[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Voilla_amore

This is the suppose PMY co star  in new film....

3 male co star.................whoaaaa..................( I just put 2, since the other are not a thread....qe qe qe..)

iSrNiev8Q9fjW.jpghmmm.....

nick_chou_34558.jpg?1349085828well......

that must be put him.....

ji-chang-wook1.jpg

rm212-3he he he.........

all pics cr to owner

I don't know if you already know this, but for you who don't:

It was also revealed that viewership ratings for the awards ceremony was at its highest at 16.5% when Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young made their acceptance speech for the Best Couple award, making it the best 1-minute of the show that was watched by the most number of people. (Source)

Hello again !!!​ ....  hmmm....  my delulu mind is therefore might be correct ....I wonder who were those who watched hmmmm.... still a little more proof and my theory might be correct  ....

• Like 7

@Voilla_amore   hehehe.... 

(Wookie....Wookie ... !  I think you know you're Minyoung sshi a.k.a. YS very  well ...) 

Why I don't feel I need to worry about whoever PMY will be paired to... ?  I wonder... but about Wookie,  hmmm....  he's getting more popular and popular esp with the females... just remember, Wookie, you are the one to protect and not to be protected by her, ok?  Lolssssss 

• Like 9

hahaha @charliew he hadn't even blinked once there, was looking with his intense Wookie signature stare, the intensity is why she couldn't handle it and lowered her eye gaze before pulling back, well you can't blame her, if he was looking at you like that, what would you do @ everyone 

Will you look at that, @1:51 Wookie was lowering his eyes, licked his lips, looked back up while lifting up his eyebrows, like he made a decision!!, smiling looking at his far left, saw what he wanted to see, eyes returned in front very slowly, signature Wookie smile that was telling he was the happiest man at that moment, why!!!!, did you guess, who he was looking at!!!! hint: a pretty female MC with admirable assets, but why that smile, like a kid who found his toy, can I say he was looking in front of him without really looking at anyone, yep he had that "looking into nothing "written all over his face, @2:06 repeat, looked far left, smiled, look back 

There's also these moments where he kept looking at her , some was less than a second another was longer

@1:37 @1:47 

@2:52 when he finished his acceptance speech, managed a quick look at her direction (he knew where she would be, that was looking at a specific place), looked away, licked lips

His couple award @4:30, video edited there :tears: and @4:44 his jelly face which @amyR055 posted before

@5:10 newyear countdown

@5:54 turned to where MY is, and the video also edited there, really!! the video kept editing each time

At the end the group picture, I love how he keep bowing almost 90 degrees to his seniors, and they seemed fond of him, hugging him and patting his back

@luvspartace dear please share your theory with us

• Like 10

@reem,now that I think about it.

The bts pictures of ep8(dunno how to insert pictures but I'm talking bout d pic with MY on wookies back).

In healer thread,there was an article about about how d staffs talked about how close they were and how they thought they looked like a real couple.It ll take me a long time to ffind d page on healer thread.I can't remember if it was jcwkitchen or anoda article but I remember the words in dat article so well.

Thinking back,I think after that article came out ,there were less bts and pictures similar to that ep8 pictures.I am having a very strong hunch that the crew knew exactly what was going on. Only them know the truth.

Gosh,i really wanna dig in to that page in healer thread but the pages are so much.it ll take me a long time to find that article..urghhhh!

• Like 10

@ReemKanabta  @mellinadear  know what chinggus?  who are the best person to know from amongst those who have seen them together..and I say just together...  I think YJT is one based on his own experience and I believe he is a shipper in his heart..

also, shld I say, the nottobenamed from both sides... :)  #justastronghunch

@ReemKanabta, about that...hmmm... I will in due time...need more concrete proof hehehehehe

• Like 6

@ReemKanabta  @mellinadear  know what chinggus?  who are the best person to know from amongst those who have seen them together..and I say just together...  I think YJT is one based on his own experience and I believe he is a shipper in his heart..

also, shld I say, the nottobenamed from both sides... :)  #justastronghunch

@ReemKanabta, about that...hmmm... I will in due time...need more concrete proof hehehehehe

Oh yes,YJT sure knows d truth.how awkward it is to be the third wheel.lol 

• Like 5

@tehlimau the sequence as I noticed from watching many videos is like this:

• Arrival & MC greetings of course
  • JCW presenting the Netizen award
  • JCW & JW winning the popularity award
  • LGJ interviewing JCW
  • Couple awards where one of the MC mentions their kiss
  • PMY winning the couple awards
  • Of course New Year wish 
  • Greeting everyone,  him looking for her
  • Group picture
  • JCW talking with SIG and PMY
  • the hand holding waist
  • Them meeting again to leave together,  kekekeke

if there's any difference I find I'll let you know

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 8

@ReemKanabta brilliant Chingu, I am going to rewatch all the available KBS videos to get a better feel.

i was wondering if I should write something from a first person point of view - that would be pretty intimate. Too many things running in my head now, I need to clear them. Sometimes I think I m too ambitious. Lol.

re: all the jcw interactions with women other than MY, it is like HE SEES THROUGH THEM. It is quite an amazing thing to observe, whether the co-presenter of the award, the hostesses guiding them up/down stage, on the stage where you observed him standing apart from the group like the other girl was diseased or something. In this respect, he is very much like Junghoo, isn't he? All humans look alike to him, except for her, she is a little different.

I love Wookie falling in love. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 9

Guest amyR055

Oh My What did I miss.... LOL so many postings to read today.

@ReemKanabta ... you're right that GIF when someone stopped JCW was before picture taking. My takes is he didn't know that there will be picture taking event so he was rushing to talk to MY or checking whether MY was still on stage. Afterwards, I assumed what he said/whispered  while touching her waist was I'll wait for you (outside)- 내가 널  기다릴게  or I'll see you later since MY tapped his arm lightly after that- like saying 알았어 arasseo- OK.

Throughout the award I agreed he was always checking on MY.  Actually in most of BTS too. These were from BTS #2 - From as early as this he loves checking out MY.

bmCDxfP.jpg

Ok this is old news ( can't help myself still want to post it ㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ). While looking at my collection of PMY and JCW pictures I found this

The chaos about that 'Bali' scandal  - somebody claimed there was a woman with a black hat at the lawn  waving back at him

This is that woman with black hat

91f3GEa.jpg

Ok Reem as promised this is the Youtube part from KBSworld with Eng sub.

Edited by amyR055

Guest amyR055

@dandelionjd hahahahhaa that was a piece of wood or dead tree. ​ I remembered some people made a lot of fuss about it. As usual I became really curious - to proof that was true or not.

@mellinadear These are two versions of the news or two news about their loving interactions. But unfortunately I can't remember the sources. Normally I saved articles with their sources but not this time.

[NEWS] ‘Healer’ #JiChangWook #지창욱 and Park Min-young kiss in tears

‘Healer’s Ji Chang-wook and Park Min-young’s kiss heated up the shooting set.

Since the couple’s kissing scene in the previous episode of KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Healer’ kept viewers sleepless with their romance and thrills, the staffs revealed a behind-the-scene story from the shooting.

Ji Chang-wook and Park Min-young had their shooting on January 18th, at a set studio located in Cheong-ju, Choong-buk Province.

The couple are well known for their friendly and cheerful personalities at other times. However, at the studio, they seemed absorbed into their emotions.

Before the kiss scene, they were found having a discussion together. When the shooting began, they carried out the kiss scene in tears, full of emotions.

Their hot chemistry amazed the staffs at the scene.

A staff of ‘Healer’ said, “Starting with the couple’s first kiss, the drama is going to buckle down to their romance. Please stay tuned.”

‘Healer’ airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10p.m on KBS 2TV.

[NEWS] #JiChangWook #지창욱 and Park Min Young Get Close and Cuddly in ′Healer′ Stills

Finally getting started on their romance, Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young got close in recently released stills for KBS′ Healer.

Earlier on episode 14, the two characters shared a tearful kiss, confirming their love for each other and teasing romantic moments to come in the near future.

Still cuts of Healer′s episode 15, to air on January 26, showed the two actors sharing a back hug, as Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young) tended to Seo Jung Hoo (Ji Chang Wook)′s arm injury.

As she focuses on his arm, Seo Jung Hoo softly gazes at Chae Young Shin, wondering if everything in front of him is a dream.

A staff member commented that Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young acted like a real couple very naturally, and the lovey-dovey scenes are bound to put a smile on the faces of viewer

Edited by amyR055