[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

changminparadise said: hiii chingus..m from India n we don't have KBC in our country..I was just searching few kdrama on YouTube n then my eyes went on healer MV I don't who have made that BT is was like the best MV eve I mean thr all kissing scenes ..hugs..n all lovy dovy moments then I searched about healer...n I have downloaded all epi..BT still watching it coz I don't want it to end soon...I really love thr bts took..they r solo kind...PMY is soooo damn cute n lovely...JCW in my hero hehehehe m in love with him BT m only not going to flirt with him coz I want changmin together...they r Perfect ...n I can see that JCW has little feeling for her...hope that we get a gud news soon :))))

Could beautiful PMY be JCW's one true Midnight Lady?  Let's dare to continue dreaming for them wonderful ChangMin shippers!  :x
pv53Nx84.jpg
wlcvjn1.jpg
20141231-kbs-ec97b0eab8b0eb8c80ec8381-1e

fchwkWN.jpg
B63zK1tCMAAkY-D.jpg

class="cb_title" style="font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); height: 25px; line-height: 25px; text-indent: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; background: url( gradient3.gif) repeat-x rgb(196, 216, 229);"Midnight Lady 

CR:Mike Kelly for MV
You think love is a game, love is a motion 
Endless and so deep, always emotion 

I've got many ways, to reach tomorrow 
Love will always grow, no pain, no sorrow 

When you take me in your arms, you can break me with your heart 
I feel the magic of your charm, oh, you're tearing me apart 

Midnight lady, love takes time 
Midnight lady, it's hard to find 
Midnight lady, I call your name 
I know you can ease my pain 

Midnight lady, just you and me 
Midnight lady, eternaly 
Midnight lady, I can fly in your arms 
I'll get high 

Magic touched my life, I'm still dreaming 
Anything before has lost its meaning 

Heaven in your eyes, my soul is on fire 
Oh, my feelings grow, we can't go higher 

Oh, I just want a girl, baby, just to call my own 
And I just wanna dream, I don't have to dream alone 

Midnight lady, love takes time 
Midnight lady, it's hard to find 
Midnight lady, I call your name 
I know you can ease my pain 

Midnight lady, just you and me 
Midnight lady, eternaly 
Midnight lady, I can fly in your arms 
I'll get high

Sung by Chris Norman

Guest Eileen531

Welcome changminparadise you will enjoy yourself around here. 

I don't have KBS either so watched Healer on line.  Can't get past it like the rest of us.  

On the JCW Indonesia fansite, it's reported that at his June, 7, 2014 fanmeet in Osaka, Japan, "He said he would cook fried rice for his girlfriend if he gets one. He likes rice a lot."
tumblr_n6wouszVev1rcn1m4o4_r1_400.jpg

Hmmmmmm.......wondering if MinYoung has tasted any of JCW's fried rice yet.  Although, she doesn't seem like the type of girl who would eat and tell. Maybe she will reveal in future interviews that her new favourite food is fried rice. :))
web_2109374746_087aa0a2_2014-08-30-22-37

476149_640.jpg

Guest Eileen531

Frannie8pie

Love that picture of Jcw at his Japan fan meet.  He looks healthy with a little weight on and appears more muscular there as well. He also is wearing jeans. Minyoung will approve as we all do.

@Frannie8pie‌, the top picture was from his recent trip to BK and the bottom one was from last year. The top pic shows that even through sunglasses he can see his "friends" txt. Nothing will stop him from reading it. Lol! JCW has so many pics of him glued to his phone recently. Maybe you can put them together.

Guest pariG

hey all y lovely changmin shippers.. >:D hey my new friend . changminparadise...a very warm welcome >:D<let me sing a song  for you.....india se aya meri/mera dost...\:D/ . lol  KBC-kaun banega crorepati..are you a amitabh bachan fan =))  =)) finally i have an indian shipper  like me ..i thought it just me whos going crazy over changmin.. =))  gladly all here all sailing the same LOVE ship #changmin
regarding @ frannie8pie amazing search about JCW  love to cook rice for his GF...BINGO :x   =D> love you my changmin shipper a virtual hug.. >:Dsorry quoting text 
On the JCW Indonesia fansite, it's reported that at his June, 7, 2014 fanmeet in Osaka, Japan, "He said he would cook fried rice for his girlfriend if he gets one. He likes rice a lot."Hmmmmmm.......wondering if MinYoung has tasted any of JCW's fried rice yet.  Although, she doesn't seem like the type of girl who would eat and tell. Maybe she will reveal in future interviews that her new favourite food is fried rice.
my changmin shippers here is a prove 10712811_1516109178642309_16674322022494
PMY prepares food for the cast and crew of healer & guess what the main course was fried rice & fish ..her plate quite show what she love to eat ..pls check 
:)) still more..ok let me get on my CIS work =)) 10615344_1516109275308966_61608881897511?ui=2&ik=78f5784eee&view=att&th=14c048ebpls check the up & down right hand pic  ,she has full place of fried rice (may be she love fried rice now a lot..love effects ;)  that too cooked by changwookshii hands..:P;) ..NOW my big question  IS she prepare this plate for changwooshiii???  :\"> enjoy Friends... :x :P  

My dear beautiful ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus!Good evening to you all!Very bored today for you, but there were some important family issues and had also devote time to my family, because they needed my attention,i hope you're not mad at me!I'm back, and I'm with you again happy to be here,in our special world in the thread of love Changmin!Thanks to everyone here really love and goodness, proud of all our Chingus here!I saw on facebook new photo of our sweet PMY,and was very happy that there is a cap and it's all so much like everything in life style, and even so it was (at some point) in the Healer drama as our sweet handsome JCW it proves once again that our perfect beautiful Changmin as if in the same rhythm and on the same wavelength in their communication and I am sure this image is also important as a hint from our Changmin for us!I'm just so happy to see this one photo and see our solar beautiful girl PMY, so happy and playful!Changmin special love in the air!dkusckr9go0y.gif Our Changmin invincible!And we ChangMiners-Healerites, too invincible! I love all of you, I am sending a warm embrace!:x <:-P >:D< :-bd \:D/
Always trust, support, and a strong love,for our birds love Changmin!Our Changmin Most Beautiful and Best Couple! f5kjh4vf6407.pngOur Sweet Beautiful Happy PMY
wfhkf2yna7fy.jpg

Cr.jinsung_627

Our Changmin They're just so beautiful, I love how they specifically look at each other ... so perfectChangmin is a strong magic of love that captivates at first sight and forever!I can endlessly revise their happy times together and every moment with them memorable and priceless!They smile not just two individuals, and the true heart and soul smile!Our Changmin made for each other and in the drama Healer so I feel,and sincerely believe that,in real life too!

Let's just will. And it DO NOT need promises and vows.Just you will for me,and I for you! In heart, mind, life,destiny ... silence. Quiet. And - really!

e9v7i0w1n3ap.gif
4dm76d2jc0t3.gif
zta251fq1yzb.gif

Our Beautiful Perfect ChangMin,Fighting! :)>-
6a3xlfgzp61n.jpg

If I never knew youIf I had never felt a love thatI will not have the slightest ideaHow precious life can be!
xhm4614q4a19.gif

• Like 1

Guest pariG

cr- owner..jinsung_627?ui=2&ik=78f5784eee&view=att&th=14c04a92?ui=2&ik=78f5784eee&view=att&th=14c04ae9dont know whats written can anyone translate ?
our happy & beautiful PMY....oppa where are you.... ;) miss Changmin 

Guest Eileen531

Wow thanks otua

Minyoung like I've never seen her before. Wow just wow........lol

Does Minyoung go about undetected due to a change in wardrobe or is this from another influence. lol

Either way it's all in good fun.  Glad she is making time to hang out with an old friend.  Jin Sung is so pretty too.

@princeegoyal i was rewatching ep 5 after CYS bound up PBS`s wound and then on table her father said: there are just three dishes YS can make but she was disagree and said: i dont think its just three.this potato dish is one and kimchi, fried rice....

t2k1gsb7j1vv.gif

when i saw this secne reminded me to your latest post about JCW`s favorite food and it cracked me up.

=)) :))

• Like 1

Still can't help but smile whenever I see their pictures, whether separate or together. They just look so happy, ugh!! I cannot wait to see more BTS scenes/deleted scenes. I'm still stuck in an endless rewatching cycle, and there seems to be no relief in any of these new dramas. If I see one more "fish kiss" scene, I'm going to punch my screen, lol. Ah my OTP, what have you done to me? ~X( :((

Anywho, I've started a new project of going back through before and after interviews, to see how things like answers, expressions, interactions changed in JCW/PMY. It may take a while, but it'll keep me occupied until the DVD/Blueray is released. Yeah @charliew...I think that's what we're waiting for. 

P.S. I Miss Them...tumblr_nj7gl3TIxI1rngqpbo5_250.gifcr. @linheys Tumbler
  • Like 1