Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Spoiler

New Year once again to everyone in thread. Here's to a drama and 2 movies for Park Bo Gum this 2020!

If he really confirmed for wonderland, and will start filiming in 1st half of this year then Its mean he is turning down youth record. :huh: 

Btw Wonderland still need one more main lead right? They still not finished casting their actor yet. 

Translation 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I still in confused mode with that casting news. :lol:

If JKY turning down youth record because of schedule conflict, then why they gave it to bogum who already taking Wonderland? 

One of the project need to be push to the end of 2020, because I guess he just can take one project in 1st half of the year and he will be busy promoting seobok in 2nd half of 2020. 

Anyway happy holidays guys. 

ZigzagCriminalGourami

• Confused 1

The Coca-Cola  CF makes me reminded of me when I'm with friends traveling and chitchatting. Truly,  all of us have little big moments. I love the cf, makes me feel good. :D

BTW, Bogum is still the star of CC. I was waiting for the end part who would make the parting scene and yay it's still bogummy. He is really and still the face of CC. B)

The muscular jaw is killing this ahjummas's heart. :wub::sweatingbullets:

IMG-20200101-232631.jpg

credit:watermark

• LOL 1

Most of the Naver articles are about the exciting 2020 Chungmoro line-up. Notice the size of the pic of Seobok compared to others. It is really a much anticipated film. The great expectation must exert a lot of pressure on our Bogummy.

credit: Logo

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Most of the Naver articles are about the exciting 2020 Chungmoro line-up. Notice the size of the pic of Seobok compared to others. It is really a much anticipated film. The great expectation must exert a lot of pressure on our Bogummy.

credit: Logo

True... Most of the articles there are talking about movies to be released in this year 2020. I really like the first still released by CJ ENM for Seobok. They are really the best in marketing. It highly motivates the interest of viewers, that also according to the articles in Naver. 

Ohhh,  great expectation is a lot on his shoulder, but lets not worry bc Gong Yoo sunbae is also there. All fans of them will surely collaborate with each other for the success of the movie. 

@rahma92lol, the place looks like a cave in a dumping area. I think those are electrical wastes. No idea also. I saw like an animal with a long neck, lol. 

We really need news from Bogum,  at least he retweeted the Coke CF. :lol: