Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

11 hours ago, rahma92 said:

So I watched his YT live with eng sub (cr bogumcarpediem) and there's someone who give him rude comment. Suprisingly he still take it in positive's way, didnt look angry or hurt at all. His expression still same, he look calm and even trying to explain the situation. 

DREfZGr.gif

What a precious guy, so pure and innocent. 

Loved seeing his reaction too!
When watching these YT Lives he does, one can notice that he talks to fans as if he knew them personally and as if they were his friends casually chatting. I think it shows his personality a lot too, like someone who's really easy going but also self confident and natural. I think someone else might feel attacked or insecure with a comment like this but he reacts like someone talking to a friend. Same goes for the other part when someone posted "I heard a fart like sound, what was that?" and he laughs and teaes them, saying like "It must have been you?" lol
It's nice how he was just so relaxed and talking casually about his daily life with everyone. It's also very clear that he does those YT Lives because he genuinely wants to connect to his fans and isn't just doing it because someone told him to. He spent around 20 minutes on there and probalby would have stayed longer if it wasn't that late bc he prob worried that everyone needed to go to bed. He's just such a sweetheart <3 

• Like 1

According to Shinhan Bank and Shinhan Card on Monday, the two companies

plan  to  release  check  cards  printed  with  the face of actor Park Bo-gum, a

model of Shinhan Bank, within this month. In response, college students and

those in their 20s which  are  the main customer base, will be able to choose

the "Park Bo-gum card" as one of the designs for the "Shin S20 Card."

Trans and tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 1

On 7/2/2019 at 12:13 PM, willenette said:

Hi rahma, their agencies (Bogum & SJK) have begun taking action against slander regarding them. I'm sure Bogum has expressed his displeasure in being mentioned for something like this.  ^_^  The popularity has also extended to "Encounter"'s online petitions, as more people are watching the drama.

I'm waiting their REAL action. Many people still searching his name along with shk's name. media kept dragging him in ssc article. And blossom not doing anything.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, juliii said:

Loved seeing his reaction too!
When watching these YT Lives he does, one can notice that he talks to fans as if he knew them personally and as if they were his friends casually chatting. I think it shows his personality a lot too, like someone who's really easy going but also self confident and natural. I think someone else might feel attacked or insecure with a comment like this but he reacts like someone talking to a friend. Same goes for the other part when someone posted "I heard a fart like sound, what was that?" and he laughs and teaes them, saying like "It must have been you?" lol
It's nice how he was just so relaxed and talking casually about his daily life with everyone. It's also very clear that he does those YT Lives because he genuinely wants to connect to his fans and isn't just doing it because someone told him to. He spent around 20 minutes on there and probalby would have stayed longer if it wasn't that late bc he prob worried that everyone needed to go to bed. He's just such a sweetheart <3 

He is really a sweetheart. Its true he treated his fans like his friends. I think he will act like that in front of his friends too (people in his age or younger than him). Its cute.

This one is my fav, he is so natural. :wub: 

6vjTHJU.gif

• Like 3

Spoiler

Regarding Blossom Ent. not doing anything...they're probably only taking legal actions against reporters or famous bloggers, not random meme tweets from small accounts because otherwise they'd have to sue too many people. And as far as I've seen online, there hasn't been any new article linking PBG to the SongSong Divorce, just some reporters actually speaking up for PBG saying that he doesn't have anything to do with it. So I think they are trying to just let this pass. I guess a person looks much more guilty when they're too concerned about rumors and too defensive. Imo they did the right thing, reacting right away but at the same time not giving these people too much attention bc ultimately that's what these people want. 
Someone said SJK should have spoken up to defend PBG but I think that would've blown this into a whole other dimension. There would've been too much buzz. I think they have to let it pass and soon ppl will forget about it. Most people know it was an absurd rumor anyway, based only on the good acting of PBG and SHK in their last drama. 

Edited by juliii
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2

47 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

He is really a sweetheart. Its true he treated his fans like his friends. I think he will act like that in front of his friends too (people in his age or younger than him). Its cute.

This one is my fav, he is so natural. :wub: 

6vjTHJU.gif

(I'm not sure how to include two quotes in one post, have yet to figure this out :wacko: so...sorry for double posts...)
Anyway YES THIS WAS MY FAVORITE PART TOO! So natural!! Plus, I also really wanted to know his skincare routine lol :lol: Next time I'll spam his YT Live and demand more details. His skin is unreal! It must be the side effect of his positive vibes :D maybe positive thinking will make your skin shine...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Reposting with @ahdrianaa's permission

Park Bo Gum has been criticized by netizens for being so thoughtless in accepting the Encounter drama. Here are the facts:

3rd journalist says that the most popular theory seems to be that SJK is furious because SHK and PBG had an affair. In her opinion this rumor sounds like the creation of someone writing a drama or someone who has watched way too many dramas.

She also added that PBG was first cast in BF and when it was announced that Kyo would be the female lead, SJK called the former to tell him to work without feeling uncomfortable < in my opinion the journalist is sharing this since a lot of Korean and International netizens are criticizing PBG for being thoughtless in accepting a drama with such an intimate romance with SHK. The journalist is pointing out that PBG himself was already attached to the project from the beginning and even SJK never had any problems regarding the project and it’s story>

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@gumtaek Done filling up support:heart:

3 hours ago, rahma92 said:

SeparateBlindBarebirdbat

I cant get over his Manila FM. Look at this boy having his playful side while singing. He is so comfortable and energetic during the FM. 

But when he was at the airport you can see him a little bit scared and wary. 

@juliii Hi welcome to PBG soompi thread.  He is really adorable and cute on YT Live. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, juliii said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Regarding Blossom Ent. not doing anything...they're probably only taking legal actions against reporters or famous bloggers, not random meme tweets from small accounts because otherwise they'd have to sue too many people. And as far as I've seen online, there hasn't been any new article linking PBG to the SongSong Divorce, just some reporters actually speaking up for PBG saying that he doesn't have anything to do with it. So I think they are trying to just let this pass. I guess a person looks much more guilty when they're too concerned about rumors and too defensive. Imo they did the right thing, reacting right away but at the same time not giving these people too much attention bc ultimately that's what these people want. 
Someone said SJK should have spoken up to defend PBG but I think that would've blown this into a whole other dimension. There would've been too much buzz. I think they have to let it pass and soon ppl will forget about it. Most people know it was an absurd rumor anyway, based only on the good acting of PBG and SHK in their last drama. 

Like what @gumtaek said 

Spoiler

People believe shk did unforgivable thing that make sjk really freak out and filed his divorce. So there's many speculation, the most big one is shk cheating with pbg. Some people believe it thanks to media dragging his name in every topic. They think its make sense, the reason why sjk really freak out its because his wife cheating with his best friend. Some article made it sound more dramatic, they kept mentioning park bogum as sjk's fav little brother, and even showing their brotherhood moment in awards ceremony. And eventho they put a remark, shk cheating with pbg is just a rumour, they still burn the situation. 

Yes I think blossom just want it to pass. Its kinda late if SJK decide to speak up for him now (tho I think thats his responsibility). I hope article stop mentioning his name for 'anything' reason, so people will really forget about it. 

I see many his korean fans is really angry and not satisfied with what blossom did right now. 

Spoiler

See the comment they want PBG left blossom

I dont understand how could people say hurtful comments about him. :cry: 

But yeah we will just need to wait, and let it pass. I'm sure he will be okay. He will spread more love and pay it with his project

PleasantGleefulGlowworm

FlashyImpossibleAustraliancattledog
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, juliii said:

(I'm not sure how to include two quotes in one post, have yet to figure this out :wacko: so...sorry for double posts...)
Anyway YES THIS WAS MY FAVORITE PART TOO! So natural!! Plus, I also really wanted to know his skincare routine lol :lol: Next time I'll spam his YT Live and demand more details. His skin is unreal! It must be the side effect of his positive vibes :D maybe positive thinking will make your skin shine...

I think he tell the truth, if you checking his ep in 2d1n he really just put toner and cream. But yeah maybe its because his positive vibes too :w00t: 
BowedQuaintAlpinegoat

9 hours ago, thadora said:

I cant get over his Manila FM. Look at this boy having his playful side while singing. He is so comfortable and energetic during the FM. 

But when he was at the airport you can see him a little bit scared and wary. 

He really did his best to make his fans happy :blush: 

Spoiler

Because ph media praising him so highly I end up checking other actors fanmeeting in Ph. And he is really a rare one. So proud of him!

LegalWetIrishterrier 
FatherlyWeirdAgouti 
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, juliii said:

Hi juliii, for multiple replies, just click the "quote" on the posts in which you want to reply & those will go into your "reply" box..............Just take note that you have to do this shortly because if it takes time, multiple posting doesn't apply anymore. You may try it! :P

• Insightful 1

Taiwan Media News Video Comparing What Happened to Park Bo Gum to the KDrama WWW

It's saying that whatever is happening to Bo Gum is similar to the drama...people are manipulating the keywords on Naver to make Bo Gum's name trend together with Song Hye Kyo. It also says that Bo Gum is being dragged in this for no reason acknowledging that he is innocent.

credit: plainbogum on Twitter

• Like 1