Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Comedian Lee Soo Ji sent a love call to actor Park Bo Gum. On 5th pm, at KBS 2FM’s program ‘Lee Soo Ji’s KPOP Square’, Park Bo Gum’s song, ‘Let's Go and see the Stars’ was selected. One listener who wanted to listen to Bo Gum’s song told the DJ that though she was married she felt lonely and asked the DJ to play that song. "I want to meet Park Bogum too," Lee said. "If I meet Park Bo Gum, I will carry the radio for a full-hour just for him”, she announced.

She then said, “No, I'm ready to have my neck burned.” “Let's join forces and do whatever it takes to get Park Bogum here”. "Please I ask you to cast Park Bogum." She then said, “Actually, listeners are against me casting Park Bogum because it will be out of my own selfish interest. I would invite him to the studio and let him take over the broadcast and I will go to the corner and have a good eye-to-eye view of him from a diagonal angle”, causing everyone to laugh. Meanwhile, the program "Lee Soo Ji's K-pop Square" features stories of loneliness and lonely listeners, and the program is filled with emotional songs that match the fall.

Trans by @4evgbogummy

Tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Wow, 1 million for 15 second teaser? His popularity is no joke! :lol:

Daebak Park bo gum!

But but... I still need a new teaser :(

Hi rahma, have you seen/read this? :P

Watch: Park Bo Gum Talks To Song Hye Kyo About Their Special “Encounter” In New Teaser

A new teaser video was revealed for tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Encounter.”

In the revealed video, Song Hye Kyo looks sorrowful while she’s listening to something. The sentimental whistling emphasizes her doleful attitude while what Park Bo Gum says to her raises viewers’ curiosity.

Offscreen Park Bo Gum says, “Let’s say that it was a thrilling incident on the last day in Cuba. Then…”

As it seems like he has more to say about the incident in Cuba, there is much anticipation towards the premiere of this drama to find out what happened between them.

Song Hye Kyo will play Cha Soo Hyun, the daughter of a politician who married into a conglomerate family and got divorced. She is a person who has never lived for herself. Park Bo Gum will play Kim Jin Hyuk, a man with a pure and free soul. He is a genuine person who respects and cherishes his ordinary, everyday life.

“Encounter” will tell the romance between these two people, and how a chance encounter shakes up their lives. The drama will premiere on November 28.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Source (1) / soompi news

LINK of the video here : https://www.soompi.com/article/1262791wpp/watch-park-bo-gum-talks-song-hye-kyo-special-encounter-new-teaser

Watch: Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Talk About Their Special âEncounterâ In New Teaser

Watch: Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Talk About Their Special “Encounter” In New Teaser

Nov 14, 2018
by J. Lee

Updated November 14 KST:

A new teaser video featuring Park Bo Gum was released for tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Encounter.”

Park Bo Gum’s teaser matches the previous teaser revealed for Song Hye Kyo. In the revealed video, he is the one who is on screen while offscreen Song Hye Kyo tells him, “Let’s say that we fell under a spell. Magic…”

The teasers are raising viewers’ curiosity as it seems like Song Hye Kyo has more to say about the previously mentioned incident and Park Bo Gum has a reminiscent attitude.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262791wpp/watch-park-bo-gum-talks-song-hye-kyo-special-encounter-new-teaser

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Hi gumtaek, NICE main poster. Thanks for sharing this. Park Jin Joo is confirmed to join this upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Encounter”! I read that she will portray the woman who works in the same department as Park Bo Gum. She is his senior in the company. Can't wait for this drama to premiere on November 28.  :P

• Like 2

Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Share A Sentimental Hug In New âEncounterâ Poster

Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Share A Sentimental Hug In New “Encounter” Poster

Nov 14, 2018
by J. Lee

tvN revealed a new poster for their upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Encounter.”

In the revealed poster, Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo are sharing a romantic hug sitting next to Cuba’s Malecon beach. Park Bo Gum is supporting Song Hye Kyo as though he is protecting her. Song Hye Kyo is leaning into him, looking comfortable and at ease. Viewers are eagerly anticipating the drama’s premiere and the exciting romance between the couple.

The production team of “Encounter” said, “Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo have led very different lives. However, they will start to affect each others’ lives after a chance encounter and make viewers’ hearts flutter. Please look forward to Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum’s story, which will start on November 28.”

“Encounter” will premiere on November 28, 9:30 p.m. KST. You can watch the latest teasers here.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1263009wpp/park-bo-gum-song-hye-kyo-share-sentimental-hug-new-encounter-poster

• Like 1