Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

I dont know what happened in korea right now, but korean fans believe there's someone who want to ruin bogum's image :cry: someone manipulated naver, and put his name in hot topic beside shk's name.

I hope its just some kind of system error or something. Its kinda scared me. I mean whats their intention? Ruining park bogum wont give them anything, he just an actor.

• Like 1

Bombastic...One More Time!

D-Tb_y9U8AE3PmT.jpg

D-TcBQtUIAEKbMn.jpg

D-TcCUCUIAIn1Zv.jpg

Spoiler

D-TcHKjUIAAHMZB.jpg

credit: Logo

@rahma92: That certainly is not a product of system error. Bo Gum always creates more buzz when included in any news item. I learned that from a Korean fan. So he is always tagged or mentioned in articles even if these are not at all related to him. There's a lot of malice and shall we say "greed" in dragging him into this news.

I remember a line from the drama "My Love From Another Star" said by a reporter...that often they are not after the truth...their concern is for their articles to be given a hot response by the readers. 

As a fan of Bo Gum for several years, I have to say that he has weathered through several controversies.rumors.

All will be well in the end.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Just for us to please take note of

Spoiler

You might come across some scuba diving pics of Bogummy. Please do not post these in the thread. These are private pics that should not be posted in public threads such as Soompi. Thank you and counting on your support for this. 

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@rahma92: That certainly is not a product of system error. Bo Gum always creates more buzz when included in any news item. I learned that from a Korean fan. So he is always tagged or mentioned in articles even if these are not at all related to him. There's a lot of malice and shall we say "greed" in dragging him into this news.

I remember a line from the drama "My Love From Another Star" said by a reporter...that often they are not after the truth...their concern is for their articles to be given a hot response by the readers. 

As a fan of Bo Gum for several years, I have to say that he has weathered through several controversies.rumors.

All will be well in the end.

I Think this is kinda different, if you checking the static, his name appeared just for 5 second and dissapeared in 2 second and appeared again for like one second, thats why many people found this weird. Did something like this happened before? 

Wondering is this true? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Hi all especially @gumtaek@rahma92 @autumnight for keeping this thread alive. Hi also to all lurkers:)

Bogum leave a strong impression to Phil. media:heart:

During Manila FM what I really really love is the Bombastic because its not part of the program but he is willing and game to dance:lol:.

Second is the Boy with Luv dance since its the first time he do it in FM. And the way he dance so graceful and all smile:joy:

But the Best is when he sang I Will Be Here. Its my favorite version song of Gary V. 

The highlights of FM is high five. He is so energetic that I wish we can video our high five with Him. He is like a Kid waving and swaying his hips when I do high five. Just told him PLEASE STAY HEALTHY AND GOD BLESS and He said Thank you. 

What an unforgettable experience for this Noona who is for the first time in my life follow an actor whom can be my son/nephew/brother/friend. 

And the best of all is I meet Bogum mutuals who share the same feeling. Who only stan for Bogum like me and kdrama addict also. 

And for Bogummy thank you for always bringing the BEST in all your FM. Filipino love you very much. Many can’t attend because of financial matter. 

GOD BLESS and Praying for your continued success in your career and meet the woman of your dream who share Faith and love to God and truly love you:blush:

• Love 4