[Drama 2015] Enchanting Neighbor황홀한 이웃 Thanks for watching.

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@awsparkle Thanks for the pics..

Those look like pictures possibly after GSR may have survived (i hope).  It seems the first one looks like PCW from behind and GSR in the distance near the tables at a pottery class. The other one I have to wonder who is the woman sitting beside PCW. I can't see their face enough to see if it is GSR, CYK or someone else and why are they with JES and GSG. I want to hope that GSR did not die.

The picture of SBH and Yuna i sprolly her spending some time with her.. I have to wonder if that is GSR's shop she opened with her designs.

The pictures look like they may be happening by the middle of next week or the last week..

@Ldy Gmerm,

The first one is GSR, PCW and Yuna is there also, It's a video of them looking like they are at a pottery class. If you put your mouse over the picture you should be able to click on the video. 

The picture with JES, GSG and PCW the woman is the Team Leader. There's a bag down on the floor next to JES that looks to have cloths in it. 

@Ldy Gmerm,

The first one is GSR, PCW and Yuna is there also, It's a video of them looking like they are at a pottery class. If you put your mouse over the picture you should be able to click on the video. 

The picture with JES, GSG and PCW the woman is the Team Leader. There's a bag down on the floor next to JES that looks to have cloths in it. 

​Thanks @awsparkle I will look at that video.. I see now that it is the Team Leader that to me shows they are planning to get CDG prolly for those design thefts or whatever else he has been plotting next.. It will prolly be what happens by the end of next week early in the last week to catch him I bet.

That last picture makes me think that could be GSR's store maybe with SBH and Yuna.

I am still replaying the scene of CDG and LJA fighting when he came home after handing in his resignation. Awesome..

Guest ina111

@awsparkle  I keep going back to look at those photos - thank you so much for posting! :)
My first thought on that coffee shop photo was that could be waiting for GSR to get out of surgery, but they would probably be waiting inside the hospital for that. Perhaps they met at the hospital while visiting GSR, and then went out for drinks. The mood seems somber.

(This is completely unrelated to the show, but I think Jon Ik Ryeong with her hair down and lighter makeup looks really pretty.)

I also love "GSR's eternal shadow" photo. The one that made me smile the most though was the pottery class video. I'm really looking forward to seeing that scene in broadcast, and I'm hoping that it's something that takes place after GSR recovers. 

Two more weeks. This drama ended up being about ten episodes too long, and I'm ready for it to be over, but I know I'm going to miss it when it's all finished.

Enchanting Neighbors

Scene Recap Episode 110

Opening Scene GSR is sitting there thinking about what CYK told her when JES comes in and sees her and asks her something and GSR does not hear her thinking back to what CYK said to her about PCW and the risks and JES calls her name and GSR says huh and JES says something and GSR starts to say something about PCW and stops herself and JES replies and GSR asks her something JES replies and GSR says something else and JES tells her something and GSR looks away thinking and GSR is shaking her head not speaking.

CYK gets on the phone in the lobby upset calling her father telling her to hurry and do something and CIS replies and CYK tells her to hurry and do something and hangs up and CIS looks frustrated as he looks at SJ and starts to say something and then stops and SJ asks something and CIS replies more to himself.

PCW is talking with the doctor and asks him something and the doctor replies and PCW says something else still willing to go through with it.

JES is straightening the bed and SBG comes in saying something and JES replies back and SBG says something about PCW and JES replies back and SBG is going to go out and JES stops him saying something and SBG replies back and JES replies back about CYK coming and SBG asks her what did she say or something and JES says something and SBG fusses at her.

GSR is walking towards the doctor’s office and sees PCW coming out and she hides and thinks.

GSR Is in with the doctor and he says something and GSR asks him about the risks to PCW and the doctor tells him and GSR asks him for a favor to cancel the surgery.

PCW is in the halls and GSR is out of it walking and he smiles stepping in her path and GSR says sorry and goes to move to the side and PCW moves in her path again and GSR looks up at him and he says something and PCW replies back and then suggest they go together to get coffee or something and says they are like couples in how they are dressed.

SBG is on the phone with CYK fussing at her and CYK fires back about seeing GSR and she hangs up and PCW and GSR comes walking down the hall arm and arm together and she sees them and is mad and hurt (not sure why she is hurt.. or mad) and says something in her head as she watches them go down the hall together.

CDG is at the driving range hitting golf balls and he sits down and LJA walks over to say something to him and CDG replies back to her and LJA runs her mouth some more and CDG fires back about PCW and LJA says something to him and CDG replies back and gets a call from SJ to tell him something and CDG gets pissed off at what he hears and LJA asks about it and CDG crushes his water bottle and replies.

CYK says something to her father and CIS fires back at her for what she has done this time and CYK says no Appa and something and CIS replies back at her and CYK tells him something about what she did and that PCW was helping SBH and SBG and CYK is shocked to hear that SBG’s mother came and begged him and something and CYK stands up and says something about SBG and his mother and CIS replies back to her fussing reminding her of what she did to SB And to PCW’s mother in her death and MJ comes out with her thermos and hands it to her saying something and CYK takes it drinking as CIS calls out to her for giving it to her and CYK hands it back and runs up the stairs and MJ hands him that thermos and he sniffs it and MJ smiles saying something maybe it is not spiked.

GSG, NJB and GMJ are at home and GMJ is crying and NJB says something and GMJ replies and then GSG replies back as GMJ sits looking useless and NJB says something and wants to rub his head but GSG shrinks back and NJB say something and GSG slowly moves forward for her to rub his hair.

SBG leads everyone out to the car and OHD gets in the driver side and SBG say something and NJB says something to IYO about her not needing to go and IYO says ok and they get in and pull off with her running off behind the car going anyway prolly.

JES is in the room and PCW comes in looking for GSR asking where she is and JES was trying to make a call and not reaching them and answers PCW tearfully about her being gone and PCW is confused and the nurse comes in and PCW asks about it and the nurse tells them that the surgery has been cancelled and JES goes to the floor crying calling GSR’s name and PCW runs out to see the doctor.

PCW is with the doctor fussing about his cancelling and the doctor says something and PCW fusses some more and the doctor tells him what GSR wanted and PCW says something upset asking why and the doctor tells him it is about his levels maybe and that GSR did not want to do the surgery if it harmed him and PCW looks down and says something else to the doctor who looks down frustrated as well as GSR's time does not look good.

JES is still on the floor crying and SBG comes in with the family and they want to know what is going on and GSG helps her up and SBG asks what is it and JES tells them that GSR cancelled the surgery and left the hospital and they are all shocked and SBG yells at her about what is going on and what happen and GSM yells at her as well and then NJB starts up on her  and JES replies and OHD makes a comment and NJB starts yelling at her and GSG fusses at his mother for talking to her that way ( she should have hauled off and hit that stupid woman!) and NJB fires back at GSG for daring to defend that stupid girland JES starts crying saying something and IYO comes in and NJB says something to her and IYO replies back about how she got there and they tell IYO what GSR has done and she is shocked and JES Is crying.

SBG is in the hallway and runs into PCW and he asks if he knows and PCW nods and says yes and SBG asks about it and PCW replies and SBG says something else as PCW tells him what GSR did and he is upset.

CYK is talking to her father and CIS replies back to her and CYK say something else and goes to stand and her phone rings and it is SBG and he is fussing at her and CYK replies back and SBG tells her that GSR has left the hospital and cancelled the surgery and SBG continues to yell at her and PCW takes the phone and says something to her about interrupting the liver transplant and CYK runs her mouth at him (I could be wrong saying something about she could not let him die because she has not got forgiveness from him maybe for what she has done perhaps.. )  and CIS listens closing his eyes as he hears this crazy twit talk to PCW like this and CIS just stares at her as she goes off like he has never seen her and she puts the phone down and PCW says something to SBG handing it back to him and walking off (just done for with this crazy woman, she will never be forgiven with all she continues to do does she think her killing SB and his mother were small things? Making his life a living H E L L is a small thing? Hurting the woman he now loves a small thing? Playing with her life for her selfish reason?)  with SBG saying something to himself as he fusses in the hall. (yeah, CIS that is your off spring, completely freaking nuts and obsessed over a man that does not want her and jealous to boot.)

GSR and her stupid self is at the school watching Yuna and crying and she sees two girls come up to Yuna and call her name and they asks her something and Yuna hands them the rope and they talk and jump rope with her GSR cries as she watches.

PCW runs to the school and sees Yuna and calls out to her and he asks about her other and YUna says something and PCW replies aback about her mother and thinks.

GSR gets in a cab as PCW sees her and it pulls off with him running after it calling her name and he pauses tired from running watching it go.

GSR is at the prison and SBH is brought in and SBH is shocked to see her and she wants to know what she is doing there and GSR tells her maybe she cancelled the surgery and SBH tells her something about PCW and GSR is like what and SBH tells her something else and GSR thinks and SBH say something and GSR replies and SBH asks her something and GSR looks at her.

PCW is sitting in the park and SBG walks up saying something to him and then sits down and PCW replies and SBG says something else to him and PCW replies back and SBG tells him something PCW looks away thinking.

SBH says something to GSR and GSR replies and SBH fires back at her about Yuna and GSR replies and SBH say something else about Yuna and GSR is talking to her again maybe about begin there for Yuna and SBH says something else to her asking her something and GSR replies back about Yuna and SBH and SBH replies and GSR calls her Hyung-nim and SBH is telling her that maybe Yuna is better with her a mother who has truly loved and raised her and something about PCW and how much he cares and SBH asks her something about SBG and PCW and GSR is still being stupid and says something and SBH say something else to her telling her to go back and get her surgery and live maybe and GSR sighs.

NJB and GMJ are sitting at home and PCW comes in and they stand up asking something and PCW replies and NJB sits down worrying about the situation and GMJ replies and NJB say something else and PCW looks away thinking.

SBG is in his flat and sits down and gets a call from someone and he asks something and then is shocked by what he hears as he is told about GSR and where she may be and he goes running out as.

SBG gets into the car and goes to pull off but he pauses and hits the wheel frustrated and says something about PCW realizing he is the one he needs to call not him go running after her and calls PCW.

PCW gets the call from SBG about GSR maybe and NJB ask if it was GSR and PCW tells her that it was SBG calling about something maybe and NJG fusses and then tells PCW to go with SBG.

PCW comes out and SBG is waiting and PCW is going to get in and SBG gave him the keys and told him to go and PCW opens the door and asks something and SBG tells him something and tells him to go get her and PCW gets in and drives off and SBG fusses and hits his face.

GSR is sitting at the bus stop and PCW sees her and pulls off to the side and runs over and GSR looks at him and stands and calls him Ahjussi asking what is he doing there and PCW tells her something and takes her wrist and puts the bracelet back on it that he made for her taking charge and gives her a look as GSR looks at him wide eyed.(about darn time GSR needs someone to take charge of her.. )

The End

Preview:

PCW and GSR are laughing in a café. PCW and GSR are at a beach or watching a sunset as GSR leans on his shoulder as he is telling her something moving his hands with CYK talking crazy in the background. SBG looks upset sad about something as CYK is still running her mouth in the background (did he go to CYK’s House?). GSR is laying on the bed in a hotel room and sits up as PCW is sitting next to her on the bed with his legs crossed. PCW looks at her saying something and smiles a bit perhaps. SBG is outside frustrated as he has a fit.(He better not have taken that crazy woman to where PCW and GSR are!!! If he did PCW give it to her with both barrels!)  CYK is still running her mouth to someone not wanting to face reality it seems. GSR says something to PCW smiling. GSR is laying down on the bed with the lights low as PCW moves slowly towards her about to kiss her. (is this a day dream) CYK is saying something shaking her head maybe having a day dream of PCW and GSR being intimate.. lol The team leader turns from somewhere and sees CDG who gives her a look and she looks scared. PCW is meeting the team leader and she has told him that CDG plans to blame GSR for the design leek possibly and PCW is thinking.

**Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

My thoughts:

The ending to this episode is AWESOME.. I hope it is part of the video I post..

Written Preview Ep 111

수래를 찾은 찬우는 수래를 쉬게 해주기 위해 집에 보내지 않고, 봉국과 이경은 둘을 질투한다. 한편, 대경은 징계위원회 불참으로 위기에 처하게 되자 수래에게 디자인 유출 죄를 뒤집어 씌우려고 하는데..

Chanwoo find the surae is not sent home to rest now surae, the jealousy and the bongguk yigyeongeun two. Meanwhile, Daqing is designed to reverse the outflow LAY sin surae doeja in trouble with the disciplinary committee attend ...

Chan-wu who sought several lay several lay, in order do as a favor does not send to the house, Bong-guk and envies Lee Kyung-eun two. On the other hand, Taching with disciplinary committee absence be placed to crisis, in order to put over a design outflow crime to lay,…

Guest ina111

@Ldy Gmerm Thank you for the recap. I agree with you, that was a great ending. It's funny that he mirandized her before cuffing her with that bracelet. He looked so serious, I half expected him to pull out real handcuffs. :D 

@awsparkle Thank you for the preview and translations. I tried to have a go at it too, and this is what I came up with:
In order to get GSR to relax, PCW doesn't send her home, and SBG and CYG are jealous of the two of them. CDG is facing a crisis due to his absence from a disciplinary committee meeting, and plans to pin the design leak crime on GSR...

@Ldy Gmerm Thank you for the recap. I agree with you, that was a great ending. It's funny that he mirandized her before cuffing her with that bracelet. He looked so serious, I half expected him to pull out real handcuffs. :D 

@awsparkle Thank you for the preview and translations. I tried to have a go at it too, and this is what I came up with:
In order to get GSR to relax, PCW doesn't send her home, and SBG and CYG are jealous of the two of them. CDG is facing a crisis due to his absence from a disciplinary committee meeting, and plans to pin the design leak crime on GSR...

​@ina111,   I knew CDG would pull something like this.. Sad part about it is the girl is sick and dying and he stoop this low him and that scandalous wife really needs to get what's coming to them..     

@awsparkle and @ina111 thanks for the preview and translation.. it is what I got as well when I read it last night.. lol I can't even say I am surprised by it..

This will be a long one guys.. (lol, I know, I know pretty much all of mine are.. )

I can say that any of us are not surprised by the preview for the next episode. We all knew that SBG and CYK were jealous of the love and care that GSR and PCW have any way. They have shown that for one another along with true friendship since he moved into that flat and realized she was not as he thought and that her life was awful with SBG and his family.

Even though SBG recognizes they love one another and have a connection it does not stop his ego or pride from being bruised that the woman he tossed away and thought no one would want is the one that found true love and that the person she loves is willing to do anything for her like she would for PCW.  It really sucks that the love and support he had from GSR he threw away and the person who picked it up and made her a better person and is willing to give his life for her is also the man that the woman he cheated with and claimed to love so much and left GSR for is the woman's ex husband.

CYK sees that love and devotion as well but chooses not to acknowledge it by thinking she is better than GSR and that PCW should lover her for it. Well sorry but love is not just a given. And to keep it you have to work hard. She never did that. In the beginning we all saw PCW come in to bring her coffee or breakfast while she was still in the bed.  Then she would get dressed and run out to the theater. We only saw one or two (if that) moments of her with PCW and SB. We never saw her ask him of his day or just spend couple time with him.  This man was out trying to move mountains to get her the backing for her play thinking only of her and his daughter thinking SB would be safe with her mother only that was not the case.

She took that man for granted. He was the man in awe of her initially (remember how she declared her love for him  startling him and blindsiding this sweet guy after he helped her get out of whatever mess her father was trying to cover up at the courthouse in the flash back?)  and she liked that attention. But she failed to realize as well that relationships change and they certainly do when the two people both have careers and a child. She wanted his constant devotion and attention and when she could not get it in her head he was too busy or giving too much time to their daughter SB.. (selfish witch) so she succumbs to SBG (I am not sure she succumbs to it or she played him and made him think she did this woman is very calculating)  after giving a sob story of how she is so not understood and getting support from her husband and making that man think they have a real connection. (Maybe she and SBG could have if she was not so obsessed over PCW and what she feels is beneath her. ) She hesitates for only a moment after seeing how much GSR truly loved SBG but she still goes with and engages in that session in the car in front of her sleeping daughter. She still allows that man to touch all over her while driving instead of pulling over or not letting him do that in front of SB.

She wakes up after the accident having deluded herself into going back 5 years before SB as a way to forget what she has done.. But of course the truth comes back to her when SBG tells her and then she wants to blame everyone else but her own self for what she has done.  It is SBG’s fault that the accident happen, it is PCW’s fault for working too much and not being around and for going on a business trip on that day instead of her owning up to it is her fault for cheating on her hubby and having her daughter around to do it.

When she finds out that PCW hates her guts she thinks she can lie her way out of it and he will return or that this is such a small matter he will forget if she forces him to stay.  Even finding out he wants revenge does not stop this crazy woman from trying to hold on to a man who she thought did not appreciate her or give her enough time and did not understand her.  (All her father’s fault for spoiling this wench too much growing up and giving her what she wanted every time she asked or threw a tantrum!) But when she notices he has become friends with another woman and finds out that the woman is SBG’s wife she really starts loosing it because right in her face is the possibility that he will never come back to her or forgive her and well we all know that PCW was not going to forgive her anyway because the woman has not shown one ounce of remorse for the death of their daughter and her cheating.  Her lip service in saying she is in pain to is a bunch of BS.

NO one told her to cheat on that man, no one told her to cheat again and get found out for her lies.. this was not a first time offense and maybe had she not killed SB perhaps he would have eventually forgiven her and tried again but finding out about the other man showed him he was married to a crazy selfish monster.

When PCW stood up for GSR when she came into that company and every other time he protected her or went to bat for her CYK was made to see that they have feelings (as usual the baddies see the budding love before the two people involved do) so that drove her over the ledge and she pulled SBG along to throw interference when frankly he would not even care.

CYK made her own bed and she should have to lie in it alone. She should have let that man go and not dragged in GSR, his mother and sister and anyone else she could to try and keep him turning to her. Well that all failed and she ended up killing his mother with her mess and now trying to hurt GSR. In the end she still had to be made to let go and if she had not lied so much about her affairs then PCW would have never had a way to get free of her.. Thank goodness for boy toy!

The main issue for these two is they have ruined their lives and lost people that truly cared for them and supported them and they have nothing to show for it. They do not have love or support anymore and since their careers are screwed over CYK’s lies and crap in the press hurt them both. 

IF CYK had just owned up to what she did and let that man go to get his divorce and then lived her life quietly working and moving on then perhaps he would think of her less harshly and be able to be friends. (marriage would be out for them again.) If she realized what she loss and why it came to be this way and wished that man happiness to move on then none of these would happen but instead she continues to hold on wanting forgiveness when she has done nothing to work for it!

SBG sees that the love he thought he had found with CYK was not there and he lost a special love that GSR had for him as he watches her and another man have the type of love he wanted for himself.  CYK sees that devotion and love and misses it because she had that with PCW and now she hates to see another woman get what she took for granted.

The do not realize how hard these two people fought to be friends and loves as they dealt with SBG and CYK’s mess and interference and IYO , SBH and CIS and family as well.  Their love is that strong and has so much support and devotion because these two people are willing to do anything for each other even sacrifice themselves and let each other go.

In Episode 110 I was so proud of SBG for realizing he is not the one to go get GSR, but that PCW was and calling him to go with him but ultimately giving him the keys to go on his own.  Knowing that who GSR needs is not him but the man she loves so much to leave the hospital to save.

Of course with crazy running her mouth again he does something stupid right when we want like him a bit and it seems from the preview CYK may get him to take her where GSR and PCW are perhaps.. (LET’s hope I am really wrong on this.. ) but if that happens perhaps it is time for PCW to face her once and for all and give it to her the way she needs to have it served.

So their jealousy is not surprising we have seen it through the entire drama.. they both bombed out in the love department but their ex’s found love with one another a love that can’t seem to be broken no matter the time, the distance or the situation.  It sucks to see that they lost time trying to separate these two but even apart they still love and want one another and they will never have those people back they took for granted and betrayed.

Come on we all knew CDG was going to take one more chance to hit back at CIS, PCW and that company. HE blames CIS for stealing it from his father (I wonder if that is even true) He blames PCW for making him look bad every time he tried to show he was capable (of course PCW did nothing but do his own work..) Now his plans to take over have been foiled again and again and he is about to be found out for stealing those designs and leaking them and for fabricating evidence to have SBH locked up.  Since he has given his resignation perhaps we knew he would try one more thing to get back at PCW and that company and GSR being ill and not able to fight anything is the prime target. 

But of course the idiot makes the biggest mistake of his life. PCW will let anything roll off his back except one thing and that is f’ing around with GSR.  I do not understand why these people do not see this.  He will let it all pass until they start messing with GSR when they do that then he starts to fight back and dirty.  With this woman fighting for her life and his knowing that CDG stole that woman’s designs and leaked them along with GSR having to work herself to death to get a new line up and working before going into the hospital he is going to bury CDG now once the Team leader comes to tell him what CDG wants her to do this time. 

CDG is so stupid but oh well this is what is going to get him caught once and for all and PCW with the help of others will expose him and he will (hopefully) loose everything this time. I do not think that CIS will either help cover this up this time or even help him get out of it. His pulling in a sick woman who is fighting for her life should be the last straw. The same with CYK and her crazed rant on the phone to PCW after GSR disappears. CIS really looked like he had never seen her before or just finally realized his daughter is a mess and nothing can help her. Hopefully he will see what a mess he made of this woman and that she has hurt others in her selfishness.

@Ldy Gmerm,

I was also proud of SBG for a change. He's getting there but not yet because that ugly little green monster called jealousy still clouds his judgement sometimes. 

Someone just needs to throw CYK over a cliff and put everyone out of their misery. CIS finally saw the monster he created and refused to lift a finger this time. It took everything he had to stop himself from jumping in and helping his daughter with her crazy. This man is horrified of what he is seeing in his daughter. One minute she proclaims her innocents when he reminds her how SB and PCW's mother died. Then when she's confronted by PCW because of her interference she hits him with she'll do the transplant. He has not forgiven her so instead she'll die. The Great CYK just offers up her liver and all will be well. CIS and PCW at that point knew this was not about the risk to him or saving GSR's life but instead all about herself.  

PCW has had enough of GSR pushing him away. He took charge of the situation this time and arrested her butt. (I hope I got this part right) He told her she had a right to remain silent right to a lawyer. (meaning him)

After everything CYK and SBG have done to PCW and GSR they have the nerve and think they have the right to be jealous. What CYK and SBG fail to realize is because of them PCW and GSR found love again. A love that stands taller and out measures what they had with them. 

I really hope CYK is not the donor and is in that hospital for another reason. Her being the donor only boost her already big ego as being the greatest thing walking. 

As for CDG he's not going to see his wrongs until he has lost everything. His petty jealousy over PCW was mostly his greedy wife's doing. She pushed and nagged until he actually believed PCW was trying to take everything away from him. Even after CIS told this idiot he purposely pitted them against each other to make him a better business man and stand on his own. CDG still did not get that him and LJA were the cause of their own failure to reach the top. This time he's going to go to far in trying to put the blame on GSR. Not only is PCW not going to stand for it but neither is CIS. His daughter and nephew are out of control. They both want to use a sick woman to get what they want so they can come out smelling like a rose.  

@awsparkle as we talked about in the chat, CYK has got to be the most irritating drama bad girl I have ever seen (and that is really saying something with as many bad girls/women in these k-drama's) I even say she is worse then HB in Stormy Woman. OMFG.. (she has truly done her job in acting this part for me.. ) every time I see her on screen I want to push her in front of traffic and then back over her. It is always bad at this point in the drama and you want the baddies to finally start getting theirs and move the heck out of the way to get to the good part (the happy ending maybe).  CYK's character makes me grit my teeth and wish I was the editor of this drama (we would never have seen CYK past episode 50 if I had my way!).

PCW has always known that CYK is a selfish ,self serving lying brat who cares for no one and anything other then her own needs and wants. He found out the hard way when he saw that video and heard that audio right before that crash that killed SB and every thing out of her mouth since then has been a lie to him and others. She has been nasty and condescending and just thought she did not have to pay and everyone should fall in line and forget her betrayal. She is shameless! If she cared about what she did or how she hurt that man she would have never tried to lie and say it was a fling when she found out PCW knew she cheated with SBG and she darn sure would not have tried to lie about not getting her memory back and knowing what she did to SB. Couple that with pulling his mother into her crap and causing that woman to have a heart attack and die. For sure the only ones who would not see how far gone and selfish and spoiled she is are CIS and SBG. SBG is waking up bit by bit with how she has responded about GSR and her not telling PCW really made his eyes go wide along with her now stopping this surgery. CIS has finally gotten his eyes open as well and realizes that no matter how many chances she is given to do right or take responsibility and face the music she won't. She will continue to get in the middle of things and hurt people she has no business being in.

Her trying to yell out that she would give her liver was foolish because what if she is not a match? I am like you and would never want her to be a donor for GSR because she would never do it because it is the right thing to do if she can. It would always be with some motive and in her mind doing this would mean that PCW could forgive her for what she has done and she has a chance again with him. The moment she finds out that is not the case then she will freak out. Then we have more drama going on.

I hate to say it but it would really be better if her character was completely gone (is she is a match then her gone after the donation..)she will never let GSR and PCW live in peace.

CYK has no right to be jealous of anything after what she has done to this man and this woman and the MEN she has been with while married. I am sure that boy toy and SBG are not the only two men they are just the only two she got caught with. Why would his man want some one who has a problem with fidelity?This woman thinks it should not matter because she wants him and she is not messing with anyone now.. Like that excuses her bad behavior and betrayal and the death of SB.

Her still not taking responsibility for those things along with the death of his mother is why she needs to be gone. Only her death or locked up in a room with a key and padded walls would do it for me.. CIS should be ashamed of himself he never thought anything all the other times this woman did the things she did and did not take responsibility he even went along with holding on to PCW. The min that PCW got away he started to see that twit for who she was and her yelling at PCW on that phone about giving the donation only brought home that CYK is only doing things for her own gain never because she has a heart to care. Heck even doing it to make up for what she has done is understandable but those are not her reasons.

CDG is screwed he is about to put himself on the path to be caught and loose everything and it is about time as well. I really do see another stroke coming for CIS with the family in his house. I would really love for LJA to be divorced and kicked out and for her family to loose it all at the end.

There is no pity for CIS because he knows his family and he took part in most of their mess and when he did not take part or agree he covered it up. He has much to pay for and he will fall when CYK does not get what she wants AGAIN and spazzes out for good this time (I hope) and CDG ends up in ruin over his actions. IT could not happen to a better family. Now if he would take IYO with him we would be all set.

Guest zaabu

The person who should have a fried liver is CYK! The person who should not get any kind of redemption is CYK. Am protesting big time on this. I really don't want her to be a donor! She does not even deserve to give anyone a part of her body! That body has killed two kids already!!!!! Ottoke! 

@zaabu

You bring up a very good point as well. IF CYK is the donor and either dies or is put away they can open the path for forgiveness for her and frankly she should not have it so easy to get forgiveness after all the mess she did for the last 115 episodes.. (I am calculating next weeks also) It is like the bad girls in other drama's that go all the way to episode 116 then they do something like save a child's life or save the person they were hating on or obsessed with and dies in the process and everyone is suppose to forgive them for all the mess they did for years or in our case 120 episodes or more..

IF that is the route this writer is going for then NO WAY does she need to be the donor and get that.. why should people forgive her PCW and GSR have gone through h e l l with this woman just because she was so selfish, jealous, petty and mean. Never once did she stop doing things to hurt others and stop getting in the way of GSR and PCW. She never takes responsibility and what she has done are not small matters.. if this is the path we are heading to then I will be very upset and as I said before this writer is going on my never to be seen again list..

Thank you all for the wonderful recaps, translations and video clips - much, much appreciated.  Looks like we are slowly getting there- SBH showing some concern, although not much, for GSR; SBG seeing what he never thought would be happening in front of his eyes - the true meaning of loving and caring; SBG knows his loss - and one thing that he didn't realize is he lost to that woman he sees as someone weak and someone who he cannot rely on.  SBG, I believe, is beginning to lose it on CYK too - he is seeing how evil she is.

Loved that scene where PCW put the bracelet back on her wrist - he is not taking anymore fussing from GSR - he is taking charge of her life because he loves her and wouldn't want to lose her. 

Counting the days- or weeks - and looking forward to seeing a smiling PCW and GSR; and seeing CDG behind bars. 

BTW - SBG seeing CIS?  Seems like CIS gathering all witnesses together to take CDG down.

@viyra you touched on a very good point about SBG. He thought GSR was below him. Not exciting, never finishing up her schooling and she was not dressing sexy or had a career in anything other than as a doormat and mother.. But now she dressing differently (thanks to PCW) and has a sense of style, has her own career that he never supported her in pursuing or encouraged her to do more to explore she is no longer that doormat that he use to grab and shake and poke in the head let alone run his mouth too. GSR will when she gets fed up let him have it right back!

I can still see the first time he saw CYK and was just blown away by her and he continued to constantly hurt GSR with words comparing her. But look at what has happen CYK is turning into something real nasty in front of his eyes after all the while he put her up so high.. GSR has moved from being so low and not interesting to surpassing his view of her and how did that happen he wonders due to the love of a man that truly cared enough about her to give her the support she need, a man who encouraged her to follow her dreams and to improve herself for no other reason but to feel good about herself and give her daughter some pride. That same man is the only one that held her when she cried or just sat with her he is the only person that stood behind her pushing her forward and when she needed it stood in front of her to fight a battle to protect her. NO one else did that. And when push came to shove he was the only person that would sacrifice for her in order for her to have the chance at her dream!

SBG now sees that.. he has realized how much he has lost in his actions to this woman that is now fighting for her life. He also sees that he can do nothing really for her and the only one who can is PCW who she is pining for. As we all know it does not make him change and not have any jealousy in his heart because it does and CYK knows just how to push those buttons to get him riled up.

PCW arrested her and put that bracelet back on her wrist where it never should have left in the first place. It is about time someone took charge of her and stopped her from making decisions that hurt her and those that truly care about her and would be hurt the most if something happen to her (Yuna and PCW). NO more running away or making decisions for others! He caught her and frankly he should get to keep her! NO more lip or crazy thoughts from her!

SBH told GSR from what I can get from the article that GSR basically is the true mother to Yuna and that her being the bio mom does not mean anything with all that GSR has done for Yuna. It seems she may have stated that she should not be there talking to her about Yuna in light of that and that she should be back at the hospital where PCW is taking the chance for her to save her life! I was highly surprised but thought it was fitting that even SBH realizes that without GSR PCW would not be helping her and she would not have the chance to even get out of this mess she put herself into.. Let alone that SBH will never be the mother that Yuna yearns for because GSR is that mother and she needs to fight to be there for Yuna. GSR as I said is the one that raised that girl, and worried for her and sat up nights when she was scared or sick and even now is the only one that was thinking of Yuna and her well being!  It looks like whatever she said got through to her finally! 

Everyone is gearing up to take CDG down. I knew when he said he was going to blame GSR that SBG would have to come forward or do something since GSR had nothing to do with it. IT does not surprise me that CIS is going to see SBG because SBG stole those designs and gave them to CDG even though he now realizes how wrong he was and how he was tricked (idiot) it does not excuse his actions for whatever reasons but at least he is going to see he screwed up and hopefully fix it for nothing else but to save his own skin.. lol. Considering that GSR does not need this now.. Those that are getting things in place SJ,PCW, Team Leader, CIS and anyone else who is about to trap CDG will make sure that he ends up somewhere jail or a mental ward ( I can't see him dying but who knows, he used children in his evil plans so he is due his payback)

@zaabu

You bring up a very good point as well. IF CYK is the donor and either dies or is put away they can open the path for forgiveness for her and frankly she should not have it so easy to get forgiveness after all the mess she did for the last 115 episodes.. (I am calculating next weeks also) It is like the bad girls in other drama's that go all the way to episode 116 then they do something like save a child's life or save the person they were hating on or obsessed with and dies in the process and everyone is suppose to forgive them for all the mess they did for years or in our case 120 episodes or more..

IF that is the route this writer is going for then NO WAY does she need to be the donor and get that.. why should people forgive her PCW and GSR have gone through h e l l with this woman just because she was so selfish, jealous, petty and mean. Never once did she stop doing things to hurt others and stop getting in the way of GSR and PCW. She never takes responsibility and what she has done are not small matters.. if this is the path we are heading to then I will be very upset and as I said before this writer is going on my never to be seen again list..

​@ldy-gmerm,  This would be to good for her she needs to be lock up in a mental war because she is mental or maybe something worst but death is to good for her and forgiveness should not be granted to her when she still haven't fully accepted what she has done.. 

@Ldy Gmerm, @zaabu,

It will be very disappointing if it turns out CYK is the donor match for GSR. Out of all the people besides PCW and even GSR's family she's the only other match. Her offering to donate her liver didn't come from the goodness of her heart or her showing her love for PCW either. Where was all that love when she cheated on this man not once but twice.  She hasn't even shown any regret or remorse for the death of their child that she was responsible for. Not even for his mother's death and the miscarriage of the baby she tried to put on him. CYK coming up the donor will not wash with me as this being her redemption after all the things this woman has done and not paid for. With all the suffering and heartache she has cause how does this even equal to the lives that were lost because of this crazy woman. 

This writer built a character in CYK with mental health issues not just some rich spoiled selfish brat. Now that we're at the end the writer wants to romanticize her character to show this great love she has for PCW. She gets to save the woman he loves as this big sacrifice to prove her love for this man. Where's her heartache and suffering she gets back for all that she has caused. Not getting the man back just will not do it for me.

SBG and SBH's characters have slowly realized their faults and treatment of GSR and PCW. They are not completely there yet but they are changing. They both still have some things they need to realize and pay for. CYK just doing a 360 turn for the good would be so unrealistic and down right wrong to finish off this story. 

Archived