[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Awesome, AnsOlga... I'll give you not only one,but ten awesome!!! >:D<

:)]

They have some similarities... The way they look each other,the way they smile,the way they dress up,even look at their face,it's similar!!! The real synergi... :D

Well,everytime I open ther ig,waiting for their new clues... They are very quite and looks so careful to give us clue... How time walk so slowly... I really spend my time to ship them... Qeqeqe...

But fortunatelly,wow,how can you guys really impress me with your great analyzing??? So detail... Two thumbs for your great analyzing... Sometimes I though about stupid reporters who reported untruth rumor about our beloved-couple... Reporting rumors without evident,proof or analyzing... Also those who admit as 'fans',but never let their idol live happily with someone special...

Well,I'm happy join with this forum... Because I can let my delulu,shipping Changmin couple,as long as I want,without any hesitate n doubt...

Love you all,chingu... :x :x >:D< >:D< :-* :-*

• Like 1

Ok here's another video, @2:10 PMY was lifting her dress trying to get back to her seat and her beautiful legs where showing in front of our wooki who was seated down in front of her and a little to her left, and she was smiling and looked briefly at him, @10:55 is where Guk Joo comes to talk to him, you can see PMY eyes softens at that moment @10:58 comparing to a few seconds ago, and she's smiling big time at how Wookie was uncomfortable with a big happy bright face (the other MC were enjoying that too specially SIG), trying her best not to keep smiling all the way but again @11:31 she got her eyes soften again whiling laughing happily and looking at him (I think when LGJ said he'll cry if she talk to him longer than that, he was also laughing and looking at PMY at that when he got back to his seat)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hK9KgvX2q38

Here's LGJ video with JCW for your better understanding my previous comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLLmsOs9buOFQOz5ceQTOyNryNne658QbK&v=crmyYM-Wu28

• Like 1

Guest pariG

lol @reemkanbta....i guess we have some telepathy  i was about to post same videos from KBS  :))
ok wont say much  today , just check these  videos..
i must say SIG is such a good friend or like younger bro  to have & wookie is such a darling oppa to have...PMY you lucky girl ..god bless you all

no words you all catch it yourself...#happy shipping..:)

Guest pariG

i am again...#-o ..NO i wanna enjoy lurkers. fun......it must be fun.right ? ..but damn you my head ,heart,fingers...always pull me back,whenever i saw something..no my fault..#changmin fault  [-( 
kjk.jpg
sorry if this pic posted back earlier.....but this look ,stare. intense gaze......i am melting

tumblr_my9osrtM2v1r7pxxqo3_500.gif

#changmin #forever
now i will go on lurkers mode ...for sure...no force will pull me back.. :)>- 

Guest diamonda

do u remembers about the hats of JW and MY?? the hats is the same look at this video https://instagram.com/p/1hqTp2ydL8/?taken-by=yonhee1052guys   

Oooooh similiraties \^_^/ #Healercouple #Healer #Changmincouple #ChangMin #ChaeYoungShin #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #ParkBongSoo #YooJiTae #KimMoonHo

A photo posted by Ji chang wook ♡ park min young (@changmin_couple_) on Apr 8, 2015 at 3:17pm PDT

@PariG that is ONE HOT GAZE! Anymore such HD pics - I need to feel their intensity for each other to write!! Yes, Part 2 coming REAL SOON, CHINGUS. Be patient, only one pair of hands to type, and an old brain to churn out all these feels.
As I am taking my break, the key question which has been plaguing me all this time about the OTP is why there were no common marketing activities by them together to market Healer? Most leads will do shared interviews, have magazine photoshoots and maybe even CFs, especially if they have a sparkling chemistry together. They DID NOT EVEN take photos together during the after party. If everything was normal, they are just colleagues, why the VERY CAUTIOUS and DELIBERATE avoidance at being seen with each other, or to be associated with one another??? Trying to stop rumours? But if there is no fire, why should they be afraid of smoke??
Ok back to writing. ciao!

• Like 2

@tehlimau that was my concern for a long long time a go. I found it was so suspicious.. Suspicious... No photo, no CFs. Nothing at all. Meanwhile the other OTP from other drama had many many photo even after the drama ended. Can we ask ahjumma to hack their agency or their mobile phone??

Note : waitiiing for the next chapter.

@pariG omg..i was trying hard to concentrate on my studies bt wht to do :x that kiss omo the way he was looking at her i was dead i was like kisssss kissss..n then oh god it was soooooo damn romantic/hot ..my fav...hayeeeee main toh in dono ki FAN ban gayi....

Sneaking up from Work as usual... @tehlimau if I remember correctly that's what happens before when she did the shitty hunter drama.. No pictures or no Cf.... No nothing that puts them together. If it has to promote the show.. Only the other one goes to promote it. They tried to avoid being seen together.... And the result? The Dispatch caught them. I guess Minyoung has learn her lesson well... And JCW is well aware of how brutal the fan girls can get. So I order to avoid that same mistake they are very very careful not to put any speculations about them. But..... As a delulu shipper their actions speaks volumes. Back to work <:-P

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

@Odankltha, tehlimau, and tianashi,

I think if and when Healer is sold to other countries, then they would be expected to promote and travel for it if they are not too busy. I think it would give them a good chance to be on the road. hehe.

For understanding why they didn't have any cf's or a photo shoot together is beyond me.   I don't think they are saying NO to offers that would be foolish even if they are keeping their relationship on the down low.  I just don't think these marketing companies, or product brands are too bright since they didn't think to pick the hottest couple to use their synergy to promote anything........

I have no idea if the ratings is the cause for the lack of sponsors and if that is the reason then they are ignorant of how popular using these two would be  especially internationally.  I always thougth SK was focused on promoting Korean culture and wouldn't these two have been perfect.  Oy vey! 

@Eileen531 you know that the other drama (CH) was sold to other countries but because of the circumstances that ... It's out of topic :)) minyoung was missing in all the promotions of that drama. I just think that Minyoung is getting wiser and more careful this time than the last.. Which I fully understand.. So if there's no pictures of our ChangMin couple published after the drama .. I think I get it. They are protecting what is more important..and we delulu exactly knows what it is... And me back to Earth =P~

• Like 1

Guest Roxie10

I just want to wake up tomorrow and hear the news like "GE has denied all JCW dating scandal and announce that his actual GF is Min. Young " I really miss this couple , honestly everything we talk lately are the similar thing that we already analysed last month. I wish the DVD set would come out soon so we could have more fuel to spazz our delulu.

@pnaysurfer84 OMG how young he was there in the first one, one cute boy turned into a hot masculine alpha male :\">

@tehlimau @OdankItha @Eileen531 I was thinking about that since healer ended, and I got angry and jealous from PMY and SIG cf, I waned my changmin to have at least one photo shoot or one cf together, I'm sure it will be sizzling hot, and we will burn from it, but no there's nothing, NADA, not even one single photo of the together or both of them within the same group photo, and the rating is no excuse, the companies should be smart enough to exploit their sizzling hot chemistry, not even one company. On the other hand JCW is shooting with so many known magazines, but why not one suggested a photo shoot with PMY, or are they afraid from the female fans *shrug shoulders*, and PMY is also flying Solo. Maybe one day soon we might hear of some good news, other than that we only have the DVD goodies, thank God for that [-O<

Because of this I'm re watching all their interactions in the awards and in the bts, we don't have any other material to analyse (and that's how I found how she was looking at him in the LGJ interview, too bad the video owner didn't show the whole 2minand20s, but I'm happy with that lovely soft look that she has whenever she looks at him, there was another one when she won best actress and she glanced at his direction and had the same look and her face brightened at the same moment having also a big happy smile. (I know I already talked about that with evident gifs a few pages back, but I have nothing better to say)

@ryko we miss you, where are you!!!

@fyeahjcw don't disappear on us

@Ahpheng the creator of the greatest C-strips ^:)^ by the way, I don't believe they're talking about football at that comic and I will stay firm with what I believe [-(