[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hello @luvspartace.. Hallyu  is a term of Korea that means also Korean wave ( the term given to the spread of Korean pop culture (through kpop, kdrama etc) globally in various contries around the wold), And that I mean JCW is Hallyu Star now :)

* Sorry if I'm wrong, hope that others can help correct it

• Like 4

Guest twig2

Wookie travelled to Shanghai just to eat roast duck?  Not that fantastic as I have eaten at a famous restaurant in Beijing.  Event had been cancelled becos of the virus outbreak,  but Wookie managed to enter Shanghai.  Wae???   Has ANYONE spotted Minyoungie leaving her nest yesterday?  I am waiting for some signs to prove otherwise.  Is our ship sailing in the right direction?  Where is our CSI team?  

Been voting everyday for our couples but the votes are very much below others.  Hello Changminers, please do your part and vote for our couple.   CHINGUS FIGHTING!!!  Oh Gosh, it is going to be midnite and I still haven't finish my office work.    Soompi makes me lose concentration. :D

Hello ChangMiners!  Still smiling from ear to ear. Still can't get over from the latest you know what, :w00t:

Wookie is all over the IG with his HK fan meet. The one thing that I really appreciate Wookie is the way he dressed. He dressed like a man with a very nice ensemble  Not going for those leopard print pants that makes me cringe seeing a guy wearing those kind of pants. He is just yummy with his fashion statement.  And from the looks of his fan meeting, he is very very happy. :wub: and this is after he ate a special duck in Shanghai hahahahaha!  Forgive me, just a happy camper here.:P

Edited by tianashi
  • Like 6

Guest shiela mae Hubahib

#JiChangWook ideal type: understands him, same interests & has telepathy with him!  #2015THISISJCWINHK

cre: hallyustage

Goodnight ChangMiners in my part of the world. See you everywhere! weibo, twitter, instagram. #she1090 #rachel_mypark86

Guest Voilla_amore

443fc712b31bb051451cd8c9337adab44bede0e5

his familiar pout....what happened with ur lips ?...qe qe qe....

pic cr to owner

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Voilla_amore

Poor Wookie.....

16ba4c119313b07e17c1ffe809d7912396dd8c98

e19f6f2397dda1444e75c352b7b7d0a20df48698

there was a shoes accident too....

his SK  ajuhssi bodyguard already there, ...when he arrived at HK....

pic cr to owner....

Guest Voilla_amore

6a9ed97f9e2f07081e34ece0ec24b899a801f2e3

he said : he getting fat.....hm...so far I know, you are more  thinner than before,  Wookie yaa....too much cross ocean makes you lack of sleep, and maybe you love those airlines food so much ?.....maybe, that was he reason so wanna to eat hot pot huh ?

pic cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

9f46f2f3d7ca7bcb6baf00cfbb096b63f424a8c0

too many intrepreter makes you dizzy........aah you really looks like you are lost....Wookie yaa....

piccr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

B_fwJluUcAAtnW6.jpg

he always said that he like to act with Julian......more than one, it seem he really like him.

pic cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

d68f613df8dcd1007f7dc2c0778b4710b8122f33

: In your spare time while travelling , what are you doing?

- find a friend 

: a friend ? is a female friend  ? or male friend ?

- have  both .....

then he smileeeeee..............................

suspicious.....suspicious.....suspicious.....

pic cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

If you want to look as good as me....

just try to flying to Shanghai and have a Hot Pot and Roast Duck....it will makes your face shine and glowing, the way I did.....

611c6aeef01f3a2964b0be2f9c25bc315d607ca4

81c97e0a19d8bc3ed1706d2b878ba61ea9d345a4

Hot Pot and Roast Duck Effect.....( huuh who are you kidding )

all pics cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

still remember the taste......Roast Duck lips...oopss...

7e5b4e7eca8065381792cff292dda144ac3482a4

hmmmm......taste yummy....aah I miss my hot pot

d9d3fd3b5bb5c9ea1f8b6802d039b6003bf3b3a4

all pics cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

Now, His Travel Style.....

Visit Museum........A MUSEUM ?...well......well......well......

you know Wookie, I knew someones who petite and lovely, and she looovee museum as well, did you knew her...btw ?...( yaa....noona,stop teaasing me, you knew aht I mean....so, shut up!...) #sighed...oke, arraso...

611c6aeef01f3a290f1d652f9c25bc315e607cc7fd70ad43fbf2b21163f435afcf8065380ed78ec7

enjoy the view............

So, Wookie , now.....not staying at the hotel and read manga ?......( noona, someones use my hobby, and I hate it, so I changes it...ah, arraso Wookie ah )

all pics cr to owner