[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sandjh said: KISSSEDDD THEY KISSED car date in the rain, cuz the tire was stuck in the mudextended car date, while on a tow truck while sharing a blanket togetherThey were talking deeply, soon jung was genuinely saying sorry for something Min ho told soon jung he likes herKISSSSSED...NO SLAP...so sweet :D 
I'm actually really glad they the writer chose to make Min Ho confess his feelings before he starts searching about who his heart donor is 

@Onnififi unni Min Ho is the best.... he never forgot his agenda.......Kissed Soon Jung (twice :D) in tow truck :-* :-* :-* soo romantic d kiss :))......he is  making big strides to his ultimate goal :)) :))

@ruzikie you said it :)) I love you too PDnim and Writernim :))

I just caught the last part of the epi.....jumping up and down :))

onnififi said: sandjh said: KISSSEDDD THEY KISSED car date in the rain, cuz the tire was stuck in the mudextended car date, while on a tow truck while sharing a blanket togetherThey were talking deeply, soon jung was genuinely saying sorry for something Min ho told soon jung he likes herKISSSSSED...NO SLAP...so sweet :D 
I'm actually really glad they the writer chose to make Min Ho confess his feelings before he starts searching about who his heart donor is 

@onnififi I guess after being initiated into the PAC in the KMHM thread I have no chance to let my pervy-ness go. *sobs*

Anyway. I'm so very happy! It's like my two long-time friends are getting married or something.

Archived