[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

regarding minyoung's last update and the caption " miss u too", here as comparison

8bb7df79jw1ekit2npyslj20u01hc49b.jpg

caption: “miss u all TTguilian_org.gifkl_org.gif

cr.sweetestmy weibo (September 20, 2014)

So she can differentiate between "miss u all" and "miss u too". ;)

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 11

Guest Eileen531

@Keemanjy, you are not coming back until a few months from now?  Are you serving in the military or something......that you will be gone for the summer?  You've only just joined us.......so I guess the pleasure was all ours. Take care.

@OdankItha yes logically it's for particular person hehehehe. But still confuse, she put kind of "rice" or "grain" icon, phuket for rice or grain? ahhh too much thinking :sweatingbullets:

PS. why i cant still tag the name properly hm....

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8

Guest amyR055

@dandelionjd...As per our assumption before, those ig updates by MY were to response to someone particular and what that someone's favorite food - Bap - rice . So can we assume that grains was a promise to cook him ' rice' meal  later. lol

ahh i should be sleeping now. or else I'll become a zombie in no time. Happy weekend to all.

@amyR055 congrats on your daughter's graduation and have a splendid weekend! 

@ReemKanabta sorry dear to let you hold the fort last night cos I fell asleep early. ;) you really like the first person perspective don't you? I think Wookie is actually easier to read in RL, but I think writing from MY's perspectives will be a challenge, and mostly made up of guesses because her feelings are not so transparent.

@dandelionjd great catch - so she does know "miss u" and "miss u all"! Sure to fuel our delulu all over again... And rice? For our Wookie?!

@OdankItha keep on reading Chingu....❤️❤️

@Eileen531 about Wookie being a player. He does seem to be very young to have that many girlfriends - but I would expect at least half of them to come from his high school or uni days? We know the last one was in 2012? So Wookie does like being attached. And he is always surrounded by lots of women, and he has the looks to be a player. Whether those relationships are very deep or casual we don't know, but he does treat people very sincerely and he values his old friends a lot. He said he won't ditch his friends for women, so.... Issue is also that those 6 girls are obviously not Ms Right, and so they don't last long - so what will happen if he does find Ms Right? He will fall HARD, and be an extremely faithful lover, since he is known for his fierce loyalty.

and congrats Chigu, who is always like my second male lead in my stories, lol. Pls convince Wookie to take a BIG step towards our MY!

love you guys!!

• Like 10

@keemanjy hope you have a nice summer vacation have fun!  I am having the same problem with this new soompi and like you I get no patience at all so I opted to just lurk and read the post from  our very loyal ChangMiners here and not  joined the convo  cause once I started typing it gets lost and the reload thing comes up.  It gets frustrating I tell yah.

Anyway thanks everyone for keeping this thread so alive and fun as always. 

• Like 8

amy and tehlimau : ok i remember about rice, that's fav food of that person right? ah she can cook fried rice for him or he will cook fried rice for her (if i'm not mistaken in japan fanmeet, he will cook fried rice for his girlfriend -correct me if i'm wrong since i don't read all his fanmeet news-) heheeh :phew:.

PS. sorry for delulu post kkkk

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

@all Topic of the day: Getting in PMY's psyche. I want to understand her before i write anything from her POV.

She seems to be a frank and honest person readily admitting she was caught during dating scandal and that she had PS when she was younger. She laughs a lot like YS. She generally gets along well with colleagues and almost always have good chemistry w her male costars.

The only time when i saw her sort of lose control ofher emotions around wookie was in Epi 13 bts and DVD preview. Pls let me have your views on this, especially how she reacts ard wookie compared to others.  

• Like 7

@tehlimau chinggu... I once saw her interview and presscon her skks drama.. She was so freely and laugh so much. With 3 handsome namjas arround her. I can say there are nothing happen between them. Even her chemistry with yoochun still good there. That just it. Nothing more..

With Wookie different story. I keep wondering what happen between them. They r close enough, but there are something more than just close. Firstly that all basically my insting. Since I really like to see and analysis my friends behaviour when I was young. Then one by one clues are up.. Cause I'm late watching Healer so first time I notice their odd behave at the wrap up party. If u remember I even got an ahjumma smack from sia3 in Healer thread cause i was blabbering about my shipper heart.

My conclusion is she was feeling something diff with Wookie. And she try hard to figured it out. That why she more cautious arround him. And not let her guard down. As for wookie he once say that he will be the one who confessed. So he might be already give her a sign that he like her. His behaviour in KBS awards talked a lot. 

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 8

Guest treasure51

Yaaah.. I lost my post. Hv to type it again.

@OdankItha, i agree with u. I feel she acted so cautious, maybe that 's why she avoid anything abt cf, iv, or photoshot together with cw.

@dandelionjd, miss u is for one person only?? Special one:phew:. And this person said that he will cook fried rice for his gf.. La la :)

i thought MY will travel to Shanghai on May 20th and she will attend an event on 21st  for Leaders. So she changes her schedule? Why?

The hashtag 'seeyousoon' also suspicious. MY in MIA for five days now, can see you soon  minyoungie a. ?

Like the song wookie sang with his friends. "One step closer, come closer" waaaww

@ReemKanabta, love all ur posts, u keep this thread so alive..

My friend also said a player, once he decided to get married he becomes a loyal hubbie, he will love his wife, family.

Guest Eileen531

@FleurdeLys101,

Wow, that man or parent was totally using his son to try and get closer to JCW, it is scary. Jcw had to of seen it out of the corner of his eye but he kept cool and walked on by. 

Way to go @cmoirea2, mission accomplished! Enjoy the musical.

Edited by Eileen531

Thanks guys for your lovely posts

@Eileen531 congratulations for your daughter graduation. And yes my hubby always say that when he feels down or upset from work or other obligations,  and now he always try to play a matchmaker to his friends who are still single ^_^ also @amyR055 @OdankItha @tehlimau and everyone

Sorry to brought up the Player thingy, but it irritated me to see people still think of him like that, maybe as you said, 6 relationships between high school and 2012 is a lot,  I was surprised my self, but he also said once that if he cannot communicate well with her any more (gf) the relationship will slowly fade out (I can't remember the exact words, something with these lines) so he would be so honest that he wouldn't continue in a relationship like that,  he's so obsessed with this communicat well thing. And ya I believe once he click on the same wavelength with someone he will be so loyal and committed

@dandelionjd thanks for bringing that up, so different the facial expression also

@Keemanjy sorry about that, but it might only take a month or so for this new soompi to work properly,  don't stay away long. And I love you AVA, lol

@tehlimau true she's harder to read, but as you all mentioned she was more carefree previously because she was younger and because she learned a harsh lesson by now.

She was still cheerful and happy in the bts but more cautious,  and on that bts 11, she really felt something and was in strange mood. So my take is that as you mentioned in your FF, she was getting attracted and enjoyed working with Wookie, but choose to ignore or keep her emotions hidden,  but slowly I guess her feelings were growing,  just like Wookie,  but he would confess it to himself or to her sooner , that's how honest I feel he would be. Her glances towards him in the awards were like she also enjoyed his presence and was also used to have him around her all the time, she was checking on him, and at the same time, she loved looking at him, specially at her happy moments,  when she won, she wanted to see him also,  to see his encouraging looks and smile, which gave her as much strength as her presence did for him, geeeezz these two, making me so emotional with them. And she enjoyed his light touches and reciprocated them, if you don't like someone,  you wouldn't like him/her touching you, or that's how I am.

before the couple award, when the other MC said, look at JCW watching us, I think he saw his jealous face, because Wookie was looking gloomy at them and moved his eyes between her and SIG, while moving his lips resentful,  I don't know if he was shewing a gum there. Anyway when she heared the MC mentioned Wookie she looked at him worried and wandering what the MC was saying, I think she was afraid he would say Wookie is jealous,  so maybe she did noticed the way he was looking at her and not just at the awards. When MC then mentioned the kiss,  she was relieved and amused that she started giggling with all her heart content, and couldn't look back at Wookie,  when she was reminded of their sweet kiss

His jelly face at that moment, look at the video to notices how for a few seconds he waa looking there. the MC did notice it but wanted to make fun of them and brought up the kiss

20141231-kbs-ec97b0eab8b0eb8c80ec8381-1e

• Like 8

Guest treasure51

Oops almost forget @Eileen531 congratulations 4 ur daughter's graduation. How old is she now? 

The second ig of wookie, it said "miracle" blue rose means miracle.

Is it from his fans?

Yep @treasure51 it's from DC Gallery fans

Camp MY is so silent, while Wookie's is all over the place, and looks just delicious

[Magazine] Hallyu Pia, 30 June 2015 issue preview

img_299caeb23526b17f5d18365ddab5b8618048

Ji Chang Wook will be featured on the cover of the 30 June issue of Japanese magazine “Hallyu Pia”!  A pictorial and interview is included, where he will speak about the finale of “Empress Ki” airing in Japan and the effect the show’s popularity has had on his career.

The magazine preview teases us with “Ji Chang Wook, who shows us a new charm for every work.  He performs as Ta Hwan brilliantly in ‘Empress Ki – The Oath of Two Love Tears,’ his first historical drama in three years, and continues to attract with his high-powered performance.”

vlcsnap-2015-05-15-13h55m29s306.png

Translated video (and special bonus!) here: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/16/magazine-hallyu-pia-30-june-2015-issue-preview/

• Like 3