Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Trans of Falcon's caption.

"I was wondering whether to go see him since bogum will be tired.. but ended up going since I missed him. I am thankful even though it's just a short sight and it's like I received energy for the whole week. End of a long journey. rest well at home and see you again next time".

Trans©: snorants 

Another trans

"Falcon nim doubted first if she should go or not to the airport coz she worry Bogum would be too tired but she said she missed him so much thats why she went
She is thankful eventhough she met him just for short time and got strength for that for one week. Long travelling has ended. Rest well at home and see you later".

Trans ©: @rynn_peace

Me: I happy he's back home. And so far, it's only Ifans who are complaining about the ninja mode. Haven't seen complaints from kfans. Pfft...he can't please everybody.

• Like 11

@mellinadear  awww. i admire Falcon nim.. she went all the way to go airport and not even could see his face and take picture. she got strength from him.. they really are loyal bogum fan and love him so much. i am happy for bg having that kind of fan.  

@tiendoank Please ensure to attend any of his fan meeting.  I really want to read your point of view…. How will you describe him.... hahaha

@sara2908.. awww this interview written detail about what he talked ( worth reading)…. Bogum make sure he thanks to everyone….of course I do understand not everyone will be like bogum and that’s the one of the reason I like bogum. he is very humble person. i do not see any of his costar from MDBC thanks to senior/ junior like him.  Just wondering is there any actor who always thanks like bogum in Kentertainment after drama completed? 

Just like that, Park Bo Gum  credited his popularity and success of ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ to the senior and junior actors and the production team.

Cebu trip   -  It was a blessing for me to be able to meet good friends, good seniors and juniors during this time” he said.

Also Park Bo Gum said of the senior actors and staff “thThe seniors nailed down the focus of e story. I think it is also partly because of the seniors that the political opposition is tight. The images are nice, the hanboks are pretty and even each scene is pretty. It is a project that is beautifully directed and shows the coolness of summer, I really enjoyed it” and “It is a different challenge from the things that I have done so far. Because the seniors were so outstanding, I seem to have strength until the end. The seniors take care of me on set and provide a lot of acting advice so I had strength to continue filming. It was a project where I could study my acting and realize what parts were missing,” expressing his thankfulness.

Park Bo Gum who finished ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ successfully, stressed that he was still not confident about sageuks yet. He was asked the question “Did you have confidence in sageuks through this project” and replied “It seems I am still lacking in many areas. I think I need to learn a lot from my outstanding acting seniors and build a good foundation. It seems like I did well on my first step so I am thankful, but I think that it wouldn’t be bad if I made an effort to look more mature when acting in a sageuk”.

Finally, Park Bo Gum also hopes that Kim Yoo Jung, and not himself, will win awards during the year-end Drama Awards ceremony. He said “I hope that Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung) wins the award. Sam Nom did a good job of being lovely and cute, if I had the opportunity I would be thankful to receive the Best Couple Award. Firstly I am thankful just to be able to attend the ceremony. I am thankful (to be able to attend) once again after last year. It has always been my dream from young, so I am really thankful just to be able to attend”.

Meanwhile, after the end of ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’, Park Bo Gum plans to spend time getting closer to more fans.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jees1 said:

Totally agree with you...don't understand what's there to complain about....

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:
Trans of Falcon's caption.

"I was wondering whether to go see him since bogum will be tired.. but ended up going since I missed him. I am thankful even though it's just a short sight and it's like I received energy for the whole week. End of a long journey. rest well at home and see you again next time".

Trans©: snorants 

Another trans

"Falcon nim doubted first if she should go or not to the airport coz she worry Bogum would be too tired but she said she missed him so much thats why she went
She is thankful eventhough she met him just for short time and got strength from that for one week. Long travelling has ended. Rest well at home and see you later".

Trans ©: @rynn_peace

I understood that some fanclub might think from their prespectives to hope that a celebrity would welcome no matter where he is and how he is tired. 

Some fanclub might understand and think from a celebrity's view. 

No matter which nations fanclub are from but it is upon individual consideration, there is No Perfect World that one's deed could fulfill all people's preferences and perspectives, complaints would unavoidably and predictably occur to a celebrity.

In addition to 1) tiredness and 2) proper manner not to disturb airport, I used to know that showing exhausted face, while a celebrity is product presenters for skin care and cosmetic, might not be ok too. 

• Like 1

LOLLLLLLLLLLL..THAT IS VERY VERY VERY CUTEEEEEE...this boy.. ..Aigoo.....Aigoo...:heart::heart:

On 6/6/2016 at 11:50 AM, saturn. said:

I read a cute account from an assistant of Baek Sang Awards.
http://blog.naver.com/wish1935/220727789893

She helped Bogum to put his trophy in the case. Then he left it.
So she grabbed his arm, he said "Ah I forgot" (feat. Taek)

From 2:11~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=270&v=r5vKrL9ZINc

When taking the group photo of the winners, Bogum was talking with Kim Hyesoo and Kim Goeun, the co-stars of the movie Coin locker girl.
Goeun noona said "Bogum, where's your trophy? You can't take this photo without it."
Bogum said with big twinkling & blinking eyes (feat.Taek), " Ah really? Then I will go and get it."

tumblr_o8bzxeqxx51uavo0oo1_1280.jpg

At that moment, Ryu Joon Yeol called him "Hey Bogum, where are you going? Come here!"
"But I should bring my trophy..." 
"Just come here. Let's take together."
And Bogum took the group photo without his trophy.

From 2:00~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTMqX8xSmGE

• Like 5

tumblr_og99pfU0OI1untowto1_500.jpg

minyoung_yu: ㅋㅋMy husband who took a selca and sent it to me after I said that I wanted to see Bogumㅋㅋ He said that it was the first time everyone lined up to take a photo with a male celebrity.. as expected of the trend#ParkBoGum #Interview #Commemoration #Selca #AsExpected #Celebrity #SorryHusband

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 10

tumblr_og97wmwEQG1untowto1_500.jpg

ann_sso_91: #MoonlightDrawnByClouds Crown prince #LeeYoung #Actor #ParkBoGum #Interview
This was (only) my second time meeting him after I met him during so I was very fascinated that he recognized me. He said "Reporter-nim you’ve changed your hairstyle” and I almost had a heart attack!!
I totally received a lot of positive energy throughout the whole interview. He said during our last interview that “I want to become an actor that gives off a good (positive) energy”, actor Park Bogum I think you’ve achieved that goal?ㅎㅎ 
An actor who you have have a good interview with no matter when you meet him. I gained quite a lot of things during the interview. Whether it’s opinions on acting or life. I’ll support you even more in the future!

He said that the phrase #BogumMagic is the related search phrase that he likes the most. I have to become someone who can always give off a positive energy to someone else as well! I who still has a lot of things I want to do! Slowly, slowly, one at a time. Until the day #SoHyunMagic comes true

• Like 10

tumblr_og98vxv13A1untowto1_500.jpg

sportsdonga: Good afternoon~

#ParkBoGum #parkbogum #bogum #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #Gurumi #Selca #Selfie he took personally after the #Interview commemorating the end of #GuGuDal 

He said “I’m not very good at taking selca’s” shyly and succeeded within 3 tries.

You’re bad (at selca’s)? Yeah, no~ the subject is good. Bogum is the best‼️ And he has a lot of related search terms like #HandsomeGuyWithHealthyTeeth  #BogumMagic #BogumAche

He’s an actor with quite a good memory. “I see you’ve changed your hairstyle. You’ve become prettier”. 

After going straight on reward vacation after finishing his drama then coming straight to the interview, you really can’t not call him a youth that is working hard.

Since everyone has had lunch, would you like a bit of #YakGwa (Korean cookie/pastry) as dessert? okokok I can almost hear #LeeYoung’s voice. “Make sure to chew thoroughly”

“My wish is to make your wish come true.”

His fans’ wish would be for him to hurry and choose his next project, right?

• Like 9

Re what Kwakkie has said at his interview, I had initially thought he should not have said what he said or if he was pressed by probing questions, he could have been more tactful. On second thoughts, and being positive about things, I'm now thinking it's not such a bad thing after all. What he said did cause me to deeply appreciate how lonely it must be to be so popular that every detail of your life is searched and probed by so many people. If what he said did cause this effect on me and perchance, it causes the same effect on a lot of people, then won't people be more supportive and let them do things normal people do, like date? Here's a quote that speaks about the price of fame.

Fame always brings loneliness. Success is as ice cold and lonely as the North Pole.

Vicki Baum

• Like 8

6 hours ago, sujigummie said:

Hi.. Mind you share me what Kwakkie did ???? i am a bit lost.. Thanks. 

im sure you can find his interviews being translated when you backtrack some of the pages :) 

it not that bad just my long post make it sound like big deal when it not but i have bad habit of have long post anyway so don't mind me :P

well better read everything positively and being thankful for Bogum getting many attention :) 

i hope the reporters would give more attention to the actor/actress they interview not just asking about Bogum all the time since the actor/actresses deserve their own attention for being the one being interviewed as well for their own hardwork though of course my bias mind is happy to see Bogum name appear here and there lol and it does make sense he being mention since they do just recently wok together so it still hot topic :P 

Edited by salz
  • Like 3

Here's another excerpt of Kwakkie's interview. Looks like his interview excerpts are coming out in dribs and drabs as people only pick out Bogummy related stuff and report them in dribs and drabs. I'm suddenly feeling rather sorry for Kwakkie haha..

He said he and Bogummy share a common love for music. When they are together, he'd hum a tune and Bogummy would sing along. One of their current favorites is Wang Lee Hom's Kiss Me Goodbye. Bogummy was probably introduced to this song at his fan meeting in Taiwan. This was one of the songs he had to hum for fans to guess in the 'guess the song' segment.

Am realizing how blessed we fans of Bogummy who's so multi-talented are as we can also hear him sing and play the piano. Am so looking forward to seeing him at the fan meeting.

@tiendoank Hoping the best for you so that you'd have the chance to see Bogummy! 

D7CD5C0F-A11D-4C8D-B9B0-CEBDE7F32DC8_zps

• Like 9

Folks, the Dispatch article is beautifully written in the style of a letter from Bogummy to CP Lee Young. The reporter basically extracted some of the things Bogummy has said in his post MDBC interviews and turn that into "his" letter to CP LY to articulate Bogummy's own aspirations and thoughts. Won't bother to translate the whole thing but will bring to you two aspects in that letter. 

I have learnt so much from you, Lee Young.  I have come to realize that like you, the best way to protect the people I love is to carry out the mission I have been entrusted with well and not to lose focus on my mission. I will do that through my acting. I want to continue to do my mission well to return the love that I have been blessed with.

Just as you had wanted to create a peaceful Joseon nation for your people, I want to be a positive influence on my fans. Through my acting and what I say and do, I want to bring about healing for my fans. That is my "world" that I want to create. 

Must say the reporter is gifted in writing. It was so beautifully written that I actually shed tears reading it yesterday. I don't think the English translation will be the same as it's written in poetic language. That article also shows how much Bogummy thinks of his fans and the reporter has appreciated that fact.

073B187D-62B8-4662-B611-406A640CEF5C_zps

• Like 16

I love that you guys are sharing things being said about him by the reporters. It is very rare to see an artist so loved by the reporters you can actually feel how much they adore him through their writing. Like one such article which was shared a while ago, the reporter was actually kinda gushing and confessing her love for Bogum. Haha! But more than that, i like that they seem genuinely fond of him. I feel like it makes me worry less that he will get manipulated by the media, as they are seemingly on his side. Our boy is seriously weaving that Bogum magic for good!

• Like 9