[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

Hey ladies, i think from looking at the video again that Minyoung seems a bit awkward cautious, joking just joking since that words takes on a meaning of its own. lol.  But he seems fine and kind of knee bent towards her.  I think when this first came out someone said it was after the filming that this mini press meet took place,  not sure but maybe someone else with a better memory can confirm this.

But later or before we don't know was the scene in the Coffee Bay with pappa chae using new technology - his cell phone and Jcw trying to use old technology a record player (that always cracked me us seeing the reverse) okay I'll move on....so we saw Minyoung saying goodbye to whomever and Jcw looking in her direction and then it shoots to the two of them playing albums. They were jamming to Shin Seung-hun "Romero and Juliet" whose popularity peaked in the 90's when out OTP were kids. But Jcw specifically held up the album cover to show whoeve it was filming them. Then we heard it being played and papa chae made them laugh when he said something I didn't understand it but I did hear him say Romeo and Juliet and they all cracked up. :)      Sorry for going off track. :/

https://youtu.be/MgLgo6Rm-og   

Guest HanaSakura0212

JCW=Romeo, meanwhile PMY=Juliet 9_9

(just my delulu..haha)..but they will have a happy ending story (i hope so)..forever n ever :wub:

Seriously! !!!! It's taking forever for the keyboard to open, geeeezz

I agree @Eileen531 I think I remember in the old thread, they said they already finished filming, he acts normalish but she's a little shy here, both their bodies were still leening slightly to the other (you cant beat gravity, lol) even before she was trying to hide herself behind YJT Edited by ReemKanabta

Annyeong to @All and Happy Mother's Day to our mothers,  all mothers ChangMiners shippers,  and soon to be mothers....!!!! 

Minyounggie????  are you now filming GG the reason why you seem to be in a state of 'incommunicado' ?   I think you want to focus and concentrate ... ok... we will be patiently waiting...as we patiently wait to recd our DVDs and return to our original family thread  .....   omo :(   we miss you...  Wookie,  please convey that feeling of ours to your Minyoung ... Take care both of you ! 

Dear @All,  take care everyone... I pray @All are in the best of their health including your loved ones.... 

bye for now (waving) 

Guest HanaSakura0212

sorry for the late wish..

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers on the earth especially my beloved mother (I love U, mom)..all mothers in this thread and also mother-to-be

(It's always crashing..huhu :( ..it's take some time (much time actually >:())

When are we going to our original thread..I miss it as much as I miss PMY noona..Where is she actually?? Hmmm.. :/

Guest Eileen531

@HanaSakura0212, I know I thought the same thing that he came across that album and that song......and put it on...........let's hope our R & J have a happier ending than Shakespears' version.    

@dandelionjd, for years now I always wished that Minyoung's SectionTV rising star interview would be English subbed so bad.  I know this interview is where she corrected herself and told the MC her ideal type was Mr. Kim Kap Soo, since she was kind of put on the spot at the KBS awards when Joongi Ki asked her on stage.....Pyc tapped her arm and pointed to himself.................like come on it has to be me....lol.....so she relented but she got a chance to clear that up at this interview.......lol                        It's probably how Jcw got the idea to pick Do Ji Won when asked this time after Healer ended.  He said he was put on the spot when the person interviewing him after EK ended and asked who he preferred between ShK and Hjw.........ummm, what was he suppose to say......?    

I think he made it clear it wasn't what he wanted to say........so he wasn't going to have that occur again. Thanks to Minyoung's way of handling it he clearly used the same ploy.

Guest amyR055

@Eileen531 for BTS #7 I am not sure how the time line for the filming but in the beginning in that BTS MY was practicing her 'cursing' line for the scene when PBS called her. (PBS left her without a word after they left that creepy curly hair guy's house). That scene was for Ep 6 before her confession about her second crush - Healer. BTW, PD Nim Lee Jung Sub looks like he is really fond of MY. No wonder he recommended MY for this role.

About the couple shirts, MY said JCW was worried because they will be filming while it is snowing that's why they wore long sleeves ( For Ep 8). Actually she avoided the question by answering about something else not about wearing couple shirt.lol

They were not feeling 'awkward' - ahh that dreading word again - in that BTS because they haven't started to film their first snow kissing scene yet. But you can see they look a bit awkward for the press conference because that I believed was after they filmed the kissing scene or maybe even in between the takes- because that scene took quite a long time to film. The elevator scene took 2 days. Kissing scene few hours. Even though they looked a bit reserved, JCW is aware of every little movements made by PMY. Even when she adjusted her jacket, his eyes followed her every movements. Look like PMY is in his head already because you started to be aware of someone when that person exists  in your head and you care about that person.

Ahhh ... I've been trying  for half an hour to insert GIF  from imgur but failed. Maybe later for the images showing he was looking at her adjusting her jacket like that was the most interesting thing to do at that time. LOL

Ah finally...

Edited by amyR055

OMO @amyR055 that's absolutely right, he was a bit reserved but was really aware of her every movement,  hahaha, look at him , it took him long time to look away when she already finished a few seconds ago. I got the same feelings from her, she was physically aware of his presence near her, but she had better control, and she tried to interact more with YJT , she only looked once at him in that video and averted her gaze quickly,  also was it hot in there, because her face seemed flushed and red :$

Okay now that time line is confusing, I also thought the cursing scene was on episode 6, or it might be for the one in ep 9, in the phone booth, when was ahe swaering also!! but Wookey is wearing his episode 8 sweater and so is she before she changes to the CP sweater when they're going through the albums, and I just went to check if she was wearing it in the newspaper and the answer is NO a big NO, she didn't wear it in any scene,  and I always thought she must have and didn't pay attention,  and then avoiding the question Wookie style, talking about something related to clothes but not the CP sweater,  hahaha,  while lovely baby Wook Wook pretended he didn't hear anything and started talking about the song. And to choose that time to take selfis and post on IG,  BTW that was on 9 Dec.  When I watched it with subs I thought it was weird,  and I was telling the photographer in my head: hello , it's the drama stylist choice ¬¬ now I must look at my self like that.(His clothes were Adhoc,  right!! Her sweater is the same brand!!! Need your expertise on this Healerities)

I replayed that video for a million time and now I'm discovering this!!! 

The time line still confusing, bts 7 seems to be on 9 Dec,  the second press con on the 16th , a whole week shooting the last scenes of ep 8 and the beginning of 9!!!!!!

P.S I will backup this post with the proper gifs,  when I get on my CP,  for proper comparison

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 1

Guest adniRose

just finished marathon Healer for empteenth times this weekend  eventhough still in the mid of finishing my report..

Healer ruin my life (still can't move on), but i'm gladly be ruined, lol.. especially for this legendary awesome OTP!:wub:

always lurk in here when i get times, thanks to everyone for keep this thread noisy.. :P

Hi every body it`s been awhile since my last post. and i know it`s late for congratulating to our kind mothers in here.but have to say happy mother`s day to all of good & kind mothers in all over the world although mother`s day in my country was a month ago.:D:wub:

and dear @ReemKanabta as you started making gif,you encouraged us to follow you in this path and spazzing about uri changmin.

like here in KBS award as you see after finishing the interview with wookie and as the interviewer said if i were to speak more to him,i think he will cry and really he was nerves :$lest she asks another question about...PMY NOONA...:P:Dthen he took the glass and sipped a small water while stealing a glance of minyoungi...:ph34r::wub:

and able to breathe easily after that difficult situation he was stuck in it. :/

• Like 1

Dear Changminers/Healerites, it's a new week again, and hopefully this time we will be meeting each other in the perm forum. My fear is that it may crash like it did frequently when we moved to this temp forum.

Guest HanaSakura0212

@tehlimau YES!! I agree with you..The Pinocchio couple also have CF together (something related to winter/spring sweater or jacket..idk cause  I don't pay too much attention to that CF) but uri lovely Changmin couple...NOTHING!! OPSEO!! after healer ended.. :( 

Maybe that's right..This is called "secret dating" from someone who really good at this kind of stuff :wub:

JCW oppa + PMY unnie..Fighting!! Ganbatte Kudasai!! Take care of yourselves and don't get caught..We here pray for your happines 4 ever n ever..We love you..SARANGHAE!! 

Dear Changminers/Healerites, it's a new week again, and hopefully this time we will be meeting each other in the perm forum. My fear is that it may crash like it did frequently when we moved to this temp forum. Edited by cmoirae2

Morning / afternoon Chingus

I know @tehlimau @HanaSakura0212 @cmoirae2 , they were avoiding posting pics together, and don't remind me of the Pinocchio couple, they were very close and kept posting on SNS all of their closeness, PSH doesn't fear from dating rumors, I like her attitude to the matter, but I get angry because our girl get molested if there was just a hint of her dating some co star, maybe I'm harsh with my words, but there's some hateful negativity towards her that tick me off >:( and the same with him and HJW, he posted photoes with most of the staff there, and lets face it, he was close to her also, even if not romantically. But ya I would call that "secret dating", they're protecting each others this way , the less you put juicy material the better.

I will reply to the other part on another post, let me explode your minds/hearts/ovaries with this hotness first B|

00630ZEIgw1es00wqwn3kj315o0rs442.jpg

00630ZEIgw1es00wrtg2mj315o0rsjxx.jpg

I'm just dying here *fan self*

00630ZEIgw1es00wpjohdj315o0rs7dz.jpg

Just look at THE SHOULDERS *faint/dead*

00630ZEIgw1es00wqd17ij30rs15owq9.jpg

Edited by ReemKanabta

Guest Voilla_amore

miss you all.....( hiks...always crash several times....hiks )

ok, back to our couple :

You all were spot on...daebak!!!....that's why we all in delulu land....

anyway :

Before Healer...after Empress Ki :

214FE04254C65D182CFE1Awhen he answer bout 3 his fave for a island vacation...

and....

after Healer

tumblr_nnoapjZxER1tbjva7o3_400.jpghe said : he will invites the bride to the wedding....and he answer everything so carefree...

all pics cr to owner

Ah...all of us knew it too right?

like everyones feel, that we are in the point of our sane mind......

Actually, first I got the feel like this for the first times on Matsujun and inoue Mao....after that, this Changmin Couple, and it feel more on fire than the first. Anyway, everyones knew that those J-couple were a couple ( for 9 years...)...so, I also have faith in this Adorable Couple, that makes us fallin love with them....

@ReemKanabta those gorgeous biceps - I drooled so much when I saw them on his thread. Like seriously? Imagine those wrapping around uri PMY - cries from envy and happiness. What a perfect specimen of a man!!

@cmoirae2 @HanaSakura0212 @Voilla_amore seriously they should just throw up some titbits to chew. I seriously have the feeling PMY is already in China. :P 

Methinks actresses like PSH and Suzy could commit murder and get away with it. For whatever reason they have a Teflon like quality. Unfortunately, does not apply to PMY.

Edited by tehlimau

Hi good day to all beautiful changminers,

Glad to be able to join spazzing here again, been busy lately but I do drop by every now and then to have a good read but wasn't able to reply with my lousy handphone O.o. Thank you all for reading my post and liking. All of changmin shippers are awesome, can't stay away too long because this thread has a magnet attached to it and it's permanent..hahahhaha

Hope it's not to late to wish all of mothers here or mother to be a happy Mothers Day. Hope all of you have fun and joy celebrating it yesterday:):)

@amyR055 ... ( arghhhhh  why tagging is not working here ) yes we are sooo crazy *hands up with them that even the slightest synergy is enough to drive us nut. hahaha..i think i do need or rather say MUST see a doctor to cure this sickness but until and unless the doctor name is JiChangWook or ParkMinyoung from SK only i agree to see him/her. hahhahaha

will be right back

Guest adniRose

about the lack of selca, i dunno but it seems like they are purposely avoiding being caught together.. we know both are close irl, just like how they are always close and getting along very well with their previous co-star friends, but these two only post 1 selca together., not even a single pics of these two together in wrap up party, etc.. (urghh, can't wait for the Healer's dvd to see more of them off screen.. hope everyone can share the goodies..)

these two know how fans going crazy with their sizzling chemistry, and if they want they can use this kind of opportunity to make people go even crazierrr (some sort of Healer's promotion) but no, they didn't go that way.. i think they don't want people to put much attention on them for off-screen stuff..  more selca+interaction etc will definitely gather more attention on them, and more attention definitely not good especially if they're still in the early "some" relationship.. so they just keep it low..

but the Healer's pad that JCW post (with no caption but speaks volume) after those funny rumor is probably the best hint so far though..  can anyone think of any most logical reason what's the need to post "that" pic at "that" time.. this is my 50%delulu-self+50% real-self speaking; he just proving it to her that he's serious in courting her atm, and even willing to display it on public..