[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

9 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@catchmine very beautifully created moments you put together. 
and you too, @Joey_Zee thanks for dropping notes to encourage us. If Wooks or Younggie ever lurks here, i think she and he will be happy, our little Family is never stop growing here.
you have no idea, how much we here always are easily moved by a comment on off by you guys... whether is it newbies. or old time changminer that have just discovered this site like yourself. Changmin is a rare unique phenomenon. that once you are touched by "them", you are kinda of 'Branded" by "Them", 'claimed' by them.
its a total rare feels, for someone like some of us, who has watched dramas for more than 10 tens, to be so moved into shipping a couple for the first time in such fervency. its Madness.. that we can stand our family members laughed at us calling us Mad weeks after weeks for going crazy over this show.  and when show over... weeks turned to months, and months to a year passed. .. i thought i have gotten over it, and felt actually so guilty taht,

aha, so that's "so much' of your declared and vowed loyalty towards Healer and towards Changmin that you will never let your spirits goes cold.. some of the very rare ones, often declared here that they have NEVER stop watching Healer on a monthly basis, or say few months once rewatch and rewatch... while i salute these die hard loyals.... i felt shameful i am not such, as i did goes on to pick up another COUPLE to ship... everyone, do forgive me, which means while Healer is my first couple to ship, now i also have W-couple to ship. (gotta owned up)... and i was self-loathing ... and laughing at myself, for been 'unfaithful".
then i guess the recent event, inspired me and trigger me, all my feels revived, and i felt resuscitate back to LIVING, BREATHING, LOVING HEALER.

i guess, THIS is being Healerites. while we can go on to woe and gaga over some other stars or couples... once Healer needs us, or Wooks or Younggie needs us... we are back to the same feels agains. which means we never did left.
you are right. it felt Home. and if one day Wooks or Youngie ever did make their annoucement in real (not just in reel), i think more than half of us, may just break down and weep happy tears.

I'm honestly similar to you. I've moved on from Healer (well i got a hard time moving on hehe) to another series (eg. Oh hae young again, Reply 1988, etc) and shipped other reel couples and wished for them to be real like I shipped ChangMin.

It's just, with his last drama, my intrigue of what happened to ChangMin, and encountering @heroonthebeach's recaps, I just got this urge to watch it again, and heck it's worth it.

I just finished episode 8 which...ELEVATOR SCENE (daebak times infinity) and SNOW KISS (*faints* and yes my feels are all over the place once again. Hahaha.

• Like 6

for Wooks,
i am digging out all the different ep16, the show really end with a Bang.:all woes because....  “love isn’t meant to be shared.

1) Dramabeans:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/the-k2-episode-16-final/

The K2: Episode 16 (Final)
by gummimochi

"Is that you, Yong-pal? I know at the end of the day, it might not matter what our hero’s real name is since he was simply known as “The Man” even before he got his code name and alias as Kim Je-ha, but frankly it still feels unfair to be robbed of what little information we could’ve scraped from him in this finale.

From the outset, much of his character was shrouded in mystery, which is all fine if the understanding is that we as viewers will come to understand him and his motivations behind his actions. But here we are at the end, knowing just a tad more than we did in the first episode—a former mercenary who is (sometimes) driven by revenge, but falls in love and at times turns into the most adorkable guy ever. So thank goodness that actor Ji Chang-wook injected color into a hero that could so easily have fallen to the wayside."

2) amusing:

https://kjtamusings.wordpress.com/2016/11/13/the-k2-episode-16-final-recap/
by kjtamuser

The K2 Episode 16 (Final) Recap

"Kim Je Ha (Ji Chang Wook) went superhuman one last time. The writer did him no favor having him shot two episodes prior then having to do as much action as he did. It came off as ridiculous. But so what? Je Ha was a hero. He saved the girl. He helped the Yoo Jin and Assemblyman Jang to find their last shred of morality. He was no longer a loner agent but a valued team member. He testified in front of three dudes with silly names and got his record expunged. He drove Assemblyman Park to his final encounter with life. He helped Anna free herself from the chain of the memory card and disperse the information into the world. He walked into the sunset with the women he loved. Ji Chang Wook did a stellar job with the evolution of this character from hardened loner to caring person. Ji Chang Wook’s character was the driving factor in the evolution and redeemption of Yoo Jin and Assemblyman Jang and he made Je Ha’s treatment of this two, often despicable people, palatable. I liked Je Ha and I enjoyed how Ji Chang Wook breathed life into this character. "

3) hancinema:
http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-the-k2-episode-16-final-100436.html
by orion.

"The K2" Episode 16 Final

"Yoo-jin (Song Yoon-ah) and Ahn-na's (Yoona) discussion is the episode's highlight, because Hye-rin's (Son Tae-yeong) death is the most teased, recurring plot point. As I say in my previous review, the revelation is sadly not impactful in terms of writing and neither are Yoo-jin's remorseful goodbye and final acts of kindness, simply due to the few bad creative decisions which had painted her a monster. The writer seems eager to show her as someone changed by Je-ha (Ji Chang-wook), but this relationship never developed enough to justify it.

The reason why these scenes are truly emotional is the sole element I can say "The K2" as a drama was worth creating for and that is a great antagonist fleshed out by Song Yoon-ah's stellar performance. The actress takes a character with good potential and elevates her, but also masks the inconsistencies of the writing. She is truly well above and beyond what a series like "The K2" can keep up with, which the creators seem to understand."

4) The Drama Files
by RedRosette

https://thedramafilesblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/13/file-no-the-k2-ep-16-final/

FILE NO: THE-K2-EP-16 (Final)

" True, she was super annoying and kept getting herself into helpless situations and being constantly held hostage, but it was not all for nothing as she did slightly redeem herself in the end (even though for the most part, her character seemed like a prop to everyone else and rarely did anything proactive to further the plot). Je Ha, proved to be a real hero (as he was always) as he finally got to spill the beans on the Blackstone mercs to the ICC (?) [Aside: That is so NOT what the ICC or a what a Human Rights Tribunal looks like btw] and get his life back. "

• Like 2

wooks lone interview on his role at K2, click on Eng Sub.
host: "so if you could tell us its attractive factors in a word?"
Wook:"Its bodyguard action."
hear hear... ITS "BODYGUARD ACTION"..... "there's bodyguard action right at the End of the drama."

Showbiz Korea _ Actor Ji Chang-wook(지창욱) _ Interview _ Part 1

cr. ARIRANG K-POP

Showbiz Korea _ Actor Ji Chang-wook(지창욱) _ Interview _ Part 2

cr.ARIRANG K-POP
(pls see Part2 at #3:57)where he mentioned Healer.

• Like 4

Thanks @Joey_Zee for the mention and for all, particularly @maryofbethany and @youngatheart, for all your support for my Healer entries. To tell you the truth, I was initially not intending to do episode by episode analysis of Healer, but because of your generous comments, I decided to do so and it's been a very rewarding journey. Whenever I write my analysis, it's almost like I relive the joy of watching the episode!

I've finished watching ep 17, which is an exciting, fun-paced episode, filled also with many touching moments. This is something I've come to expect of all Healer episodes. My blog entry on it is here:

https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/11/14/healer-episode-17-taking-down-elder/

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, heroonthebeach said:

Thanks @Joey_Zee for the mention and for all, particularly @maryofbethany and @youngatheart, for all your support for my Healer entries. To tell you the truth, I was initially not intending to do episode by episode analysis of Healer, but because of your generous comments, I decided to do so and it's been a very rewarding journey. Whenever I write my analysis, it's almost like I relive the joy of watching the episode!

I've finished watching ep 17, which is an exciting, fun-paced episode, filled also with many touching moments. This is something I've come to expect of all Healer episodes. My blog entry on it is here:

https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/11/14/healer-episode-17-taking-down-elder/

@heroonthebeach haha,  u don't mention. actually i was holding off the reading of your ep15,16... maybe my way of prolonging the feels, the 'aftermath' of that storm that stirred of late? anyway i am having flu and cold since last week... many late night sleep does NOT help in recovering. too. so will not read until i am in better form. K2 review i can read finish in no time, but any Healer review, i want to savour longer.

no, be motivate to continue. .if i can write like you, i wont' be shy and feel little in comparing to others. .. each of you wrote from your hearts.. each articles is a sincere testimony of your adoration. because your blog is unlike those official popular blog that has to do recap on almost every dramas out there, because they serve the publics and publics depend and demand on them to do recap.. so some recapers whether do they like or dislike, they still continue to do the recap... unlike you, you totally write because you love Changmin... so continue. FIGHTING!!

• Like 4

Annyeonghasaeyo  my dear chinggus and unniessss !!!  Hello...hello...hello... to all newbies too....hands waving :)

It's been a long time since I visited this forum.  After Healer ended,  I guess,  I was never able to move on from the effect it had on me.  I don't think am the only one anyhow.  Most of my contemporaries I believe are still checking in from time to time and definitely waiting only for news about ChangMin.  But knowing PMYsshi ... we will never really know EXCEPT  ;) 

Am glad I read a new interview of JCW ... no one even him will ever forget HEALER.  I don't know but it was really, really different.  True to life situations yet how they were presented, how the actors portrayed their roles and the chemistry between all actors and actresses be it love angle or otherwise are just ...well, like meant to be?  :phew:  I can't put into words...

hmm.... I am waiting for PMYsshi's Braveness of the Ming ... it's long overdue but I think, it's something to look forward to.  Her co-stars are also well-known and good actors and actresses.  I wish for it to be very successful.  

Wookie... Minyoungsshi .... My 2 Healer IDs esp # 501 remains intact  B)  and I wonder  :rolleyes:  if you also still check here and read from time to time ...

row......row.......row the boat gently down the stream....  :D

• Like 5

On November 14, 2016 at 8:54 AM, maryofbethany said:

for Wooks,
i am digging out all the different ep16, the show really end with a Bang.:all woes because....  “love isn’t meant to be shared.

1) Dramabeans:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/the-k2-episode-16-final/

The K2: Episode 16 (Final)
by gummimochi

"Is that you, Yong-pal? I know at the end of the day, it might not matter what our hero’s real name is since he was simply known as “The Man” even before he got his code name and alias as Kim Je-ha, but frankly it still feels unfair to be robbed of what little information we could’ve scraped from him in this finale.

From the outset, much of his character was shrouded in mystery, which is all fine if the understanding is that we as viewers will come to understand him and his motivations behind his actions. But here we are at the end, knowing just a tad more than we did in the first episode—a former mercenary who is (sometimes) driven by revenge, but falls in love and at times turns into the most adorkable guy ever. So thank goodness that actor Ji Chang-wook injected color into a hero that could so easily have fallen to the wayside."

2) amusing:

https://kjtamusings.wordpress.com/2016/11/13/the-k2-episode-16-final-recap/
by kjtamuser

The K2 Episode 16 (Final) Recap

"Kim Je Ha (Ji Chang Wook) went superhuman one last time. The writer did him no favor having him shot two episodes prior then having to do as much action as he did. It came off as ridiculous. But so what? Je Ha was a hero. He saved the girl. He helped the Yoo Jin and Assemblyman Jang to find their last shred of morality. He was no longer a loner agent but a valued team member. He testified in front of three dudes with silly names and got his record expunged. He drove Assemblyman Park to his final encounter with life. He helped Anna free herself from the chain of the memory card and disperse the information into the world. He walked into the sunset with the women he loved. Ji Chang Wook did a stellar job with the evolution of this character from hardened loner to caring person. Ji Chang Wook’s character was the driving factor in the evolution and redeemption of Yoo Jin and Assemblyman Jang and he made Je Ha’s treatment of this two, often despicable people, palatable. I liked Je Ha and I enjoyed how Ji Chang Wook breathed life into this character. "

3) hancinema:
http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-the-k2-episode-16-final-100436.html
by orion.

"The K2" Episode 16 Final

"Yoo-jin (Song Yoon-ah) and Ahn-na's (Yoona) discussion is the episode's highlight, because Hye-rin's (Son Tae-yeong) death is the most teased, recurring plot point. As I say in my previous review, the revelation is sadly not impactful in terms of writing and neither are Yoo-jin's remorseful goodbye and final acts of kindness, simply due to the few bad creative decisions which had painted her a monster. The writer seems eager to show her as someone changed by Je-ha (Ji Chang-wook), but this relationship never developed enough to justify it.

The reason why these scenes are truly emotional is the sole element I can say "The K2" as a drama was worth creating for and that is a great antagonist fleshed out by Song Yoon-ah's stellar performance. The actress takes a character with good potential and elevates her, but also masks the inconsistencies of the writing. She is truly well above and beyond what a series like "The K2" can keep up with, which the creators seem to understand."

4) The Drama Files
by RedRosette

https://thedramafilesblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/13/file-no-the-k2-ep-16-final/

FILE NO: THE-K2-EP-16 (Final)

" True, she was super annoying and kept getting herself into helpless situations and being constantly held hostage, but it was not all for nothing as she did slightly redeem herself in the end (even though for the most part, her character seemed like a prop to everyone else and rarely did anything proactive to further the plot). Je Ha, proved to be a real hero (as he was always) as he finally got to spill the beans on the Blackstone mercs to the ICC (?) [Aside: That is so NOT what the ICC or a what a Human Rights Tribunal looks like btw] and get his life back. "

Im pretty sure, JCW is very much annoyed by this character and forced to do what director wants. As well as the plot of course.. hahahah... Poor Wookie, a victim of "harrasment" . No wonder Yoona also called the director "bad"..

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Tressia said:

Any type of news at all at this point is all smoke and mirrors and the accuracy of online celebrity news is questionable however, I hope this piece of news rings true:  http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/22140/20161115/ji-chang-wook-healer-park-min-young-military-enlistment-k2.htm

@Tressia ok, i must say this piece of News if is accurate, should be the BEST NEWS i got thus far this week...  even this month.... or this Year...
have been moral down because of 'certains' and 'certains" happenings involving around soompi's few threads.. . was so discourage to the extend of just let K2 news quiet down, i may just go back to silent lurk mode, back to my rabbit hole. (was so worn out that i was thinking going back to my 'the other twin's" fandom- the Marvel world.)
i truly hope this will be the case. but sometimes it may not necessarily be true that some productions are considering putting both together, but just that he mentioned he like this: " I think I should do 'LoCo' (romantic comedy) " and she also mentioned she like this: " I'd like to try out a very interesting and innovative romantic comedy. " so its like 'one plus one equal two.'

but say if KBS pick this up or SBS also will do... i really hope the writernim do a job as good as Song Ji Na. Just this drama can calm and comfort our hearts until his military served finish.

• Like 2

@Tressiaand @maryofbethanyThat would be a great news if they can collaborate again, but I have to agree with @maryofbethanyThis may not be true and also I feel you, I too want feel like I should just fold everything for now, but I decided no I am going to follow what my heart feels about changmin and not worry about other soompi thread spin on what they feel is going on with our actor. We that understand what a out of this world chemistry is, and understand what it feels like to watch healer. I will agree to let the K2 phenomena cools down because it will, and rightly, they should feel this way since K2 only wrapped up last week. Let let them enjoy their delulu after all, this is what we enjoy in this entertainment world. The only person that will convince me to drop this ship is changmin themselves, but my hope is renewed even at the last episode of K2 because our girl gave us a hint with her IG posting.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, youngatheart said:

@Tressiaand @maryofbethanyThat would be a great news if they can collaborate again, but I have to agree with @maryofbethanyThis may not be true and also I feel you, I too want feel like I should just fold everything for now, but I decided no I am going to follow what my heart feels about changmin and not worry about other soompi thread spin on what they feel is going on with our actor. We that understand what a out of this world chemistry is, and understand what it feels like to watch healer. I will agree to let the K2 phenomena cools down because it will, and rightly, they should feel this way since K2 only wrapped up last week. Let let them enjoy their delulu after all, this is what we enjoy in this entertainment world. The only person that will convince me to drop this ship is changmin themselves, but my hope is renewed even at the last episode of K2 because our girl gave us a hint with her IG posting.

@youngatheart agreed. am staying like glued to here. until one of them walk down the wedding aisle with another person, else i wont give up, even if any of my changmin couple, whether JCW or PMY were to be forced to act hot kissy scenes or even bed-scenes, i won't blink or turn away. guess many can swore silently here. we have 534 pages to prove that isn't it? yes, even if they suddenly date other people i also wont object and will wait until any of them take their Wedding Vow with others, then i will give up. like what u say, PMY was like comforting us, maybe she did continued to read soompi thread afterall, and sensing our sadness, so she just hint with her IG that she is happy and fine, also assured him she is fine, that he need not worried about all the delulu going on.
Talking about "Virgin bride and Princess and Angel" images of some pretties, this is what a real angelic person should be: that she is, gracious and comforting and encouraging and humble. (now i am so paranoid till, after i post a comment, i will review it to delete anything sensitive, in case i still have to delete later on.)

• Like 2

Sorry guys this is just a rumor but what the heck, let's pretend it's true, @insania it's your fault they took it from you LOL

Ji Chang Wook To Reunite With 'Healer' Co-Star Park Min Young For Another Project Before Military Enlistment? Actor Hints At Comedy-Romance Drama After 'K2'

15 November 2016, 7:43 am EST By Michelle Guanzon Mobile & Apps
showbiz-korea-_-actor-ji-chang-wook.png
Showbiz Korea _ Actor Ji Chang-wook(지창욱)   ( ARIRANG K-POP )

"The K2" lead actor Ji Chang Wook has recently talked about his future plans on enlisting in the military. However, fans are already asking if he will be taking another project before his military service. Recent reports claimed that he may reunite with his "Healer" co-star Park Min Young for a comedy-romance drama.

The 29-year-old actor sat down for an interview on Monday, Nov. 14 to talk about his recently concluded cable action drama "The K2," which he co-starred with Girls' Generation Im Yoona and Song Yoon Ah. According to Soompi, one of the topics discussed during the interview is the actor's military enlistment plans.

"The actual date of enlistment is something I won't know until it happens," he continued. "I think that delaying the summons would be difficult." Jokingly, he added, "I will have to ask the mirror when my enlistment will be"( in reference to the Mirror they used in "The K2").

More seriously, the 29-year-old actor revealed he is planning on completing another projhect before his schedule enlistment comes.

"I think I will do at least one more project before I enlist," he said.

In a chat with Arirang K-pop, the "Healer" star admitted that doing action can take its toll on him.

Action is demanding," he said. "I will never do it again. Action is very strenuous."

"I think I should do 'LoCo' (romantic comedy), so far, I thought it was not mine. However, I will not do the action," the lead actor added.

In his statements, fans are quick to speculate that he would be soon reunited with his "Healer" co-star, Park Min Young as the actress revealed during her interview for Korean Wave Whirlwind magazine November 2016 issue, the character she wanted to play in the future.

"I'd like to try out a very interesting and innovative romantic comedy. Many people think that I have already played a romantic comedy; in fact, I haven't played this type of play. I'm waiting and looking forward to receiving a good script," the 30-year-old actress revealed.

Nothing has been confirmed yet, but fans are still hopeful for another Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young drama series.

http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/22140/20161115/ji-chang-wook-healer-park-min-young-military-enlistment-k2.htm

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Sorry guys this is just a rumor but what the heck, let's pretend it's true, @insania it's your fault they took it from you LOL

Ji Chang Wook To Reunite With 'Healer' Co-Star Park Min Young For Another Project Before Military Enlistment? Actor Hints At Comedy-Romance Drama After 'K2'

15 November 2016, 7:43 am EST By Michelle Guanzon Mobile & Apps

"I think I will do at least one more project before I enlist," he said.

In a chat with Arirang K-pop, the "Healer" star admitted that doing action can take its toll on him.

Action is demanding," he said. "I will never do it again. Action is very strenuous."

"I think I should do 'LoCo' (romantic comedy), so far, I thought it was not mine. However, I will not do the action," the lead actor added.

In his statements, fans are quick to speculate that he would be soon reunited with his "Healer" co-star, Park Min Young as the actress revealed during her interview for Korean Wave Whirlwind magazine November 2016 issue, the character she wanted to play in the future.

"I'd like to try out a very interesting and innovative romantic comedy. Many people think that I have already played a romantic comedy; in fact, I haven't played this type of play. I'm waiting and looking forward to receiving a good script,"

Nothing has been confirmed yet, but fans are still hopeful for another Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young drama series.

http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/22140/20161115/ji-chang-wook-healer-park-min-young-military-enlistment-k2.htm

@ReemKanabta haha. nothing wrong hoping, and stating our wishes here, for what we know, in comparison to all Wook's projects, the Healer-phenomenon is Second to NONE. and although it did NOT garner better local ratings, but it did reach into international's fans' heart and it STAYED! its easy to stir something and it will be gone soon when drama over, but to have fans keep going to the drama site or shiper site regularly for Wook's projects or Minyoung's projects. .... i guess, Healer is the Crown Jewel of all their projects up to this date. so we just need to have Perseverance in sounding out our wishes, with politeness and humility and patience and gratitude.
who knows, there are already common eg. before us (although some are not really directing playing lovelines, yet they did acted as main leads together):
1) Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun: My Love from Another Star (2013) and the movie The Thieves (2012)

2) Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye: You're Beautiful (2009) and Heartstrings (2011)

3) Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin: Shark (2013) and film Pirates (2014)

4) Gong Hyo Jin and Jang Hyuk: Thank You (2007) and movie Volcano High (2001)

5) Han Hyo Joo and Bae Soo Bin: Shining Inheritance (2009) and Dong Yi (2010)

6) So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin: Aeja's Older Sister, Minja (2008) and Happy Ending (2012)

7) Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin: Operation Proposal (2012), Queen Seon Duk (2009), and The Legend (2007)

8) Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae: My Girl (2005) and Hotel King (2014)

9) Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo: Stairway to Heaven (2003) and drama Temptation (2014)

10) Lee Joon Ki and Nam Sang Mi, in Times between Dog and Wolf  and Joseon Gunman.

11) Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara: in 'Successful story of a Bright Girl" and "Fated to Love you."

12) Eric Mun and Jung Yumi in 'Que Sera Sera' and 'Discoveries of Romance"

so who say no possible right? you just need to rewatch all the bts, you will know what is a real chemistry means.
If Changmin act together again, i announce and declare i go on Fasting for a day in ecstatic rapture.

• Like 3

On 15/11/2016 at 6:51 PM, luvsjcwpmy said:

Annyeonghasaeyo  my dear chinggus and unniessss !!!  Hello...hello...hello... to all newbies too....hands waving :)

It's been a long time since I visited this forum.  After Healer ended,  I guess,  I was never able to move on from the effect it had on me.  I don't think am the only one anyhow.  Most of my contemporaries I believe are still checking in from time to time and definitely waiting only for news about ChangMin.  But knowing PMYsshi ... we will never really know EXCEPT  ;) 

Am glad I read a new interview of JCW ... no one even him will ever forget HEALER.  I don't know but it was really, really different.  True to life situations yet how they were presented, how the actors portrayed their roles and the chemistry between all actors and actresses be it love angle or otherwise are just ...well, like meant to be?  :phew:  I can't put into words...

hmm.... I am waiting for PMYsshi's Braveness of the Ming ... it's long overdue but I think, it's something to look forward to.  Her co-stars are also well-known and good actors and actresses.  I wish for it to be very successful.  

Wookie... Minyoungsshi .... My 2 Healer IDs esp # 501 remains intact  B)  and I wonder  :rolleyes:  if you also still check here and read from time to time ...

row......row.......row the boat gently down the stream....  :D

@luvsjcwpmy haha. virtual wave back to Sunbae-changminers.  your statement "But Knowing PMY sshi... we will never really know EXCEPT".... huh.. i am very slow in understanding. 'what is the EXCEPT "about? Nice nice to know many sunbae like yourself still believing in Changmin is real. but what u mean by 'We will never know the truth whether they are together" EXCEPT 'they leak out"?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

@maryofbethany I agree, but you have to take something in mind, REAL couples don't act together again, unless maybe they're already married or something, so if our couple don't re unite, I will be just happy

@ReemKanabta  really? u means that's the norm in Kdrama industries? any prove to that theory? seriously?

oh, if that's the case ... kkekkekeke, then i will hope they really never re-unite, and the Other Snow-white/Huntsman couple please Jebal quickly reunite.... woahahahhahahaahaha.a (yes, i am evil .)
@Tressia  huh. allowed me to borrow back here to say this to you, hahah. actually to your post that is right after this.. i was just joking about don't want them to act together. i don't beleive in taboo or whatever..
like you say, with or without annouced relationship, or say, with or without a real relationship going on. which also mean the even raw and honest Question, of ever are they really dating or not dating....
chemistry is there... that even the JCW fans which are not changminers also do accept that she should be one of his best co-leads, if not the very Best. so its a waste not to let them co-act again.

of cause i am an avid champion for the 'Movement' to shout for them to act together again in a drama. else why should i take pains to post 10 awesome reunited Leads  before this post.

• Like 2

I only want them to re-unite regardless of relationships status if the script is great, the cast is great and the production team from the Writer to the PD and the Director and even the dress cordinator is OUTSTANDING if at all (example: Park Ji Eun). No use working on a project that will garner hate or criticism. After all, Healer set the bar for them as a OTP, anything less than is basically just setting them up to fail, chemistry aside. 

• Like 4

On 07/11/2016 at 9:22 PM, heroonthebeach said:

Hi all! Have continued my viewing of Healer and I just finished episode 13.. which is the exciting episode where Young Shin discovers the true identity of Bong Soo! Ji Chang Wook and Park Young Min do an excellent job here and I was very moved by all their scenes! More of my thoughts are shared here: http://wp.me/p7U37n-92

@maryofbethany thanks for sharing the links to the drama files blog entries on k2 and I love how they have analyzed all the logical loop holes in k2 and of course the whole subway sequence will never be forgotten! all the drama beans comments mentioned it... haha 

@heroonthebeach i must thanks you to allow me to 'relive' that moments, walk with youngshin again, thru her smile thru her tears>>>

this is my thougths after reading your post: sorry sorry for "showing off my writing' again.. but i couldnt help saying something for the One and Only Youngshin , the Fresh and Blood and Heart and Mind Chae Youngshin, She's not an angel, not a princess, not a virgin bride, not a damsel, she is just the woman who trust him, when everyone did not, the woman who chose to keep silent and ask not when she has a millions question to ask, the woman who hates to see him bled and may expect him to die but will let him go thru the lion den because this is his cross to bear... the woman that is a damsel in distress but will not burden the hero to to save her and endanger himself in the process. who say she cannot be a 'demsel in distress" as long as she fought as hard as the hero.
thsi is my take on your ep 17
"

I mentioned somewhere before, or did i mentioned to you (?), that a great drama script writer not only write cheesy steamy roles of 2 leads, but also chisel well the ‘flower or grass at the pathway’, she will write the supporting casts very natural and sincerely, so each has unique characteristics and stand out until you almost see.. ‘oh, that’s my aunt ahjummah… huh, how i hope my dad is like that,.. i am so gonna kill Moon-sik that girly secretary ahjussi… ” yes, good writer don’t just make me gaga over “oh,,, last night we have a blanket kiss…” and demanding i ONLY want more skinship and nothing else…….” savy?

likewise, a good female lead do NOT just shine only when spar with the male lead.
i loved how you acknowledge that, the scene of “The bittersweet irony of Myung Hee telling Young Shin that she finds her familiar, and that she also cries easily is a quiet moment of resonance between mother and daughter. It’s a really moving scene, performed so beautifully by the two actresses.”
a mature fan sees beauty in the scene of a mother and her daughter first reunion. and will mentioned it first in a passage, not that leads’ relationship not important, but that chapter what become a pivotal change to female lead was that ‘receiving Mom” scene… and Park Minyoung ‘N-a-I-L-E-D I-T.” like i said, she proven she indeed has becometh Chae Youngshin and allowed you to forget for a good 10 weeks she is Park Minyoung by adsorbing all the emotional stresses, weighs of keeping silence, the challenge of trusting even a murderer as innocence, and forgiveness to the mom who so called ‘forsaken’ her… she shine even when NOT acting with JCW, she make every little scenes with dad, with coffeebay ahjussi, with mom here, so real that you forget you are looking at Minyoung Park. and you wiped that tear at corner of your eyes for Chae Youngshin, not because you are a fan of Minyoung park (which in truth, before Healer you wasnt)… you felt happy for youngshin-ah… what i find in this female lead character different from other female character of late in recent dramas is, this girl has fear, but she will fight on. this girl has tears, but she smile thru her tears, this girl need help from Hero, but she make sure she will fight her way thru first,and even telling him not to worry about her.. this girl is that rib that every Adam’s lost, the very help met for a Adam.
and one last thing i mentioned before ending…
when Jung hoo was so doubtful of what she was thinking about his freshly framed murder case… she made no pretense and straight forward ask him, did he commit, she want to tell him, she will face him as she is, not beating round the bush.. which led him to a straight answer.
what did she replied? “i Knew it”. (my Eng sub have it translated as “i Knew It.) she beamed into the most sunny smile at him. BAM! case closed! that was how easy, know why?
she has already trusted him inside her heart somewhere… she just need that One percentage cleared by his own confession, while she has her 99% trust in him already.
i knew it.
which of the recent written female character of these few years can hold a candle to this outstanding ‘human being”? she is not an angel, a princess, a virgin bride, she is just his youngshin, the one in a zillion Youngshin, his fearless leopard."

Park Min Young, don't know whether you ever will read this soompi forum. i just take it that in One in a Hundred percent that you may, if you read this.
i meant to say to you. I salute your Chae Young shin, may you in real morph to become like her in characteristics.
and i also salute you, Park Min young, for creating Youngshin, and claimed her, morphed into her for 10 weeks, that i forget it is you acting. when i see Kim Ha-na in CityHunter, i still recognise PMY. when i see Dr Jin's Yoo Mi-na i remembered Kim Yoon-hee of Sungkyunkwan, Glory Jane's Yoon Jae-in is like Lee Ji-yoon of New Leaf... all acted well by yourself,.... so i was very sure i am not blindly worship you.....
then..........

when Chae Young shin appeared in ep 1. you Park Min Young 'disappeared'.
that's why, i salute you now. Park MinYoung-ssi.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Tressia said:

Any type of news at all at this point is all smoke and mirrors and the accuracy of online celebrity news is questionable however, I hope this piece of news rings true:  http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/22140/20161115/ji-chang-wook-healer-park-min-young-military-enlistment-k2.htm

OMG OMG OMG!!!.. Im having a heart attach with this news!!.. But please do not disappoint me!!... Im gonna invite you all for a party if this happens!!... LOL... I wish right??

19 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@heroonthebeach i must thanks you to allow me to 'relive' that moments, walk with youngshin again, thru her smile thru her tears>>>

this is my thougths after reading your post: sorry sorry for "showing off my writing' again.. but i couldnt help saying something for the One and Only Youngshin , the Fresh and Blood and Heart and Mind Chae Youngshin, She's not an angel, not a princess, not a virgin bride, not a damsel, she is just the woman who trust him, when everyone did not, the woman who chose to keep silent and ask not when she has a millions question to ask, the woman who hates to see him bled and may expect him to die but will let him go thru the lion den because this is his cross to bear... the woman that is a damsel in distress but will not burden the hero to to save her and endanger himself in the process. who say she cannot be a 'demsel in distress" as long as she fought as hard as the hero.
thsi is my take on your ep 17
"

I mentioned somewhere before, or did i mentioned to you (?), that a great drama script writer not only write cheesy steamy roles of 2 leads, but also chisel well the ‘flower or grass at the pathway’, she will write the supporting casts very natural and sincerely, so each has unique characteristics and stand out until you almost see.. ‘oh, that’s my aunt ahjummah… huh, how i hope my dad is like that,.. i am so gonna kill Moon-sik that girly secretary ahjussi… ” yes, good writer don’t just make me gaga over “oh,,, last night we have a blanket kiss…” and demanding i ONLY want more skinship and nothing else…….” savy?

likewise, a good female lead do NOT just shine only when spar with the male lead.
i loved how you acknowledge that, the scene of “The bittersweet irony of Myung Hee telling Young Shin that she finds her familiar, and that she also cries easily is a quiet moment of resonance between mother and daughter. It’s a really moving scene, performed so beautifully by the two actresses.”
a mature fan sees beauty in the scene of a mother and her daughter first reunion. and will mentioned it first in a passage, not that leads’ relationship not important, but that chapter what become a pivotal change to female lead was that ‘receiving Mom” scene… and Park Minyoung ‘N-a-I-L-E-D I-T.” like i said, she proven she indeed has becometh Chae Youngshin and allowed you to forget for a good 10 weeks she is Park Minyoung by adsorbing all the emotional stresses, weighs of keeping silence, the challenge of trusting even a murderer as innocence, and forgiveness to the mom who so called ‘forsaken’ her… she shine even when NOT acting with JCW, she make every little scenes with dad, with coffeebay ahjussi, with mom here, so real that you forget you are looking at Minyoung Park. and you wiped that tear at corner of your eyes for Chae Youngshin, not because you are a fan of Minyoung park (which in truth, before Healer you wasnt)… you felt happy for youngshin-ah… what i find in this female lead character different from other female character of late in recent dramas is, this girl has fear, but she will fight on. this girl has tears, but she smile thru her tears, this girl need help from Hero, but she make sure she will fight her way thru first,and even telling him not to worry about her.. this girl is that rib that every Adam’s lost, the very help met for a Adam.
and one last thing i mentioned before ending…
when Jung hoo was so doubtful of what she was thinking about his freshly framed murder case… she made no pretense and straight forward ask him, did he commit, she want to tell him, she will face him as she is, not beating round the bush.. which led him to a straight answer.
what did she replied? “i Knew it”. (my Eng sub have it translated as “i Knew It.) she beamed into the most sunny smile at him. BAM! case closed! that was how easy, know why?
she has already trusted him inside her heart somewhere… she just need that One percentage cleared by his own confession, while she has her 99% trust in him already.
i knew it.
which of the recent written female character of these few years can hold a candle to this outstanding ‘human being”? she is not an angel, a princess, a virgin bride, she is just his youngshin, the one in a zillion Youngshin, his fearless leopard."

Park Min Young, don't know whether you ever will read this soompi forum. i just take it that in One in a Hundred percent that you may, if you read this.
i meant to say to you. I salute your Chae Young shin, may you in real morph to become like her in characteristics.
and i also salute you, Park Min young, for creating Youngshin, and claimed her, morphed into her for 10 weeks, that i forget it is you acting. when i see Kim Ha-na in CityHunter, i still recognise PMY. when i see Dr Jin's Yoo Mi-na i remembered Kim Yoon-hee of Sungkyunkwan, Glory Jane's Yoon Jae-in is like Lee Ji-yoon of New Leaf... all acted well by yourself,.... so i was very sure i am not blindly worship you.....
then..........

when Chae Young shin appeared in ep 1. you Park Min Young 'disappeared'.
that's why, i salute you now. Park MinYoung-ssi.

I love Park Min Young as a celebrity.... 2 of my favorites are: Sungkyukwan Scandal (saeguk) & Healer and she's both with it.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@youngatheart agreed. am staying like glued to here. until one of them walk down the wedding aisle with another person, else i wont give up, even if any of my changmin couple, whether JCW or PMY were to be forced to act hot kissy scenes or even bed-scenes, i won't blink or turn away. guess many can swore silently here. we have 534 pages to prove that isn't it? yes, even if they suddenly date other people i also wont object and will wait until any of them take their Wedding Vow with others, then i will give up. like what u say, PMY was like comforting us, maybe she did continued to read soompi thread afterall, and sensing our sadness, so she just hint with her IG that she is happy and fine, also assured him she is fine, that he need not worried about all the delulu going on.
Talking about "Virgin bride and Princess and Angel" images of some pretties, this is what a real angelic person should be: that she is, gracious and comforting and encouraging and humble. (now i am so paranoid till, after i post a comment, i will review it to delete anything sensitive, in case i still have to delete later on.)

Let's keep Healer's classiness and elegance...  It really sets the bar high enough, and I don't know when's another drama that could match or surpassed it...

• Like 3