[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Wow I woke up this morning to new updates from our OTP. I mentioned this before a couple pages back, but WOW they both updated their Instagram within hours of each other AGAIN as usual. Sorry I can't attach their posts becos I'm currently in a history lecture in class lol I just got too excited checking my Instagram

• Like 1

@amyR055 @Odankltha don't you think you added the fuel too much?!! I don't mind though! ahahahahathanks to you now it's like my delulu has completely mixed with my logic!    =))
Later if we couldn't figure out where she is for sure (with concrete evidence), the delulu seems not a delulu! ahahaha *kidding yet hoping* :))

@charliew, to add fuel to your fire: Wookie is the only one who updates weekends since Healer ended 2 and a half months ago because of his musical participation. For MY to post on the same day, with English as the main language of the post and the sun icon and talking about the beach seems suspicious. So, let's go back to Bali and Hawaii times. The sunset and the beach. Makes you wonder who they always think about when away from SK and each other. Also, Wookie is referred to as puppy. So, now does MY have 2 puppies?!?! hahahahahaha! Call me delulu but it seems that this two are a match made in heaven ^_^

• Like 1

Guest amyR055

@pnaysurfer84 ... opss double check the time zone.  When they posted on their  IGs - it was Friday for them.

But your scenario sounds  good too. 5 hours ride and wasn't that the favorite way the celebrities couple  date - the long car ride. LOL

@Odankitha - yeah totally forgot about that - That was faster right? No need to go too early.

@OO1230 - Hahaha that what happened to me. I'm trying hard not to post regularly here because my delulu and logic will clash heavily if I do that. LOL

Guest Eileen531

@amyR055 I ask in ig for how long to take from seoul to busan. The answer is if we take KTX its only need 1 hr.. So.. It is suspicious... :-? :-?

I think it's longer than 1 hour.  I looked it up and it said 3.5 hours from Seoul to Busan by KTX train.

OMO! What is going on? I sneak in here and comes all kinds of update from the captain of the ship followed by his lady love ;;) is that their way of telling that particular somebody who doesn't deserve to be name.. to just go away into oblivion cause her cooked up imaginations didn't do any harm to their cruise line :) Aigooo these two, both of you are really the cause of my trouble here at work. Can't get away from this thread no matter how I tried ~X( Keep the imaginations going children =)) the captain Of the ship is giving us more fuel to keep going and going \:D/

• Like 1

we are getting a mega-delulu boost today from changmin ... i think this whole synergy thing that jcw introduced in our vocabulary is rubbing on to changminers that we somehow think along the same plane ... i had exactly the same busan thoughts when i first saw MY's IG post today ... let me share delulu thoughts here ...

[- busan is approximately 4 hours by car but with some pitstops on the way, would likely take around 5 hours

- my is probably in sk.  coming from seoul, she should be headed south ... busan?

- possible that my will watch the days or just because zzup loves the beach or she loves the beach?  is she a beach person?  i think it's still cold to head to the beach.   

- in as much as we would want changmin to date secretly, is it possible that this may be a way to coming out to once and for all kill those vicious and baseless rumors

- it is unfortunate for celebrities that they have to date secretly as if they are fugitives and come out if caught by dispatch ... it's damn if you do, damn if you don't ... you cant win either way ... so what if changmin decides to go against the grain and do the unexpected? ... if dispatch is going to catch them at some point, would it be better to just come out on their own terms?  easier said than done ...

- some may say that going public may be premature but the current situation jcw is in now may necessitate doing so (to shut the pluck up this rumor that doesn't go away) ... in my hopelessly delulu mind, i was thinking what if sjn's words resonated?  some sjn favorite lines changmin can learn from ...

"love boldly"

"who measures love by duration of time?  even if it's for a day ... the depth and the authenticity ...that's what's truly important ..."

- for the second line, i think if our assumptions were true, changmin's relationship (whether as friends or bf/gf or what have you) has been built on a solid foundation early on ... call it chemistry, synergy but the connection is there ... as an observer, they are just suited for each other like they are each other's half ... yin and yang ... 

]

so much for these delusions ... just sharing thoughts ... let's see what happens in the next 48 hours ... the IG posts from changmin are just driving our delulu minds nuts! 

haha ... spoilers did not work for me ...

• Like 1

I'm gone for a few hours and come to find PMY in Busan @-) hehehe, I know, it's so far fetched but so wishable [-O< @Roxie10 I would definitely start hinting that, that man is off limit because he's mine, but sadly I think it's still too risky for them :-SS maybe, just maybe they're together and maybe she will attend the musical, for a second time, they can say she likes it too much and want to watch it again before heading to China for filming, too much delulu 8-} ah too good to be true :-<

Guest Eileen531

@ dandelionjd said,

i have read on pmy thread (if i'm not mistaken), she loves beach (she has written her trip in Singapore in cyworld (?)). Maybe @Eileen531 can confirm it.

LoL @ dandelionjd, that is one piece of information that I do not know for sure.  lol

Maybe @ saved2K, rachelpark, or blossomnagr would know better than I do. lol

EDIT:

I just noticed you attached the link to Pmy's cyworld, I remember Alvin Lim's blog.  This quote from Minyoung's trip always stood out to me as very special.

"Memories are just a special privilege belonging to us humans compared to those sad moments. I'm now just taking a stroll among my memories." 19th June, 2008

It's so easy to fall in love with how endearing Minyoung is.  #girlcrush#

Well, another thought, maybe just maybe he's starting in China girl with her, that's why he's so secretive, so it's very normal for them to be together in Busan, they're still colleagues, dululu at its best. 8-}

Please announce who's starting CG with her, and let him announce his next project before I die by my own imagination.

@Ahpheng these latest posts can fuel your next strip :))

@tehlimau grey one night in Busan sounds great, so are you writing it, though you said you will not combine both so early *wink wink* \:D/ Anyway I'm more than fine with FFs for them flirting for a while and we can have this night later on, and the grey can still be part of SJH and CYS at this time.

@reemkanabta ... i thought of the same thing ... aren't we hopeless?  for as long as we don't trample on anyone and we are not at risk of checking in a mental institution ... we can continue with this delusional state of mind ...

Guest mynetid

Eileen531

said:

@ dandelionjd said,

i have read on pmy thread (if i'm not mistaken), she loves beach (she has written her trip in Singapore in cyworld (?)). Maybe @Eileen531 can confirm it.

LoL @ dandelionjd, that is one piece of information that I do not know for sure.  lol

Maybe @ saved2K, rachelpark, or blossomnagr would know better than I do. lol

changminers, i am putting together a compilation of songs that would remind you of healer, seo jung ho/chae young shin or any character would like to get your input. if you have a list of songs and if you can provide the episode and the reason why you associated that song to an episode/scene/character, ill put these all in a CD. hopefully it's available in itunes so I can download and burn into a CD. i will include this in the care package for JCW and PMY. you can PM me with your list :-) kamsahameda :-)