Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

There's another excerpt of interview with Jinyoung that seems to have just come out today. It goes like this:

Q : You have had a chance to work closely with PBG. What do you think of him?

A : First of all, he's very good looking. He always puts others first and he looks after the welfare of all the people around him. That is very deep seated. It comes out naturally for him. There's no way you will not be attracted to him. He is good at singing and acting too. He's a perfect chap. That's what I think of him.

Q : In the drama, the love between LY and RO is so sweet. In reality, what's their relationship? Are they in love with each other?

A : Absolutely not (laughs)! In all their scenes, once the camera is off, they are just like a brother and sister. They love to joke around a lot but you can tell from their interaction that they are only like brother and sister. There's no way you can see any romantic interest at all.

I have made 3 observations from the interviews of others like JY and Kwakkie. 

1. The reporters love asking about PBG. I wonder how they (JY and Kwakkie) feel since the interviews should be about them first and foremost. So, I feel bad for them if indeed, a good portion of the interview is on Bogummy. I know he's the IT actor now and people are only interested to know about him. Still, I feel bad for them. Never mind that I'm also only interested in knowing more about Bogummy and am happy to hear more about him through these interviews.

2. The reporters seem to need to test and verify what they hear from Bogummy.

3. The reporters are extremely keen to find out if Bogummy is in a relationship. I half wonder if the responses are engendered to give off some intended messaging. I can't help but see some differences between the post R88 interviews and these interviews in the way such questions were asked. 

11B898BD-9F41-4026-AB63-E4B6CDB83312_zps

• Like 15

@Grace1003 I have the Chinese translation of the Topstar interview. I reckon it will be translated into English in due course. So, I won't translate as yet.

@mellinadear I will do the Dispatch translation if we still don't have the English translation by this weekend. It's too well written for it not to be shared (though my translation will definitely be an inferior version of the actual report).

• Like 6

Yes.. it reminds me of the scene from "My love from another star"... yoo in na character was always being asked about jong ji hyun..:(.. 

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

1. The reporters love asking about PBG. I wonder how they (JY and Kwakkie) feel since the interviews should be about them first and foremost. So, I feel bad for them if indeed, a good portion of the interview is on Bogummy. I know he's the IT actor now and people are only interested to know about him. Still, I feel bad for them. Never mind that I'm also only interested in knowing more about Bogummy and am happy to hear more about him through these interviews.

• Like 3

@sujigummie having fun Back reading I see. Lol.. At least you quoted some things I have forgotten and made me remember. :)

@4evgbogummy thanks for translating JY's IV. It's straight to the point & direct. Kinda funny the reporters wanna get a scoop of an relationship deets but he shut it down (thank you JY). I would very much appreciate the dispatch article being translated. Hoping to read it. Thank you for your efforts & time to translate. 

• Like 7