[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Annyeon happy changminers..

Sorry to ask this.. Is pmy watched his musical before??? Mianhae.. I want to backread this thread but RL not give me so much time..

And this gifs.. From what occasion is this?

u7ecgx69fps7.gif

Thank u before chingguyaaa...

Guest JessicaTham

helllooooooo everyone....
finally i reset my password n reactivated my account :) thnxxx to u alll for posting pics n gifs that forced me to join  here...i was lurking  this forum for few days heheheh...i was like i'll join when i will done watching healer n i did yippieeee bt seriously it was hard to see the ending :( after that i watched bts...press conference n again healer...i dont know how many times i have watched it...n ep 15..hahah each n every dialoge/scene i know ;)
i want to know many many things/facts about changmin...i dont know from where to start

i heard that ep 15 bed scene....pmy was not well so she was afraid to kiss jcw..may be coz he too will get sick coz of the KISS....is it true ????????

thnk u :x

Guest JessicaTham

@crushonhealer thnxx for sharing those pics...wow...i know his feeling towards her is something different...he is actualy different around her as compared to his previous co-stars :)

Omo omo !!! Wookie my ChangMin ...uppss Our ChangMin.... :) :bz is bzzzz making sweet honey... and my delulu heart and mind is getting killed!!!! ... saw what your saying our chinggu yaa @siptiamari Changminer-Healerite said that Wookie, you are wearing the key to Minyoungsshi's... oooooooo bianeyo Wookie.. =)) that key... i got it in my delulu mind! You really must do that clear everything just so to STRAIGHTEN FACTS ... yah? And yhat the GE objective truth... and subjective truth was from you =)) .... plsss don't let anyone stop me delulu mode.... I have no other explanation to myself... waaahhhhhh..... #ChangMin is for me REAL [-O<

hmmm..... delulu...delulu...delulu.... why did I see that ?

Guest mynetid

OdankItha

said: Annyeon happy changminers..

Sorry to ask this.. Is pmy watched his musical before??? Mianhae.. I want to backread this thread but RL not give me so much time..

And this gifs.. From what occasion is this?

Thank u before chingguyaaa...

Ya @OdankItha she went to his musical in NOV last year, but no pic as @mynetid said before, and about the gif also, they went there along with DJW and the Min Jae character, there was a longer gif posted by @reyko before where she was talking to him and left reluctantly, she wanted to stay and talk.

@CrushOnHealer im borrowing this IG from you, because it's a crazy bts

Good Morning The way he look at her...speaks a lot ♥♥ #changminforever ^_^

A photo posted by @crushonhealer on Apr 17, 2015 at 7:33pm PDT

we thought it was a scene from ep 19 or 20, but when the show ended and IT wasn't on them, everyone was crazy and extra delulu 8-}

Ow,I never know that PMY also watch the musical... But after Healer end,impossible for her to watch it again right??? :( :|

Hmm... Can't wait for the live report of the musical in Busan... Will PMY attending??? Qiqiqi... Curious about 'one night in Busan' will come true... Qeqeqe... My delulu coming again...

;):D ;;)

Well,I invite all of you to join the live report of Ji Chang Wook's musical performance in Busan... Enjoy it...

:)>- >:D< =D> =D> =D>

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/369044/ji-chang-wook-지창욱-actor-musical-actor-current-project-musical-the-days

I have had soo much fun with all of you Healerites…you are great and funnyyyy!!!

Wanted to post before but you all were spot on…and funnier than me…didn't need to add anything else.

@Ahpheng as always!@AnsOlga beautiful post and songs @charliew pics @tehlimau @Eileen531, @fyeahjcw @adniRose @001230 @OdanKltha @siptiomari @AshleyChia @ReemKanabta @Cmoirae @tianashi @dandelionjd @pnaysurfer84 @luvspartace @aviloo3_stv @sarakim2 @amyR055 @CrushOnHealer… and many others…hope I did not spell any name wrong.

When I saw CW wearing the necklace (even though it is not the same than the other one…this looks more “expensive” and the chain is different) I felt as if he was slapping the face of the one who came out with the rumor...

Also sending a message to the “special” friend who gave it to him…you are very important to me”. He even wore it ALONE (not with the other necklace he used before)...to make it more visible on top of the black shirt.

MY IG message was to support JCW…and to tell the one “who wanted him but couldn't have him”, I am going to be there for him always…

So…MY Knows her “happy ending” and she run to it (to Busan) to grasp it and to never let it go…

@zenit helloooooo :-h

so you also noticed that it was so obvious only that pendant alone and very eye catching hehehe.. and yeah it was like hey this is the same but not the same ... i've said earlier i enlarged it so I don't have to pinched myself ~O) ... :)

Hope the show was a complete success...

Btw Wookie's happy heart is showing in his face not like in the DR event. I mean he looks fresh and really happy. It cannot pass unnoticed to me, just don't know from others. And for that I am really grateful...

Where's his Minyoungsshi? I wonder :-?

@pnaysurfer84 @frannie_8pie @charliew @terryg thanks for sending me your songlist for our CD compilation ... @luvspartace if you can send it not later than tuesday, that would be great ...

@zenit @luvspartace ... that's our boy!  he is loving boldly just as SJN said in Healer ... delulu mode on ...

8-} 8-} 8-} 

cmoirae2 said:

@pnaysurfer84 @frannie_8pie @charliew @terryg thanks for sending me your songlist for our CD compilation ... @luvspartace if you can send it not later than tuesday, that would be great ...

@zenit @luvspartace ... that's our boy!  he is loving boldly just as SJN said in Healer ... delulu mode on ...

8-} 8-} 8-} 

Thanks chinggu!  I'll surely do and hope before Tuesday.... 

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus!Good evening all! Thank you all for your wonderful posts wise, you are Awesome,as always, thank you all for love and a great aura of positive here in our special happy world ChangMin! =D> ^:)^ :xOur whole family ChangMiners-Healerites big embrace with love! :x >:D< :-bdWelcome to the family all the our new wonderful Chingus >:DThanks for joining us, thank you for sharing with us the amazing thoughts about ChangMin!Everyone dreams of fabulous dear, but let's bedtime again feel the magic of pure love ChangMin!Our ChangMin Very positive and beautiful couple - loving glances and touching this Beautiful Couple kisses really have a special magic always bring a lot of happiness, even after repeated viewing all these wonderful scenes! All of their unforgettable moments! Each and every moment of their unique easy! >:D< <:-P \:D/ :x JCW+PMY Perfect Match,Destiny and Marriage made in heaven!
She My Special WorldEach Moment that we spent together to cherish in heart forever! 

“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”

9ijcb07ip29i.gif
oby4qehvh9t3.gif
q7jx0ln0ex71.gif
hidvn2acjm96.gif
reys0tif0w1n.png
43z1jlxaom60.gif
rlylgk1lwasi.gif
ukmyohtdsc31.gif
l7i9e92l4h23.jpg
xubgnl69u3mq.png
l1g4ybnshj5t.gif
zbqchzx6a7h1.jpg
cenrveyup2ik.jpg
cxvchn9hm13w.gif
fkvhdgj8rugk.gif
lof07d5i01lj.jpg
Chang:xMin LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

• Like 2

@luvspartace  :-h Because it was so obvious, it seems as if  he wanted to send three messages. To the one he love, to people using him for their own benefit, and to the haters. The pendant is not the same. The chain is not, and his seems to shine in some spots...plus the material seems more silvery white. 
@cmoirae2 objective delulu.    Also his expression when arriving to the venue was that of happiness after having had a memorable time... This is a subjective delulu... :-B  :)