Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Bogummy's Thank You Challenge is featured here.  This is a general news about the celebrities who have done the TYC to MS in Korea. Just visit the site. 

http://www.wkorea.com/2020/05/29/엑소-찬열-수지-송혜교-등-덕분에-챌린지에-동참한-마/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=partnership

@gumtaek you got it,  as long as there is something to look forward to about Bogum,  that's more than enough. Anddddddddddd Baeksang Arts Awards is just around the corner. Seven days to go and we'll see him again in a different aura. My feelingssss,  ahhh,  can't be more excited. :D:P

• Like 1

Bogum's "Record of Youth" character description from Netflix official press release.

Park Bo-gum (Encounter, Reply 1988, Love in the Moonlight) will play Sa Hye-jun, a pragmatic and ambitious young man, who is an aspiring model/actor juggling idealism with the reality of everyday life. He has an optimistic and amiable personality that is well balanced out by an objective and flexible sense of judgment.

Netflix

• Like 2

Check this out. I was doing late paper works and got bored then I checked Twitter and I see THIS in Twitter from one of my mutuals and I check in Naver. Omg. He will enlist by Aug if he passes the audition but I like the idea he is in the band. :)

Screenshot-20200602-001427.jpg

Enlisted on August 31 if you pass "I don't inform my affiliates"

Talent Park Bo-gum (27) applied to the Navy's Army. If you pass, you will be enlisted on August 31.

View original

Actor Park Bo-gum is waving his hand. [News 1]

According to the military authorities and the entertainment industry on the 1st, Park Bo-gum conducted an interview with the Navy military troops at the Naval Headquarters in Gyeryong-si, Chungnam Province. Park Bo-gum applied for keyboard disease and verified his piano playing and singing skills that day. The entertainment industry is acclaimed for having songs and piano skills.

Park Bo-gum majored in musicals at Myongji University. In 2016, he sang the OST track of the drama'Gurmi Green Moonlight', who participated as the main character, and continued his musical activities. In March, the first regular album'blue bird' was released in Japan.

An official from the military said, "I showed my level of piano performance."

Park Bo-gum submitted the application form for the 'Navy Soldiers Enlisted in August 2020' on the 1st to 13th of last month. A source familiar with the related circumstances said, "I know that I haven't even told the affiliates." "My father said that Park Bo-gum's father was from the Navy and was affected."

The success or failure of Park Bo-gum is masked on the 25th. If Park Bo-gum passes, he will enter the 669th Navy training course at 2 pm on August 31st. The training center is the Naval Basic Military Education Group under the Naval Education Command in Jinhae, Gyeongnam. It will be discharged at the end of April 2022 after completing a total of 20 months of service, including basic training for 6 weeks.

The Navy military troops give the soldiers the will to fight and promote morale. The military band held'Cherry Blossom Ending Busking' and'Healing Concert' in April, and after the spread of the new coronavirus infectious disease (Corona 19), it revitalized the tired naval soldier. 

Skipped unrelated... 

Google trans so there are unmatched words. 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/025/0003005703

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1