Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

*** Remember the time when Park Bo Gum went viral for his boombastic dance during the filming of" Love in the Moonlight"? He was all dressed up as a prince surrounded by his servants and eunuchs dancing to Boombastic. He shined wearing glasses over his traditional attire. Bogum definitely had the time of his life as it was evident in his expressions that he completely loved it. This was not the only time he did the Boombastic dance, he was spotted grooving to this song on the requests of his fans a couple of times during the fan meeting events.   :loveu:

BLAST FROM THE PAST: Most Iconic 2nd Generation Kpop Songs / Videos

RXrf.gif

Walk down the memory lane and vote for your favorite 2nd generation kpop songs. Or be curious and learn what set the Hallyu wave in serious motion 15 years ago. :kiss_wink:

Your Event Organizers

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for advertisement models! The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior, using big data collected from September 2 to October 2. The Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of popular advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for October.     :heart2beat:

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. NewJeans
  2. Lim Young Woong
  3. Son Heung Min
  4. Son Suk Ku
  5. IU
  6. BTS
  7. Jo In Sung
  8. BLACKPINK
  9. Gong Yoo
  10. Lee Jung Jae
  11. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA
  12. Yoo Jae Suk
  13. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  14. Lee Byung Hun
  15. Kang Dong Won
  16. Lee Chan Won
  17. Shin Dong Yup
  18. Park Seo Joon
  19. Hyun Bin
  20. Kim Ho Joong
  21. Young Tak
  22. LE SSERAFIM
  23. Han Hyo Joo
  24. IVE
  25. Kang Daniel
  26. Won Bin
  27. Jung Hae In
  28. Park Bo Gum
  29. Ma Dong Seok
  30. Han Ji Min

105707_226866_5236.jpg

105707_226867_5243.jpg

source : http://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=105707

• Like 1

*** On October 9 KST, Park Bo Gum took to his personal Instagram to share some personal vacation photos with the caption - "A trip that one day we can reminisce and say, ‘We had a good time back then.’  In the photos, Park Bo Gum was seen smiling widely as he enjoyed the nature scenery, giftshops, and more while he rode his bicycle along the road. He's dressed in a brown blazer perfect for the fall season, along with a black cap. He looks so fine that my heart flutters.   :cutekitty:

https://www.instagram.com/bogummy/?img_index=1

1696823356-befunky-collage-2023-10-08t22

• Like 1

5 K-Actors Who Slay the Role of Psychopath: Ok Taecyeon, Im Siwan, More

Versatile K-actors Ok Taecyeon, Im Siwan, and more established a lasting impression after playing the role of a psychopath.

Psychopath characters is challenging to give life to. The actors must immerse themselves in the dark persona and convey the character's emotions and identity to bring them to life.

Despite their battles between the good and the bad, as required by their roles, viewers can't help but admire these Korean stars who made outstanding performances through their evil persona.

Park Bo Gum

I Remember You
(Photo : KBS2)

Park Bo Gum made his acting debut when he appeared in the series "Hello Monster," also known as "I Remember You."

He took on the role of Jun Sun Ho, who was first introduced as a genius and successful lawyer.

As the story unfolds, the viewers find out that he was raised by a psychopath, and developed a dark side as he grows up.

From the sly smirk on his face to the pain in his eyes, the actor brings to the screen an interesting character of an antagonist.

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/131613/20231013/5-k-actors-slay-role-psychopath-ok-taecyeon-im-siwan.htm

*** On Oct 14th, Park Bo-gum’s interview video was uploaded on the YouTube channel “Esquire Korea”.  He revealed the reason why he started Instagram after only using Twitter. He said, “I noticed the increasing number of impersonating accounts. Actually, I’m not the type to be active on SNS. I debated whether to create one or not. But to prevent fans from being confused, and with the hope to avoid any chaos, I decided to start an Instagram account.“ When asked about his recent status, Park Bo-gum replied, “I’ve been actively filming the drama ‘You Have Done Well’. And I’m also practicing and preparing for a musical called ‘Let Me Fly’.“ He recently visited Paris, he said, “If I have some spare time, I tend to visit museums and art gallery exhibitions. I like to find nearby parks to take walks in.” Known for his “mirror selfie” skills, Park Bo-gum shared, “I’m not that good at taking selfies. My reflection in the mirror feels comfortable and seems natural, and often looks like it came out well.” He was questioned, “When you see yourself in the mirror, what do you think?“, he answered, “Feel like really handsome?” He then immediately apologized “I’m sorry“, causing laughter. When asked “Which part of your face do you like the most?“, he smilingly said, “Eyes, nose, lips. I like them all.“ Park Bo-gum held a fan meeting for the first time in 4 years. Regarding this, he confessed, “About 2 hours before the start of the performance, I began to feel nervous. On the first day of the show, I performed worse than during rehearsals. I was so disappointed in myself and also felt sorry for the fans. However, for the second day of the performance, I decided to forget everything that had passed and just enjoy without any regrets or remorse. I remember working hard with the mindset of wanting to create good memories with my fans.”   :ohboy2:

20231014185523609ngbn.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20231014184531058

• Like 1

The Top 3 Korean Male Celebrities People Ask To Look Like, According To A Plastic Surgeon 

Which one is your bias?

Director Oh Jae Hyun of One Peak Plastic Surgery recently revealed the top 3 Korean male celebrities that people who are receiving plastic surgery hope to look like. Many of these celebs are famous for their good looks and perfect facial features, such as their big eyes or tall noses.

2. Park Bo Gum

Next, he chose the “original face genius” actor Park Bo Gum.

UHX7ZqPoFcjbbfIKA3Jq0D0uo3A7evF8TuR_3oSF

His eyes have thin inner double eyelids. The eyes are clear and the eyebrow bone is protruding, making the eyes turn inward, creating a deeper and more profound look to his face.

Along with good eyes, he also has a high nose bridge and slightly up-turned tip of his nose, giving off a mischievous and lively impression.

His nose is also slightly rounded, giving off what Director Oh describes as a slightly feminine appearance.

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/korean-male-celebrities-idols-actors-plastic-surgery-look-like/