[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Keemanjy

Happy Mother's Day........''''to all ommas

It's hard for me to open or post to this thread. My phone always show me its fav sentences. "U hv problem when u opened this. Try again later">:(

@Ahpheng, that is the best gift. Thank you Mi ni.. KissEs from chang wook.... 9_9..

@tehlimau, always looking for ur new fanfic evryday. Take ur time, :D

@ReemKanabta, love ur gifs too.

Still no news from MY? I read tht"China Girl" not focus on love but fashion and career, wookie don't hv to worry abt MY's lovey dovey scene in this drama. It's safe.

That's good news for him hahaha! He doesn't have to worry about  loveydovey. Cause I would if I was him:D  i don't want no other guys touching my girl.  But... Since its part of their chosen craft they just have to endure it. I am glad I didn't get into this business ( xD igniore my hallucinations ladies :ph34r:  

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners Chingus-Family, Good morning / good afternoon everyone here today a wonderful day, sunny spring day, some special warmth and love, Beautiful important holiday, Mother's Day!
Congratulations to all of our wonderful, caring moms, all over the world, all of our beautiful Chingus,which is known such happiness as motherhood, this is the most wonderful feeling, it is a great miracle, which is the main proof of true love, since childhood,I believe that the most wonderful, beautiful, kind, caring children, are born only of true love, I am very proud, that some of our wonderful Chingus here, already know happiness, most wonderful feeling, in life, a great blessing, that you have wonderful beautiful children, your main, pride and love, it is so fine!
Our mothers and grandmothers always give us all the best that is in them themselves, they teach us the wisdom of life, they are the ones who, at any time, always ready to listen to us, to feel the excitement and all of our experiences, to understand where we are hard, and give the right advice on which there is a great inner strength, which we all, even the mountains are ready to roll on the road to a good dream!
All the fear and doubt just somewhere to evaporate and only mothers and grandmothers say these important words, so that sometimes it is necessary to listen to all of us, the most important thing that we can give our mothers, grandmothers, our relatives, friends and all love and care that they deserve, that is in our hearts, because of their well-being, and happiness shining eyes, everything is always so, our greatest happiness, and their smile can warm us always!

Happiness is always present in the most simple things, we all just need to remember about, this!
All our beautiful Chingus here, a friendly hug with love!
Thank Dearest Chingus, for the aura of love and special wisdom here, I am very happy and proud that ChangMiners shippers, unique, wonderful people who are always in the first place, only listen to the voice of the heart, which tells us that our CHANGMIN true love!

9mg1enp6n3dq.gif

jb5a1z6vcyvu.gif

I also want to congratulate, on this special holiday, the good, the beautiful mother of our beloved CHANGMIN couple, I'm sure they are proud of their beautiful, talented children and JCW PMY, the children really true love, it is the children, which you can only dream of, because they are really beautiful in everything! I bow to  wonderful two mother, most beautiful couple CHANGMIN
Our CHANGMIN have an amazing combination of external splendor, unique beauty and spiritual values, and they are both very wise person, Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young is a rare treasure, that deserves all the beauty, in life that deserves to be very happy,indeed all the feelings between the two, features and real that occur, even in the way of their special care for each other forever!

For me our CHANGMIN, most real Couple, without any official confirmation of this obvious fact!
I feel CHANGMIN, Love in the air in each of their looks and gestures, so that, thanks to our magnificent CHANGMIN, they are just there and it's fine, the most amazing couple, they are ideally suited to each other, and this is always the most important thing!
I am sure that our CHANGMIN, blessings destiny, so that I will patiently wait for further important tips all this, but most importantly, to our birds love CHANGMIN, could be happy in love, even if, at the moment, it is only in their special world, hidden from prying eyes, the main thing that we are all, ChangMiners, just felt it and just gave all the love and all the good feelings, for our sweet couple, that is, in our hearts!

Endless Love, a great aura kindness, and happy future events,for each day for our thread ChangMin, even if there will always be only good people, who love,whole heart our ChangMin, let there be a special one happy world,that belongs only to our ChangMin, and all of us ChangMiners from around the world!

Because ChangMin, the Perfect couple that

One without the other
It is like breathing
without air ...

They have this
Eternal, pure Beautiful,magic love story
which will burn
until the end of time ...

jwxu3itoepwo.gif

bkn56qxcp6lj.jpg

4zk79eofetuh.jpg

g3g7gql9ihy8.pngCr: with Special Love Chinese/Trasy

Edited by AnsOlga

@tehlimau I like the healer FF alot, but the shipper FF is what get me more excited, because it's on their RL, and yes yes yes, go step by step with them, so you won't finish early, prologue 4, ep 1, .....the musical, IG, press con, ....don't forget when they become a couple, but not now, when you finish all the rest first. You'll still have inspiration I'm sure :wub:

Guest pariG

@all changminers...Happy Mother's  Day , lots of love to all ladies as you always spread warm & smile to world.. :)

@reem dear i was just little busy with studies & trying to control my addiction..ahh but i fall miserably....hahaha...changmin is such an addiction ...no turning back i guess...so decided let jut enjoy this addiction more.... :P

@tehlimau dear..i miss you all too specially your FF...just daebak..be prepare for changmin novel because in june after DVd out we are gonna bug you to write on every bit.... lol..BTW you still have my pending list right..

@olga sis love your post...some times i get jealous of you  with your positivity  but i love you more as you are such a wonderful warm person....glad i meet a person like you..   you write such lovely positive messages  with lovely pics of course that i love to the core & smile fully....you have such good selection of words & emotion...just perfect..i cant even imagine to write one single good line....lol..

now lets get back to changmin 

as my lovely chingus  as @amyr055 & @reem were talking about one post which make our whole changminers firm with positivity of changmin love 

If i aint got you song..suddenly i check that post again & notice that even recent post  have such a big similarity. that show that JCW recent post about exercise was also not for fans but for PMY only

check this

first post of JCW he post PMy fav song as most of us (atleast me) believe that with this post he actually announced his love for PMY..

second post he act like i am sleepy

but what i looked more is  he did something with his hairs again. in second IG  he  did something with his hairs again like he did it in his first post ...i am wondering is it a some sign between changmin.

whenever he is missing PMY i noticed he always do something with his hairs & when he is being little naughty he do something with his lips, i mean he open his mouth a little  while bringing camera little closer to his face.. ...

check this

i dont know the more i look into these Post i get some feeling that these gesture have some sign meaning...what say changminers ...i am right or i am getting more  insane 9_9

EDIT

edit-

his gesture with hairs in recent post about exercise ..what it is..

if we look in sync his last post with skateboard he did look like a lost lover boy who want his lover beside him but when guys wont get that what they do , mostly try to go out with friends even at odd hours to drink or play game (calling fanboy @keem to confirm boys nature when they dint get time to spend with GF & they miss their GF what they do MOSTLY)

so if PMy is not around & she is busy with her preparations about GG for china than 

these two love birds changmin specially JCW missing her most as he is still going on with project to choose .

his recent post about exercise, what exactly it is--

1)is he started preparing for his new project that he started his exercise like he did with healer but still we have no news why so secretive about project, is he waiting for something good for china still.

2) when he post that exercise message was it his real time of posting or is their any trick.. ?

3) is he doing that exercise to let go off his pant up emotions after spending good time with his love , & now missing her like hell so decided to get back to exercise to let go of his emotions 

4) why he did that pat sign with his hairs again--- a way to say SEE THIS PUPPY IS ALSO MISSING THAT WHATZAAP LIKE PATTING FROM MY LOVE (PATTING COULD BE ANYTHING ,I AM LEAVING IT ALL ON YOUR WILD IMAGINATION  :P :P )

so many things...still no ans..can anyone just kidnap changmin & lock them up in healer pad with only white sheets  ... :P

Edited by pariG

When you win an award, you spontaneously go

larme.gif

And again

larsm.gif

Don't worry he's there for you

laru9.gif

And when you get emotional and try to hold your tears from falling

larwg.gif

He's there getting emotional and teary eyed with you, looking very proud at his girl

laryx.gif

She can finally get a chance to say his name "Uri JCW sshi"and be thankful to his presence

las0x.gif

He reciprocate with looking very loving and proud, and still a little teary

las3a.gif

las79.gif

This is the video , Wookie really had tears in his eyes, check @2:26 and @2:45

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 1

Where's everybody ¬¬o.O I feel I'm alone here

Ok, this moment is seriously giving me goosebumps, really

Look how gentle he was folding up her beanie, going for a peck, very slowely (so sexy pose), MY half opened hers in anticipation, then he move away looking weird, touching her  shoulders in encouragement, I think this where he said he felt fuzzy and warm (I don't blame him, he really looks like he felt something there)

lax3r.gif lawmu.gif

another moment is when he  position himself, hold her tight, go for the kiss, she was waiting, tilted up her head to meet his lips, :wub:

lawo0.gif

So cute, did he just hold her hand to move her to the right angle!!! It looks that way ¬¬ their shoulders joint like one, and why is he bending himself to her eye level!!! like with that fan in Sohu, kekekek

lawro.gif

lax0t.gif

• Like 1

I'm here! I'm back from my in laws!! @ReemKanabta nice set of gifs. I am disappointed Wookie is not eating Sundae with his friend, otherwise it will be a big hint for us! He looks gorgeous as usual. And yes @pariG I still have your list of request lol. It is difficult to write earlier episodes because of lack of bts, but let's go for prologue 4 first - but I will be a good girl and study for the next 2 days, and you will have the next ff either Tuesday my night or Wednesday! Keep spazzing Changminers!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@tehlimau I went to read again your "Snow as White" to get the feels again after I played this BTS for I don't know how many times, yes I'm an addict :ph34r:

Take your time honey, if you feel weak, just call me and I will come and put some sense into you, as if I'm already sane *shrug* :P

Edited by ReemKanabta

@ReemKanabta lol. Do you think I should expand White As Snow? Seems to have more emotions involved. You know, now that I am writing the start of their story in chronological order, the build up in their relationship and their feelings for each other may have progressed faster than we thought. Between press con to KBS awards - a difference in feels perhaps?!

and I just realized you changed your profile pic. Hahahaha. ❤️❤️❤️

Oh oh to add, remember the second press con on the same day they filmed Episode 8 - mood quite funny between PMY and jcw. Views??

Edited by tehlimau

@tehlimau I look smoking hot right!!!! kekekekek :ph34r:

Yes, now as we're trying to follow their steps, I think they started to have feelings way early, don't know if they even acknowledge that to themselves or not, maybe Wookie, he sure feels honest even with himself I guess, she might resist at the beginning, but she would know in her heart its pointless.

When I just rewatched her acceptance speech, it hit me, how much love they have in their eyes specially Wook Wook, Oh My 9_9

let me check the second press again and get back to you, as I remember they were a little awkward, maybe because of two hours shooting a kissing scene!!!

Edited by ReemKanabta

I'm here... Busy for causin wedding party today. So all I can sneak out to read all ur posts and click the like bottom..

@ReemKanabta 

https://i.imgflip.com/lawmu.gif

This bts always made me feel soooo in love mode. I dont know how to explain his light kiss, his eyes gaze and the way he comfort her after that. All I can see there was love in the air. That why I ship uri couple. First ever in my lifetime ship couple from drama. I know this shipper feeling have a high risk but I just can denied it. And I love all about this  shipper things. I'm in love again..

Btw happy mother days to all beautiful mothers here.. 

Thank @OdankItha and happy mothers day to you too :wub:

@tehlimau too bad we only have a VERY short video ¬¬ glad that we got the Q&A on JCW kitchen

[Drama] Press meet with the cast of “Healer” (with video)

Actors Ji Chang Wook, Yoo Ji Tae and Park Min Young met the press at the film set of “Healer” in Paju, Gyeonggi-do on 16 December.

Ji Chang Wook spoke about his action scenes in the show, “Although there is a lot of action in the drama, I have not sustained any major injuries.  The stuntmen helped me a lot, and the action team took a lot of effort to ensure that I do not get hurt. There are times where it may be dangerous, but I cannot afford to get injured in the future either.”

201412161246312510_1
This post is a summary of excerpts related to Ji Chang Wook compiled from various news articles. 

Yoo Ji Tae said, “Ji Chang Wook looked very handsome singing on stage. He looks like the main lead in a romance comic.” (*Yoo Ji Tae used the word sunjung manhwa, which literally means “romance comic”. Coincidentally, Yoo Ji Tae also starred in a romance film titled “Sunjung Manhwa/Hello Schoolgirl”, which makes me wonder if he was making a pun…)
2014121612555372716_1
Ji Chang Wook also joked about Seo Jung Hu who said “This is not worth 5 million won” in the drama. Ji Chang Wook said, “He received 5 million won, but this sum is too little when compared to the assignment. This isn’t right,” inciting laughter from the crowd. “This is really not worth 5 million won. There was really a lot of action and filming was also tiring. For such a job, I thought ‘Shouldn’t he be paid more money?'”

Park Min Young spoke about her dancing and singing to the song “Hug” in the drama. She later added, “I personally hope that Yoo Ji Tae and Ji Chang Wook will dance also. I went to see Ji Chang Wook’s musical before. He sings well, but his dancing is not very good, so I think it will be good if Ji Chang Wook were to show his dancing.

Ji Chang Wook said, “Although it is also the same for the other staff members, everyone is working hard and having fun filming at the same time. Actually, there is a big danger of getting injured in action scenes, but I try hard not to get hurt.”

Ji Chang Wook, who is filming “Healer” and performing at the musical “The Days” at the same time, said “I am still coping fine stamina-wise.” This is because filming for “Healer” started early.  “Even though the show has already started airing, the schedule does not feel that tight to me. I can also receive healing while performing on stage,” he revealed.

“I am personally having a lot of fun filming and it is very interesting on set. The weather may be cold, but we are filming very warmly on set. When we come early to the set in the morning, we greet each other with ‘Hello, good morning’. Even if we don’t look nice in the morning, we still work hard to film with fun,” he said, describing the overall atmosphere at the film set. “We intend to continue with the pink romance in the future. Maybe it will become slightly redder also,” he rattled on, drawing laughter from the crowd.

He continued, “Actually, the character Healer is also very handsome in daily life, but I’m not that handsome on normal days. I’m not so serious or handsome like Healer. I’m usually more similar to Park Bong Su.” Yoo Ji Tae who heard this begged to differ, “No, you are not. I think Ji Chang Wook’s usual appearance is also handsome.”
20141216001521437_1
Ji Chang Wook shared his thoughts about his love-line with Park Min Young being described as a pink romance (*this is just a korean way of describing a romantic relationship), “Firstly, I think it is very fortunate that it is called a ‘pink romance’. I guess it is a good influence.”

Park Min Young said, “Ji Chang Wook who is doing all the real action doesn’t get injured, but I am the one getting hurt everyday. Ji Chang Wook does action very well, but I got kicked by a stuntman while sitting next to him during a filming.” She added, “Although it wasn’t a big injury, I’m embarrassed that I got injured instead of Ji Chang Wook such that I couldn’t bring myself to tell anyone about it.”

To this, Ji Chang Wook said, “She wasn’t moving at all, so I was surprised that she got hit on her face. It must’ve hurt but she kept quiet,” drawing laughter from the crowd.

l_2014121602000792200195871
Ji Chang Wook, who plays the two characters Healer and Park Bong Su with ease in the show, said, “Healer and Park Bong Su are very different characters. Their set-up were very different from the start. They were purposely made to be very different.”

Gifs

laz58.gif

laz6l.gif

Look at her smiling at his words in the end

laz7f.gif

Ok seriously, I need it subbed

laz8p.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!

laz99.gif

laz9w.gif

Guest Eileen531

@treasure51 said, 

Still no news from MY? I read tht"China Girl" not focus on love but fashion and career, wookie don't hv to worry abt MY's lovey dovey scene in this drama. It's safe.

@Keemanjy said,

That's good news for him hahaha! He doesn't have to worry about  loveydovey. Cause I would if I was him:D  i don't want no other guys touching my girl.  But... Since its part of their chosen craft they just have to endure it. I am glad I didn't get into this business ( xD igniore my hallucinations ladies

So from a males perspective would it be accurate to think he wouldn't look forward to doing lovey dovey scenes with other actresses either since he is Minyoung's guy?

Oh and Happy Mother's Day everyone!

@ReemKanabta don't you feel they have less eye contact here? And she leans towards Yoo Ji Tae instead in the last gif. I wonder if this is before or after they film the elevator/rooftop scene. They took 2 days to film just the elevator scene? That was when we had that squee worthy bts pic of him piggy backing her? The question was which came first?! I have always wanted to write something on that bts pic, but not enough inspiration. When did MY watch The Days? So much secrecy. Tsk.

Guest winda2905

Just looking this clip...hmm

i remember this 

I miss young shin so much

Happy Mother's day every one

@tehlimau I think the elevator came first, they were getting closer,  maybe here they were still in the after shoot mood of the kiss, that's why no eye contact, remember you said about Sina (?) IV that she said she was the glad she got the beanie on her face, but now that's off, she's still shy maybe!!!

She attended the musical on NOV but we don't know the exact date.

I have to go now, will be back in a few minutes