[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I just rewatched their Arirang iv.. And notice when MY answer about which is her ideal type between JCW and YJT..  when My said she will have a more lovey dovey scenes with him, he not only nervous by playing with his hand but he giggling and smile all over his face. When MY axplain abou her daddy long legs relation with YJT, he just nod his head. 

Are u that happy Wookie?? just imagined your lovey dovey scenes..

• Like 7

Good morning (or almost afternoon here) Chingus. Sorry for disappearing - was out with friends last night, and they gave me the death glare whenever I tried to check my phone, so couldn't really check in. When I went home, I was busy salivating over Wookie on Happy Camp (SO.CUTE).

@reemkanabta @amyR055 @OdankItha and all, great stuff on MY, and thanks for your sharing - feel like I know her a little bit more. Indeed, now I fear that Wookie may be too immature for her. Hahaha. I must go and watch that glory Jane bts you guys were saying!!

@cmoirae2 - totally spazzing over here over your close encounter of the Wookie kind. Know we are all there with you in spirit.

@all did you guys read the Soompi article about the couples they were wishing would date for real and they put PMY and PYC??! I am like hallo!! Have you seen our ChangMin ship?!

thats all for now, housework to do, will check in later!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 7

Guest Eileen531

@hey ladies, just checking in and wanted to add that this kiss wasn't originally in the script. Lee Jang Woo asked director, Lee Jung Sub ( yup the same one for Healer) to add it to the script. I know he said something like it would make it more real. Trying to find the article where he was asked about it but not having any luck. Here is another link that talks about the kiss. The person doesn't think Pmy wants to kiss but it was supposed to be one sided so she obviously didn't get the point. 

http://woojungislove.com/2011/12/14/glory-jane-inwoo-and-jaein-are-kissing-again/  

From Pmy soompi thread a post by Jzzmeen (a long time pmy fan from way back) put this up and I found it interesting then and just read it after a long time and wanted to share.

Park said, shyly laughing, “I first thought that considering his shorter career of acting, I should lead him, though I as well don’t come up to a satisfying level. However, as soon as starting the camera rolling up, he completed the task in the blink of an eye.”  

One more coincidence is that Lee Jang Woo starred with Wookie in Smile Donghae, small world. When he was filming this drama LJW was also doing WGM with Eunjung from T-ara. Eunjung was supposed to star in Five Fingers with JCW but was replaced because of bullying scandal in her girl group. lol   But Jcw did do a music video with T-ara.          

Why stop suddenly wear Cap

Do you follow us here Ji Chang Wook ??

Also why are you wearing this shoe so much

Is it a gift from a loved one, or lover couple things 

Finally Tell Park Min Young to do any updated< please

I wish you and them happiness forever

Miss them

• Like 6

I love how he looks today

005M3ZbZjw1es73f2d6gmj30ku112aff.jpg

005M3ZbZjw1es73ezm8a6j30ku112ae8.jpg

@cmoirae2 Soooo happy and spazzing with you, same hotel!!!!!! *faint* take care, and will be looking for the updates

@Eileen531 thanks for the article, it wasn't on the script and he wanted to add it *death glare* even if it was supposed to be one sided, he took way too much time in it

@OdankItha thanks for the info, so he does like to "try" making it real, not just with her :angry:

@tehlimau hope you had a great day yesterday, and how could you say that about Wookie being immature for her :(, granted he does look like it sometimes, lol, but deep down he's a deep thinker and a philosopher , hahaha defending him too much!! Anyway that make them compatible, they will complete each other's don't you think :P

And PMY & PYC!!! really!!! *rolling eyes* to each his own

Ya @amyR055 I'm with you on that tub scene, they did take advantage of her having some good assets on her :Pbut I noticed they do that with most of the actresses,

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 7

Post has no importance, but I want to write what inside me here in my second home

You can ignore

Yesterday I went to visit my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl
Congratulated and I extended my hand to carry the baby .. my sister suddenly screamed that I must stop carrying her  girl reasoned that I do not know how to deal with kids
she is afraid her daughter to fall from my hand
My mother asked me to go out and let her  rest
But
Not irritate or cry
I was busy with you and every word written here
I was busy with their news of any new pic updates 
I was busy with my Happy memories  because of them
I was busy with my heart hopes that Ji Chang Wook sings eternal love in an  Fans meeting soon
I was busy reviewing my beloved scenes of drama healer all 20 ep when I returned to my home
After all that busy I do not have time for any grief or anger
But
How do I thank you all and thank them for their presence in my life
Thanks and gratitude with all my heart to you sisters
so  I pray for you and them always to be happy and in love every moment in your life
I love you and thank you:wub:

Edited by nourelqamar25
  • Like 7

I'm watching HC now, @tehlimau can you tell me please what's the other man said after the arm wrestling ended in favor of our tiger boy Wookie :D

BTW I'm laughing so hard at the expressions without understanding a d*** thing :lol:

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 7

@ReemKanabta the chap was not happy that he lost so wanted to show off his other skills - hence the flipping competitions. They took turns calling each other "hyung" (in chinese) when they are impressed by their feats so it was funny.

@OdankItha and reem. I love skss, that's when i like MY, and i did somewhat ship her w PYC, but it was only temp and i never joined any threads like now. But having seen ChangMin,  they blow all ships out of the water!! 

• Like 8

Or maybe,soompi try to hide jcw-pmy relationship by wrote that article @OdankItha... Their relationship is so clear... Even others who are not changmin shipper can see n feel that there is something happened between both of them... After min young's speech on kbs award,about how desperated she was because the scandal wis his x,until she almost stopped to acting,there are so many people touched n tried to protect her... I hope the gossip media like dispatch also will understand her,and not spread rumors about her personal life,until the right time,when she or her agency declare her relationship themself... Saesang,crazy fan girls,netizens are difficult to controlled,esp jcw fans... His popularity sky rocket over the world,without boundery.. And I predict he will be one of the most influenced actor in SK... And it will difficult for him to move freely in his popularity... But I hope,fans in SK will be mature,can seperate what is acting n real life... There are many celebrities nowadays who dare to declare their relationship in public... But if not,I hope changmin keep dating secretly... And the important thing they both will always support and protect each other... That my wish... 

• Like 11

Thanks alot dear @tehlimau I figured it would be something like that :lol: our boy was really serious there, on the arm wrestling scene, the hosts are funny, and it seems fun, just hope it will be subbed, to enjoy it fully. Oh and was that the mother of Zhang!!!

I'm watching Wookie on the bike, the smooth walker, how great was he!!! :wub:

I read about her chemistry with PYC, and also with the other two men. but to talk about that now!! I'm sure whoever wrote it either still live in the past or didn't watch healer. Or trying to make an article without the mentioning of her & JCW

@nourelqamar25 :wub::wub:

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 6

@tehlimau I know MY from skks too. And she even become one of a few Korean actress that I remember their name. But like I ever said before never made me ship drama couple. Usually made me focus at the actors.. And skks made pyc as my fav actor. Watched his dramas even his makjang drama. Love them as a couple in skks but not feel that way for the real them. 

I watched Healer for MY too. I dont even notice Wookie at RM. But their exploded chemistry made them my 1st OTP from drama.

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 7

@ReemKanabta no not mother of Zhang, someone he worked in some travel show like Noona over Flowers, I think. Wookie has the best expressions in this show, he was all round cute, much better than RM in my view. I lURVE when he was the Wolf - that look when he wanted to eat them...sizzling hot!!! 

Oh re Wookie being immature. He seems so playful all the time, but I know he has serious sides to him, I need to see the damn DVD!!! I need more interactions between them!

will see if I can write something tonight. Otherwise nothing for next two days....

• Like 7

@tehlimau I'm literally on stitches from the wolf/sheep segment, I just finished it :lol::w00t::D, he was a cute goaty but when he was the wolf, RAWR d*** hot, and how fast and fast hands was he, grabbing the tails and running in triumph,

896a3e43jw1es6g4izfcvg20dw07w1l1.gif

I soooo wished I can be a goat there to let him grab my tail :phew::sweatingbullets: how sweet when he returned the tail for that Noona, and the pillow fight *swooon*

And the FLIP, I can't get enough

I need to see them just once in an interview together, I'm dying here, want to faint from how he looks at her, and how giddy she would be, I keep imagining that for the past few days :tears:

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 10

@ReemKanabta oh Reem, I really appreciate his manly strength here. He is totally a sportsman and very competitive. Not only is he strong, he is agile and flexible. Can you imagine this man on white sheets?! Arghhhh....and I m a married woman thinking all these pervy thoughts. I really hope MY has already sampled all the goods. Lolololol....!!!

• Like 8

@siptiamari I hope for that too..

@ReemKanabta me too.. Itchy to see their together in interview. Still mad there are not even one interview for both of them after healer ended.. 

@tehlimau u not try to open my Pandora box by talking about how Wookie will be on white sheet right?? Im just glad that I dont have writing skill like u. If not.. I dont know what will happen to Wookie in my ff..

• Like 9