Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

6 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Ok, could we let SBS ask Blossom and KBS?

I really hope to watch Park Bo Gum in

- Happy Together, Superman is Back, and also 2 days 1 night again in KBS

- 3 Meals A Day in TVN

- Please take care my refrigerator in JTBC. 

Yeah

Another trasnlation of the award or citation:

Received an award from SBS cultwo show even though he did not appeared. Reason being mostly mention by guests :) Credit: @parkbogummy

• Like 7

@NongpeeP  Me too wanna see him in the variety shows that you mentioned. And i top up a few:

Happy Together, Superman is Back, and also 2 days 1 night again in KBS

Runningman(regretfully is going to end in Feb 2017) , cultwoshow  - SBS

Infinity challenge - MBC

- 3 Meals A Day or any new program directed by Na PD in TVN

- Please take care my refrigerator in JTBC. 

• Like 7

Article regarding the Moolmang Poll

Park Bo-gum named most hardworking actor of 2016

Entertainment ranking chart MOOLMANG recently conducted a survey on the most hardworking actors of 2016. 

The results, which were shared Saturday, revealed the top five actors who the public had voted for. 

First place went to Park Bo-gum with 18.6 percent of votes, following by Gang Dong-won with 16.1 percent, Ryu Jun-yeol with 14.9 percent, Gong Yoo with 10 percent and Cho Jin-woong with 7.3 percent. 

The total number of votes collected from the survey was 41,655, spanning 14 actors and actresses.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201612261530454413851_2

• Like 11

Omg you read my mind! I want him on Fridge too. But that would mean him bringing his refrigerator to the set, and knowing our boy is very protective of his privacy, he might not want to share. Although, his love for food might be used to entice him. Pls PD-nim of Fridge..:)

• Like 6

@sara2908 Ikr. For the first time, while watching KBS Entertainment Awards, I felt like a mom/oldest sister thinking fondly that here's a fine lady in a girlfriend potential for my son/little brother haha!!! And aw, you are bad in introducing that thread to me. Went there to back read quite a few pages from the latest page (was aware of its existence but never found the motivation to follow that thread); so nostalgic (cuz of R88) and addictive! I barely have enough time to follow and participate in this thread and to read all tweets, posts on weibo (and occasionally tieba) that I follow! Sigh...now, I cannot help adding one more source to my daily dose of Bogummy related info!

• Like 3

@dahae2006 thanks for wax figure vote, I voted before and at that time I couldn't vote again. But today my vote was accepted... strange!!! 

@happyboyfromthemoon welcome chingu.... hope to see you here a lot, there is no escape from here. Once you start posting, you'll be addicted. All chingus here are lovely and welcoming.

I really appreciate everyone here, I was active in Soompi till 2012 and came back again just this year, but I have never seen such a lovely thread here. When our captain has the purest heart, i think it's just natural for his fans to be positive and lovely. From time to time, some BEES!!! :phew:come here, but i think they make us more active and supportive. 

@moca_hanzel happy belated birthday! What a supportive husband, good for you! I hope you'll be able to see our Bogummy soon.

@mai5116 I cannot keep my eyes away from KEA photos, I love this one that you posted earlier:wub:

C0hgtFdUQAAP2qu.jpg&key=6a7c3c00d87416dd

@4evgbogummy that thread is a real treasure, you should read from the start when you have time, every post is precious. 

Our Bogummy is everywhere, so many news either about himself or his dramas. He is really the most hardworking star of the year with R88, music bank and MDBC. 2016 was his year and I hope 2017 will be even a better year for him.

• Like 7

@gumtaek thanks for Bogum's schedule and it's another pack week for him. And yes, i'm gonna get ready for another doze of Bogum's vitamin since he'll be attending BILY VIP Premier this evening. I hardly get over his dashingly handsome look last Saturday. Lol. I wonder what he has in store for us later. 

@thesunset i feel you, Chingu. I really do ;)

• Like 7

@4evgbogummyJust take your time browsing through that Suntaek thread. A safe haven when the main R88 thread were too hostile for Suntaekers @mellinadear @onlysb1would know very much

@MichelleBGI want see him in other channel too and not only KBS variety show and dramas.

Wow a love call for him. I google his only drama from SBS Wonderful Mama and of course R88 TVN and his first drama in OCN.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@MichelleBG yes yes. BG on variety shows should happen, especially The fridge & 3 MAD. I'm gonna make sure I have food with me so I dont get hungry. Gummy eats in a way that makes your mouth water.

And if he cast in 3MAD most likely he will be the maknae and got to do lots of work but eat the most!!! We gets the chance to see he eats non-stop in a day. hahahahahahaha Can't wait for him to join variety shows. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@4evgbogummyJust take your time browsing through that Suntaek thread. A safe haven when the main R88 thread were too hostile for Suntaekers @mellinadear @onlysb1would know very much

@MichelleBGI want see him in other channel too and not only KBS variety show and dramas.

Wow a love call for him. I google his only drama from SBS Wonderful Mama and of course R88 TVN and his first drama in OCN.

Me too i wanna see him in other channel too instead of KBS only. But we got to patiently wait for him. Many programs and projects have sent their love calls to him i believe. New year is coming and i hope we get to see him soon. It has been 2 months since MDBC ended.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

@stroppse @saturn.  Or someone

Kindly translate for Grvin Star Polling wax figure result. Hope it is final result.  it is current no. 1 result or they close the voting.l ets pray.thanks @in00022

Oh it is still on going. These 6 are the current result of the vote. The vote will end on 30th Dec. Please continue to vote. 

• Like 5