Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

21 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Yes, news said filming will start in April.

No official confirmation from Park Bo Gum's agency. Hopefully he confirms after his Bangkok fanmeet since he has a good two weeks before his next fanmeet in March.

News also said that after Bogum politely refused the initial draft, the PD had the script revised several times (here, I am deducing common sensically that each time he revised, he would send it back to Bogum because why would the PD revise it several times if this was okay with Bo Gum whom he badly wanted in his project? So Bo Gum has read the original script which he turned down, the revised scripts, and the final script he is positively reviewing. The fact that he is positively considering the project and that they have scheduled the filming in April means its almost a "go". (But then, I could be mistaken.)

I really admire the tenacity of the PD who continuously woos Bo Gum for a good 2 years to accept his project but I am concerned about the undue pressure it placed on Bo Gum to accept a project that is not his preference. It's not that he is trying to be hard-to-get but he abides by certain principles when choosing a role...1) that it inspires, 2) that it is age-appropriate, and  3) that he wants to take on varied roles and avoids being stereotyped in a certain  drama role. So I am deducing that the latest revised draft meets the criteria he has set in choosing his projects.

The PD really want him. Still waiting for him until he finished encounter. 

Spoiler

Gongyoo confirmed for this project since oct 2018, so yeah they made this big actor waiting for bogum too :vicx:

Must be good to work with a great PD and a great actor, but hope he really taking this project because he really want it. I will supported him no matter what he choose! :w00t: 

Btw thank you for sharing his airport' pics! :wub: his airport picts always give me energy! 

@NongpeeP amazing fans! PBG so lucky to have them! 

I think he was trending last night in thailand

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2019 Park Bo Gum Asia Tour Good day : May your everyday be a good day In Thailand 

Questions have been sent by fans to 411 organizer in advance in order to ask Park Bo Gum in the press conference. 
(Translation by NongpeeP @ Soompi) 

Q: Fanmeeting in Thailand 

PBG: From Year 2017, it has been already two years since the last fanmeeting, I am glad to meet Thai Fans again to enjoy time together. 

Q: Food and Place in  Thailand

I have just arrived so I have no much chance to have Thai food. 

PBG: This time I might have not long time to go around as the previous fan meeting in Thailand.

Q: Encounter / Boyfriend

PBG: I decided to accept the role because this drama is a warm vibe for fans and Kim Jin Hyunk is a bright character.

Q: Song Hye Kyo

PBG: Song Hye Kyo Sunbaenim accepted Cha Soo Hyun's role and worked so hard; therefore, I can concentrate to the role in this drama too.

Q: Love with an older or a younger girlfriend

PBG: It is not a matter of age but it is about heart whether we feel love.

Q: Coming Role

PBG: It is like a model who wear a cloth the best. For my acting, I wanna try several roles and act to suit each role. What role do you wanna watch me in? 

Fans: A teacher

PBG: Let me think then. 

Q: How to portray the role

PBG: I will consult the scriptwriter team . I will read the scripts thoroughly in order to understand the role as much as I can. 

Q: Goal in this year

PBG: I will try to have as much as works for fans and study foreign languages. My goal is to act continuously to make everybody happy and be with me as long as possible.

Q: Debut in Japan

PBG: I have tried to study Japanese. In album preparation, I have not much time but our album team has supported me to make better and better. Thank you fans who support me too.

Q: Bloomin

PBG: Bloomin's lyric is about no matter where we are, we can be united. 

Q: Used to audition as a singer

PBG: It is another dream come true. I used to sing a OST. song which I have got an opportunity. This album is another opportunity in my life. Thank you album team and all fans to give me this chance. 

Q: Songs in Korea

PBG: If I have a chance, I will do in Korea too.

Q: Fanmeeting named Good Day

PBG: Last two years the fanmeeting named Oh Happy Day and I wanna let this time be a Good Day. I hope tomorrow on 16 February will be a Good Day for all fans.

Q: Good Day in 2018 and Plan in 2019

PBG: It is hard to mention Good Day in 2018 but I tries to make everyday be a Good Day. In 2019, I wanna let everyday be varied. 

Q: Bad Day

PBG: I will talk with my family members and pray. 

Q: Cooking at home

PBG: I like cooking at home eg. Spaghetti, Tteok Soup for New Year. 

Q: BG Lightstick

PBG: At the very beginning, I worry what it would be. The sky picture has pop up, cupid with arrow represented me and fans. Thank you for liking the lightstick I have designed.

Q: Hashtag  #ขอให้พระคุ้มครอง #BlessYou 

PBG: Let remain hashtag BlessYou and add GoodDay too.

Q: Thai word

PBG: Have a Good Day. Kor Hai Mee Wan Thee Dee (crap)

Q: To fans

PBG: Thank you 411 for organizing this fanmeeting last time and this time. I hope I can  make a good memory and nice feeling to Thai fans.

(English) Thank you for coming today. 

DzcqkQgU0AA4Ytq.jpg

DzcqlNiUwAApW5C.jpg

DzcqmYpUwAAwgH1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

After a long trip, I'm finally back home, just in time for Bogummy's Thai fan meeting tomorrow... :wub:

Thanks everyone for keeping the thread updated, especially @gumtaek :D I'm still trying to catch up by reading the previous pages.. Bogummy's been really busy this past few weeks ^_^ 

He was mentioned in 2D1N and Happy together :D

Defconn playing with a face mixing machine... 

vGAJoLS.jpg

And in Happy together they talk about Yong Jin being like Park Bo Gum :lol:

na3NBOg.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2