[Drama 2015] Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeay, for the poster. Why CWS face so white in the poster. I spot JYP on his shirt. So he got baby supplies all over him. His twin look neat but then wear slippers with one socks. Seulong, I don't expect him to wear suit like that. What is he occupation again. Chaebol/heir son or a lawyer? Uee look skinny a bit. Is that medals actually her own.
-----Casting news. 

B7ZfvWMCEAExABg.jpg

Yay for Lee Shi-un (Modern Farmer), who has been cast as the bestie of Choi Woo-shik (Fated To Love You) in tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama, Ho-gu’s Love. He’ll play the creator of a hit manhwa, who makes achieving the holy trinity of webtoons (#1 in hits, comments and reviews) look easy, but in reality he works himself to the bone to achieve success and is suffering from his own genius. Like Ho-gu (Choi), he knows nothing about love–and I’m already anticipating their hijinks and bro chemistry. Ho-gu’s Love airs February 9. [My Daily]
http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/01/news-bites-january-17-2015/#comments
Complete cast already confirmed can be seen HERE. But still no name for their character and relationship.

Guest adikkeluangman

tvN’s upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love” reveals main poster featuring Uee
tvN‘s upcoming drama, Hogu’s Love, revealed their main poster featuring Uee of Afterschool and Choi Woo Sik.
The pink and blue main poster, starring Choi Woo Sik and Uee, hints at a sweet chemistry between Hogu (Choi Woo Sik) and Dohee (Uee). Choi Woo Sik is praised for posing as Hogu, desperately falling in love with Dohee, and Uee for her flawless model-like figure.
2015011911240610557-540x780.jpg

The upcoming romantic comedy drama is about Hogu, who has zero relationship skills, reuniting with his first love and national swimming athlete, Dohee. The story’s motif will illustrate complicated emotions in relationships and dangerous friendships.
Meanwhile, the drama’s pilot episode is set to air at 11PM on February 9th (KST).
http://www.koreaboo.com/kdrama/tvns-upcoming-drama-hogus-love-reveals-main-poster-featuring-uee/

UIE instagram update
45uGH0d.jpg

예쁜옷입은신나는토요일!
여기가어디게~요~?☆
#비밀#도희#촬영#어메리칸스타

Dressed pretty exciting Saturday!
This is ☆? Where do ~ yo ~
Secret # Dohee # # # The American shooting star

8667ShC.jpg

얼마만에입어보는교복인지~!신난다♡
#호구의사랑#도희#교복#신남#학생

I tried to see how long that the uniforms! Awesome
Protector of love # # # uniform # Excited # Dohee students

Seems they are filming the high school days.

Guest adikkeluangman

15-01-09 From songekim Instagram#우식오빠 오빠아니고 동갑이지만..오빠~~~♡1월7일인데 6일이라고 날짜써준..멋있어용ㅎ.ㅎ유이언니도 예쁨.. 같은키 다른느낌 하ㅠㅠ#여수#촬영#호구의사랑#최우식#유이#싸인#터미널#추위#추움#카메라 힘내세용!!!!1389063_567611856707014_1328274191_n.jpg
She got autograph from CWS and Uee when she saw them filming. I guess this must be outside venue.
2015-01-14 justo_official Instagram애프터스쿨 유이씨가입으신 JUSTO 'ONEPERSON'스웻셔츠~너무잘어울리시는거같아요 앞으로도 많은 애용부탁드리구요.호구의사랑 드라마도 대박나세요^^#justo #주스토 #ANTIRACISM #antiwar #ONEPERSON #유이 #애프터스쿨 #호구의사랑10895345_1538236849787642_2028605940_n.j
I think this fashion brand is the sponsor for Uee clothes in this drama

Archived