[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

33 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

OMG OMG OMG!!!.. Im having a heart attach with this news!!.. But please do not disappoint me!!... Im gonna invite you all for a party if this happens!!... LOL... I wish right??

I love Park Min Young as a celebrity.... 2 of my favorites are: Sungkyukwan Scandal (saeguk) & Healer and she's both with it.

Sunkyukwan has become a new genre on its own, in the style of those Web-toon comic genre.. while PMY is very young and sweet there..  she is not cutsey and acting cute until unbearable.. i am totally not into those 'cute like a doll' damsel.. oh, did i come across to you as damning Sunkyukwan..? no nno.. maybe my way of using words.. what i am trying to say is... before Sunkyukwan. i pay no notice to her, even in I am Sam i did 'see' her.. Sungkyukwan is like a breathe of fresh air... while it is still not my mind unitl Healer... it was at Healer that i didnt see her images in all the other dramas she acted in... and i didnt see Park Min Young in Chae Young shin. .. that is what i mean. oh i forget to mention Remember. i think you remember how i loved her in Remember. while she master the inner turmoil of Lee InAh in Remember, she did herself jsut right, not overly do her melo moments. but because the pairing did not produce chemsitry with Yoo Seung ho, so she did not generate the Best believable OTP feels between the two of them in Remember. that was a regret.
my best, is always Healer, my second best PMY role is Remember's Lee InAh.

@hrh77 agree. to your " Let's keep Healer's classiness and elegance...  It really sets the bar high enough, and I don't know when's another drama that could match or surpassed it... "
answer; there is none. unless they act together again and bring back Song Ji na. and Director Lee Jung-sub and Kim Jin-wo .

• Like 3

Asia Artist Awards (AAA) 2016: Top 10 Popularity Ranking Results

November 16, 2016

source: kpopmap

Asia Artist Awards has just released their last voting results for the Top 10 Popularity award!

AAA 2016 is just hours away, and fans got their first peak into which 10 K-Pop artists were able to secure their spots on the ceremony’s Top 10 list. The voting lasted throughout the month as fans took the time to diligently vote for their favorite artists. At last the ranking results for Top 10 Singer, Actor and Actress have been revealed.

Must Read : Asia Artist Awards (AAA) 2016: Lineup

Check to see where your favorite Korean celebrity placed on AAA 2016’s list!

(let's skip to stuff related to changmin couple only...)
Male Actor:

10th

Yoon ShiYoon

0.20%

9th

Lee JongSuk

0.22%

8th

So JiSub

0.23%

7th

Ji ChangWook

0.42%

6th

Ryu JunYeol

0.78%

5th

Park HaeJin

1.23%

4th

Lee JoonGi

2.77%

3rd

Song JoongKi

8.07%

2nd

Park BoGum

42.57%

1st

Byun BaekHyun

43.46%

Female Actress:

10th

Moon ChaeWon

1.16%

9th

Kim JiWon

1.56%

8th

Son NaEun

1.85%

7th

Bae Suzy

2.35%

6th

HyeRi

2.53%

5th

Park ShinHye

3.68%

4th

Kim HyunJoo

4.46%

3rd

Song HyeKyo

16.08%

2nd

Kim YooJung

21.54%

1st

Im YoonA

44.72%

mmm....  ' Popularity' award, so what do u expect?

• Like 1

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/54604/20161116/k2-star-ji-chang-wook-reveals-ideal-type-girl-talks.htm

'The K2' Star Ji Chang Wook Reveals His Ideal Type Of Girl; Talks About Curiosity In Being A Husband In 'We Got Married'

by Van V

the-k2-star-ji-chang-wook-reveals-his-id

After his successful appearance in "We Got Married," Ji Chang Wook talks about love and dating. "The K2" actor also shares his ideal type of girl. Check out the details below.

In the latest episode of "We Got Married," actor Ji Chang Wook made a special appearance for his close friend Choi Tae Joon and Bomi's wedding ceremony. The fun-filled episode was full of surprises as "The K2" actor teamed up with the groom to prank the clueless bride.

In a recent interview with MBN, "The K2" star was asked about his thoughts on permanently joining "We Got Married." Interestingly, Ji Chang Wook revealed that he was actually curious about the show and asked Choi Tae Joon a lot of questions about it.

"I actually asked Tae Joon a lot of questions. I asked, 'Does it really feel like marriage? Do your feelings tend to get real? Is there a script? Do you two really date?' and more. But it's only curiosity. If they really tell me to do it, then I'll have to show myself in raw way. I'm too timid and also embarrassed to do that, so I don't think I can [go on the show permanently]."

"The K2" star also revealed that dating is not his priority right now since he is about to be enlisted in the military soon. Ji Chang Wook also added that with his hectic schedule, going out with girls might be difficult for him.

"I always have the plans to do so, but I'm too busy and I also do have to enlist in the military soon. If I do date and the news breaks, and I leave for the military then I think it'll be bad for my partner. So I think dating will be difficult for awhile."

Ji Chang Wook also opened up about his ideal type of girl, saying, "It'll be a lie if I say I don't consider looks. You'll have to be physically attracted to start a conversation. But physical aspects are only in the short run. The most important thing is to relate and be able to converse well. I like someone who is fun to be around."

Spoiler

methink the "fun to be around" does not means 'teasing and playing planks on each other, goofing around nor a lot of laughing....". fun comes in many shades and tones.

• Like 2

Hi @maryofbethany   thank you for all your updates here and I salute you for keeping the fire in this thread.  Indeed I feel you and also @youngatheart I am also sticking with our Changmin ship (my one and only ship and my one true pair) and perhaps will just stop if one of them gets married or announce that they are dating other than each other!  

@hrh77 @reemkanabta @tressia thank you for the news rumor, (true or not true) I am happy if they will not team up again since REAL couple do not act together again as @reemkanabta wrote but I will be happier if they have a comeback drama again or a CF! Missed them much! 

@luvjcwpmy hello kabayan, hope to see you more often here! 

(Tagging is not working ;(
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Now I wonder why he didn't sing an OST for the k2, hhhmmmm, anyway I'm glad that he did his last one for Healer IWPY

i ended up wondering too.. haha but am jst happy he didn't say no to healer when he was asked to sing one of the osts :)

• Like 3

22 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Sunkyukwan has become a new genre on its own, in the style of those Web-toon comic genre.. while PMY is very young and sweet there..  she is not cutsey and acting cute until unbearable.. i am totally not into those 'cute like a doll' damsel.. oh, did i come across to you as damning Sunkyukwan..? no nno.. maybe my way of using words.. what i am trying to say is... before Sunkyukwan. i pay no notice to her, even in I am Sam i did 'see' her.. Sungkyukwan is like a breathe of fresh air... while it is still not my mind unitl Healer... it was at Healer that i didnt see her images in all the other dramas she acted in... and i didnt see Park Min Young in Chae Young shin. .. that is what i mean. oh i forget to mention Remember. i think you remember how i loved her in Remember. while she master the inner turmoil of Lee InAh in Remember, she did herself jsut right, not overly do her melo moments. but because the pairing did not produce chemsitry with Yoo Seung ho, so she did not generate the Best believable OTP feels between the two of them in Remember. that was a regret.
my best, is always Healer, my second best PMY role is Remember's Lee InAh.

@hrh77 agree. to your " Let's keep Healer's classiness and elegance...  It really sets the bar high enough, and I don't know when's another drama that could match or surpassed it... "
answer; there is none. unless they act together again and bring back Song Ji na. and Director Lee Jung-sub and Kim Jin-wo .

Actually It;'s not her character in SKK Scandal, it's the story and tone itself of the drama itself, I enjoyed more of Song Joo Ki's role there.

Hahaha... and I agree with you also, unless it's Song Ji Na, the director... Actually I was thinking that most of the dramas airing right now were all (or almost) trying to get Healer's similarites: The hidden identity, Mysteries and the Kiss scenes.... Oh well, that's the Healer effect on me. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Asia Artist Awards (AAA) 2016: Top 10 Popularity Ranking Results

November 16, 2016

source: kpopmap

Asia Artist Awards has just released their last voting results for the Top 10 Popularity award!

AAA 2016 is just hours away, and fans got their first peak into which 10 K-Pop artists were able to secure their spots on the ceremony’s Top 10 list. The voting lasted throughout the month as fans took the time to diligently vote for their favorite artists. At last the ranking results for Top 10 Singer, Actor and Actress have been revealed.

Must Read : Asia Artist Awards (AAA) 2016: Lineup

Check to see where your favorite Korean celebrity placed on AAA 2016’s list!

(let's skip to stuff related to changmin couple only...)
Male Actor:

10th

Yoon ShiYoon

0.20%

9th

Lee JongSuk

0.22%

8th

So JiSub

0.23%

7th

Ji ChangWook

0.42%

6th

Ryu JunYeol

0.78%

5th

Park HaeJin

1.23%

4th

Lee JoonGi

2.77%

3rd

Song JoongKi

8.07%

2nd

Park BoGum

42.57%

1st

Byun BaekHyun

43.46%

Female Actress:

10th

Moon ChaeWon

1.16%

9th

Kim JiWon

1.56%

8th

Son NaEun

1.85%

7th

Bae Suzy

2.35%

6th

HyeRi

2.53%

5th

Park ShinHye

3.68%

4th

Kim HyunJoo

4.46%

3rd

Song HyeKyo

16.08%

2nd

Kim YooJung

21.54%

1st

Im YoonA

44.72%

mmm....  ' Popularity' award, so what do u expect?

LOL.. exactly... At the very beginning of when this was announced, I already said: This is gonna be the most stupid award of all.... Seriously??.. Segregate the actress/ actor (as in can act) and not mixed with idols or whatever... Just like when separating trash:  from recycled to non-recycling... geezzz.. Popular fine, agree with that.. But popular doesn't mean also a great actor/actress (sometimes), but not on this particular case...

Mostly were really idol winners.. They should've name this as "most popular idols in asia"... 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Now I wonder why he didn't sing an OST for the k2, hhhmmmm, anyway I'm glad that he did his last one for Healer IWPY

If there's a reason, that only means NO... hahaha.. & that only means, he's not in the mood to sing it, surely he knows and can visualize the melody & tone will not be appropriate on the drama. I agree with what he said: You should tell the story through music!.. Surely, the songs is very contradicting to the story that's why. I trust JCW when it comes to artistry....

Yeah,  IWPY really has full of love, emotions and so endearing.. Sometimes, the song will immersed and possessed someone...

50 minutes ago, Joey_Zee said:

i ended up wondering too.. haha but am jst happy he didn't say no to healer when he was asked to sing one of the osts :)

Cause in the first place, Healer's premise is romance.... And IWPY is a very sweet, romantic song... And he's a great balladeer... that's his forte...

Unless he can rap, then that would be appropriate for K2... LOL..

• Like 3

Actually  @hrh77 @Joey_Zee

He can sing a romantic song for his character there, or even just a normal song like he did to BVS, but from what it appears he wasn't much happy with the script or the atmosphere there, you can see how he never posts on IG now, just a few promotional posts on weibo, during healer he updated daily sometimes twice, and was always happy and said he had fun and was very happy even with the hard times, and when they finished filming, he posted many thank you posts and he had a good relationship with the writer and the PD, but not now it seems, the writer is just giving him pointers, no explanation to anything, while he used to call SJN any time of day and night to discuss the character and how to best portray the emotion she wanted of him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

LOL.. exactly... At the very beginning of when this was announced, I already said: This is gonna be the most stupid award of all.... Seriously??.. Segregate the actress/ actor (as in can act) and not mixed with idols or whatever... Just like when separating trash:  from recycled to non-recycling... geezzz.. Popular fine, agree with that.. But popular doesn't mean also a great actor/actress (sometimes), but not on this particular case...

Mostly were really idol winners.. They should've name this as "most popular idols in asia"... 

@hrh77 anyway ... in Kor, there are so many awards flying into artistes laps.. .getting one here there doesnt means anything. by the way.. this is just like the other one i posted earlier on... its Popularity Award voted by fans.... and you have mostly Kpop artistes winning. okay, Park Minyoung has no Winning role (Remember wasn't her winning role, since you know the OTP there wasnt great, even thougth i do like both YSH and PMY individual apart.) So PMY not on the list, i am angry but will understand. But seriously 'that Angel" win over Song HyeKyo? got to be kidding me!!!!
boy i loved it when you gotten angry and rant... hahahaha. i actually laughed out laud in the dead of the night....  hhaha. i am pretty much given up on awards wars..

just post to show you since #1 of Best Male and #1 of Best Female are both Kpop EXO and Girl Generations means:
its supported by these 'after-exams-got-nothing-better-to-do-spend-whole-day-voting-waste-money-waste-time-fans". so the "very-busy-has-honest-day-job-mature-fans" like us how to fight for our worthy actors/actresses? better give up.. hahahhaa.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, youngatheart said:

I agree with you @ReemKanabtaI don't think he was able to sing love song to K2 because he was not 'feeling it' no matter what chemistry some people are delusional about. Also what's going on on with our JCW? He has not updated his IG for over a month now. I really miss all his playful posts 

@youngatheart YOU HIT THE JACKPOT!!!!!!!! SEE, when our "Hee-ler-ya" (i loved how ahjummah called him, i just can't imitate that well) was in happy mood, he keep posting all the weird selfie... funny faces, pouting faces.. hahaha. even back then, he has a his selfie taken with who.... PARK MIN YOUNGGIE!!!!!! now... where is Angel in his IG... oosp better don't say here, else they keep lurking here n go gossip there and ask people to come here and lurk.. then they will pressureize Wooks to post with Angel on IG.... hahahah.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:
Hi @maryofbethany   thank you for all your updates here and I salute you for keeping the fire in this thread.  Indeed I feel you and also @youngatheart I am also sticking with our Changmin ship (my one and only ship and my one true pair) and perhaps will just stop if one of them gets married or announce that they are dating other than each other!  

@hrh77 @reemkanabta @tressia thank you for the news rumor, (true or not true) I am happy if they will not team up again since REAL couple do not act together again as @reemkanabta wrote but I will be happier if they have a comeback drama again or a CF! Missed them much! 

@luvjcwpmy hello kabayan, hope to see you more often here! 

(Tagging is not working ;(

@Igotcaughtdancingagain noooooo.... need not thanks me... i am bad. i am ranting. i am releasing pressure. i am making use of you all to share my woes... when i realsied i missed them so much. hahah. this is how i weathered thru this 8 weeks of Tornado wiping. guess i am a little fighter like Youngshin, i fight only to stop when it may hurt my "family". i felt bad of these years of addicting to some other actors and dramas. was so ashamed that i cannot keep myself loyal to changmin... actually its a blessing in disguise that tornado strike, it spark off my hidden sleeping fire. was glad that i wake up. So nooo... hrh77 and Reemkanabta and Youngatheart .. they are the constant ones here... they the loyalist and all times faithfuls that need lauding and encouraging, those like me once a blue moon come here and make a lot of noise is nothing.. hahhahaha.

You see, I am a #changmin shipper.so its better than I stay right here at #changmin thread alone, coz I can't go Changwook own thread and talk shipping him with Minyoung, neither can I go Minyoung own thread and talk ship her with Changwook. So that I can respect them with other shippers that ship each of them with diff artistes. So here is the best place to stay n be true to myself and support #Changmin only as the main One only ship for each of them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, youngatheart said:

I agree with you @ReemKanabtaI don't think he was able to sing love song to K2 because he was not 'feeling it' no matter what chemistry some people are delusional about. Also what's going on on with our JCW? He has not updated his IG for over a month now. I really miss all his playful posts 

9 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Actually  @hrh77 @Joey_Zee

He can sing a romantic song for his character there, or even just a normal song like he did to BVS, but from what it appears he wasn't much happy with the script or the atmosphere there, you can see how he never posts on IG now, just a few promotional posts on weibo, during healer he updated daily sometimes twice, and was always happy and said he had fun and was very happy even with the hard times, and when they finished filming, he posted many thank you posts and he had a good relationship with the writer and the PD, but not now it seems, the writer is just giving him pointers, no explanation to anything, while he used to call SJN any time of day and night to discuss the character and how to best portray the emotion she wanted of him. 

I remember how he updates his IG almost everyday during Healer times. I especially love his 3 pics in a police officer uniform wherein he did some dancing haha! But yeah I have to agree with you all, I think his last drama exhausted him too much because of too much action scenes that's why he said he doesn't like to do action stuff anymore (whether he means it truly or just half-joking).

We can see that he can't connect with his character. I think he was kinda disappointed how his character went by. Char!

I miss his ig updates tho. does he update his weibo??

• Like 3

Hmm too bad.. JCW last weibo update was on November 10. Yeah, it seems our Chang-wook is feeling something like trauma because last drama action (cause he keeps tell us in nearly all interviews I watched that he is so exhausted and do not think to act in those drama genre again :') bad, bad.. Sometimes I'm angry about the fact that production makes him trauma because he is so daebak in that genre.

His scenes just like photoshoots bts for me hahaha, I love him. I will be really waiting for a GOOD rom-com drama; an atmosphere like our Boong-sookie CYS relationship in interesting story and bit fantasy, maybe like My Girlfriend is A Gumiho, My Love from The Star. It will be really FUN because he is my best finding so far for K-actor in his age group; he is the one who acts so naturally. The flow so perfectly played by him (if the writers do it well, ugh director too maybe; please don't force him because he knows what he is doing I think with all musical drama and theater experiences).

Keep spirit Chang-wook, our gorgeous:heart:

• Like 3

On 11/14/2016 at 9:44 PM, maryofbethany said:

wooks lone interview on his role at K2, click on Eng Sub.
host: "so if you could tell us its attractive factors in a word?"
Wook:"Its bodyguard action."
hear hear... ITS "BODYGUARD ACTION"..... "there's bodyguard action right at the End of the drama."

Showbiz Korea _ Actor Ji Chang-wook(지창욱) _ Interview _ Part 1

cr. ARIRANG K-POP

Showbiz Korea _ Actor Ji Chang-wook(지창욱) _ Interview _ Part 2

cr.ARIRANG K-POP
(pls see Part2 at #3:57)where he mentioned Healer.

Am I too late everyone? I'm back to my home here:tears: thank your for all the warm words @maryofbethany

I love how this interview still use Healer OST for bgm :wub::wub:

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Hmm too bad.. JCW last weibo update was on November 10. Yeah, it seems our Chang-wook is feeling something like trauma because last drama action (cause he keeps tell us in nearly all interviews I watched that he is so exhausted and do not think to act in those drama genre again :') bad, bad.. Sometimes I'm angry about the fact that production makes him trauma because he is so daebak in that genre.

His scenes just like photoshoots bts for me hahaha, I love him. I will be really waiting for a GOOD rom-com drama; an atmosphere like our Boong-sookie CYS relationship in interesting story and bit fantasy, maybe like My Girlfriend is A Gumiho, My Love from The Star. It will be really FUN because he is my best finding so far for K-actor in his age group; he is the one who acts so naturally. The flow so perfectly played by him (if the writers do it well, ugh director too maybe; please don't force him because he knows what he is doing I think with all musical drama and theater experiences).

Keep spirit Chang-wook, our gorgeous:heart:

@CatchMine_ID you see this below:

15056504_1157555564334184_48189533717574

"but also left me with a lot of regrets at the same time."... has u heard him saying 'regrets' for all the months after Healer end filming?
see what he said: "i'll meet everyone again with an even better project." 'an even better" project is a "very telling" sign that in his mind, he think either he can do better than this... or that 'this project actually should be better." and it has failed his expectation.
oh dear , why keep saying "'i'm always thankful and very sorry, i love you all so much." see, why 'very sorry', have you gals heard him REPEATEDLY mentioned he is sorry right after Healer finish, and not even right after Mr Right or Whirlwind girl did he apologized so much... and some 'paper-boat-people" keep mentioned and blamed him for apologised and confused people to think he don't like it, and conclusion, they blame it all on writernim (which is right) and also 90% of the blame fall on the other Female antagonist-female 'the Witch' in that story which some start to say as the Best Acting performance one that people used to compared to 'Snow-White'.  i actually 'cease-fire' and 'stop talking' and 'stop posting' and most important i deleted many sensitive contents, but somewhat it didnt stop some-'ones' to stop talking about us, which is annoying, and they blame all the negative anti-fans as us, which is even more sad. but i still keep quiet.

i read this, and i am angry again.

"a lot of regrets".... "an even better project".... "very sorry".... this combination of choices of words show only one thing... he suffered the most inside kept to himself, while many still delulu until hoping he will repeating this 'same equation' again, and even talking about his marriage plan and babies for Snow white and huntsman,  and comparing their princess-paper-boat to this solid ship that has already sailed and docked at moru moru island.

• Like 3

Oh I got it... From the Arirang interview part 2 at 2:57 he said, "Action is demanding. I will never do it again. Action is very strenuous." (seems like he is regretting hahaha, oh yes I remember is any news from his action film Fabricated City? When it is airing?)

Then "I might be able to do it again if I'm drawn to a production or a character even if there are extremely difficult action moves. I think it's a genre with beguiling factors." (Ugh Wookie :(( what we suspect is true I think, that he is not drowning in his last played character. Argh writer-nim, director-nim, argh. Yeah Wookie, it just a bittersweet choice of yours but I love to see that you've become better and better action-actor too:):)).

He is drawn in Seo Jung-hoo character. And I? Whats deeper from drawn, anyone?:wub:

• Like 4

Chingus! @ReemKanabta@maryofbethany@CatchMine_ID

did you guys read the interview from JiChangwook kitchen? Some of those people with that paper ship should go read it. It was said in there almost exactly what was written in the fan cafe. He has regrets concerning the K2 and said the love story should have had a reason why they fell for each other, there was no flow to it. I didn't want to post it here because those writers may get mad. Now I understand why he politely refused to sing OST for it. Chin up though JCW, we know you are one of the best actor out there. You really did a great job with what you were given. I also now understand why our girl posted that IG immediately after the last episode with a wink, it was a message for our captain. 

• Like 5