[Drama 2015] Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑

Guest adikkeluangman

Hogu's Love posters
zin0ZH2.jpg
94inJax.jpg
Dohee is Hogu's goddess. I hope UIE plays a slightly bitchy character in this one, she plays it so well. ;))
But the posters are almost awful.Love the ballet shoes.

dramabeans write-up
Ho-gu’s foolish love takes off
http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/01/ho-gus-foolish-love-takes-off/

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

UEE confesses she wants to go back to the jungle
UEE talked about various things with the magazine '@star1'!
B7smIImCQAAKrPy.jpg

UEE, along with the rest of the main cast of 'A Pushover's Love', posed for the February issue of the magazine. During the interview, when UEE was asked what kind of man she liked, she answered, "Before, I used to like masculine men who could protect and hold me, but I changed a lot as I got older. I like nice men better now. Instead of just being protected, I now like types that I can hug. Even if it's frustrating sometimes, I want to date someone nice."
On her appearance in SBS' 'Laws of the Jungle', she said, "I can't promise, but I want to go at least once more before I die. It was uncomfortable and lacking, but it was so beautiful that I could forget all of that."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/uee-confesses-she-wants-to-go-back-to-the-jungle-again
Hope that the magazine interview will get translated. Want to know more about the drama since the photoshoot is to promote them.
-----This is so adorable. Wait, Uee must be taller than him right. I so want to know what name that CWS call her off camera since he is younger than him.
1601570_1021463824537145_230953024020658

#최우식 tvN '호구의 사랑' 메인 포스터 공개 #Choiwooshik tvN 'Hogoo Love' Main Poster http://t.co/1AFsJJJTTI

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

January 19, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

- tvN 'Hogu's Love' Teaser - tvN 'Hogu's Love' Poster Shoot Behind-the-Scenes 
Love the cute vibe from the video. Still not Seulong in these videos. Why the pose was CWS put his head on Uee stomach. Does it to show that she is pregnant in the drama or what. 
tvN 'Hogu's Love' Poster . I think it inspired by movie poster Pieta (2012) by Lee Jung Jin and Jo Min Soo. Here the original poster.

I love the La Pieta poster! :D LOL !  I just can't wait to see this drama. I love Uee and am very excited to see CWS in a comedy. I'm used to seeing him in Ten so this is going to be a treat.  Wow Feb 9 is getting closer, I have a feeling this is going to be a fun drama.

Guest ranimah

I like CWS since he act in RTP (2012) as one of the Rangers, he's funny and so cute in that drama.  I love Uee, she the best.  Hogu's Love fighting!.

Archived