Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Thanks for all the update on the FM @gumtaek

So yesterday I attended Bogummy's Singapore fanmeeting :wub: It started a little late around 6.15 – 6.20 ish? The arena was pretty full though there were a few no-show here and there. I'm not going to try to identify songs or anything, just going to share the most memorable moments and highlights for me :D

I like the MC for tonight. He's fun and teases BG a lot... We can see that he really likes BG :D They played off each other well..

When BG was describing how his ears turned red from the cold during filming, one fan goes “aawww” and BG thanked the fan saying she touched his heart. The whole audience screamed and following the mc's advice started “aawwing” even when BG's talking about happy events like his shooting in Cuba (because who doesn't want to touch his heart?) :lol:

The candle making was so fun... I laughed so hard at this segment :P He picked blue because Singapore has blue sky, blue sea and blue... air???? :w00t: He was very particular at the location of those lion/stars/heart...And the way he grunted and panicked when he dropped the heart was just too cute :joy: He puts so much care and effort into this, Linda's so lucky :p And then the lucky 3 came up on stage and make us all jelly... :scream:

He thanked us for being so loud and passionate with our voice and then he teased us by saying but we're not very good dancers :lol: (he showed this by moving his upper body a bit but not moving his feet at all – exactly how I dance :lol:) He also said that he saw a lot of us taking photos of him while he's performing :sweatingbullets: (not allowed by the organizer)

Then in the middle, he sits on the piano and started singing a Chinese song... what a beautiful sight :love:  Wearing all white and glowing... Is he really not an angel? ;)

0dBnlaN.jpg

I wish the organizer had told us to learn this song because it looked like many people were clueless... My entire section was silent, thank goodness the middle section seemed to know it...:sweatingbullets:

3 hours passed by so quickly... :tears: After he went around throwing the signed balls, he complained that one person stole his red ball:blink: This person apparently was close enough to him and put a hand into the basket and took one ball :joy:

I didn't have a chance to really look at his face from the front :sweatingbullets: It's always 3/4 or profile view because he's either passing by or looking to the side, and this included the hi-touch... When it was my turn, there was a bit of a commotion behind and he looked over so I get to see his profile again... I did tell him bloomin' and seobok fighting... not sure if he heard it though.. Not sure if it's just me, but even the Bo Gum on the screen was looking especially handsome last night :wub:

I really don't remember what songs he sang or what dance he did, I'm just so charmed with his personality and attitude – a mixture of gratitude and playfulness – just like how he appeared in the variety shows :D I'll be going to the Indonesia FM too, so maybe I'll get to see him properly then... 

Note: I sat next to @beauty_bai and she gave me a phone sticker :wub: She also makes me realize I should just stop trying to take photos -_- Just enjoy the show and leave the photo-taking to the professionals :lol:

lYe2kI8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

good night everyone, there are many beautiful images and videos of the fan meeting in Singapore, thank you so much the fans who wanted to share their memories with us. Bo Gum was awesome as always and maybe more beautiful than usual. I liked her hair, thanks to his hair stylist.Some of the pictures that I liked the most are :

Spoiler

Looking at all videos, the moments I liked the most are when he took off his jacket (very sexy in white), when he sang "My person" in the audience and when he sang "practice love" at the piano:

Spoiler

• Like 2

From Beauty_Bai

D1Tea93VsAEBj7q.jpg

D1Teb4MV4AAOWKf.jpg

D1Tec8gVYAAvhg5.jpg

Spoiler

D1Ted3UU0Acv5F4.jpg

I updated the first page with the debut single and Asia tour... Does anyone know a good gallery of photos for the Asia tour? I wanted to link it to the photos Blossom posted on their site, but they don't have an individual page for each entry segments.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@autumnight: Thanks a lot for the first-hand account of his Singapore fanmeet! Tweets were in English, so we also had a blow-by-blow account. Were you able to do the HiTouch and did you see him up close? If so, what was your impression of him?

Blossom Entertainment has an official IG and would post pics there., They also have a Facebook Page. 

https://www.instagram.com/blossom_entertainment/?hl=en

https://web.facebook.com/blossoment/

Is beauty_bai both a fan and an official photographer? I always see her pics after each Bo Gum event.

A fan said the fanmeet was like a dance party!

• LOL 1

Netizens Think These B-Cut Photos Prove Korean Celebrities Aren’t Truly Human

It’s hard to believe these photos didn’t make the final cut.

When photobooks and magazines are released, only the highest quality pictures are used. Because of that, many photos go unused in the final publication. These B-Cut photos, however, are often incredibly stunning on their own. Oftentimes, fans are surprised to see the photos that didn’t make the final cut and recently, a number of photos have been circulating that not only make fans wonder how they didn’t make it into the magazine or photobook but also have made fans wonder if their favorite celebrities are really human!

4. Park Bo Gum’s jaw-dropping unused photos

Park Bo Gum’s visuals shined so brilliantly in these photos that it’s absolutely crazy to think that they were never used!

pbg 1

pbg 2

pbg 3
  • Like 1

@autumnight: here's another link for good photos of Bo Gum during the Singapore fanmeet.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/StarArenaHD/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2204620866473316

A good… no, a GREAT day with Park Bo Gum in Singapore

The South Korean actor’s fan meeting was full of pleasant little surprises

By Tammi Tan
Posted:11 Mar 2019 10:34 Updated:11 Mar 2019 10:4

A good… no, a GREAT day with Park Bo Gum in Singapore

Photos: Tammi Tan

Park Bo Gum’s Good Day fan meeting in Singapore may not have featured a sudden, sensational guest appearance by his friend and label mate Song Joong Ki this time around, but there were still plenty of other lovely little surprises in store for the audience at the Star Theatre on Saturday night (Mar 9).

The bulk of the unexpected action happened in the second part of the three-hour event, which was more like a mini concert than a typical meet-and-greet, although there were plenty of elements of the latter as well (more on that later).

Following his soulful renditions of several soothing ballads, the South Korean actor did a total 180 as he presented us with a series of groovy, upbeat performances, complete with dance moves, flashing lights and trippy background effects - not exactly the kind of thing we would have expected from someone who usually gives us a calm, collected, and reserved impression. But hey, anything for the fans, right?

While enthusiastic cheers and attempts to record videos (which, by right, were supposed to be prohibited) were rampant throughout the duration of the fan meeting, they seemed to reach a climax when Bo Gum, after settling down at a grand piano, made everyone go crazy with a cover of JJ Lin’s ‘Practice Love’ - another delightful surprise.

Although the 25-year-old stumbled over the lyrics every now and then (can’t blame him one bit - Mandarin isn’t his native language and can be tough to master, after all), the audience had his back, singing along loudly to fill in the silent gaps and give him some much-needed encouragement. We, for one, were extremely impressed with his effort.

Just when we thought he had run out of ways to wow us, Bo Gum proved us wrong during the encore when he started dancing to TWICE’s ‘What is Love?’ and SEVENTEEN’s ‘Pretty U’. Is there anything this guy can’t do?

Park Bo Gum, the candle-making perfectionist

Something else we learned about Bo Gum is that he is a perfectionist when it comes to an art other than acting: candle-making. About halfway through the first part of the fan meeting, he was tasked with adding little decorations into a glass candle jar, before filling it with scented wax and presenting it to one lucky audience member.

Upon deciding that his candle would be Singapore-themed, Bo Gum filled the container with blue sand (which reminded him of the clear and sunny skies here), five white stars (like the ones on the Singapore flag), a tiny lion figurine (to represent the Lion City), and a heart (to show his love).

Hilarity ensued when he had trouble getting the lion figurine to stand up, and when he accidentally dropped the heart into the jar and messed everything up. “It has to be pretty!” he exclaimed, in the midst of making adorable and amusing sounds of frustration. Clearly displeased with the consequences of his little mishap, Bo Gum removed everything from the jar just to smooth out the sand and start adorning the candle all over again.

Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is dedication. And if an idol’s love for his devotees were measured purely by his endeavours to give them something new, fun, and the best that he can offer, then this fan meeting proved that Bo Gum’s admirers are very, very much adored indeed.

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/hallyubuzz/photos/park-bo-gum-in-singapore-11330926?cx_tag=rec4usaent&cid=tg:recos:rec4usaent:standard#slideshow-2

• Like 1