[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Voilla_amore

@tehlimau : thank you for new FF....

but...but...can I saying something ?

it's about :

Ah, and now Gook Joo is making him choose between me and her, or rather a pretty noona versus a not pretty but has-everything-else noona. Changwook looks like a deer caught in the headlights. I have half a suspicion he wants to choose me. ( ???? )

Maybe there's a lost of translation in between those real meaning that statement . ( correct me if I were wrong ). SO far I knew that the gag MC asking about choosing between :

a pretty Noona who doesn't have anything, just a pretty face ( she also stated that meaning : no fun, no manner, diva like,  no attitudes and such ) or  a Noona that have everything but a pretty face, means : fun, kind,smart and such.....

Well....he choose a Noona that have everything but pretty face.

Actually this is a test for him, so people know about him, which one he prefer. a Beautiful pretty but empty or not pretty but everything.

So far I know, that uri Youngie are have all those, I means Both....have everything ( smart, kind, fun, dedicated, everything ) and also pretty no...a very beautyful face too. So, can I complain a little bit ? ( sorry , my dear @tehlimau....but it bother me, if you saying that uri Youngie just a pretty face....jinja...sorry if I complain...).....:(

@Voilla_amore lol no worries - your interpretation is correct - i have also watched the translated segment and i think there are many layers to it. this noona thing came up because jcw said my was bright n cheerful noona. Obviously MY was pretty and better looking than Lee Gook Joo - she wanted jcw to choose between them both, but she had to say the pretty noona has nothing else (we know My is not like that) otherwise why would wookie choose someone like a non pretty noona? It is an extreme representation played for laughs but wookie took it seriously.  while the answer is clearcut wookie took a long time to answer looking back n forth. Because to him, pretty noona is MY, but he is also puzzled bcos MY is pretty but with many things too, she is warm, wonderful etc.....poor boy he was confused with real and comedy, so I wrote it the way I did. :) Note that MY was smiling and nodding her head during that interview - she did not take any offense. Wookie is rigidly upright, so he was temporarily bewildered.

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 9

annyeong @All !  

sometime last week i've read about sz and her chinese drama but which is totally diff frm that of pmy....and now,  i've read here that she might be 2nd lead?  

hmmm,  if that materialize it will surely be a big news not becoz of the drama but we all know why... and in my opinion,  they'll both not benefit out of it but the guy. 

Honestly,  tho pmy wouldnt mind 2nd lead roles (i think) she said it once she would love to try something similar to that role,  but I trust her wisdom.  

What I think is that some people may have tried to offer her the role. 

2nd lead roles does not sound nor look good yet they are the characters that gives flavor to the story. Just my thought...

If you ask me about our Minyoung sshi,  well,  given a good storylne where even if she will play 2nd lead but the role will highlight her talent and it will be in reality it will be the main core of the story,   why not?   Actually,  I'd say 2nd lead role is more challenging.

• Like 7

annyeong @All !  

sometime last week i've read about sz and her chinese drama but which is totally diff frm that of pmy....and now,  i've read here that she might be 2nd lead?  

​she is female lead in braveness of the ming, the concept of the poster has been released.

005SyRMWgw1es8c2jpmrjj31kw2bunh2.jpg

cr.official site via rachelpark26

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 10

Thx @‌dandelionjd  !!!

So it means GG was shelved or perhaps deferred to a later date .  I hope we get news why...

Anyway,  historical dramas are a fave of mine and I would very much love to se Minyoung sshi in this drama.  

Still have not watched ep 20  and no drama has caught my interest after Healer.   This is only my own and don't know why and what effect  Healer did to me.  

From now, waiting for the only next drama to watch.  I wonder when this drama of Minyoung sshi will be premiered. 

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 7

Yeah, MY's ins updated

Morumoru island and beautiful Youngshin (definitely in a nine pink bikini).

JungHoo will probably cry when he see it. Yeah it's a paradise for him, he can not join them. *Poor JungHoo*

Krabi, Phuket is so much like Ha Long Bay in my country (VietNam).

Edited by seinhi
  • Like 7

OMG!! Her hashtags are killing me!!  That's what google translate gives me: 

It is already know do not know # # nostalgic uninhabited island ? #wink

(will have to wait for the correct translation of the first # but OMG the second one...!!) NOSTALGIC UNINHABITED ISLAND!

Moru-Moru Island all the way!! My heart is beating so fast that I can't even think properly!

That's what we call a big HINT! 

(sorry I'm at work and on the phone, will try to post a coherent message later xD)

• Like 11

@tehlimau yes.. Is it look like his paradise neon at JH room??? So much feel in her ig. She really smart girl.

@IrisNatalya yeah.. Someone must drolling over now. Pink bikini, perfect white skin, wink and kiss.. Naughty girl..

Or she already send her full body in bikini to himbefore Her ig just to teasing him more???? :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 7

Woow MYssi and her update, just love it :wub:

@tehlimau I was grinning like a fool at work while reading your latest FF, when a co-worker came in to hand me some work,Lol

@dandelionjd so that confirms it, why not release any news since she's on the official poster!!!!

@OdankItha 

no need to send full body shot, she's already in his arms right now, check your PM

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 9

*To hell the coherent message, I'm back already!! Want to spazz with you so much xDD*

I might be wrong (still waiting for the correct translation of her hashtags) but the first one reminds me of what Kim Moon Ho said "We don't know where this island is" 

My korean is not that good but #모르모르 ... is this not "Moru-Moru"?  :w00t: 

• Like 10

Guest IrisNatalya

@tehlimau yes.. Is it look like his paradise neon at JH room??? So much feel in her ig. She really smart girl.

@IrisNatalya yeah.. Someone must drolling over now. Pink bikini, perfect white skin, wink and kiss.. Naughty girl..

Or she already send her full body in bikini to himbefore Her ig just to teasing him more???? :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Suddenly i remembered Healer Eps 1, ... when Healer looking at the girl wearing bikini picture in his phone with the big guy at the train station.. Wonder if JCW will hv the same expression.. 

Chingu pls ignore the quote will delete later ... second hashtag says moru moru so min ka ... I dont know what sominka means but everyone knows what moru moru means ... wink ... wink ...

Edited by cmoirae2
just because
  • Like 9

OMG!! Her hashtags are killing me!!  That's what google translate gives me: 

It is already know do not know # # nostalgic uninhabited island ? #wink

(will have to wait for the correct translation of the first # but OMG the second one...!!) NOSTALGIC UNINHABITED ISLAND!

Moru-Moru Island all the way!! My heart is beating so fast that I can't even think properly!

That's what we call a big HINT! 

(sorry I'm at work and on the phone, will try to post a coherent message later xD)

​Know do not know!! she's describing us :phew:

And maybe that was what she send him privately when she was there, kekekek,

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 6

*To hell the coherent message, I'm back already!! Want to spazz with you so much xDD*

I might be wrong (still waiting for the correct translation of her hashtags) but the first one reminds me of what Kim Moon Ho said "We don't know where this island is" 

My korean is not that good but #모르모르 ... is this not "Moru-Moru"?  :w00t: 

​DAEBAK it really is

• Like 10