Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

***  I hope Park Bo Gum and Park Bo Young  can work on a project together in the future. This is the pairing I wish to see in a drama. IDK why they have not worked on a project together.   :Ohboy3:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, willenette said:

***  I hope Park Bo Gum and Park Bo Young  can work on a project together in the future. This is the pairing I wish to see in a drama. IDK why they have not worked on a project together.   :Ohboy3:

That's also a dream pairing I have wished to come true? I wished for IU (done), Kim Sohyun (done), Kim Jiwon ( not yet) , Park Bo Young and even Han So He and Go Younjung🤩 and ofc Suzy in drama.

• Love 1

*** Next month (April) and Bogum will start filming "Good Boy" with Kim So Hyun. (I enjoyed Tales of Nokdu) He has a short break in filming this since he just wrapped-up his drama with IU. "Good Boy" is getting a definitive end of 2024 arrival. Bogum has great female leads for these (2) dramas. I hope he's going to dominate ratings this year with his first drama in many years not since "Record of Youth", during which he did (2) years of MS. I'm super looking forward to "Good Boy". Bogum is going to be very busy until early next year. He has his variety show out in June along with the movie "Wonderland" + Baeksang hosting in May, then this drama and the IU drama in early 2025. After many years he will be active again. I'm cautiously optimistic about "Good Boy", he's finally trying out a different role and genre here. It's gonna be one busy year for Bogum. I love that he's staying busy and hope he will not ever take a long hiatus again. It's a shame if he wasted his talents. One drama a year is enough so, hopefully, he'll maintain his working pace. Now, if it's (2) dramas a year, of course, I would love it!   :heart4:

• Like 1

EVENT: Scrap That Ending - My OTP Should Have Ended Up Together (instead)!

second-lead-syndrome-sls.gif

Which kdramas ended up with the "wrong" couple in the end? Why should YOUR OTP have gotten a happy ending instead?

second-lead-syndrome-sls.gif

Your Event Organizers

• Like 1

Korean Dramas You Must Watch If You Need Motivation In Life

You'll find relatable characters in these series!

As young adults, there will be a stage in our lives where we have to strive so hard to improve ourselves and establish an enjoyable career. There are times when we try to reflect on our life choices and ask ourselves what went wrong. Welcome to adultingwhere doses of self-doubts are supplied regularly.

As we try to keep our silent battles, portraying real-life situations in TV shows allows people to understand that what we are going through is valid. We usually get comfort once we discover that others are going through the same thing as ours. That kind of comfort can come in the form of a Korean series that's so relatable, that it's as if it was written based on our life struggles.

3. Record Of Youth (2020)

Who's in it: Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, Byeon Woo Seok, Kwon Soo Hyun

They say that we should make the best out of our days while we're young. But while we are trying to make memories that will last a lifetime, it's also the same period where we chase our dreams and prepare for our future. The adulting life can either make you or break you, and this is what Record Of Youth is all about. Three young people try to enter such competitive industries: Sa Hye Jun and Won Hae Hyo are models-turned-actors who come from different social backgrounds. Meanwhile, Ahn Jeong Ha is someone who sacrificed her office job to pursue her passion for make-up. The story features the rough beginnings of the main characters and how they reach for success. 

Record Of Youth follows a beautiful story of career growth, friendship, and love—three key life factors that we aspire to establish in our 20s to early 30s. It's a simple yet moving drama that will encourage the viewers to never stop dreaming because the fulfillment of our dreams might just be around the corner.

We just need to make some sacrifices and wise decisions.

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/inspiring-k-dramas-a5002-20220629-lfrm

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this. Some stars go the extra mile to show their friendships last beyond the drama. Even after filming wraps, they send coffee trucks to the set when their close actor friends are working on new projects. I remember Bogum shared his appreciation for a thoughtful gift last year. He posted a photo on his IG story with a simple caption, “Thank you for your support!” The photo revealed a coffee truck sent by his former Reply 1988 co-star, Ahn Jae Hong. The messages on the truck displayed both encouragement and affection. One message read, “We support writer Lim Sangchun’s drama When Life Gives You Tangerines and Park Bo Gum!” while another offered a cool refreshment to the staff with a heartwarming shout-out to Park Bo Gum: “Have a cool drink on a hot day and please take good care of our Bo Gum!” Ahn Jae Hong even referenced his character Ju Oh Nam from Netflix series Mask Girl with the message “Aishiteru!” This exchange showcases the enduring friendship between the two actors, who first bonded while playing close friends in Reply 1988.   :Fist1:

20240402161410578ppcx.jpg

photo source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240402161401925

*** tvN  dramas are popular in and out of Korea. The channel has quite a lot of hit dramas on its record. The channel keeps on having high ratings with interesting plots and Hallyu actors in its cast. Here is a list of the tvN dramas with the highest ratings up until now (all years).     :kisslevel:

(Updated

4. "Reply 1988" - 18.8%

The "Replies" series were popular and "Reply 1988" (2015-2016) was the most popular. The last episode reached 18.8%. Girl's Day's HyeRi, Park BoGum, Go KyungPyo, Ryu JunYeol and Lee DongHwi acted in the drama.

*** Park Bo Gum & Lee Hyun Woo have a striking resemblance. They can easily be mistaken for long-lost siblings! They also share similar boy-next-door vibes. During the time when I was not familiar with Bogum yet, I mistaken him for Bogum in his cameo in Scholar Who Walks The Night starring Lee Jun Ki.   :kitty:

1703959515-1.png

*** On April 15, it was confirmed that the three stars Park Bo Gum, Suzy, and Shin Dong Yup will be reuniting as hosts at this year’s Baeksang Arts Awards! Bogum will be on his sixth year being a co-host. This year’s ceremony is scheduled to take place at COEX on May 7 at 5 p.m. KST and will be broadcast live via JTBC.  :Ohboy3:

0002631998_001_20240415111016525.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=021&aid=0002631998

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Park Bo Gum, Suzy, And Shin Dong Yup Confirmed To Reunite For 6th Year As Hosts At The 60th Baeksang Arts Awards

20240415023016_baeksang-arts-awards.jpeg

Park Bo Gum, Suzy, and Shin Dong Yup will be reuniting as hosts at this year’s Baeksang Arts Awards!

On April 15, it was confirmed that the three stars will be hosting the 60th Baeksang Arts Awards.

Since the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards, Shin Dong Yup hosted each year of the ceremony except for in 2017 (which was hosted by Park Joong Hoon), making it his 10th year as a host for the ceremony.

Similarly, Suzy will be hosting the ceremony for her ninth consecutive year since the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards, solidifying her position as an icon of Baeksang Arts Awards.

Park Bo Gum also celebrates his sixth year being a co-host, raising anticipation for the upgraded chemistry between the three MCs.

The organizing committee of Baeksang Arts Awards remarked, “The three MCs add up to a total of 25 years of hosting experience [at the Baeksang Arts Awards]. Now, they boast chemistry in which they can communicate just by looking at each other’s eyes. This year is even more meaningful as it is a monumental year celebrating [the awards ceremony’s] 60th anniversary.”

This year’s ceremony is scheduled to take place at COEX on May 7 at 5 p.m. KST and will be broadcast live via JTBC.

Check out the full list of nominees here!

credit : soompi news

*** It has been reported that Hyeri and Park Bo Gum said to have sent condolence wreaths to the funeral home where the body of Park Bo Ram lies to express condolences to their close colleague. Park Bo Ram has a good relationship with Hyeri, Park Bo Gum and other Reply 1988 stars where she was part of the TV series OST.  RIP.....  :rip:

Shin Dong-yeob, Suzy, Park Bo-gum to host Baeksang Arts Awards

From left: comedian Shin Dong-yeob, actor Suzy and Park Bo-gum. The three will co-host the 60th Baeksang Arts Awards, set to take place at Coex at 5 p.m. on May 7. [CP ENTERTAINMENT, MANAGEMENT SOOP, THE BLACK LABEL]

From left: comedian Shin Dong-yeob, actor Suzy and Park Bo-gum. The three will co-host the 60th Baeksang Arts Awards, set to take place at Coex at 5 p.m. on May 7. [CP ENTERTAINMENT, MANAGEMENT SOOP, THE BLACK LABEL]

Comedian Shin Dong-yeob and actors Suzy and Park Bo-gum will host this year’s Baeksang Arts Awards, set to take place at Coex in Gangnam District, southern Seoul, at 5 p.m. on May 7.

This is Shin’s seventh consecutive year hosting the ceremony, and his 10th overall. The veteran comedian currently stars on “SNL Korea” as a cast member and has been a long time host for SBS’s “Animal Farm” and KBS2’s “Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend.”

credit : JoongAngDaily

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/2024-04-15/entertainment/television/Shin-Dongyeob-Suzy-Park-Bogum-to-host-Baeksang-Arts-Awards/2025609

tvN has a history of wonderful K-Dramas: Here are 8 of the Top-Rated tvN Dramas of All-Time

tvN is topping the charts lately with their recent drama releases, particularly with “Queen of Tears” leading the viewership charts. Here are eight of the top-rated tvN dramas of all time that have left a significant mark in the K-drama scene.

3. “Reply 1988”

This nostalgic series is one of the most legendary cable dramas, reviving school and neighborhood memories. It has won many hearts with an average rating of 18.8%.

source : allkpop