[Drama 2015] Enchanting Neighbor황홀한 이웃 Thanks for watching.

Ldy Gmerm

Wow!  Another stupid scenario in a k-drama - someone is dying and needed surgery; money is there but was used by one family member in a stupid way!!!

one thing that baffles me is of all the characters, CIS and CYK are the only ones having deep conversations about their lives - even when sometimes they could not agree with each other.  The writer seems to demonstrate the difference between being rich and being poor.  Because CIS,CYK, CDG, etc. are people with money, their thinking hats are bigger and wider than the poor, I.e., GSR, SBGBSBG, and their families.  Thus, they are being fooled quite easily.  These families don't even discuss anything fruitful - all they do is argue and suspect each other.

I only have one hope for this drama - that GSR lives and start a happy life with PCW.  Also, I also hope CYK's offer to help the dying GSR is voluntary - with nothing to expect in return.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@awsparkle

So that means we may end with 119 episode instead of 120.. smh oh well a break is due.. thanks for the update..

@Ldy Gmerm, @tinatrix236, @ina111, @valsava, @swiftriver, @anna41, @zaabu, @viyra

From the Message  Board of SBS

Due to the 2015 FIFA female World Cup Enchanting Neighbor has been cancelled on Wednesday, June 10th. Ep 113 is scheduled to be shown on Thursday, June 11th.

​@awsparkle,  Thanks, for the info

@awsparkle

So that means we may end with 119 episode instead of 120.. smh oh well a break is due.. thanks for the update..

​I hope so I'm tired of CYK she makes me want a drink..

Guest zaabu

@valsava I had a cocktail whilst watching the last episode and it left a sour taste. I tell you dear friend, watching her turns ones drink sour! I would not recommend it!!!

@Ldy Gmerm,

What get's me with CIS and family they all want to blame GSR for the state their family is in. All of them refer to GSR as that woman. Like she's a piece of trash that should and can be discarded at their will. It totally ticked CIS off that PCW is willing to do battle with his family over GSR. That his crazy daughter still wants a man who is clearly not a part of that family anymore and never will be. Then you have crazy CYK still trying to grab hold of PCW after being told by her father to wake up and get her self in order. Once again PCW told this twit not to get involved. What a hard head this woman has and she is not going to listen. She will stick her nose in where it's not wanted. 

Every calculating and manipulative move CYK has made to get PCW back has failed. This time will be no different. Her trying to save GSR's life for her own gain is going to be the very thing that is going give her the biggest smack down. I just have a feeling she won't get to be the donor. A donor is going to come out of left field and put a permanent clamp on her plans. 

I really thought SBG was trying to get rid of that money but turns out it was him being petty. His petty jealousy ove'r PCW leads him to give GMJ that money instead of PCW. Now the worthless fool man is going to get scammed out of most of it. They can't even report the scam of the money because it's dirty money.  GSR was right when she told PCW he was all the birthday and Christmas gifts she never had sent from heaven. Everyone else around her all just makes life harder for her. 

It's possible that could be the case of this ending at 119. The last script shown by one of the actors on instagram was 117 - 119 (conti).

Brother and sister took money like they are pawning something.  SBG took money from CDG in exchange fo GSR designs but at the same time wanting or thinking the money paid would help her live longer.  I am still in the dark about SBG's true intentions although sometimes he is showing like he wanted to walk a different path.  BTW - why didn't he just return the money to CDG since their crime has already been exposed? 

Brother and sister took money like they are pawning something.  SBG took money from CDG in exchange fo GSR designs but at the same time wanting or thinking the money paid would help her live longer.  I am still in the dark about SBG's true intentions although sometimes he is showing like he wanted to walk a different path.  BTW - why didn't he just return the money to CDG since their crime has already been exposed? 

​@viyra,  Because he trying to cover his track by giving the money to GSR dad but what gets me he never ask where he got the money from..

@valsava, @viyra,

SBG not only gave that money to GSR's father out of pettiness but to look good to at least one of her parents. What SBG wasn't expecting was for that money to disappear.  That money was gotten from dishonest means and taken away the same way. SBH has her's coming too for being dishonest and taking PCW's money. IYO is not going to be able to look PCW, GSR and her family in the face because of her thieving children 

@valsava, @viyra,

SBG not only gave that money to GSR's father out of pettiness but to look good to at least one of her parents. What SBG wasn't expecting was for that money to disappear.  That money was gotten from dishonest means and taken away the same way. SBH has her's coming too for being dishonest and taking PCW's money. IYO is not going to be able to look PCW, GSR and her family in the face because of her thieving children 

​How many of our dramas we will miss because of soccer season.. SMH

@awsparkle,  They acts as if the man is a walking ATM machine both SBG and SBH.. SBG wasn't going to give up that money if she had died and sure wouldn't have put any of it out on her funeral and not even a dime of it would have been spent on Yuna.. I still think even if SBG gave the money to GSR father he's still responsible because GSR could have sold her on design and got paid and put that money for better use.. I knew something was going to happen to that money just from the look on GSR father face..    

@awsparkle

Everyone in CIS's family is self centered, selfish, egotistical, arrogant and has a complex that they are all above others and better because they have money.  We all knew that they blamed SBG and by extension GSR as his wife for ruining their family.  SBG is not the direct cause of that family failing. Greed, envy and just nastiness is.  SBG did not force CYK to take up with him. If she did not want it she would never have given in to him. He went with the encourage she gave him by her responses. I do blame him for SB because he should have kept his hands off her while she was driving but also CYK had the responsibility to tell him firmly to stop or to pull over and tell him to buckle up and keep his hands to his self. (She was not the best of drivers.. ) Also given that SB was in the car it should have been a given for both these people whether she was sleep or not since they are not married to one another to not do anything in front of that child. No one in that family wants to acknowledge their part in the events that have led up to the way things were. Frankly they were just one powder keg away from blowing anyway.

CYK is a crazed spoiled woman who had already cheated once before (that we know of) who needs constant attention and adoration. She is a brat and use to having her way. When she does not get it then things go badly. She thinks because of her lifestyle she can do and say whatever she wants and everyone should just go along or shut up. Her choices to take up with SBG who had a wife who she had met has brought her to where she is now. Daring to lie on a baby that she was having and putting it on another man.. smh

CYK continues to run after a man that no longer wants her, and hates her meddling in his life with the woman he loves trying to get forgiveness and to stop them from being connected on a deeper level. Well I doubt forgiveness will come to her the way she wants. Her use of situations for her own goal is what always gets her caught.

CIS has installed the wrong values in his daughter and also thinks that his daughter is the only one that matters and has allowed her crimes and mess to continue on hurting others never stopping her until she ruined her own life. He wanted another man to take responsibility for her actions and when he would not he wanted that man to cover it up and continue to be her husband as to not allow her to pay for what she has done. His continued stupidity in protecting this woman from the pain, and punishment she is due is why things are the way they are now. His blaming GSR who had no clue who these people where or that CYK was cheating with her hubby let alone would have initially wanted to find out her husband was running around on her with a woman she had been nice too well come on!. PCW befriending and trying to give that woman a chance only made this man push things on that woman who did nothing wrong. He continued to listen to his daughter blame GSR for why PCW did not want her instead of looking at the facts. WHY would PCW want a woman that had another man all over her and in front of his daughter let alone killed his daughter by her actions.

Because CIS used his money and influence to buy off the truck driver and squash the information over SB's death it was ruled as an accident due to the crash when we know that SBG and CYK are partly responsible for that death.

CYK has ruined CIS's reputation with her using that company for her dirt and he let her. She brought him to a stroke with the actions of hers and her cousin trying to take over. Had he not been so stressed or bothered by her crazy obsession over PCW and GSR he would have seen what CDG was up to before hand. But because he made the wrong decisions and used that company to cover up his attacks on GSR and PCW he lost his spot. It does not mean he is not in power but I expect the last go round will either seem him removed completely from the background of that company or dead from having to deal with CDG and CYK's mess one last time.

No one sees that SBG was GSR's husband and CYK is the other woman who messed up another's marriage. They prefer to see SBG and GSR as home wreckers. While it may be true for SBG to some extent he does not share that blame alone CYK also has half of that shared blame. GSR never broke up anyone's marriage because CYK had already done that to herself and GSR!

CDG and LJA could care less except to use situations and people to try and further their on plans..

All of them in CIS's family are going to go down hard for pulling in GSR and PCW into their mess and blame when not one has taken responsibility for their actions and they way things have gone down. It is about time these people be dealt the harsh truth of who and what brought them to where they are and they are made to pay for their crimes.

SBG is so jealous and petty because everyone was praising PCW that he had to give that money to another person to try and get a bit of praise as he sees he has been by her side and is sacrificing for it. Well come on he has done nothing but run his mouth, give her stress and create additional problems. The only reason that PCW was not by her side is because she did not want to hurt him with another loss and because SBG pushed his way in scared of her death so that he would have to take responsibility for Yuna.

I expect on some level he was glad to let CYK mess up the donation from PCW. Other wise knowing that this woman is obsessed over that man why would you tell her where he is and what he is doing allowing her to come to the hospital better yet why not stop her at the door and turn her right around. For him to be pushing blame on PCW because the surgery is cancelled or they need a new donor when it is his fault for telling CYK in the first place so she could interferer and tell GSR is shameless. He knows he is the one at fault but just like CYK he would rather push blame on everyone else then take responsibility for his actions.

Not to mention he hates not being seen as her savior. Now he has gone and given the money he got from theft to her father when he should have come clean with that money and returned it. He is lying about money he got (after GSR asked him about it ) and GSR brushed it off thinking CDG was lying but CDG will have something to back up what he said to her. What kills me is that he he went around her to get her designs and leak them but still has the nerve to talk to her like she has done wrong after she told him he could not have those designs.

Also SBG thinking that money will not be led back to him and by extension GSR was stupid because CDG has betrayed him time and time again. His looking scared and trying to get rid of it well look what happen with his lies. He gave the money to her father and he was scammed. It was good too because there is no way that money should be used to help GSR when SBG stole it. AS pointed out by you guys they can't even report it because it was taken by theft the same way the money was originally given. SBG's motives for helping GSR were selfish in the first place because had he truly cared about the woman he would have listened to what she said about her work and not getting money by messing with her designs.Let alone dealing with CDG. But nothing was ever important except what he did in his life and career..

SBH found out what her brother did and instead of letting GSR know she tried to use that for her own gain and got exactly what she deserved. She gave PCW hints about GSR being ill but because she did not think he would ask her people the man was given the wrong information (because her family did not think she would be so ill and  not tell them.) by her family because had they known PCW would have known and even though he could not be with GSR he still tried to help her ex husband and SBG's no good brother and gave her money to help with his medical expenses. (That is LOVE, if you can't be with the one you love you still want their happiness! A lesson that CYK and SBG have still not learned.) Now knowing that GSR is the one truly ill and would need that money instead of giving it to SBG or GSR she took it to use to help herself. Both brother and sister need to go to jail.

One less day to be trolled as we wait on the surgery and who the mysterious donor is and if GSR survives along with CDG and LJA along with the rest of that family getting theirs.

Without english sub I can do nothing :( aigoo

​I know it is really hard without the subs - but I got along pretty well with the drama just by reading the recaps and translations from some members.  These, along with some clips,  I already feel like I am watching the drama with English subs.  I really hope we get to watch this drama with subs in the future.

Just as when I was hoping SBG is doing a complete or at least a partial turnaround from his a****le character, thanks for enlightening me with your insights, @Ldy Gmerm, @‌awsparkle, and the rest (sorry if I can't remember all the names), seems there is no redeeming on his part too, just like his lady-love CYK.

@viyra

SBG knows he has screwed up his life by the choices he made and his treatment of GSR. It never occurred to him that the love she had for him he should have cherished. It also never occurred to him when he was talking about how much better CYK was and his love or their love (which has always only been in his mind) over GSR and her love for him that he would one day be faced with watching her find love again and to be trying to move on. He thought he would have been the one on to bigger and better things with CYK by his side. The reality is his actions hurt others and ruined his life. His so call obsession with CYK hurt not only his life but his career and made him loose the love GSR had for him and hurt her. Now he has to stand around and watch her and the other man's love for one another.

He can see the love that PCW and GSR have for one another just like CYK can. It is why he has been trying to talk to crazy as well about those two being together. Although he sees his mistakes concerning GSR perhaps he has yet to take ownership of his wrong doings and continues to do more bad things on top of what he has already done to PCW, GSR and even himself. If he was truly reformed he would have found a way to make up for the cheating with another man's wife and the death of that man's child whether it was ruled a death by car accident or not he knew he had a part in that child's death. He darn sure would not continue to be jealous of PCW and to talk to that man the way he has and he would try to help GSR and PCW be together even if he did not have his great love.

One min you think he has finally realized his fault in things and the next min he is trying to get rid of dirty money so GSR does not know he has it and questions him realizing where he got it from.Hiding from his part in serious issues all because he is a coward.

SBG may be more aware of what he lost and how he has not gained anything from his association with CYK and that PCW and GSR have gained the love and respect he wanted. (not to mention IYO and the rest are just like CIS's and family with them blaming PCW and CYK for all the problems they are having along with blaming GSR instead of themselves.) SBG realizes how screwed up his life is but at the same time he is still like CYK in wanting to get in the middle of PCW and GSR for selfish and jealous reasons. His being petty and nasty to PCW is uncalled for. That man did nothing to him he has done it all to himself, GSR and PCW. The fact that he still talks to CYK and listens to her crazy getting himself all riled up about what PCW and GSR maybe doing just proves that he will also always be a thorn in their side unless he is made to face reality (like CYK) or he is gone from the picture completely.

GSR nor PCW will do it because he is listed as Yuna's father. So they would not want to deprive her of that (although SBG has never been a father to Yuna ) PCW has been more of a father figure to that girl in such a short time than SBG has in 13 years..(carrying around resentment for that child because he was forced to marry GSR only to find out it was his sisters kid!

@Ldy Gmerm, @viyra,

SBG didn't want any parts of that money to be traced back to him. It's why he got so nasty with PCW for not going ahead with the operation. SBG wanted that operation over with and that money out of his hands. Giving that money to GMJ was him dropping the money exchange and design leak into GSR's lap. He even told GMJ not to tell NBJ because she was too nosy. SBG knows NBJ is not a fan of his and would question where he got such a large amount of money. He didn't want her asking questions which would lead directly back to him and what he did. Once again he's not taking responsibility for his actions and making it so GSR would have to take all the blame. 

Most of that money is gone now as it should be. It was ill gotten money and shouldn't have been used to do something good. Through GMJ's stupid blunder of being scammed SBG will be outed for what he did. I think this is where SBH's thief of PCW's money is going to come into play. Hopefully this will be the thing that will cut the ties between SBG and GSR's families. NBJ and PCW are not going to let this past. IYO and family enslaved and mistreated GSR for years and they are not going to let it continue. 

PCW's separation of involvement with CIS and family has also already started. He is ready to battle these people to protect GSR. This is why I think CYK will not be the donor. PCW would never be able to cut ties with this crazy woman if she was the donor. She would use and always hold this over their heads.. 

CYK and SBG wouldn't know what truly loving someone is if it came up and knocked them both upside the head. They are both to self serving and selfish to recognize and understand it. What both of them are trying to do is all about themselves looking good to PCW and GSR. They have no clue loving and sacrificing for the one you love has nothing to do with self. 

@awsparkle

It is going to be perfect when NJB finds out who gave GMJ that money along with PCW and GSR. They will both know right off the bat where it possibly came from and SBG is screwed since this man is screwed and had no money for anything. The last he had he gave to NJB for that chicken shop to try to pay off GSR. So someone has to think where would he have gotten that sum of money? I am sure at this point the money that PCW gave to SBH will come into play as well. I can see PCW forcing SBH to get tested and if she is a match to donate as to not go back to jail for her theft. After this with the way GSR"s time is running out and how upset she is crying in his arms in his bedroom at the flat no way is he going to let these peoples off they have played with her work, and her life and continue to create issues when the woman should be trying to stay alive.

SBH is due something back for how she forced another to take care of her daughter and then looked down on and threatened that woman for 13 years along with her mother. She used that woman's talent and then tried to ruin her chances of moving on with her designs and with a new man. She tried to take that kid away from her and has now tried to ride on the fact her designs where stolen and leaked and took money that was given to her for GSR (well SBG but it was for GSR) and used it. IF she is not made to get tested and donate then this writer has taken a prime opportunity and thrown it away. Also after the surgery she still needs some form of jail time or we need to see PCW, GSR and Yuna broken away from IYO's family to include OHD too.. I would prefer if PCW sold that flat and moved them all into a house to live together again. (Still do not want JES married to GSG though)

I agree with you with how CDG acted and what he said to PCW (all due to his jealousy and spite over PCW being better than him.) at that house about GSR and blaming her for how CYK's marriage ended and trying to shift blame even about SB and then on the designs and leak no way is he ever going to deal with them again. He is about to go battle mode and the fact that after all that family did to him and his along with GSR and SB CIS has the nerve to think the same about GSR and to demand her name is not mentioned in that house again only shows him once again that those people are fine when they want something or when they are trying to do something to use as leverage but as soon as it is time to do the right thing no one wants to take responsibility for their actions or their part in the way things are.

This people keep seeing him as a mild manner sweet guy. I am hopping they get to see the shark that is the lawyer as he fights to clear GSR from these charges that have nothing to do with her.

The fact that SBG thought to push off that money in hopes that it would not lead back to him and possibly they would by pass GSR was stupid and short sighted like CYK every plan they have only looks at one aspect and it is always how to get themselves out of trouble it is never about the other people that are involved in a mess they created in the first place. WE have seen it many times with these two and SBG has mostly been under the bus when CYK plots.

SBG needs to end up in jail for his actions (all of them) and CYK and the rest of her family as well.. but I will take a long , long sleep in a jar if it comes to that and we can't get her committed and LJA and CDG in jail. CIS will prolly be the only one left standing but in his stupidity he may end up in jail too but will prolly have another stroke out. (good enough for a man that did nothing but let CYK and CDG hurt others and never stopped them. )

@Ldy Gmerm, @viyra,

SBG didn't want any parts of that money to be traced back to him. It's why he got so nasty with PCW for not going ahead with the operation. SBG wanted that operation over with and that money out of his hands. Giving that money to GMJ was him dropping the money exchange and design leak into GSR's lap. He even told GMJ not to tell NBJ because she was too nosy. SBG knows NBJ is not a fan of his and would question where he got such a large amount of money. He didn't want her asking questions which would lead directly back to him and what he did. Once again he's not taking responsibility for his actions and making it so GSR would have to take all the blame. 

Most of that money is gone now as it should be. It was ill gotten money and shouldn't have been used to do something good. Through GMJ's stupid blunder of being scammed SBG will be outed for what he did. I think this is where SBH's thief of PCW's money is going to come into play. Hopefully this will be the thing that will cut the ties between SBG and GSR's families. NBJ and PCW are not going to let this past. IYO and family enslaved and mistreated GSR for years and they are not going to let it continue. 

PCW's separation of involvement with CIS and family has also already started. He is ready to battle these people to protect GSR. This is why I think CYK will not be the donor. PCW would never be able to cut ties with this crazy woman if she was the donor. She would use and always hold this over their heads.. 

CYK and SBG wouldn't know what truly loving someone is if it came up and knocked them both upside the head. They are both to self serving and selfish to recognize and understand it. What both of them are trying to do is all about themselves looking good to PCW and GSR. They have no clue loving and sacrificing for the one you love has nothing to do with self. 

​@awsparkle,  Hi,  I like to think that with this money just gone like that the money SBH took will also come into play that she's sitting on thinking how she's going to resurrect her company that's a waste of money and time and I hope PCW tells her he gave to help a sick person not to help her dead company so give it up or start paying interest on it and file a law suit for miss representation on how she got it and she also concealed the facts from him that his lover was sick.. But I have to agree with you the money was from ill gotten means..  

PCW has been trying to break free from this family and they keeps dragging him back in when he wants nothing to do with them CIS and CYK acts as if he's and abject they own and he can't go mo where and all father daughter and nephew is wrong for involving a sick girl in they company politics and battles.. I kind of have as think CTK will be a match but the shyt CYK will be pulling with PCW trying to make him be with her and beg her to save GSR will not work in her favor.. I like to think another donor will come along and he tells the witch to go kick cans..

I can't help but agree CYK or SBG knows what love is even if you gave them the love pieces to put together..      

Enchanting Neighbors

Scene Recap Episode 113

Opening Scene GSR is waiting for SBG in his room and SBG comes in and asks her why she is there and she says something to him about her father and SBG lies and GSR says something else and SBG replies back still lying and GSR says something about his sister and SBG ask about SBH and GSR says no and something and SBG continues to run his mouth to her and GSR says something and SBG replies and GSR asks about her father again worried and SBG say something to her.

GMJ is talking to his friend about the stem cells and his friend says something to him and GMJ asks something back and the man replies and GMJ starts crying again about his daughter who is sick and the man look shifty and gives him some bull and GMJ says Aigoo and something and is begging for that for GSR as well.

NJB and JES send comes out the door with their take out order and NJB says something and JES replies back and NJB says something else and JES asks her something with NJB replies.

GSR and PCW are doing her work in the flat (PCW is staring at her.. he is just too cute with his.. ) and PCW says something to her and GSR replies back and PCW says something else and GSR replies back to him and PCW nods and GSR tells him to check her school work and he smiles at her and draws her a heart in her work book and GSR says something drawing and arrow on the ends of the heart saying something and PCW asks something and PCW says something else to her and GSR replies and PCW tells her something and GSR reaches out and touches his hand and PCW says something and GSR says something about PCW to him and tells him something and PCW replies back about himself and GSR looks at him.

CDG is with the President again saying something and the President replies back and CDG says what did you say and the President tells him something about CCTV perhaps and CDG replies back and the President says something and CDG says what and the President calls SJ to come in and she says yes President and he tells her something about the marketing team and CDG’s face gets tight and looks upset. (looks like his lies about GSR stealing her own designs and leaking them are not working very well.)

CDG storms into his office and gets a call from LJA about her father or something and CDG tells her something about SBH and CDG replies back and LJA says something and hangs up looking up at the flat and touches the car as she walks by looking determined.

SBH is sitting down to eat and LJA bangs on the door and ringing the bell and SBH puts down her spoon and goes to the door and lets her in and LJA comes in to run her mouth and SBH says something and LJA takes her bowl and SBH says something else to her and LJA puts it down and says something to her about her family and SBH replies back to her and LJA gets mad and takes her spoon and throws the food and then the bowl as Yuna comes in from school and SBH calls out Yuna’s name and Yuna is watching them and LJA says something else about Yuna and SBH tells Yuna to go to her room and Yuna looks at them for a min and leaves and LJA says something else and SBH fires back about the fabricated evidence perhaps and LJA is pissed off and LJA says something about her parents and SBH fires back at her and LJA says something and SBH replies back and LJA leaves pissed off and SBH looks mad.

LJA gets outside and is on the phone telling CDG something about SBH and he replies and LJA says something else and CDG replies and LJA tells him something about her father and CDG is like what and LJA is like what to do , what to do as her parents an them are going to get caught in their lies and CDG yells out at her.

SBG is meeting with CYK yet again (not sure why he continues to do this..)  and she asks him something and SBG replies and CYK says something else and SBG replies back and CYK says something about her father and SBG replies back and CYK says something else and SBG replies back and CYK says something else and SBG replies back and CYK says something else to him and SBG replies and CYK says no and something to him and SBG replies back and CYK looks upset at what he said. (Better question is why is it ok for CYK and SBG to meet all the time and have conversations like they are Besties but PCW and GSR has had to fight for that right. )

CYK comes into the house and says something to CIS and he says ok and she goes upstairs and MJ follows after looking at CIS.

CYK comes in and takes off her jacket and MJ comes in and notices the gauze on her arm and remarks and CYK plays it off and MJ say something and leaves with CYK standing there thinking.

GMJ is staring into  space in the kitchen of the chicken shop and GSG says something to him but he wakes up and replies.

GSG goes out and mentions GMJ’s mood to NJB and JES says something and NJB replies and gets up to go to the kitchen.

GMJ is on the phone prolly about that money for the stem cell and NJB comes in and listens to the convo for  a bit and GMJ is fussing and he turns to see NJB and he says something and she replies and he leaves the kitchen to finish talking.

NJB comes out looking for him and JES says he is back in the corner and IYO say something and NJB replies to herself suspicious of his behavior and OHD says something and GMJ come out with his coat on and says something and goes in to get the money he hid and puts it in his jacket and goes out as NJB starts wanting to know what is going on and she says something to OHD who is confused as usually and she goes running out the shop to look for him and she does not see him on the street and is frustrated and she walks a bit away and looks around and notices them in the shop and sees GMJ put a money envelope on the table and the man puts it away and GMJ asks him about did it really help his family or something and the man lies and replies and NJB comes in and says something to them and they both look nervous and the man stands up and NJB starts questioning them but they both lie and the man leaves with NJB wondering still what he is doing and GMJ perhaps tells her what he did and about the money  he got from SBG and NJB asks him something and this fool is all sure it will work.

SBG has come to the shop and GSG says something and SBG replies back and GSG says something about his father and NJB comes in and they asks her something and NJB comes over to say something to SBG and SBG replies and OHD says something and IYO asks something and NJB replies back and IYO tells her something about the man and it being a lie maybe or that the person may have died and NJB is shocked and SBG asks about it shocked as well and NJB tells him about it and SBG starts getting upset saying it was the money for GSR’s surgery and NJB is surprised asking about it and SBG says something and goes running out of the shop realizing the man has just used the money for GSR’s surgery and NJB goes running out after him fussing angry.

GSR and PCW are talking to GMJ about what he has been doing and GMJ replies back about it so sure what he did is right and GSR asks something and PCW does and GMJ continues to believe it will help as GSR and PCW both look worried and nervous.

SBG and NJB are running to the flat.

GMJ is on the phone with someone and he replies back hanging up and GSR asks him something and GMJ continues to talk (he is such an idiot) and GSR says something else and GMJ replies back an GSR is shocked by what he says (did he admit that SBG gave him that money) and SBG and NJB run in and PCW and GSR stand up wondering what is going on as GMJ stands up as well.

SBG wants to know about the money and GMJ like an idiot hands over the envelope like the money is still there and SBG has a sigh of a relief for a min and then he realizes that the envelope is very low and he pulls out the amount and looks at it and is mad that it is all there is left and NJB starts in about his using that money and it was a scam and he was taken perhaps and GMJ does not believe it and gets his phone out to call the man and the man’s phone is off and GMJ tries again and it is still off and he now realizes that he has been taken for that money and NJB is going off as they try to hold her back and all he does is stand there holding his phone crying as he realizes what he has done and GSR is crying and NJB is letting him have it and GMJ says something and goes to his knees crying as he grabs his head saying Aigoo over and over and GSR looks at him and gets down trying to comfort him and GMJ says something and goes running out with SBG running after him and then NJB and GSR is about to pass out and PCW helps her up and takes her to the bed room to sit down and he sits next to her as she cries and he hugs her and she holds on to him saying something about her father as PCW just holds her and lets her cry and the phone rings and GSR looks at it and it is from the doctor maybe and PCW says he will answer it and GSR looks at him and PCW asks the doctor something and hangs up telling the doctor something and yes and looks at GSR who asks him something.

The End

Preview:

PCW says something to GSR outside the hospital maybe and then touches her arms and hugs her.  SBG is letting SBH have it in Yuna’s room for what has done and maybe about her taking money for GSR or about her not getting tested. Yuna comes in and yells at them. GSR has her bag to go to the hospital and says something to SBG and SBG yells out holding his ears not wanting to hear it (not listening does not mean she will come back idiot..) SBG says something else to GSR in the background as she looks frustrated and GSR is crying. CYK is meeting with a doctor and the doctor tells her something and CYK replies back. PCW is meeting with GSR’s doctor who tells him something and PCW asks him something back.

**Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

My Thoughts:

We had a bit of progress tonight but I still want to bash GMJ's head in.. He and SBG wanted to play hero and both of them have done nothing but screw up everything. GSR does not need her life to be in this much turmoil as she tries to fight for it let alone needing to worry about money. I have no clue why so many people around GSR and PCW make them so pitiful STILL! I am hoping that not only Yuna hears what SBG is yelling at SBH about but I hope it is about her taking that money that was for GSR and about what she did. It is way past time for these people to get it too.

Loved CDG and LJA they are now worried that the evidence her parents fabricated on SBH is going to come back and bite them. I guess whatever SBH had on them she gave up to get out perhaps. LJA should have never come to that flat to try and run her mouth to SBH. SBH is not intimidated by her.

Written Preview Ep 114

봉국은 봉희가 찬우에게 받은 수술비를 다른 데에 썼다는 사실을 알고 봉희에게 분노한다. 한편, 찬우는 새로운 공여자가 나타났다는 걸 알게 되고, 병원에서 이경을 마주치는데...

Bongguk is aware of the fact that the bonghui spent another surgery will be given to chanwoo bonghui anger. On the other hand, the donor had been found chanwoo is new is you, fingering the reducer encountered in the hospital ...

Bong-guk Bong-hui to Chan-wu spends the operation charges which got to is different and to Bong-hui to know a fact becomes angry. About the public affairs whose on the other hand, Chan-wu is new character will hang, appeared know becomes, Lee Kyung from the hospital encounters…

Looks like everything' coming into place.  One progress is PCW and GSR continue to hold on to each other.

So there's a new found donor?  Hopefully it is not CYK - or is it her?  I want her and her entire family, along with the family of SBG to get down the drain.  They are the source of all evil in PCW and GSR's lives.

Thanks again, @Ldy Gmerm and @awsparkle for the recaps and insights.  Waiting to hear also  from  @ina111 for her translations.

Archived