[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

Awww, @ fyeahjcw, I love your manipulation of the pictures and boy oh boy they look lovely.  If we ever get that vision there will be a lot of heart attacks happening. 

I just keep telling myself they are working on their path until he leaves for MS so they can be grounded and  know where their future lay. If that is solid then they can withstand anything, for instance MS. 

@fyeahjcw  that Photoshop you did is Amazing.  We would need an ambulance in this thread if that thing happen.  I am speechless just by looking at that. How much more if become real.  I would need an oxygen for sure. O.o

• Like 1

Good morning Yeorobun! I wrote hard last night until 1am and then Soompi crashed. :( But thanks to dear @reemkanabta (tagging not working again?), she informed you guys.

Just in case, here is the link again:

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/04/29/changmin-shipper-fic-playing-house/

This fic is a little different from the others - less on inner thoughts and feelings, more on their supposed interactions on set as they went about filming the beginning of Epi 15. I think at this point it was a little difficult for them to differentiate what's real and what's not. Trying to squeeze in the key scenes was not easy, so they became more like snippets. Anyway please let me know what you think!

And yes, I have decided to let them sit half cross-legged cos its their first time and they were more shy. I seriously cannot see his other leg stretched out thanks to the stupid blanket. There will be OTHER open legged scenes no??

@fyeahjcw that second Photoshop pic is AMAZING!

First of all can I just say how much they look like they belong together?? (As if all the shippers did not already know.)

That photo, if circulated, will launch a thousand scandals. 

Makes me want to write something on them running away for their secret honeymoon. But we shall wait a little while more for good news, no?! :D

@fyeahjcw  My heart stopped for a while when I saw your Ps images on twitter, and then I just melted when I saw them here again. These two just look sooo good together!!!

Re the sitting positions: ep 20 is easy, YS was between JH's legs. but on ep 15's back hug at the sofa, I've always wondered about that... my initial take is that JH had his right leg crossed because YS was leaning back on him and it did not seem like her lower back was flushed against his... ehrmm... lower front. :)

• Like 1

@tehlimau ahah thank you, I have to admit I felt like Dispatch when I did this xD This could really launch a thousand scandals but it could also make us go crazy if it were true!! :P I can really easily imagine us, changminers, jumping and screaming and dancing in this thread xD

I'm off to bed (3.30AM here) so I see you guys in a few hours ^^ 

PS: I'm keeping you new fic for tomorrow morning (during breakfast :P) , tehlimau !  I can't wait to read the amazing lines you wrote!! I know that I'm repeating myself a lot but I love your changmin fanfictions and we can't thank you enough for giving us the possibility to read your wonders :x

@reemkanabta, @luvspartace, @yumiko_hitoshi, @eileen531, @IrisNatalya, if moles could speak we can ask these 2 what the real score is between JCW and PMY once and for all ... haha ... but isn't that bizarre that they have a mole right on the same spot (and it's not a common spot, mind you) ... didn't youngshin's dad in healer have a "mole" in the same spot as well?  did sjn notice this commonality between JCW and PMY and decided to put this in the script?  haha ...  

@tehlimau bravo on your latest work!  i enjoy reading your fanfics that take us into the fictional mind of JCW and PMY (interspersing these with scenarios based on material from actual interviews) ... i love your prose and your choice of words ...

@ahpheng ... keep those c-strips coming ... always refreshing to have a good laugh from your brilliant sense of humor ... oh and i am not going to get the ahjumma whack or a youngshin kick ... i got your name spelled right :-)

@fyeahjcw ... your gifs are hysterical :-)  love it! 

we definitely have a pool of talented changminers who keep us entertained and healthy while we are in this delulu mode ... keep them coming chingus!

anyeoung and good day all dearest changminers .. what a daebakkk analysis. you guys are the best and this thread is the happiest one.

it's too much to digest today ... MOLE ? i almost can't believe my eyes both of them have mole on the same spot !!!!!
minyoung's one( i think hers is bigger than him kkk )  is clearly visible to us during the KBS award and during the kiss scene ep.15 .. little that we know he got it too ( well uri Jisem got numbers of moles at his shoulders and chest - we analyse that on his ig in bali during his night swim with manager bang right ? ) 

synergy ? destiny ? fate ? aigooooooooo ... i can't breath, please give me big oxygen tank. next i want to know if they have the same key to a room of love nest..hahahahhaa

Edited by avi1003_stv
  • Like 1

@fyeahjcw ... my mind goes wild and crazy with that airport pic. i wish i can press a like button like 1000x :)

@tehlimau .. ur latest FF, the kitchen playing house is just awesome. what a feel. omigoshhhh what has happen to me swooninggg on FF which i never done before. Blame it on @tehlimau .. u r under arrest. i am going to get the shipper police and arrest you for making available the greatest FF for the shipper weakest heart and make them die. hahahahaha .( just kidding dear ..i love them and please keep up the writing ) :P:D

why can't i quote .. ottoke>:(

Edited by avi1003_stv

@tehlimau ... just to feed you about the JH/jcw hair fettish in your FF 

and yes, i think he was resting his left arm on his own legs which are visibly sticking out. minyoung is one lucky gal, how many times did she sits between those legs and can stay sane. owh i better switch this pervy mode before my tiny mind got a little wilder .. hahahahaha :P:P

• Like 1

@avi1003_stv haha glad you like the latest FF - I wasn't sure cos I wrote way too late last night and my mind wasn't too clear anymore. I may expand the individual scenes a little more for added "feels". My preferred writing style is to stick in so many emotions I will get choked up writing it :) - something more like the FF The Walls Come Tumbling Down. Couple interactions, sometimes there are so many things going on, do I want to describe every single little thing, or the important bits? But those little things (less exciting to write) add up to big things, as our dear Wookie said, "Sometimes I fall in love talking to her." 

The gif!! is fab. Hair fetish, hand fetish, lips fetish - this man has it all. :D :D 

Guest treasure51

@tehlimau, ur fanfic like always "daeebak", and u use 'suggestive' and 'byeontae' words (make me remember tht byeontae pic:D)

U know,  when we talking abt changmin, sometimes we need tht unclear mind to make evrything more clear.. 

@dandelionjd, i think i hv same problem with u. I am using my phone now to post this, but it's like playing hide and seek with this 'keyboard' >:(. Gossh i miss my old phone

Morning changminers

Yep in that hug at the rooftop they were definitely sitting open legs and attached together.  JCW spot doesn't matter here. It's freezing cold and they need to warm eachother so I don't believe MY will mind even if by any chance she felt something hard through her coat *Pervy mood go away* and so was the back hug at the end of working 15, lol

@tehlimau thanks again for you wonderful FF * bowing to you and to @Ahpheng* for keeping us entertained :x

Everyone just wanted to say that JCW  is staying until May 2nd not as I previously said he'll be leaving today. And he's having a fan meeting by day and Healer party at night, which makes me furious why no body else is going.

• Like 1

Something to entertain you all - a VERY short fic:

TITLE: Mole to Mole

Ji Changwook was backhugging Park Minyoung and swept her gorgeous hair aside so that he could perch his head on her shoulder. As he did so, he caught sight of a delicate mole in the middle of her nape and was entranced. "Omo, Minyoung-sshi, did you know you have a mole at the back of your neck?" he asked. "My Omma said I have a mole at the same area too."

Minyoung was surprised and turned to face him."Really?" she turned his back around and checked out his mole too. "Yes, you do have one too."

Changwook grinned, "My Omma says if I find another woman with the same mole,  I must marry her. Will you marry me, Minyoung-ah?"

"Dae." Minyoung replied and they kissed, and lived happily ever after. 

Guest IrisNatalya

Something to entertain you all - a VERY short fic:

TITLE: Mole to Mole

Ji Changwook was backhugging Park Minyoung and swept her gorgeous hair aside so that he could perch his head on her shoulder. As he did so, he caught sight of a delicate mole in the middle of her nape and was entranced. "Omo, Minyoung-sshi, did you know you have a mole at the back of your neck?" he asked. "My Omma said I have a mole at the same area too."

Minyoung was surprised and turned to face him."Really?" she turned his back around and checked out his mole too. "Yes, you do have one too."

Changwook grinned, "My Omma says if I find another woman with the same mole,  I must marry her. Will you marry me, Minyoung-ah?"

"Dae." Minyoung replied and they kissed, and lived happily ever after. 

@ReemKanabta @pariG back to discussion of where was his leg was positioned in ep.15, i also wondered where would his right leg would be (the blanket won't tell ..argghhhhhh ) , i am sure there must be a lot of takes for the scene, it's POSSIBLE the leg is crossed in front and minyung was sitting above it because from this picture, she wasn't sitting straight no ? ( i am trying very hard to comment on where his arms has landed comfortably :P:P  ehemmmm ) but then again my take would the same position as in ep.20 rooftop backhugged. jh legs were stretched out and yongshin sat in between them.

btw, JH arms changed position before and after he reminiscing his sweet moments with Sabu. there's a jump. the first picture, youngshin arms was linking his right arm, the second one her right arms hold his left arms. Argghhhhhhhh .. why did i notice that, perhaps tomorrow is labour day therefore my mood swings is on the high side. I need to rest my eyes .. chincaaaa hahahahahah B| O.o

@Ahpheng LOL

@tehlimau .. brilliantt ..hahhaha, the omma part is precious kkkk, being a good son, he surely will obey his omma's word.

credit to owner of pic

• Like 1