Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

33 minutes ago, mellinadear said:
Hahaha @sara2908 next week we gonna start waiting and eating just to watch BG.

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES. 

Next week we do not need to wait for an hour, we could see him from red carpet onward and whole night long!!!!!! We will be more crazy than tonight!! ahhahahahahah

I am still replaying the video cut you posted. just now. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, in00022 said:

So cute :wub:

Aiya so cute!!!!! Thanks for posting!!

Translation: #KBS Entertainment Award #ParkBoGUm   Uncle Bo Gum watched Daebaki (the baby's name) Bombastic broadcast and said he was so cute and handsome. Daebaki felt good so gave a kiss to thank Bo Gum. 

A big baby with a small baby. Aigoooo~~very cute!!!

• Like 10

@mai5116 @MichelleBG @mellinadear @sara2908 @NongpeeP @justgummy @dahae2006 You guys are amazing. I had lots of fun reading your posts while waiting for our Bogummy and thank you for sharing photos and videos. I wish I could have joined you guys... he is so handsome, how can I endure other ceremonies that he is the MC... my heart can't bear it

@in00022 big baby & small baby... pure love :wub: 

Cute fan arts

Merry Christmas to chingus who celebrate it

• Like 8

Park Bo Gum Reunites With Irene And Hyeri At 2016 KBS Entertainment Awards, Names Actor He Wants To Work With

park-bo-gum-irene-hyeri.jpg

At the 2016 KBS Entertainment Awards, actor Park Bo Gum had the chance to reunite with Red Velvet’s Irene, as well as say hello to Girl’s Day’s Hyeri!

Park Bo Gum appeared at the December 24 award ceremony to present an award along with his former “Music Bank” co-host Irene.

When Irene mentioned that 2016 is said to have been “Park Bo Gum’s year,” he thanked his fans and said he was grateful to be able to act alongside so many great actors.

Irene said he seemed to have good chemistry with all his co-stars and partners, including Kim Yoo Jung, Hyeri, and herself. When Irene said her name, Park Bo Gum waved to the award show’s host Hyeri, whom he starred with in the hit drama “Reply 1988.” Hyeri smiled at first, but then jokingly pretended to look angry when she saw she was being captured on camera.

When asked who he would like to act with in the future, Park Bo Gum replied, “If I have the chance, I’d like to work with some of the actors here in dramas or variety shows. In particular, I definitely want to try acting with Cha Tae Hyun. I will try harder.”

Park Bo Gum then asked Irene whom she would like to act with, and she replied that she would like to act with Ra Mi Ran.

park-bo-gum-irene2.png

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/24/park-bo-gum-reunites-irene-hyeri-2016-kbs-entertainment-awards-names-actor-wants-work/

• Like 8

Park Bogum♥Irene's revived 'Music Bank' chemistry... gives a wave to Hyeri

82020086.2_99_20161224233504.jpg

Sports Donga via Naver: Park Bogum Irene's revived 'Music Bank' chemistry... gives a wave to Hyeri

1. [+3394, -137]  Bogum-ah... I missed you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2995, -123]  Park Bogum is freaking handsome, his MCing skill is awesome too

3. [+2542, -116]  Park Bogum's face did all the work today tooㅠ

4. [+2452, -107]  He was like a christmas present... Bogum's so handsome

5. [+2127, -98]  Park Bogum!!!!! You look good

6. [+921, -39]  Park Bogum, wow... I was so shocked by his broadcast skills... can't wait for the acting awards and the music end of the year festivals

7. [+883, -40]  Wow Park Bogum he was so handsome today....

8. [+881, -42]  Park Bogum's broadcast skills and his face, all so handsome

9. [+850, -36]  Park Bogum's presentation is so clean and he did well.  He reached his peak beauty again ㅠㅠ Suit-gum, I love you♥

Spoiler

2016122423292516280-540x1212_99_20161224

Ten Asia via Naver: Park Bogum X Irene, chemistry still the same as ever... "My next partner is Cha Taehyun senior"

1. [+891, -37]  I'm going to go crazy... their chemistry ㅜㅜ I want to see the two of them as MCs next time

2. [+796, -22]  Park Bogum did so well at presenting the award

3. [+753, -32]  Irene is so pretty and Park Bogum is so handsome.  They MC so well ㅜㅜ

4. [+692, -24]  Wow seriously one is too pretty and one is too handsome, they go great together

5. [+563, -37]  Wow Irene was so pretty today

6. [+196, -5]  Park Bogum is not human.  He's too handsome.

7. [+172, -6]  They match so well... why didn't they get an award though.  They raised Music Bank's ratings too

Almost every comment is about how handsome he is

• Like 7

3 hours ago, thesunset said:

Hide contents

Almost every comment is about how handsome he is

Good morning chingus!

@thesunset Sorry for cutting your post dear.  Seeing how everyone was raving about his visual assured me that we are as NORMAL as everybody else :blush:

@in00022 thank you for the two babies photos! Best Christmas present!

@onlysb1 I think we will get to see tiny Bogumss if we stick long enough with him... could we even handle the cuteness overload?

• Like 7

C0e1x-kUQAAoNkQ.jpg

C0e1x-jVEAAIgI8.jpg

C0e1x-jVQAA-HfL.jpg

C0e1x-mUUAAESZ4.jpg

@mai5116I love the first pic. Can't get enough of him. With that slight smile.

@thesunsetWe will have more Bogummy's to end his amazing year. This is really a good year for him

@mellinadearGet ready for the ride next week. Have to clear all schedules. Dinner check, eat earlier.

@onlysb1Even small children knows a good thing when they see one. So cute with Daebak.

As he said in 1n2d before,he wants to become a family man before 40 years old. Who knows when will that be. In his twenties, or thirties:)

• Like 11

@sara2908 these gifs are gorgeous. In the first one... how his gaze suddenly becomes intense and the second one is such a Taekie gesture..

Translation: While remembering God who is at an extremely esteemed place and came to this land to save us.. Thanks, Jesus!

credit to @heyfen0616

• Like 9

From my part of the world, it's already Christmas! Sending everyone a heartfelt Christmas greeting and here's to hoping that 2017 will be in Bogum's words a blessing like 2016 to Bogum and all of us here!

It has been a very rewarding and heartwarming year for us, Bogum fans. Of course, it had some low moments but I guess we needed it because we have been spoiled with many very good things that happened to Bogum this year.

I couldn't join you in watching the Awards Night yesterday as I was caught up with Christmas preparations and reunions but was checking the updates every now and then. Thanks soo much to those who posted!

@sara2908, @mai5116, @MichelleBG, @justgummy, and @dahae2006, many thanks for the Soompi vote support for Bogum! @dahae2006 also for tagging! MDBC is 2nd in the drama adaptation category, and Bogum's "My Dearest" is at 3rd as of last night. His name is not surfacing yet in the top three for the actors category. My take about the Soompi Awards is that it will help cement Bogum's Hallyu status since this is the most prestigious Korean entertainment site for international fans.

Talking about the Awards Night, I marvel at the media mileage it's getting from the news that he and Irene awill be co-presenting and that he will also be reuniting with Hyeri. Bogum must really be a huge star in SK for media to write about it.

Another thing that caught my attention was his height compared to Irene. Bogum has such a boyish aura that you think he's still precisely a boy and then when you see long shots of him, you get surprised by his towering figure!

Sorry for the long post. My heart is full of happiness for Bogum's blessings this year. I share the same sentiment expressed in this tweet:

• Like 11