Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Oops what happened? Did the streaming die at your end too? 

What an AWESOME night! Enjoyed myself thoroughly. Thank you chingus for your friendship, company, sharing and the loads of humour! Cheers and good night! And oh, i did not get to check out the pants, sigh....

• Like 9

This year KBS music festival honors mum and dad :wub: I dunno about last year's festival or other station's song festival, I'm just very happy that Bogummy is given this chance to effectively presents the warmth and love in family.  Our BOgum is LOVE :heart::heart:

@4evgbogummy nastolgic feeling, R88 song :wub: lol at your obsession... his pants :w00t: enjoying the song?

• Like 5

naver] 'KBS GAYO FESTIVAL' PARK BOGUM X IRENE 'WARM CHEMISTRY PREVAILS FROM MUSIC BANK'

Posted on 7:37 AM by kei z

201612292314681112_1_99_20161229231603.jpg?type=w430_q80
post response: +970

Untitled%2B6.bmp
original post: here

1. [+5057, -160]
Seriously if we're talking about MCs it should've been these 2 from the start!!!!

2. [+4155, -115]
We should be able to see both of them as MCs...

3. [+3270, -100]
Chemistry from the forth dimensional uncrossable wall

4. [+2886, -95]
As expected..

5. [+2692,- 79]
The chemistry is solid.. Somehow you can just feel itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why didn't they give it to Ireneㅠㅠㅠ Even the MC-ing is done the same way as Music Bank

6. [+958, -48]
Their chemistry is seriously good. It's nice to see Park Bogum more comfortable because Irene came

7. [+942, -55]
Seriously KBS must reflect on this, they let go of Irene and Park Bogum's amazing chemistry to put him with Seolhyun, this was a major mistake

8. [+874, -38]
Irene's face keeps improving and Park Bogum's face bloomed in just a year.. When he was with Seolhyun he kinda looked uncomfortable

9. [+811, -39]
They should've seriously went with Irene... I miss them

10. [+834, -47]
He suits Irene so wellㅋㅋ

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com.ng/2016/12/naver-kbs-gayo-festival-park-bogum-x.html?m=1 

• Like 9