yes, it would be more natural if JCW, PMY and Ahjumma to take a picture together, right? Changmin has to be real! Yes!!! 

Thank you for the official welcome and yes, Changmin fighting!!!

~S

@yjnge yes, i was always the one least faith... i always keep weighing the doubts against the trusts... then i try to remember. the past many co-leads who met again in future projects, they always pull each other together to boost moral, or to boast they support each other... if not , why in past, the stars dressed until so pretty and attend their ex-coleads' premiere, and hug like nobody business in photos? its highly suspicious and funny, he went took photo with many, and not PMY? how can PMY even as a normal friend not just jump in when ahjummah hug 'hee--ler-ya" for pics. the more they escape photo together, the more it looks queer. Ahjummah may even tell him, 'Changwook-ah, minyoung is here....' if they have nothing between them.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@yjnge yes, i was always the one least faith... i always keep weighing the doubts against the trusts... then i try to remember. the past many co-leads who met again in future projects, they always pull each other together to boost moral, or to boast they support each other... if not , why in past, the stars dressed until so pretty and attend their ex-coleads' premiere, and hug like nobody business in photos? its highly suspicious and funny, he went took photo with many, and not PMY? how can PMY even as a normal friend not just jump in when ahjummah hug 'hee--ler-ya" for pics. the more they escape photo together, the more it looks queer. Ahjummah may even tell him, 'Changwook-ah, minyoung is here....' if they have nothing between them.

and as far, I didn't see of any photos of our couple together in the premiere ahahahahahah seems so valid like @yjnge said. Maybe he was too busy with all those celebrity on-listers or the timing can be no right at that time for him to take photos with her but one thing for sure our girl send her support for him and he is so bright on that premiere. So happy and I pray hard for this^_^:D

• Like 6

Just now, CatchMine_ID said:

and as far, I didn't see of any photos of our couple together in the premiere ahahahahahah seems so valid like @yjnge said. Maybe he was too busy with all those celebrity on-listers or the timing can be no right at that time for him to take photos with her but one thing for sure our girl send her support for him and he is so bright on that premiere. So happy and I pray hard for this^_^:D

in my opinion, our couple have decided before that premiere what things to do and not to do, no photo of them is including on what things no to do :tongue:, and that idea was by PMY who wants everybody to focus only on JCW and his moovie. I ask myself if after this premiere if the great PMY appearance had more captures than the first JCW movie itself. It's for sure that for us, changmins and other fans of these two, her presence there have passed on the first list, then supporting JCW for his premiere slided slwoly in parallel.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

in my opinion, our couple have decided before that premiere what things to do and not to do, no photo of them is including on what things no to do :tongue:, and that idea was by PMY who wants everybody to focus only on JCW and his moovie. I ask myself if after this premiere if the great PMY appearance had more captures than the first JCW movie itself. It's for sure that for us, changmins and other fans of these two, her presence there have passed on the first list, then supporting JCW for his premiere slided slwoly in parallel.

@Malala Rakotonirina @CatchMine_ID i guess our girl has enough confidence to appear inspite of some anti-fans (or haters) who wish Wooks be paired with their 'fav"... she has enough courage to make herself known of her support, no fearing.
and again, she has enough confidence in us fans and shippers that this move itself is plain hint enough, loud and clear that they are still in contact with each other, and that is enough for us to hang on and pray for them, and enough courage to believe Wooks understand and is content with her appearance at the other side of the room.

• Like 6

On 11/02/2017 at 8:31 PM, youngatheart said:

It looks like our girl is having fun while waiting for you know who? My delulu right? 

@youngatheart, i see someone now on her IG page asking if she's in Tokyo? Now, i want to ask you if you have info that these photos are taking there? If yes, it will confirm what i've said before about his fm there "a love to sent to you".

• Like 4

@maryofbethany :bawling: Unnie, komawo..... I found moru moru island and thelimau's fanfic sites by myself before heading to this thread. But I didn't know about the other two sites. I guess I need to sharpen my ninja skill. That was very kind of you to make that list and it was such a nice surprise for me after a long weekend of working. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

@youngatheart She looked so relax and pretty. Certainly enjoying herself. Perhaps trying to entice whoever she was waiting for to come quickly. *wink wink*

BTW, any news about how well JCW's new movie doing on the box office? I've been trying to find any news about it, but like I said before, my ninja skill is seriously lacking. 

Thank you in advance for anyone who can response.

~S

• Like 4

2 hours ago, yjnge said:

BTW, any news about how well JCW's new movie doing on the box office? I've been trying to find any news about it, but like I said before, my ninja skill is seriously lacking. 

Thank you in advance for anyone who can response.

~S

here you go

and its been #1 for the past few days

as for MY yes she's in Tokyo and guess who's going there 5 days early

still not sure if he indeed is going to Japan or somewhere else (will confirm later) , or if he has some project that's we're not aware of but for the moment I'm a happy happy shipper if this is true, that mean they're not trying to hide it anymore

EDIT: yes he's heading to Tokyo but his FM is still a few days away, will wait for what he's doing there early (it's like Shangahai detour all over again, when he went there from London for one night before his HK FM where PMY was shooting her Cdrama and we still don't know his reasons for going there :blush:)

• Like 4

FM aside, JCW-shii...didn't you just enjoy some time in Japan with CNBlue's Jonghyun a day or two prior to the Golden Disk awards? Why do you feel the need to go there a week in advance? Granted, everything needs to be set up but in the past, you've been doing overnight practices on the fly. Lol. Whether it's just speculations or reality, there's no doubt that these two give me butterflies. 

• Like 7

gals, how i wish just for once, some super Jap paparrizz can managed to fish out some Top Photo of both of them. and finally forced a true real owned up...  like that Wooks can go Army with peace also.
can i have some delulu thoughts that maybe after all,... everything is planned... and even her appearance at his premiere is planned.and just testing waters to see fans reaction... to be ready for the Big Breaking News.
please do!  wooks, there are too many Artistes -couple out there.... Kim Tee Hee and Rain just tied he knot, so many break up and so many reveal they are together...
another news from you, don't send your Glorious or her Culture Depot  into bankruptcy .... the delulu fans that forever wants you to be single should just wake up already. so shall Glorious or Culture wake up to not hand cuff both of you for freedom in romance.
i know sometimes Agent companies are the one that control the freedom of stars in their transparency in relationsihip..
pls, Jap papaprizzi goes dig into some HUGE. and indulge us.

• Like 5

@maryofbethany my delulu says that they had been adrift for a few months due to their busy schedule, hence why all those sad interviews with Wooks, but somehow they found each other again and are stronger and more brave, PMY keeps surprising me, first by contacting her fans even changminers and watching a story on IG with Wooks, then the premiere and now she kept posting where she was and the man himself went there a few days earlier, I think they're either coming out before his MS or they don't care about hiding it like they did before, they already tested the water 2 years ago when her BFF posted a pic with Wooks but claimed she just met him while working (ya right, they were in some sort of clinic our guess is that it's the place were MY's old dog Zzup was before he died while she was filming in China), I feel more that MY is marking her territory with all the new shippers, she did that once after the scandal with ex Ms korea, she posted guess where I am, beach 5 hours away, while Wooks had the musical in Busan, she surprised me then too, I never thought she will do something like that, we found out later that she indeed was near Busan in Namhae and Wooks disappeared that night after the musical and wasn't seen for a few days when normally fans will post about him leaving the show

Anyway I'm a happy shipper these days, and I will support whatever it is that they want

And a very happy valentine's

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ReemKanabta said:

@maryofbethany my delulu says that they had been adrift for a few months due to their busy schedule, hence why all those sad interviews with Wooks, but somehow they found each other again and are stronger and more brave, PMY keeps surprising me, first by contacting her fans even changminers and watching a story on IG with Wooks, then the premiere and now she kept posting where she was and the man himself went there a few days earlier, I think they're either coming out before his MS or they don't care about hiding it like they did before, they already tested the water 2 years ago when her BFF posted a pic with Wooks but claimed she just met him while working (ya right, they were in some sort of clinic our guess is that it's the place were MY's old dog Zzup was before he died while she was filming in China), I feel more that MY is marking her territory with all the new shippers, she did that once after the scandal with ex Ms korea, she posted guess where I am, beach 5 hours away, while Wooks had the musical in Busan, she surprised me then too, I never thought she will do something like that, we found out later that she indeed was near Busan in Namhae and Wooks disappeared that night after the musical and wasn't seen for a few days when normally fans will post about him leaving the show

Anyway I'm a happy shipper these days, and I will support whatever it is that they want

And a very happy valentine's

@ReemKanabta wow.. you really remembered all the dates at your finger tips. Thou Art the Super Shipper.

you said " watching a story on IG with Wooks".. aha.. when did that happen? today my boss just showered me with some "deep-freezes", some young-newly-grad (and highly favoured rising star) colleague back-stab me real bad.... wow.. your post just lifted my mood up.... .
"the scandal with ex Ms korea"... the Wooks scandal is it, actually i can't remember that stuff so long ago right, only dissolved when Glorious come out and cleared is it? poor boy, flies just like to hover around him.

" marking her territory with all the new shippers"... new shippers means hers, or his, those after K2?

hahah. am so bad in shipping business, i can't remember things. PM me.

• Like 3