Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Nice of her to point out that this charity event is not just fan service but it comes from a sincere heart. Some might be like, "oh it's just an event by dominoes blablabla" but we should be reminded of the person involved in this charity and his personality. We mustn't take his kindness & sincerity as just a show off but let us learn from it and appreciate the Life we have been given. Merry Christmas Eve everyone.:)

P.S: there's no controversy, rumours or whatever going on. She's just stating her views(well, there will always be doubters, that's life) or opinion. So don't think otherwise or panic. :)

• Like 10

Quickie interview with Park Bo Gum in KL

DA FAQ got the opportunity to talk to Korean drama superstar Park Bo Gum who is on his Asian tour "Oh Happy Days". First stop, Kuala Lumpur...we sat him down and threw him some questions. If you're a K-Drama fan, then you will want to see this! 

• Like 10

PARK BO GUM - RAPID FIRE | DA FAQ

On our meet with K-Drama Superstar Park Bo Gum, we got him on a rapid fire session which didn't quite go as rapidly...as expected. Nevertheless we shared good times with this Superstar that most of us dreamed off. Here's a little bit of that time we shared for you.

• Like 9

Park Bogum took over this 2016 as the star of the year

12/23/2016 08:52:00 pm  naver, park bogum  No comments

201612141837776345_585126cdaf834_99_20161219093111.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-12-23%2Bat%2B8.48.16%2BPM.png

1. [+1571, -59]  I'm already looking forward to what Park Bogum will do this 2017

2. [+1361, -51]  As expected of Park Bogum!!!!!

3. [+1302, -50]  Park Bogum congrats looking forward to your next work

4. [+1292, -51]  Park Bogum really worked hard this year.  I'm really thankful for this year to have found out about Park Bogum

5. [+1223, -54]  Ending 2016 with an applause.  Let's only walk a flower path in 2017 to you who's worked really hard

6. [+442, -20]  Everyone knows 2016 was Park Bogum's year, agreed

7. [+414, -16]  Moonlight, Reply, etc.  Park Bogum did really well this year!!!

8. [+393, -15]  Park Bogum hwaiting!!!!

9. [+393, -18]  It's so great to be a fan of Park Bogum this 2016

10. [+379, -15]  Park Bogum congrats

++++
May his star shines even brighter in 2017
  • Like 9

12 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

Wow!!!BKK tickets sold out???? So happy to know that. Bo Gum is love by all fans !!!!! 

The perks is even more precious in BKK FM as every VIP ticket holder will get a chance to get a group pics with him

• Like 7

[naver] PARK BOBUM, SURPRISE VISIT AT THE HOSPITAL... TEARS SEEING THE SICK KIDS

Posted on 9:20 PM by kei z

20161223001641_0_20161223181457213.jpg?type=w540
20161223002050_0_20161223181457216.jpg?type=w540

post response: +4.832

Untitled%2B2.bmp
original post: here

1. [+10,353, -300]
This bast*rd....Damn it....
 > I sympathize with this short yet relatable comment!
 > ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 > Such a short comments that hits near home
 > Park Bogum is really perfect

2. [+8,809, -198]
His face is pretty and his actions are pretty too♥♥ Park Bogum hit big

3. [+8,679, -378]
Yah, I'm a guy, but can I like you too?
 > I'm a guy too, but he's mine
 > Gay party yo
 > I'm a guy too... But I want to date Park Bogum
 > It'll be dangerous for him once he goes to the army
 > Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The comments are crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+6,588, -251]
If he went all the way there and didn't cry, he's not our Bogumie right

5. [+5,932, -384]
God-Bogum, even though I'm a guy, I want to date you
> You're not the only one
> Why do guys like Bogum so much??

6. [+1,277, -32]
The sick children must've spent a happy day. Everyone be healthy. Bogumie fighting

7. [+1,293, -38]
Damn it, such a healing boy

8. [+1,250, -40]
When I look at Park Bogum, I want to become a person like him

9. [+1,202, -39]
There's seriously no way you cannot like him

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/12/naver-park-bobum-surprise-visit-at.html

The first comment already hits more than 10,000 like

No 3 comment though:blink:

Park Bo Gum Makes Surprise Visit To Children’s Hospital

park-bo-gum1

Actor Park Bo Gum brought plenty of much-needed smiles to a children’s hospital in Seoul on the afternoon of December 23 when he made a surprise visit.

While at the hospital, Park Bo Gum took photos with children and signed autographs. Many pictures of Park Bo Gum at the hospital have been shared via social media, with one staff member joking in a caption to a photo, “Today I felt like it was a good idea for me to work in a hospital.” One mother mentioned that she saw Park Bo Gum tear up when he met her sick daughter and wrote, “He seems like a really warm-hearted person.”

Park Bo Gum made the trip to the hospital as an event sponsored by a pizza brand for which he’s currently a model.

Park Bo Gum must have made the holidays a bit brighter for the families in the hospital and everyone working there!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/23/park-bo-gum-makes-surprise-visit-childrens-hospital/
  • Like 10

Counting on your 24 votes daily for Bogum for the Soompi Awards up to January 16, 2017.

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27 : For Best Actor

@sara2908, @mellinadear, @dahae2006, @4evgbogummy, @mai5116, @MichelleBG, @onlysb1, @in00022, @NongpeeP,@GoodInfluence, @chocolatepie, @thesunset,@bogumalltheway, @Tu_riddle,@justgummy, @Yesin Lee,@penguinxbogum,@wyen6, @kangniee, and all those I fail to mention. Thanks in advance!

Please spread the word!

Another translation of the tweet...

tumblr_oinbuwFRYJ1untowto1_500.jpg

@soohyunjae: #Play <#Our Women> Kyaak!!!!! Who is this? Are they Christmas presents, or what? Actors #ParkBoGum, #KwakDongYeon came to #SooHyunJaeTheatre today! Hoobae’s who didn’t forget after wrapping up drama #Gurumi and came to see #AhnNaeSang sunbaenim’s show!
It’s a scene that’s filled with warmth!
http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/
  • Like 11

Article in a Philippine National Daily

Park Bogum named 2016’s top Korean drama actor

By: Jonathan Hicap

Published December 22, 2016, 7:05 PM

Young actor Park Bogum, who starred in the hit series “Reply 1988” and “Love in the Moonlight,” has been chosen in a poll as the number one TV drama actor for 2016.

The 23-year-old star garnered 35.2% to top the yearend Gallup Korea poll, which asked 1,700 Koreans aged 13 and above to pick their top drama actors of the year.

He edged out Song Joong Ki, the star of the hit drama “Descendants of the Sun,” who placed second with 28.1%.

unnamed

Korean stars Park Bogum (left) and Song Joong Ki. (Photos courtesy of Blossom Entertainment) | Manila Bulleti

Song Joong Ki’s co-star Song Hye Kyo is third with 12.6 % while Kim Yoo Jung of “Love in the Moonlight” placed fourth with 8.2% and Jo Jung-suk of “Jealousy Incarnate” finished fifth with 4.6%.

Actress Ra Mi Ran, a “Reply 1998” star who is currently in the drama “The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop,” got sixth place with 3.4%.

The seventh to tenth places are Gong Hyo Jin of “Jealousy Incarnate,” 3.2%; Go Doo-Shim of “Our Gap-soon,” 3%; Jun Ji Hyun of “Legend of the Blue Sea,” 2.9%; and Kim Hee Ae of “The Second Last Love,” 2.6%.

http://entertainment.mb.com.ph/2016/12/22/park-bogum-named-2016s-top-korean-drama-actor/

• Like 7